WebinarJam Reviews

Webinar hosting software

4.3/5 (110 reviews)

WebinarJam: Makes Webinars Easy and Profitable

Reviewed on 2019/05/03

Pros

We run multiple webinars a month as a way of outlining our product solutions to prospective new customers. These webinars deliver a consistent flow of sales for our business. WebinarJam is integral to us doing this.

WebinarJam simplifies all of the set up and running of webinars so we can just focus on the content and delivery. It integrates with all of our tracking and mailing list systems. Makes it super easy to prepare sales webinars with pre-defined "buy buttons" etc.

And we can interact with clients in real time chat during the call, answering any questions / dealing with objections as they arise.

WebinarJam automates all of the registration, confirmation and reminder notifications and can even handle replay pages.

You can configure the webinar in "express mode" which is super quick to get up and running - or you can dive into the "full configuration" mode which gives you total control over every conceivable option.

I particularly love how it integrates with ClickFunnels so we can build custom registration pages - and how it tags people in our email CRM so we know who attended / didn't attend / showed up late and/or stayed engaged throughout the webinar, so we can customise their followup.

It also integrates with Zapier - which opens up plenty of options for other integration. A very versatile tool.

Cons

One frustrating thing about WebinarJam - is really the flip side of such a powerful platform... - there are so MANY options, that at times it can be hard to figure where to find what you need.

And the UI feels a little dated. There are times when a modern UX would be super helpful - for example, type-ahead searching in an unordered drop-down list containing hundreds of options is pretty much standard these days - but in WebinarJam, you have to scroll all the way through the list to find what you want. Hopefully this will be addressed in time.

Philippe a L.

So Glad We Bought EverWebinar (from WebinarJam) We absolutely love it

Reviewed on 2017/12/18

EverWebinar allows us to run webinars to promote our business 24/7/365 in any countries in multiple languages. EverWebinar provides a fantastic ROI.

Pros

We had a dream:
What if we could build a system that would allow us to get everything done for our Automated Webinars inside Facebook Messenger?
We recently purchased Everwebinar.
What if we could make it even better by offering such a smooth and seamless experience that we would get signup and attendance rate through the roof.
This was the plan:
From signup to delivery of a branded url to the webinar, reminders before the webinar, follow-up messages if they missed the webinar, attended but left early, watched but did not buy etc, ...
All done in Messenger.
With open rate in Messenger up to 100% and 10x higher CTR than email we thought this would be a game changer for us.
We have spent 3 days and almost 3 nights trying to create this system. It was freaking hard to get all the pieces work together. We failed and failed more. It has been the most challenging automated workflow we've ever built.
We were exhausted, our brains fried & froze.
We hit a massive roadblock and spent 24 hours just on a "little tiny" piece of the puzzle: getting it to work no matter what the timezone of the user is, no matter which On-Demand time they choose. We were almost there 99%.
And then we had a moment of grace.
We made it. And now It works beautifully.
So if you ever had the same dream now you know it is possible.
If you want to test it for yourself check our webinar on "How to create Chatbots and Automated Marketing".

Cons

We would love to have schedule code for Just in Time webinar. I it.have contacted support about this and the tech team is working on

Joseph C.

Outstanding and comprehensive information delivery and client satisfying system. Evergreen too!

Reviewed on 2017/09/19

Pros

It's not just the software. The creators are truly experts in the field. As a professional consultant that is expected to be ahead of the curve, I am surrounded by truly accomplished and relevant industry leaders. Meaning that my search was likely intended to achieve very similar results as anyone that would typically become one of my clients by watching one of my webinars. Which because this product is created for today's evergreen and create once deliver 24/7 scale to freedom I have modeled a 7 figure business that literally takes a weekend of hard press work up to six weeks of part-time effort to complete. That will then do the rest of the heavy lifting. Ideal for coaches, trainers, infor product makers, workshops, lead generation, networking, team meetings and the list is as big as your imagination.

Cons

my only con.... keeping it real and such... is some of the people that are getting famous by the leaders of the company tend to be clicky... and fail to recognize those of us that come from a different culture such as law, professionals of other sectors, and so on. They love to talk about millions in sales and sales sales... sales... when those of us with truly professional credentials expect without hype to make millions or frankly, billions... and never once have to speak about it because our clients aren't in that state of mind. So, even in a post like this one where i'm tryig to leave an accurate con...I still refer to the crazy amount of money you can make if you learn what I've learned and you use the models the way that are intended. Of course that's what I spend much of my time consulting clients on.

Jonathan T.

Good but not great - perhaps a necessary evil

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/08/10

We use webinar jam to host live webinars.

Pros

It's pretty dang quick to set up a webinar. There are two options - express and full - and you can switch between them at will. What I love is that you can set up offers to show up so attendees just have to click a button to get to the sales page instead of typing in a URL.

