4,4
4,9
4,3
4,4
Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Provides continuous feedback to improve employee performance and productivity.

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/08/04

Pros

The simplicity and ease with which we can operate this tool is really amazing. The fact that it’s cloud based also just adds to its accessibility. Performance data can be easily generated and understood as they are presented in graphs sheets which are well-organized.
Being able to provide continuous feedback to our employees is essential for us to help them in their career growth and development. Assessing employee performance based on a combination of self-evaluation, peer, customer and other significant factors allows us to also make better decisions in terms of promotions and compensation.

Cons

The mobile app has limited functionality, so I think definitely needs to be addressed. Other than that, we haven’t had any issue that the AssessTEAM wasn’t able to resolve. It’s easy to reach out to them for, and their response is always warm and friendly.

Maria D.
Industry: Computer Software

Steadily on it's way to becoming a top-tier product

Reviewed on 2020/08/10

I think the product has great potential if the UX and setup is cleaned up a bit. It'll work for our company at the moment due to its price point, but we might upgrade to another platform (potentially CultureAmp) once our team and our budget grows.

Pros

The level of customization for reviews and goal setting.

Cons

The UX design and the multiple steps required to setup a simple review. It has taken me more time than anticipated to customize the platform for my company and I've run into multiple roadblocks that I had to solve along the way.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

John R.
Industry: Automotive

Awesome service but a few glitches (but awesome service).

Reviewed on 2019/06/26

Generally the support team at AssessTEAM has been great with setup and implementation and ongoing support.

Pros

We were not looking for a traditional Team Management Software we were looking for an existing system to manage and assess our core competencies and develop them. We found that AssessTEAM was a good start. The support team was able to create features that we wanted. We like that the reviewees can view their reviews in totality, other software is very much managment-facing. We needed something employee-facing.

Cons

We had a few glitches that made it seem like we were Beta testing the software. It was a bit of a hassle. Luckily, the awesome support team was able to fix the problem in short order. I wish the system was a bit more configurable in terms of goal setting.

Response from AssessTEAM

Thank you John, we were rolling out a major upgrade during your setup and your inputs were a big help. We appreciate your patience.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Scott B.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Very easy to work with and great price.

Reviewed on 2020/08/19

So far, I am very happy with the AssessTeams product. We will be going through our first set of Performance Reviews very soon and will share more then.

Pros

Once we worked through the basic functions, it was very easy to use. The agents made themselves available to assist and answer questions.

Cons

It's a little slow going from screen to screen but for the price I can live with that as it really didn't make a difference to me.

Silas W.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

A KPI management system that focuses on the quintessential nature of a successful business

Reviewed on 2020/05/08

Not only is AssessTeam is particularly easy to use, but its lists of KPIs linked together in the Results area are critical to the successful running of my business. By implementing this system to monitor employee performance, I can keep a handle on the progress of all the current projects and deal with any employee issues that arise before they cause a problem.

Pros

The work-from-home KPIs are superb. It allows me to keep track of my staff’s progress, especially when working from home. One unintended benefit is that I can monitor my employee’s physical and mental health and wellbeing via these KPIs. There is no doubt that these tough times are starting to affect everyone. Thus, if I can help improve employee quality of life, then it’s a win-win both for the employee and the business.

Cons

There are a few niggles with the software. However, the customer support team is incredibly willing to step in and resolve these niggles. Small issues are “situation normal” with any software package. However, what makes AssessTeam different, it is the customer service staff and their willingness to go the extra mile to resolve these issues.

Denise S.

Software Review

Reviewed on 2019/06/24

We are using AssessTeam for our annual performance review process. The rep has been extremely patient and helpful throughout the process. We started to look at the software almost a year ago but didn't implement until June 2019 and he kept in contact and was ready to help when we were ready to move forward. His team did an efficient and accurate job of entering our data for the trial and the fact that we were able to use this data for our live site was so valuable. The system is easy to use from both an admin and user perspecive.

Pros

Competitive price.
System provides exactly what we need. It wasn't as robust as others but we didn't need the features or functionality of the other systems.
User friendly.
The trial was invaluable and the implementation help that AssessTeam provided was outstanding.
Customer service is great. The rep provided quick responses that were easy to understand.

Cons

A little tricky to understand some of the terminology but the rep has been very responsive when I've gotten stuck or couldn't find something so this wasn't much of an issue.

Tommy S.
Industry: Higher Education

AssessTeam is Wonderful!

Reviewed on 2020/08/10

It has been great and the representatives are accessible and helpful.

Pros

It is easy to use. It is allowing us to perform more meaningful evaluations and therefore asses the needs of the employees and organization. Also, various departments have been able to use the software.

Cons

There is nothing yet. We have not issues.

Response from AssessTEAM

Thank you Tommy, it was great working with you for the rollout.

Mz M.
Industry: Utilities

AssessTeam Review

Reviewed on 2020/03/16

My overall experience has been great! The customer service team is phenomenal and has quickly assisted with any questions or issues that I had.

