Contractor Foreman Reviews

Valerie
Valerie

Restoration Company Project Management

Reviewed on 2022/09/21

Very happy so far and have move to use it for our estimating and invoicing versus QB Online.

Pros

Love the flexibility to turn on and off the areas of the system we want to use. The ability to have many different user roles and see how each project is shaping up, manhours to know if we will be on target or need to make adjustment along the way before there is a labor overage.

Cons

Lacks the ability to create and use assemblies. We restore and build new windows and doors. We need to group materials and labor at a per sash level and then set a qty for the number of sashes for the project. We are only able to add the materials and need to manually multiple and then add detailed descriptions where the customer has to divide the total to determine the per window cost. I hope this is an improvement that is added soon.

Also hope for email integration so we do not need to switch back and forth to Gmail Business account and the system or print to PDF to upload important messages.

Thryv and BuildBook

Reasons for Choosing Contractor Foreman

Added functionality for projects.

Pipedrive

Overall cost and functionality
Terrence

Contractor Foreman

Reviewed on 2024/01/10

My overall experience has been great, I feel that I should of made it more important from the beginning to learn the ins and outs of the features of the software as now I'm over 20 projects in and learning how to properly enter the data. Overall our experience with the software has been outstanding and loving that we are able to grow with a software as our business scales

Pros

I like that you can keep a running total of each project from start to finish, the features in Contractor Foreman are simple, easy to use and allows us to run our business effectively and efficiently from start to finish

Cons

I can't answer this question at this time, I truly love all of the features and modules of the software

FreshBooks

Reasons for Choosing Contractor Foreman

Our business needed something and a software that we can grow into, and felt that Contractor Foreman was the best option as far as features and pricing for our business needs

Wave

Reasons for Switching to Contractor Foreman

Mainly cost and functionality, Contractor Foreman by far was the best fit for our company
Nilson

Decent Software with horrible customer service.

Reviewed on 2022/06/07

Overall software was ok, i believe this software has the potential to be great however their approach on certain circumstances needs to be improved. Customer support is the key, having happy clients is a must

Pros

Overall the product has tons of interesting features.

Cons

Customer Support, how rude their staff can be over a simple problem.

Leap and Buildertrend

Reasons for Choosing Contractor Foreman

I wanted to cancel the software for a couple of months due to the fact that Summer is here and i didnt have full time to implement the software completely, my trial was over by 5 days and i asked them to refund the money because of there 100 days policy . That is not true they will not refund you in full, their first approach was hey if you dispute you will be paying legal fees and etc. Im ok with them keeping my money, as long as their approach was different. I havent posted a bad review before since im a business owner and i believe how hard it is to keep clients happy. Its not about the money, its about principals, yes i did sign the disclaimer that they could keep the money, however being rude for no reason its totally unnecessary. Just keep an eye out because they are all about the $$$ not about clients ...

features

So many features

Reviewed on 2024/02/17

So far it’s been an easy transition going from buildertrend to cf

So far it’s been an easy transition going from buildertrend to cf

Pros

It does it all, for a fraction of the price of other project management softwares.

Cons

Schedule not integrating with iCal has been a challenge with managing my schedule as a whole

Jacob

Best Value

Reviewed on 2023/10/25

Its been great! we replaced 5 other apps we were spending money on and pretty much run our whole company out of CF and Google Workspace.

Pros

We use the CRM and the project schedule the most. We are about to start using the estimates and bid manager more and are loving it. the documentation and punchlist features are great

Cons

We don't like that our team cant clock in or use the app when the internet connection is low. I would say our biggest problems have come down to the app.

Reasons for Choosing Contractor Foreman

It was a simple decision when you look at the cost savings and how powerful of a tool it is

Reasons for Switching to Contractor Foreman

the price, features, the customer service is spectacular. implementation was so easy. The flexibility and availability of features
Lisa
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Just what I have been looking for

Reviewed on 2023/09/21

Thus far, it has been great. I feel that I do receive a lot of emails to start, but everyone is helpful.

Pros

I love that you can start with a sales lead and guide it all the way through project completion. The features were well thought out and consider different ways of doing business. Sending quotes and proposals is fantastic as we are able to send it with as great, or little, detail as we desire. Originally I was looking for an estimating program, but this has exceeded my expectations so far.

