AssessTEAM

Free rollout. $3 per person. Pay-as-you-go. No contracts!

• Used Monthly for 1+ year

Provides continuous feedback to improve employee performance and productivity.

Reviewed on 2018/08/04

Pros

The simplicity and ease with which we can operate this tool is really amazing. The fact that it’s cloud based also just adds to its accessibility. Performance data can be easily generated and understood as they are presented in graphs sheets which are well-organized.
Being able to provide continuous feedback to our employees is essential for us to help them in their career growth and development. Assessing employee performance based on a combination of self-evaluation, peer, customer and other significant factors allows us to also make better decisions in terms of promotions and compensation.

Cons

The mobile app has limited functionality, so I think definitely needs to be addressed. Other than that, we haven’t had any issue that the AssessTEAM wasn’t able to resolve. It’s easy to reach out to them for, and their response is always warm and friendly.

Silas

A KPI management system that focuses on the quintessential nature of a successful business

Reviewed on 2020/05/08

Not only is AssessTeam is particularly easy to use, but its lists of KPIs linked together in the Results area are critical to the successful running of my business. By implementing this system to monitor employee performance, I can keep a handle on the progress of all the current projects and deal with any employee issues that arise before they cause a problem.

Pros

The work-from-home KPIs are superb. It allows me to keep track of my staff’s progress, especially when working from home. One unintended benefit is that I can monitor my employee’s physical and mental health and wellbeing via these KPIs. There is no doubt that these tough times are starting to affect everyone. Thus, if I can help improve employee quality of life, then it’s a win-win both for the employee and the business.

Cons

There are a few niggles with the software. However, the customer support team is incredibly willing to step in and resolve these niggles. Small issues are “situation normal” with any software package. However, what makes AssessTeam different, it is the customer service staff and their willingness to go the extra mile to resolve these issues.

Karen
  • Industry: Music

Great support

Reviewed on 2019/06/21

We get quick and good customer support from Rajat. He is always responsive and willing to help with all our questions. In addition, he is open to receiving our feedback so he can take that to the development team to improve the platform. We really appreciate his support.

Pros

The software is simple and is improving.

Cons

It does not have all the features and functionality yet but AssessTEAM is working on it.

Response from AssessTEAM

Thank you Karen, We appreciate your input in making AssessTEAM better.

Jennifer
  • Industry: Investment Management

Excellent customer support

Reviewed on 2024/01/26

Pros

While the system is a bit clunky and lacks some flexibility I am used to, we have had excellent support from [sensitive content hidden]. He has been instrumental is our desire to continue leveraging the tool going forward.

Cons

Self review process is not-intuitive. We had to work around it but I can't specify right now. My admin is more familiar with those hurdles we encountered.

Sebahattin
  • Industry: Computer Games

Thanks to AssessTEAM

Reviewed on 2022/10/08

It provides a simple and efficient use.

It provides a simple and efficient use.

Pros

Being cloud-based makes it easier for us to work remotely. Mobile is very easy to use. The most user friendly software I have ever used. Customer support is great. I strongly recommend!

Cons

I don't have any negative experience. Totally perfect.

Response from AssessTEAM

Thank you Sebahattin. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review.

Denise

The Arc Middlesex County's experience with AssessTEAM

Reviewed on 2022/01/19

It has been a wonderful business partnership and experience. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is very knowledgeable and available for questions and coaching as we learn to use the capabilities. We received the best support!! The Development Team is responsive and willing to try new things to expand the utility of the system.

Pros

Quality, paperless, performance management tool, Consultant Support is professional and accommodating.
High quality for the cost. It is a tremendous timesaver -- we moved from 100% paper to 100% paperless, online Performance Review and Employee Goal Management system/process.

Cons

Ability to expand use to include customized reporting.

Employee Reviews and Goal Setting KPI's Help Us

Reviewed on 2022/01/18

Overall, AssessTEAM has been a great addition to our processes and helps hold the team accountable.

Pros

I like how we can set KPI's for any department and check in regularly. This helps automate things so we aren't forgetting or failing to follow up. We can track these goals daily, weekly, monthly, or however we want. Very cool software.

Cons

The only thing that I can see so far is that the performance review feature doesn't have a calendar view that ties into our work calendar. It would be nice if I could see my scheduled employee reviews on my calendar so I can prepare for them, and have a more formal process.