Pros

It was pretty easy to navigate around and assign reports. It was great to be able to upload a census from our benefit administration system so we did not have to manually enter all employees.

Cons

When you forget to add someone to an initial evaluation, you have to create an entirely new template/record for them.

Kristen S.

Building a Performance Review process from scratch

Reviewed on 2020/07/29

The best part of AssessTeam is the support I received while setting this up for my company. I think [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] met with me at least 10 separate times via Google Meet to help me decide how I needed to set this up to best suit our needs. He has been SO patient (and kind) with me & did a lot of the set up on his end after explaining what I wanted to happen. He truly went above & beyond and I'm so thankful as we are in the middle of our first review & I'm getting great feedback from the team! Thank you, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!!

Pros

The ability to customize the process to exactly what we need, having continued support from the AssessTeam (specifically [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]) & a very clean/simple aesthetic.

Cons

The process of setting things up isn't super intuitive for a non-technical person, but luckily they had excellent customer support!

Response from AssessTEAM

Great working with you Kristen, we really appreciate your inputs on the interface and we are in the process of working on the pain points you raised.

Matthew A.
Industry: Retail

Fit for purpose

Reviewed on 2020/06/25

Great product and a good price

Pros

The software was easy to deploy and customise to meet my business needs.

Cons

Creating new results areas is a slightly long winded and no formatting options

Response from AssessTEAM

Thank you Matthew, its been a pleasure working with you to build a performance management methodology for KMML communications ltd

Manoj M.
Industry: Computer Software

Easy and powerful at the same time

Reviewed on 2016/09/20

We were part of the beta as one of the first companies to start using AssessTEAM, we received a high level of support from the team and they have been very responsive to our needs. The rollout was seamless with nothing that my team could not manage on their own with the videos and the knowledge base.

Pros

Simplicity
KRA database
Continuous feedback process built for smaller HR departments
Flexibility
Customization possibilities

Cons

The mobile app does not enable any administrative features or overall reports which are only available on the web interface.

Randy P.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

Simple to use and easy to rollout

Reviewed on 2016/08/01

It took us a total of 3 days to rollout the system for 16 employees. The KRA database was very useful to build a foundation of our evaluation plan and the simple import routines got our employees setup quickly. Very little help was needed unlike the other systems I have tried , never saw a video or needed help

Pros

simplicity
cloud usage
speed
kra / kpi library

Cons

the mobile apps do not allow for all features in the backend, only a very small subset

Victoria E.
Industry: Consumer Goods

Easy and allows for growth

Reviewed on 2019/04/27

Very pleased with my experience with this program. I got started right away, and there are numerous functions this software provides. Allows for growth of user and company; learn and use the components you need at that time.

Pros

This product offers easy setup and usage. You will be able to start using this software immediately, there really is no learning curve. Offers so many options regarding employee time, profits, productivity and more. This software is so extensive, it will allow for growth in years to come. As you learn more, there are more functions you can explore. Evaluations are simple to do with this software.

Cons

The mobile app doesn't work for all functions. I personally don't use the mobile app often, so it wasn't an issue for me but may be for those who do use mobile apps on a regular basis.

Scott H.
Industry: Construction

Working with Assess team has been a please, They have been very helpful with our needs

Reviewed on 2018/03/07

Visibility of the information collected is great. Ease of use is also a driving factor when we select a new software. We have found if software is overly complicated it will not be utilized

Pros

With over 300 employees, this system has given us the visibility to continue the growth of a stronger team. Before we had assess team the evaluation process was long and drawn out and produced information that was buried in files and never reviewed by the managers that needed to see the information.

Cons

No real cons that we have found that the assess team didn't address immediately. The software has much more potential than we are currently using.

Karen S.

Easy to Use and Great Customer Support

Reviewed on 2019/12/18

I have nothing but great things to say about the team member I worked with. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], the business consultant that helped me provided a fantastic demo and not only answered all of my questions, but helped me get my team set up and made sure I fully understood how to use all of the software functionality to optimize my team's experience.

Pros

Love the simplicity of the software, yet the high level of functionality. The system is easy to use, has a fantastic layout and provides all of the functions we need to manage team performance. I worked with one of the business consultants and he was friendly, patient and very thorough at explaining the software to me.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say about this software.

Response from AssessTEAM

It was awesome to work with you Karen, we really appreciate your confidence in the program!

Derek I.

On boarding with Manoj was a pleasurable experience and he a customer service super star!

Reviewed on 2017/08/08

Pros

Features and functionality, as well as simple enough that we are can update and move out on our own. This is not related to the software but the service we received, after working with our Manoj over a couple of months he observed that we were in the wrong tier and recommended we downgrade at a loss to AssessTEAM, and we were blown away by that, and I told him we would do business with them for a long time as this reflected caring for the customer - a rarity today in service!