Cons

It can be a bit buggy and slow at times. Thankfully it's infrequent and live support chat is available as well as bug reporting.

Reasons for Choosing Contractor Foreman

Contractor foreman could do more for construction specifically.

Pipedrive

Reasons for Switching to Contractor Foreman

Pricing with Buildertrend did not feel simple and align with our budget. Contractor foreman allows you to have multiple projects running and multiple users, so we don't feel confined to a box while nickeled and dimed for each project.
Keiron

Almost there

Reviewed on 2023/12/21

So far , I think it’s value for money and is being welcomed by our subcontractors. Time will tell.

Pros

The ability to have. A customer portal , create schedules from quote and crew schedules from schedules. All fairly seamless.

Cons

Some features are just gimmick and pointless, despite having been on live chat and live training there seems to be many parts that don’t quite gel together as they should, causing lots of mouse clicks and repetition in some areas.

Nextech EHR & PM and Fieldwire

Reasons for Choosing Contractor Foreman

For a Customer portal and the ability to create schedules and crew schedules. From estimates and streamline the company processes

Connecteam

Reasons for Switching to Contractor Foreman

Appearance and tools available made CF stand out a little Bit more Than the others. Although lack of drop box and zero integration was almost a deal breaker and if it’s not here soon we will not continue.
Tina

Incredible Price, Product, and Support!

Reviewed on 2023/09/04

Wish I had found this years ago. The best software I have used and I have compared several.

Pros

Ease of use, easy to understand and implement. GREAT PRICE!

Cons

It has everything I need at this time. There is nothing I can think of that I need.

Reasons for Choosing Contractor Foreman

I felt like Houzz Pro was difficult to use.

Houzz Pro

Reasons for Switching to Contractor Foreman

Overall features provided were incredible compared to others and a far better price. The company provided so much information, that it was easy to know that Contractor Foreman was what fit best for my company. It had everything we needed to properly manage all aspects of our custom home building company.
Michelle
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

The best!

Reviewed on 2023/10/28

Its a tool that makes my job easier everyday

Its a tool that makes my job easier everyday

Pros

I like that everyone involved is able to see exactly what is going on with the project.

Cons

That i cannot just call someone on the spot

Procore

Reasons for Switching to Contractor Foreman

Easier to manage, unliloted users and space all for the same reasonable price
Becky
Becky
  • Industry: Utilities

Great application & cost effective solution

Reviewed on 2021/10/19

Loved it! Great software, great people.

Loved it! Great software, great people.

Pros

Easy setup! Tons of preset forms, checklists, trainings, etc. Awesome tech support. Great ways to customize. All around great application for small to medium businesses in the construction/industrial sectors.

Cons

Could use a few additional HR functions, but they are continuously making improvements.

Nancy

Best All In One Software for Construction!

Reviewed on 2021/04/16

Creating estimate/proposals, Change Orders and sending to customers for signature approval.
Easy...

Easy invoice creation.
All of my estimates/change orders, invoices are modifiable to meet my style, and needs.

Pros

How they provide all of the necessary tools needed to manage a project, from beginning to end. Every module has a training video, Customer service is exceptional. I am able to send estimates and change order to customers and request a signature, without having the customer sign in to the system to view and sign. The option is there for the customer to log in as a customer viewer and view everything about the project.

Cons

Minor glitches on documents editing. Some editing functions need to be equal through out the software.

Reasons for Choosing Contractor Foreman

For the many features Contractor Foreman has to offer and continues to add that other systems that I used and looked into can't offer.

Reasons for Switching to Contractor Foreman

Contractor Forman offers a lot more to offer for a fracture of the price of other systems.
Brian

New Contractor Foreman User

Reviewed on 2021/06/10

The training people at Contractor Foreman have been a pleasure to work with. The certainly understand our business and terminology. This has been a very good fit for our company.

Pros

We are just starting with the implementation of this software and doing as many training videos as possible. So far, we are very pleased with the ease of integration to our business, but it is going to take us some time to be fully integrated and have all of us using the system properly.

Cons

The length of time that it will take us to master the system. I wish we could become much more proficient within a few weeks, but I think it's going to take us much longer to be using all of the features properly.

Reasons for Choosing Contractor Foreman

We had dropped BuilderTrend about a year ago when Covid hit and we had to let some people go due to our workload. The cost to keep that program going was just not worth it to me. Once our work picked back up again, I wanted to keep our monthly costs lower and found that I liked Contractor Foreman much better than BuilderTrend.