Cons

Sometimes the slide transitions don't work correctly. Sometimes it's hard to get other hosts in the room. The registration and thank you page templates are hardly customizable and you can't use your own custom-built thank you page. The user interface is clunky and ugly. It fails to send emails sometimes, too.

6.0/10

Okay webinar software

Reviewed on 2018/10/03

Overall WebinarJam was a decent software, if a bit overpriced. But it worked well for what I needed and for that I must give them credit. In my opinion, there are other products on the market that can give you what you need at a better price point.

Pros

I used WebinarJam for about 3 years when I first launched my website. Someone whose site I admired recommended them, so I signed up. At the time I was using Google Hangouts and their solution (an overlay over Google Hangouts) was a perfect fit. It gave me analytics for my Hangout and I could track who attended and who signed up but didn't show.

Cons

My least favorite part of the software was the price. I always thought I was paying far too much for what I was receiving. And when YouTube Live became a thing I jumped ship and haven't looked back. The person who recommended WebinarJam still uses the software. I don't get the appeal.

7.0/10
Amir R.

I love WJ, it's a great software and will still rise to greater heights in the time to come.

Reviewed on 2017/10/29

Pros

Ease of use, great support, Great interface, Great website templates (which I don't use, I am using Clickfunnels)

Cons

- Some features available in the old WJ are not available in the new (like that admins can see who (by name) is attending live during the webinar.

- No support for 3rd party AV equipment which is essential when using WJ professionally ( I had bought an expensive 3rd party card (BlackMagicDesign) to be able to use my SonyA6300 for HQ image during webinars - then chrome automatically updated to the newest version in the background (which cannot be prevented by any means) and suddenly my whole setup didn't work anymore - it took me days to figure out the it was the newest chrome update together with the WJ chrome plugin that caused by camera not to be selectable in the WJ Live Room testing.)

- I would prefer to be in touch with 1 customer support team member instead of 5 different ones (I know there is a trade off between responsiveness and # of support people involved but in my last support request I was in touch with 5 different people.)

- No backup of Webinars // No Undo option if webinar is deleted accidently

- No (automatic) mass signup of a list of people to a new webinar

- No transfer of a list of users from one webinar to another (People who register to a webinar sign up for a ongoing series of webinars, now if I change the schedule or anything I have been advised to create a new webinar of statistics will not work properly)

Michelle S.

The platform is very intuitive and the customer support very prompt and helpful.

Reviewed on 2017/12/12

A new sales channel that gives you the oportunity to invest little time mostly, little resources, but you can reach a large amount of people, meaning more possible clients for your business . We got to people easy and they were more likely to participate to something that doe not imply leaving home or office. Saves them time and us money. :)

Pros

I like that its so intuitive that you can learn to use it by yourself, only watching the videos in the platform. It pretty much gives you all the elements to make a cool webinar. And reach out to people around the world if you choose to. Its very structures and the steps are very clear once you enter the platform. Gives variety for landing pages, reccomandations and most of all, if you have any problem, even if its your fault, the customer support team is very helpful and understanding.

Cons

There are a fiew features i would like to be more colourful and permissive with the users ideas.
The Thank you page and the pre LIVE one are a bit to simplist. It would be awsome if you can put SM logos and links, colours of your choice for the backround. The presenters picture is redimensioned and it s really hard to find one that is not distorsioned there, though it s little.

Very intuitive interface - makes webinar hosting easy

Reviewed on 2018/05/15

Pros

I like how the software has tutorials and step-by-step instructions on how to set up your webinars without much difficulty. The quality of the webinars is really good. Being able to pick which platform you wish to replay videos on is a nice feature, and I like how when I select YouTube that it automatically goes over and shows up on YouTube.

Cons

Lacks the ability to pause a recording to save replay viewers the hassle of watching what you don't want/need them to watch on the video. The price per month to use the platform may be prohibitive to some. There may be other free options that one can use instead. On replays, it's always nice to give viewers the ability to navigate and scroll through the video. The native platform viewer as far as replays lacks the ability to scroll. A mouse click pauses or restarts the video.

Dane L.

The product and support can best be summarized in one word; enviable.

Reviewed on 2018/01/29

I'm still counting them... At the end of the day, I would have never signed up for the service if I had to figure it out on my own. The level of support found here is something that others advertise, but do a pitiful job of delivering... Well done. Well done, indeed...

Pros

There are too many pros to list about the software. It's feature rich and works as described. What is most valuable to me is the support provided. Cust ssupport continues to be a magnificent gift. Without support of the caliber, EverWebinar would just be another tech provider and there are far too many of those already.

Cons

I would love to see more integration with other SMS gateways, such as Mobit.com, and ClickFunnels. Both of the aforementioned providers are critical to my overall marketing strategy.

Gideon M.

