Startquestion Reviews

Startquestion

Online survey creator and feedback collection

4.9/5 (18 reviews)
Adam K.

Using software to build and conduct surveys for our corporate Clients and internally

Reviewed on 2017/08/05

Just got all I wanted

Pros

What I like most is full set of needed functionality, ease of use with no need for any kindo of training, attractive price, great support and the fact, that they listed to our needs

Cons

I am using the software since very long and after that time I cannot find literally anything that I dislike. Well - price can always be lower, but to be honest it is fair priced.

Response from Startquestion

Thank you!

Great tool to science research

Reviewed on 2017/11/17

Pros

+ Pulling data from repeat groups
+ Easy to use interface and export to excel.
+ survey interface
+ Ease to set up the tool.

Cons

Maybe, the Nordic languages are missing.

Micha¿ O.

Great for managing client experience

Reviewed on 2017/08/08

Pros

We use Startquestion extensively at our company. The reporting capabilities are very good and easy to use. Great customer service as well.

Amy S.

Very good solution for page feedback

Reviewed on 2016/07/29

It took about 3 minutes from registration to seeing my questions online. They have really powerful product called: widget. It's like a bot for your page. Super intelligent app.

Pros

A lot of features and charming customer care.

Cons

It's not possible to have recurring payment.

Janice S.

Great product with great service

Reviewed on 2016/07/26

Startquestion is incredibly easy to use. Great looking surveys and powerful data analytics. Their staff have been very helpful. Highly recommended!

Pros

Many features, user-friendly interface, intuitive to set up

Response from Startquestion

Thank you for choosing our app!

Magdalena Z.

Take advantage of the program. Recommendable. Easy to use, transparent inerface.

Reviewed on 2017/11/21

Pros

We really like Startquestion. It is a useful survey platform, with a very easy to use interface. Highly recommended program. Thanks to Startguestion we got a feedback from people that we help. As a result, we are aware of their needs and we are able to help them right away.

Cons

We would not change anything in the platform Startguestions. No issues to solve. Everything is fine.

Lukasz K.

Great software with good quality of support

Reviewed on 2018/03/15

Pros

Features are awesome, functionality great. The best is simple configuration with advanced options. Good enough is changing colors, templates or adding own styles. I can simple configuration it with advances options like changing the language, limit the number of respondents. Additionally, I can configure notifications. Everything is simply. The analytics feature is awesome, very popular formats for data presentation.

Adam U.

The research platform is a great facilitation in scientific and business research.

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/02/28

Speed of implementation,
Low costs,
Reliability and safety of use

Pros

Good features include are:
1) Easy-to-use interface;
7) The possibility of exporting to SPSS

Karolina J.

The best research tool

Reviewed on 2017/11/22

Time saving - quick tests and fast results

Pros

Service is extremely easy to use, intuitive, very graphically friendly. Filling out surveys is very easy. The results are clear and easy to get the information you need.

Cons

I did not find anything that I did not like. The only thing that can be considered a disadvantage is the price if I did not use part of the system.

Piotr K.

professional and friendly

Reviewed on 2018/05/20

Results E-mail marketing research

Pros

The Startquestion platform is very easy for users and intuitiveness. The platform is very friendly for users.
Support answers questions very quickly. They are very helpful.Highly recommended program.

Cons

I did not find any functional bugs. The service should be a little cheaper. They do a great job!

Very easy, usfull and clear. I like this web very much.

Reviewed on 2018/03/05

Pros

I like the most way how looks results. Figures, pictures, diagrams etc. Questionnaire looks really professional and modern. It's easy to use for everyone.

Cons

I'm very demanding client so it's hard to satisfy me, I find only one minus. Sometimes i have to wait to long for support.

Great

Reviewed on 2018/02/23

Pros

It is great to make questionnaires . When all the questionnaires are done, we have full report that provides useful data

Cons

I don't like high fees. At the main page you don't see the information that you can see only 20 questionnaires without paying

Micha¿ S.

Great website to science research!

Reviewed on 2017/12/11

I saved time because I had results very quickly and easily.

Pros

The results are clear and easy to get the information you need. Service is extremely easy to use. Filling out surveys is very easy.

Marta Z.

Happy Student

Reviewed on 2018/05/23

Pros

Im a student nad I used it for my diploma. This questionnaire needed to be interesting and flashy and this tool allowed me to do it as I wanted to. I must say that this survey is very nice looking and easy to use.

Cons

I can say that for things that I was using the survey it was without errors and problems. It was to short time for me to see full potential of the system and malfunctions.

Anna S.

I'm a beginning user with this software but after a few hours my overall experience is positive.

Reviewed on 2017/11/28

Pros

Software is really easy to use, has a user-friendly graphical user-interface, great flexibility and optimization.

Cons

Using some advanced features can be hard sometimes. Basic computer users will have to contact customer suport.

George A.

Great once you get all the details right

Reviewed on 2016/10/12

The best survey tool directly on your website. It takes just seconds to create look and content of survey. Customer Support is very helpful.

Karolina G.

Easy to use, great customer care, powerful tool

Reviewed on 2017/11/25

Pros

I really like Startquestion. I used it at my daughter's school. The report was very good. Great customer service as well.

Pawel C.

It's the best web survey I've ever used!

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2018/01/16

Hmm, it's hard to say, cause Startquestion is close to perfection! So, maybe some features could be better developed?

Pros

The most important thing for me is simplicity! It's really useful and userfriendly tool. I didn't have any problems with interface or suggested sollutions.