ADP TeamPay

Professional, cloud payroll solution for small businesses

4,2
4,2
4,3
4,1
Industry: Education Management

There was a learning curve but once it was learned it was very easy to use.

Reviewed on 2017/12/06

Pros

I loved that there was a mobile app. Of course it is limited but for a quick look when not in the office it helped so much. It did what it was meant to do. Fully satisfied.

Allie B.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

ADP Payroll - review

Reviewed on 2019/12/03

Great - some hiccups along the way, however with all programs there are a few bumps in the beginning. Learning a new program with the support of ADP has been easy.

Pros

Customer Service - switching from a previous payroll company was like night and day coming to ADP. You can call their support team at any time with questions, or for any general help. They walk you through the solution, so you know what to do for the future. Having reports right on hand whenever you need them is also amazing.

Cons

Costly - however you do get what you pay for. Great support, that you only receive when paying this amount.

Nicole E.
Industry: Construction

Very Unhappy with ADP

Reviewed on 2020/06/08
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I will never use ADP as a payroll provider again. I have implemented 3 payroll software's in my career, and this was by far the worst. I will never use ADP ever again.

Pros

The software will process payroll, eventually

Cons

I was sold a product of "Work Force Now" and dumped off into TeamPay. I can not get a single human to talk to me about the many frustrations, despite numerous attempts. No "time off" calculation or accrual tool. Hard to make a simple severance payment without waiting online/ phone for hours.

Likelihood to recommend: 0.0/10

Derek C.
Industry: Security & Investigations

Great Payroll Software

Reviewed on 2018/08/04

Pros

The mobile version is great and very easy to use.

Cons

It is an overall great product and no complaints.

Wendy S.

Wonderful overall payroll service with amazing help and accuracy.

Reviewed on 2018/05/08

Pros

The flexibility that is offered with the mobile app and the incredible customer support are what make this the best product of its kind.

Cons

It is not inexpensive, but in this case you truly get what you pay for. There is nothing that I have needed that ADP can't help with. The customer service team is responsive, and extremely helpful so paying a little more is a good value.

Elizabeth G.

Value for money can definitely be better compared to their competitors. Features need to be updated

Reviewed on 2018/04/23

Pros

The software is easy to use but features should be updated to keep up with their competitors. Compared to their competitors, ADP needs to revisit its costs & product features.

Cons

The program lacks features. More features mobility and reports can definitely use some updates. Overall, it is ok.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Payroll services at the highest level - cool to work with ADP !

Reviewed on 2018/04/11

Pros

The report writer is one of the best I have used.
It's take the power of query writing, previously reserved attained by your business intelligence group and puts it in the hands of every-day users.

Cons

In the report writer there are hundreds of fields to choose from and it would be nice if a summary of the fields being utilized by our company was provided.

Industry: Retail

Organized and Colorfully Explanatory

Reviewed on 2018/11/08

Overall experience is satisfactory. I wish more companies would use ADP because of how user friendly it is.

Pros

There was a pie-chart feature to help understand where each portion of the paycheck went to. Ie: Federal Tax, State Tax, Medicare, and Take Home. It's very user friendly and they make it easy to recover your password if you ever forget it.

Cons

When it came to receiving feedback from customer care regarding inquiries, it was like pulling teeth. On numerous occasions, I finally decided to just got through my HR supervisor who oversaw payroll.

Paying made easy

Reviewed on 2019/07/31

Pros

I really like TeamPay because it makes paying for my teams software and travel very easy. I dont have to walk around trying to find a company card. Its makes the approval process quick and easy

Cons

I am not always sure how much I need, Having a variable cost is tough and hard to know what to request.

Tyler B.
Industry: Computer Software

Compared to other providers this is the easiest to use

Reviewed on 2019/05/15

Since switching to ADP team pay, it has become much easier to access old pay stub and tax documents. I would strongly recommend for small -> medium sized businesses.

Pros

The mobile app is fantastic. Compared to other providers it is very easy to get paystubs, and tax documents.

Cons

The login username is hard to remember and there is no way to edit it, or create an alternate login. There is also no option to create a notification of new pay stub.

Haley W.
Industry: Real Estate
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

ADP is a lifesaver!

Reviewed on 2019/07/28

Amazing way to keep up with everyone’s pay!