Reasons for Switching to Contractor Foreman

Cost was a big deciding factor, but I felt like Contractor Foreman is more intuitively understandable to me and our type of business. They use the same terminology as we do and I feel like everyone that I have spoken with are actually contractors and not just a computer programmer selling their product, but understand how we need to solve our problems.

Response from Contractor Foreman

Thank you Brian for the great review. We really do appreciate your feedback and trusting us to help you manage your project needs. We will continue to improve and add new features and we are certain that you will continue to be happy that you made the switch to Contractor Foreman.

Jeffrey

A deep dive into Contractor Foreman

Reviewed on 2022/11/09

Overall my experience has been good. I cannot say enough how much this company's ATTITUDE toward improving their product impresses me. This alone will keep me coming back every year

Pros

Best 'bang for buck' of any construction management software, period. Damn good challenger to a lot of CRM software as well.Als, and this cannot be said enough; Of all the myriad different systems I have used over the last 20 years, Contractor Foreman seems to not only be better, but more serious and dedicated to continuous improvements to their platform. THAT will make for the best app, not just today but every year it continues this practice. This is how I run MY company and I consider it the only sane way to do so if you want to have a lifespan of more than a few years.

Cons

Yup, there IS a learning curve, which can be steep if you have never run this kind of software.Also; CF currently does an 'on-site' app better than anyone I know but it still needs workCF has a good timekeeping setup, it needs to get better at integrating with ALL payroll companies because it's own module is not quite up to snuff yetCF has a decent bidding module, but my own setup is still superior in too many ways to adopt theirs 100% just yet, but I'm close. (Most estimators using this level of software are not as demanding as I am)CF is very good at uploading files, it needs to better at organizing and presenting them better and at salient points in the GUI. (It HAS gotten better recently)

Reasons for Choosing Contractor Foreman

Better value in every case

CoConstruct

Reasons for Switching to Contractor Foreman

Better value, ease of useOf all the myriad different systems I have used over the last 20 years, Contractor Foreman seems to not only be better, but more serious and dedicated to continuous improvements to their platform. THAT will make for the best app, not just today but every year it continues this practice. This is how I run MY company and I consider it the only sane way to do so if you want to have a lifespan of more than a few years.
Jay

Best Bang For Your BUCK with ALL the customization of the compeditors

Reviewed on 2023/06/01

We are immensely satisfied with Contractor Foreman, as it has met the majority of our expectations. While there are a few minor quirks and room for improvement, particularly concerning purchase orders and their alignment with corresponding sections in the estimate, our overall experience has been overwhelmingly positive. We are genuinely delighted with the platform's performance.

Pros

Contractor Foreman stands head and shoulders above BuilderTrend as the go-to software for construction management. Its user-friendly interface, comprehensive project management capabilities, exceptional mobile app, incredible dashboard, collaborative communication features, and reporting that works make it the undisputed leader in the industry. If you're looking to enhance your construction management workflow and take your business to new heights, I wholeheartedly recommend Contractor Foreman. It has revolutionized my business, and will undoubtedly do the same for yours. Lots of flexibility and built-in features make using it very easy. We were so happy to find CF after using SalesForce, then Buildertrend; CF has solved so many problems for us, and the icing on the cake is the price. They have all the features and functionality that serve our business needs. It was a no-brainer to switch over, and we're happy we did.

Cons

The setup process can be quite time-consuming, requiring a significant amount of trial and error to ensure everything is properly configured. Unfortunately, there is a lack of comprehensive support or established best practices for integrating the various modules. Moreover, the available support options from CF are limited and often slow in their response. While they offer weekly training sessions (basic & advanced), a limited number of one on one training sessions, chat & email. Consequently, it seems that users are primarily left to their own devices when it comes to setting up the system effectively. On a positive note, the integration with QuickBooks Online is remarkable. However, the third-party setup company, Smart Business Solutions, could benefit from more extensive experience in their field. Their approach mainly revolves around trial and error rather than demonstrating expertise in tackling the specific challenges users encounter. Support primarily relies on email communication without the option for screen sharing, and the weekly training calls tend to focus on generic topics rather than delving into individual issues. While there are excellent instructional videos available, they may not address the specific intricacies of your business practices.