Katerina

Extremely Good Value

Reviewed on 2023/08/14

Very good, any issues have been able to be resolved with a short phone call. The value is extremely good for the price point and ultimately why we choose it. Huge win for a small business.

Pros

Has all of the features that I my company needs to streamline this part of HR, for a fraction of the cost of competitors. Literally 1/12 of the cost.

Cons

It's easy enough to use, but still going through software improvements. The software is not pretty or clean looking.

Anja

Dedicated team makes AssessTEAM easy to use

Reviewed on 2023/06/07

Pros

When you set up the persons, result areas and teams, it is quite easy to prepare evaluation templates. And with all the help and support from the AssessTEAM team everything is moving smoothly, so thank you AssessTEAM team!

Cons

It took some time for me to figure out how to manoeuvre the page but maybe that is just me, because I am not very "technical" person.

Allea

Assess Review

Reviewed on 2024/01/29

The customer service has been great. Rajat is always there to help us whenever we need which is super helpful.

Pros

Once I got the hang of it, I liked the process of creating certain templates and assigning result areas where needed

Cons

It was complicated to get a handle on it, and I'm still hesitant when it comes to using it for different things other than feedback reviews

Kevin

Ideal evaluation solution for our needs

Reviewed on 2020/12/30

We were using a spreadsheet based evaluation process which was cumbersome for the evaluator and person being evaluated, it also required manual scheduling and a separate system for actioning follow areas for focus. AssessTEAM has allowed us to not only take out evaluations on line but the set-up means we can easily standardise common areas of evaluation and update these across the team. The flexible scheduling of evaluations by person means we can now set-up a range of evaluations and drive improvements across the business on an ongoing basis, with the scoring giving everyone the clarity on where to focus on improvements and keep doing the good things they do.

Pros

It exactly met what we wanted and is solely focussed on evaluations whereas other solutions provide a wide range of facilities that we didn't need and made the product much more costly and complex. We liked the overall simplicity of use combined with the well thought out functionality.

Cons

Ideally we'd prefer a wider range of reporting although it does provide the analysis we need. The up and coming notification feature will be useful for setting when and where we want email notifications.

Jonathan
  • Company size: 5 001–10 000 Employees

Great performance mgt software, easy to use

Reviewed on 2022/03/24

Great working with the AssessTeam team

Great working with the AssessTeam team

Pros

Easy to use, easy to set up - the tool has many ways to customise almost every aspect to make it align to our organisational approach to performance management.

Cons

A tool to upload ad-hoc (project) evaluations on mass could be helpful

Randy

Simple to use and easy to rollout

Reviewed on 2016/08/01

It took us a total of 3 days to rollout the system for 16 employees. The KRA database was very useful to build a foundation of our evaluation plan and the simple import routines got our employees setup quickly. Very little help was needed unlike the other systems I have tried , never saw a video or needed help

Pros

simplicity
cloud usage
speed
kra / kpi library

Cons

the mobile apps do not allow for all features in the backend, only a very small subset

Ogechi
  • Industry: Capital Markets

Fantastic ride with AssessTeam

Reviewed on 2022/10/12

It was a beautiful experience, it enabled my organization receive great feedback which is positively impacting our policies, culture, work ethics and overall performance. Also, we received great support from the team,really patient and always ready to provide clarifications where necessary. I was truely a great ride with AssessTeam!!

Pros

* This product gives room for organisation to customize to their preffered options and template
* Its was user freindly and easy to navigate
* I love that it gives evaluators the option to express other concerns in free text
* Employees loved that is was anonymous which made them more comfortable to express themselves

Cons

For some evaluators in my organization, while the evaluation interface was engaging as it should, for a few, the page appeared different and mumbled, I believe they would have had a better experience.

Response from AssessTEAM

Thank you Ogechi. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review.

Poonam

Best

Reviewed on 2023/03/16

Very Good

Very Good

Pros

Performance is of really high quality. it has been really nice experience.

Cons

Nothing as such.

Response from AssessTEAM

Thank you Poonam. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review.

MZ
  • Industry: Utilities

AssessTeam Review

Reviewed on 2020/03/16

My overall experience has been great! The customer service team is phenomenal and has quickly assisted with any questions or issues that I had.

Pros

It was pretty easy to navigate around and assign reports. It was great to be able to upload a census from our benefit administration system so we did not have to manually enter all employees.