Pros

This software allows me to view my teams time weekly and ensure that our paychecks for the week are accurate. It also allows us to view pay statements, as well as PTO and timecards. Everything is available with just a click on one website!

Cons

Sometimes it lags a little, but it’s mostly our web browser. I usually use my phone and the app.

Tom P.

ADP is the best I have used so far.

Reviewed on 2017/07/28

just easy to use

Pros

I used ADP for 5 year at a job, when I left I used another product. They were using Reynolds and it was awful to navigate. Now I'm back with ADP and not using it for 2 year it was very easy to get back to using it.

Cons

Sometimes there are a lot of updates that happen and things will change. Will take some time to get the understanding of it

Ellis S.

Excelent system

Reviewed on 2018/05/10

Pros

Ability to track my teams hours and asure they are getting paid properly. Easy to use and has enough functions.

Cons

Product does go offline at times and can cause issues with being able to track time. Dificult to have updated time off on this product.

Robin H.
Industry: Automotive

Great way to track your pay

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2019/05/24

Pros

I like that my W2 would get instantly uploaded each year and I could access it to file my taxes before my dealership even got around to handing out the printed W2.

Cons

Nothing, it was easy to use and gave me access to the information I needed.

Michael S.
Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Excellent all round payroll

Reviewed on 2018/10/31
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

always easy to use
Quick access from anywhere via an internet browser
ADP reps are easy to reach and always willing to help you get to where you are wanting and figuring out what you might have done wrong

Cons

They are so large that it can take time to get a rep on the phone. Once on the phone, it's all good though!

Corrie G.
Industry: Retail
Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Super Easy to Use

Reviewed on 2018/11/15

Pros

I love how easy it is to review my paystubs in the app and the touch log-in for easy access. It's so easy to use.

Cons

Having to resubmit permission to use the touch log-in can be annoying.

Industry: Consumer Services

Works for paying employees

Reviewed on 2019/05/08

Pros

I use this for paying employees and tracking pay stubs and T4s. Pretty simple functionality but works good for what it is intended for

Cons

Limited functionality and pretty ugly UI on the web.

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

So awesome!!

Reviewed on 2019/07/02

Pros

I love that app tells me to "get ready for pay day!"

Cons

Can be challenging to navigate for paper work or statements

Maria W.

ADP is easy to use and navigate through the font is simple and neat the colors are bright &inviting

Reviewed on 2018/03/02

Pros

The ease of access, when you lose our forget password it is easy to find that information out easily.

Deanna A.
Industry: Accounting
Company size: Self Employed

ADP

Reviewed on 2019/04/15

Pros

Easy for small businesses to use for payroll processing and tax reporting.

Cons

The timelines for uploading data are a little hard to meet.

Cecilia L.

the software could be better.

Reviewed on 2018/04/30

Pros

Overall, the software is adequate. It is very user friendly and the reports available are adequate and detailed.

Cons

First and foremost, customer support needs to improve on timing of resolving issues. Price point could be better compared to competitors.

Joseph B.

Difficult to access quickly as a lower level user, but once in it is very helpful.

Reviewed on 2017/05/16

Allows me to pull records if I ever need them for official documentation and gives me the break down of my paycheck details

Pros

This software is very good at providing me with documents and tools regarding paycheck histories and financial records for documentation.

Cons

Entering the system when it has been tailored to fit a larger company's network has left the log-in system a major hassle to deal with. You need a specific log in url that cannot be bookmarked in a browser to enter your credentials. Luckily, if you enter your login on the wrong sign in url, the site will suggest the correct one for you to click.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Victoria A.

Worked for our needs

Used Other for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/03/19

Pros

You can easily view team members's time cards and edit for clocking in and clocking out mistakes. Also, payroll was a breeze.

Cons

It has been awhile since I've last used it, but I think access could be a little bit more convenient.

Industry: Human Resources

ADP - Teampay review

Reviewed on 2018/09/11

I will recommend this for payment processing...

Pros

This software is easy to use for Payment processing and helpful to reduce workforce

Cons

Process can be more simpler for documentations.

Check Pay Stubs

Reviewed on 2019/04/12

Pros

I use ADP to check my pay stubs. It allows you to search by a date range which is great

Cons

I find the online version to be very limited. There is no "see all" button and I need to manually enter dates every time to see the stubs. I dont feel it is very user friendly or well designed.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10