JobTread

Reasons for Choosing Contractor Foreman

The user interface of Contractor Foreman impressed us with its intuitive design, simplicity, and clarity. One standout feature is the powerful Kanban reporting, which offers a comprehensive overview of project progress. Additionally, swiftly generating estimates proved to be of utmost importance in our workflow. Another key advantage was the seamless synchronization of purchase orders from Contractor Foreman to QuickBooks Online, streamlining our financial management processes. Notably, Contractor Foreman also excels in handling sales tax appropriately and provides robust reporting capabilities. These compelling reasons led us to transition from BuilderTrend to Contractor Foreman. In addition, there is a Zapier integration to top it off :).
Hayden

From Mom & Pop to Modern Efficiency

Reviewed on 2021/03/30

I have had a great experience with Contractor Foreman and would recommend this platform for any GC or Contractor looking to run lean. Excited to see the first project run through the phases with this software.

Pros

We are still new to the software, but the implementation has been seamless. The supports staff helped me build a training schedule for my team based on the pre-recorded modules. The system seems to be very intuitive and I'm looking forward to running our first project through Contractor Foreman this week.

Cons

The software does not have the markup feature released, yet. It is supposed to come out with the next update. We are looking forward to this as it will eliminate additional software needs.

Customer service is fantastic when you are in contact with a person. Very knowledgeable and eager to assist. However I'm not a fan of receiving so many automated emails. Others might find it helpful.

Reasons for Choosing Contractor Foreman

Everything was done manually in the past. My goal is to automate as much as the process as possible, from pre-construction to progress payments to job completion. The price point, functionality and extensive reports sold me on giving Contractor Foreman a shot.

Microsoft Excel

Reasons for Switching to Contractor Foreman

Price and functionality allowed us to stay lean.
Kevin

Most features, easy to use, great value

Reviewed on 2022/11/18

The company is committed to improving their product. The software is packed with features and I'm always impressed with how much the software can do. With their constant improvements I feel that they will continue to correct any areas that could be improved.

Pros

The software is easy to implement. It is packed with features. They encourage and take feedback and make monthly updates.

Cons

There are some glitches and some parts of the software are more complicated than they need to be.

Buildertrend and CoConstruct

Reasons for Choosing Contractor Foreman

Contractor Foreman has many times more features than CoConstruct at a fraction of the price.

FreshBooks and CoConstruct

Reasons for Switching to Contractor Foreman

Easy of use, features. Clearly designed by people in the construction field unlike CoConstruct.
Cathalina

Best bang for your hard warned BUCKS

Reviewed on 2022/11/15

Contractor Forman is a great system especially for the price point, with all the bells and whistles available as standard features. which we really appreciate as a smaller renovation company. We previously used a well-known system that was admittedly easier to jump in and start on. But the price was not worth it, Plus the really useful and necessary features were extra. We switched over to Contractor foreman and we are pleased we did. And will continue to use it for the foreseeable future.

Pros

A lot of functions and features we can use to track everyone and everything we need to keep ourselves in line for every project. It's been especially helpful when we have multiple projects we can locate everyone, track change orders, and track progress details.

Cons

Not a con per se, but the recorded trainer jumps into videos as tho everyone has had system experience. But for those of us who are brand new to estimates or project details, it can be frustrating at first. Now I will say they are always updating and improving the system, and the training videos have gotten better with the new outline feature. Just give it time, things are pretty well integrated and once you figure the quirks out, the ease of use is game-changing.

Chris

Our search is over!

Reviewed on 2021/03/27

Exceptional! Support has been amazing as well as all the friendly staff. Very personable and knowledgeable.

Pros

The versatility! Being an electrical contractor that works in both residential and commercial, its difficult to find a platform that works for service, small projects and larger scale projects. Not only is this platform versatile, it also has a flow that works and makes sense. It has consolidated two other platforms we were paying for as well as two in house solutions, saving us 1000's over the next few year. We are already seeing the benefits in project management and accountability as a company not to mention the elimination of redundant data entry and a streamlined system.

Cons

The only thing so far is the lack of a timeline on the service ticket screen to see a live view by service tech.

Knowify

Reasons for Choosing Contractor Foreman

Terrible Work Flow, programming issues, broken modules, half built modules, can go on and on. Long story short it cost us time in the office and didn't save us time. Caused the creation of complicated redundant processes.