Cons

Perhaps to consider a system in which RA could be updated, and for the users who have not taken the evaluation would be automatically updated, and for those that have, just port them for next reiteration/delivery. Regarding ratings, perhaps a way for the customer to update all evaluations without having to bother support to do this on the back end (for instance we changed our Likert scale for our RA's and wanted to apply it to ALL our evaluations). Support helped with these items, I say they are cons in that they were so great, I felt bad in asking for help with them...

Ruwald L.

AssessTEAM Employee evaluation on the cloud Review

Reviewed on 2019/06/24

Great product! Customization takes some time, but once completed it sames allot of time on all levels!!

Pros

Online, real time and available on App for ease of Access.

Cons

Email function does not always work. Support could resolve this matter, but it took some time and reoccurred.

Response from AssessTEAM

Thank you Ruwald, its been a pleasure working with you.

Yu M.
Industry: Computer Games

AssessTeam

Reviewed on 2019/06/24

Good but if you can let customer to customize more, that might be better

Pros

easy, very fast customer service. If it wasn't the rep, i dont think i was implementing the system.

Cons

still have lots to improve, and many things i did not know in the first place, and i have to ask the rep to make changes

Response from AssessTEAM

Thanks Yu, Its been a pleasure working with you.

Carolyn S.
Industry: Market Research

Great value for a flexible tool

Used Monthly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2018/11/01

Finally we have a tool to help us do 360 reviews! And the customer service was incredible. Patient, informed, positive attitude. Just a wonderful experience after so many disappointments with other tools.

Pros

The flexibility to to find a way to make the system work for us was a huge plus. We have had to abandon several other tools that we could not customize to our needs.

Cons

Because there are so many ways to customize, the user interface is not always intuitive. Luckily we had a wonderful account person who helped us work through and answered so many of our questions with enthusiasm and expertise. Thanks team!!

Response from AssessTEAM

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful.

Sasha C.
Industry: Professional Training & Coaching
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Newly Adding to Our Compnay

Used Weekly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2018/09/12

We are able to properly evaluate our team members and measure deliverables offered to our clients.

Pros

I love the visibility of the software. It provides tons of information from a dashboard while allowing you to take a further dive into specifics.

Cons

I am not fond of having to manually populate surveys and reviews but understands it needs to be done because it is so specific in regards to our scope of work.

Matthew C.
Industry: Mental Health Care

The perfect solution

Reviewed on 2020/04/01

We have begun using it for annual evaluations and timekeeping for employees. After getting it set up with Raj, it has been very easy to navigate. What shines most about this product is the outstanding customer service. We've had near immediate responses from their staff, particularly [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], every time we ask. They are always eager to help us anytime we ask. This alone would make me not want to use any other product. We are extremely satisfied.

Pros

The versatility of the software is hard to beat.

Cons

It can be somewhat cumbersome if you are not familiar with the features.

Jo-ann E.
Industry: Broadcast Media

New to AssessTEAM

Reviewed on 2020/09/21

Pros

The product is easy to use and that was important in our search for the perfect product.

Cons

I have yet to find anything that I like least.

Response from AssessTEAM

Great working with you Jo-Ann!

Courtney A.
Industry: Retail

Great for the price

Reviewed on 2019/06/24

Being able to measure performance with data is a new concept for our team, but one we're really excited about using AssessTeam for, to be able to make calculated and unbiased decisions.

Pros

The price is awesome. For just starting to measure performance of our team, it's a great place to start. The reports section is also really helpful and easy to interpret

Cons

Confusing to learn. Also not an option to submit a survey completely anonymously. They should at least have the option to, for things like true 360 degree reviews.

Response from AssessTEAM

Thanks Courtney, its been a pleasure working with you.

Paula F.
Industry: Financial Services

Does what I need without costing a fortune

Reviewed on 2019/06/27

I have been pleasantly surprised at the level of support and assistance provided. I just sent out the first round of performance review links and am looking forward to having more transparency and insight into our employee performance.

Pros

The cost is very reasonable compared to other solutions in the marketplace. The software allows us to customize the review process without being forced into using a certain format.

Cons

It is easy to pick up quickly but there are some nuances that I had to call support about. They are very fast to respond and cleared up my confusion quickly.

Response from AssessTEAM

Thank you Paula, its been awesome working with you!

Oleksandr C.

Mazars' review on AssessTeam

Reviewed on 2019/12/11

We have been using AssessTeam for around 6 months already. That helped us get rid of paper evaluations, systematize evaluation forms, easily collect complete evaluations in one place. We are still working on small adjustments, however, overall impression is positive.

Pros

360-degree evaluations
web platform (easy to access from different devices)
mobile-friendly
customizable
every day support from AssessTeam representatives

Cons

website bugs sometimes (especially if used be many users at the same time)
gradation (rock stars, adequate and needs help) does not always meet all the requirements company/team needs
impossible to engage with external users without adding them into the system

Response from AssessTEAM

Many Thanks Oleksandr, its been a pleasure working with you on the rollout.