Cons

When you forget to add someone to an initial evaluation, you have to create an entirely new template/record for them.

Kristen
  • Industry: Consumer Goods
  • Used for 1-5 months

Building a Performance Review process from scratch

Reviewed on 2020/07/29

The best part of AssessTeam is the support I received while setting this up for my company. I think [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] met with me at least 10 separate times via Google Meet to help me decide how I needed to set this up to best suit our needs. He has been SO patient (and kind) with me & did a lot of the set up on his end after explaining what I wanted to happen. He truly went above & beyond and I'm so thankful as we are in the middle of our first review & I'm getting great feedback from the team! Thank you, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!!

Pros

The ability to customize the process to exactly what we need, having continued support from the AssessTeam (specifically [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]) & a very clean/simple aesthetic.

Cons

The process of setting things up isn't super intuitive for a non-technical person, but luckily they had excellent customer support!

Response from AssessTEAM

Great working with you Kristen, we really appreciate your inputs on the interface and we are in the process of working on the pain points you raised.

Karen
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Easy to Use and Great Customer Support

Reviewed on 2019/12/18

I have nothing but great things to say about the team member I worked with. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], the business consultant that helped me provided a fantastic demo and not only answered all of my questions, but helped me get my team set up and made sure I fully understood how to use all of the software functionality to optimize my team's experience.

Pros

Love the simplicity of the software, yet the high level of functionality. The system is easy to use, has a fantastic layout and provides all of the functions we need to manage team performance. I worked with one of the business consultants and he was friendly, patient and very thorough at explaining the software to me.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say about this software.

Response from AssessTEAM

It was awesome to work with you Karen, we really appreciate your confidence in the program!

dimitris

Great job

Reviewed on 2021/06/15

Pros

The price and the ease of use with the app

Cons

Its a little hard to figure out how the category questions work. But after that, everything is good!

Workleap Officevibe

Ruwald
  • Industry: Accounting

AssessTEAM Employee evaluation on the cloud Review

Reviewed on 2019/06/24

Great product! Customization takes some time, but once completed it sames allot of time on all levels!!

Pros

Online, real time and available on App for ease of Access.

Cons

Email function does not always work. Support could resolve this matter, but it took some time and reoccurred.

Response from AssessTEAM

Thank you Ruwald, its been a pleasure working with you.

Yu
  • Industry: Computer Games

AssessTeam

Reviewed on 2019/06/24

Good but if you can let customer to customize more, that might be better

Good but if you can let customer to customize more, that might be better

Pros

easy, very fast customer service. If it wasn't the rep, i dont think i was implementing the system.

Cons

still have lots to improve, and many things i did not know in the first place, and i have to ask the rep to make changes

Response from AssessTEAM

Thanks Yu, Its been a pleasure working with you.

Matthew

Fit for purpose

Reviewed on 2020/06/25

Great product and a good price

Great product and a good price

Pros

The software was easy to deploy and customise to meet my business needs.

Cons

Creating new results areas is a slightly long winded and no formatting options

Response from AssessTEAM

Thank you Matthew, its been a pleasure working with you to build a performance management methodology for KMML communications ltd

Jo-Ann
  • Industry: Broadcast Media
  • Used for 1-5 months

New to AssessTEAM

Reviewed on 2020/09/21

Pros

The product is easy to use and that was important in our search for the perfect product.

Cons

I have yet to find anything that I like least.

Response from AssessTEAM

Great working with you Jo-Ann!

Matthew
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

The perfect solution

Reviewed on 2020/04/01

We have begun using it for annual evaluations and timekeeping for employees. After getting it set up with Raj, it has been very easy to navigate. What shines most about this product is the outstanding customer service. We've had near immediate responses from their staff, particularly [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], every time we ask. They are always eager to help us anytime we ask. This alone would make me not want to use any other product. We are extremely satisfied.

Pros

The versatility of the software is hard to beat.

Cons

It can be somewhat cumbersome if you are not familiar with the features.

Dana

Template Assistance

Reviewed on 2022/10/11

Best thing is the customer support - Rajat Mathus is always so helpful and quick to respond when needed.

Pros

The system is pretty easy to use and navigate

Cons

The system could be a little more user friendly -

Response from AssessTEAM

Thank you Dana. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review.