Service Fusion
Matt

Great Software

Reviewed on 2021/03/12

Experience has been good.

Experience has been good.

Pros

Works well with Quickbooks. It also has a nice estimate worksheet that is customizable.

Cons

Navagation could be easier. I would prefer the navigation based on customer vs a large dashboard you have to navigate.

CoConstruct

Reasons for Choosing Contractor Foreman

Buildertrend Quickbooks integration was poor in regards to sales tax. I also felt it was too expensive for having to do sales tax work arounds.

Reasons for Switching to Contractor Foreman

Contractor Foreman does the best job of all the softwares I have tried.
Jeremy

Versatile, reasonable and functional!

Reviewed on 2024/01/10

Great, we use it from project setup to project completion and keep info for historical tracking and statistics

Pros

It checks most of the boxes we need from Precon to project completion forproject management and cost. Then has other bells and whistles like time card, daily report, equipment and vehicle logs, safety meetings, etc.

Cons

They shy away from questions on QuickBooks online

Dawood
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Project management tools incorporated into a framework that allows all stakeholders to engage.

Reviewed on 2022/03/10

Contractor Foreman gave us access to all project information at any time, helped us with better tracking of every project detail, reduced the amount of emails we had to read and write, avoided frequent data entry, and helped us with efficient reporting and financial flow control.

Pros

In addition to its collaborative capabilities, Contractor Foreman is one of the best cloud-based platforms for managing construction projects. Contractor Foreman improves communication between team members in order to prepare workflow plans, update tasks and prepare technical and financial reports efficiently. I like how the workflow is customized and allows all stakeholders to participate in planning and monitoring processes for different activities along the project lifecycle using the tools provided by Contractor Foreman. I like how all changes and project logs are stored in the cloud using Contractor Foreman so we can access them from anywhere, anytime. I like how it integrates with many applications, which saves us from frequent entries and enables us to import and export data easily. I appreciate Contractor Foreman's quick response, discussing issues and finding appropriate solutions. The subscription prices are encouraging and there are many packages that suit all construction companies of all sizes.

Cons

I did not notice a lot of undesirable things, as Contractor Foreman is an online platform that does not need to be downloaded or certain settings: for the mobile application, I do not find it as efficient as the platform and it must be radically improved to suit the nature of our business at the present time, in which mobile applications are primary.

Response from Contractor Foreman

Thank you Dawoo for the awesome review. We realize that many of our competitors leave a lot of the details out of their apps but we chose to include them all so that you truly can run your business from your phone or tablet. We will continue to improve the experience from all platforms as we know that speed and design are just as important as the data being presented.

Andrey

Got ripped off by Foreman

Reviewed on 2023/02/07

Be aware that contractor foreman will rip you off if you go beyond trial period and decide that it doesn’t work for you and cancel subscription. Contractor foreman will keep a lot of money ( based on annual membership that I went with ) since they designed their terms to keep money in their pocket’s instead of spending time improving their software. I got charged 6 months worth of subscription for 6 days of using foreman. Their 100% money back guarantee doesn’t work unless you follow all their terms and conditions that they came up with so people can’t get their money back. By the way Contractor Foreman did not follow their own terms and did not email me the amount and the card information they were going to charge for annual subscription which was clearly stated in their own terms. I contacted their customer support and spoke with their [sensitive content hidden] who was not helpful resolving the situation and decided to keep my money per terms that they can’t even follow themselves. Very disappointed with Contractor Foreman, wasted time and money, there is other software out there that is more customizable and better support out there. I’ve tested builder trend, Microsoft teams before and did a mistake by giving a chance to foreman, their click bait for 100% money guaranteed works for them since they make good money that way. Read their terms carefully.

Pros

Nothing special about features that other software companies offer as well.

Cons

Very rigid structure not allowing for customization. Not all tables communicate data to each other creating multiple points for redundant data entry. The online chat is not what an online chat, it send an email on you behalf to which you might get an answer 6-24 hr which didn’t work to resolve issues or get answers on time.

Microsoft Teams and monday.com

Response from Contractor Foreman

Andrey: The comments posted here are false. We charged you the amount you agreed to pay. We refunded you the amount you agreed to based on the refund policy. You demanded that we refund you more than the refund policy and threatened to write a false review if we did not.

We are proud of the 100% guarantee that we offer. The guarantee requires that you complete a training and create records in your account. That is mentioned before signup and after signup. You did not do that even though it was also in the reminder email we sent.

JESSICA
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Jr. J

Reviewed on 2020/09/24

I think you have a great software with tons of potential and it is very all encompassing, I think you could charge a lot more for the software with some enhancement to the user interface online and in app as well as adding those abilities to time track any type of order but most of all the one thing above all else that keeps you from being able to charge more is the lack of integration training and lack of customer service availability. Other software companies have excellent support and customer service that you can immediately speak to on the phone at the very least all day during business hours if not even at night. The only thing that kept us with you after paying for your program and buildertrend for 3 months was that your software has more functionality. I would gladly pay more for available customer service and personalized training and set up.

Pros

You have a lot of features built into one place.

Cons

Not very user friendly, wording and descriptions for permissions for example are confusing, app user interface could be simplified for field techs, should be able to have a customer with multiple locations and the biggest feature that is missing is the ability to require time tracking on work orders and change orders. Also hate that you cannot create a service ticket with an item from an estimate or sov. Also, hate that you cannot create estimates, invoices, payments, change orders, work orders, po's, bills, expenses or add subcontractors through the project summary unless one has already been created outside of the summary.

See above

Response from Contractor Foreman

Thank you Jessica for the feedback. Will you please send me additional details bout the Con's you mentioned? [email protected]. It's difficult for a service provider to provide live phone support that is able to answer your call when you answer without charging as much as our providers do. Most of our customers do not need that level of service so we work to keep the price low by offering live chat support and email support even during the evening and weekends.

david

Impartial

Reviewed on 2020/09/12

I'm very impartial. I was very impressed at first with my tutorial which made me want to purchase the program, but once purchased I realized that even for small questions it took an hour to get an answer out of someone on multiple occasions that should have been simple "set status to this" or "create an invoice this way for a project." So overall I am not as happy with Contractor Foreman as I expected to be and never would have purchased it for the amount of money if I knew it was going to cause so many issues.

Pros

I really liked the program when I first sat down and did an overview. It seemed like it would be very user friendly and I liked that layout and the abilities of the program.

Cons

The program is extremely picky, one must know exactly how it works or it won't work at all the way one would expect. The program has extreme potential to be so user friendly and it'sjust not. Every Estimate, Invoice, project, ect must be set at certain statuses to do what the program is expected to do. I consider myself fairly tech savvy and could not figure out how to print an estimate without help. With that said, the help is hit and miss. Some people you talk to are very helpful, some seem like they're just as confused as you are and have no idea how the program works which is very frustrating. Lastly, there are multiple ways to invoice clients but there's only one way to do it without messing up financing on the project and to have all invoice items on one invoice. Otherwise everything is screwed up and it is not a simple process at all.

Response from Contractor Foreman

Hi David. Are you sure you were using Contractor Foreman? To print anything, you just click View/Email PDF. Then the PDF opens like a PDF normally would and you can print it. The program is VERY flexible. That is what most people like about it compared to other systems where you have to follow a certain path. Yes, the status does trigger certain actions. While you are building your Estimate and Invoice you do not want it to send to QB or finalize your budget. That is common for any software. We met with Crystal in your office and she quickly understood everything but you haven't responded to any of our request for a free training. We really are here to help. Our employees know the system and are able to help and are not confused. I'll reach out, but let us give you an overview of how the system works and I am certain it will click very quickly for you. You can see from other reviews that the system is very easy to use and support is great. We hope to prove this to be true.

Jocelyn

Innovative Construction Partners - Contractor Foreman Review

Reviewed on 2022/11/15

My company & employees love contractor foreman. Its an easy way to keep track of what's going on with a project. Everything attaches to its own project & we are able to see all the holes. We plan on continuing to use this software especially because you guys are always open for suggestion. Some suggestions we have made we actually see now on the software that wasn't on here previously.

Pros

What I like most is how we can manipulate the software to our liking & use it for our benefit. Running reports creating PO's, estimates & schedule of values are much easier for us now. The TO-DO has to be the best feature. We love how it sends notifications to remind us of our deadlines & helps manage projects more.

Cons

We work with big projects & sometimes the estimates can be very laggy. This is tough when we have to get things out the door under a certain timeline.