I love WebinarJam. I use it for my bi-monthly virtual panels, and it works like a charm.

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2017/10/13

I use WebinarJam for my bi-monthly "Tele-Conferences" (http://galacticjourney.org/tag/tele-conference/) These are virtual panels that allow me to present Galactic Journey seminars/Q&A sessions like we do at conventions, but without having to go anywhere.

Pros

The best part about WebinarJam is the flexibility. I bring Presenters in on the fly, add videos and polls during events. It's awesome. Attendees can tune in on any device, with any browser, from anywhere in the world. And WebinarJam is cheaper than any comparable solution on the market.

Cons

Until the new version, I didn't like that WebinarJam depended on Google Hangouts or the super long delay. Hangouts went down all the time, and it was difficult to configure.

The new Jam doesn't use Hangouts, and it is super simple and bulletproof. I've never had a problem with my events.

Marc L.

Excellent experience. Rocky offered to personally help me if support took too long.

Reviewed on 2017/11/01

Pros

The old Webinar Jam was flawless. I'm looking forward to getting things working with the new JamCast. The Video Injections seem to timeout on the new Webinar Jam with Jam Cast.

Erik S.

Simply the best in the business.

Reviewed on 2017/12/03

Automation of smart marketing funnels. Our clients love it.

Pros

Great documentation and support, and they listen to their customers. Not a fly-by-night operation like so many other SaS platforms we've tried to use in our business.

Cons

Tough to say. I would like more flexibility for split-testing pages against each other and also testing on multiple platforms (mobile, desktop, etc. etc.) but the team has done a great job of listening and putting out regular updates with updated functionality, so this isn't really a complaint.

Ray L.

Great Webinar Software With Great Marketing Tools

Reviewed on 2019/01/28

Been using this program since the day it came out. I have done hundreds of webinars with it, and made a ton of money using it.

Pros

Reliable, easy to use webinar tool. It has great marketing features such as product promotions, built-in video playing, ability to pre-load presentations, so presenters don't need to worry about their connection. It has a classroom feel, as viewers can 'raise their hand' and be brought into the presentation. Comments can be highlighted on the screen for people to see and much more! It automatically makes a playable replay, and gives you the video recording as well.

Cons

Still a bit pricey.... but worth it. There is also a short delay for viewers

Jeff W.

Supreme Solution Backed By Proven Support & Guarantees

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2019/07/03

This is another excellent product... as always... and that brings me to my point for writing this particular review. While Webinar Jam is of extraordinary quality, I am focusing this review to acknowledge the integrity of the producers. It's simple... I know I can trustthe support team. I don't often need support but when I do... Boom it is there every time... within 24hours and with one touch solutions. On this occasion my thanks go to the team. If anyone lacks the experience of working with these guys... you are going to be taken care of. Actually this is THE example of how to do quality guarantees and customer service in any business.Thank you.

Pros

It flat out works better than any other options

Cons

I don't have any nit picks and when I come up with a wish list I'll speak up. thanks

John spencer E.

GOT SUPPORT FEEDBACK in 3 MINUTES

Reviewed on 2018/04/22

it solved all my problems.

Pros

Awesome cool real people helped solve my challenge FAST! This product has made me A LOT OF MONEY and made my life a lot easier.

Cons

NONE... love this product/service. It's great working with smart people who understand my business.

Abby A.

So Impressed!

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2018/12/05

Incredibly impressed so far. I have my first webinar tomorrow and have been running tests like crazy (another feature that I love). I'm just excited to get started

Pros

I tried a few other webinar platforms and none fit my needs the way WebinarJam does. I was able to easily customize my landing pages and generate links for marketing purposes. I love the follow up email options and the fact that I can add my offers right into the chat box during my Live sessions. It's truly amazing.

Cons

I just wish that I was able to pay monthly instead of the annual fee all at once. BUT - I'm hopeful that the success of my webinars will make this an easy expense to pay. I'm launching tomorrow and so excited about the possibilities.

Mj G.

Simplification & Efficiencey in a Nutshell!

Used Other for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2017/10/13

So much business leverage, analysis, and reach. I was really able to diversify and even create new products with the ability to scale almost instantly. These software services are really invaluable tools that exponentially help my business grow.

Pros

Super user friendly but thinks of EVERYTHING. Any issues or leverage points, it's got you covered on all bases. I love how intuitive and detailed it is. But at the core, for everything that it's capable of and all that it's got to offer it's pretty simple and easy to learn.

Cons

If I had to be picky, there's a slight (and I mean very slight) learning curve. You have to look at this from the perspective of how much am I looking to accomplish? When you put it into ration, the learning curve is nothing compared to what you're capable of doing thereafter.

Katie P.

User friendly and great tech support

Reviewed on 2019/05/24

Fantastic...
- quality software - does more than enough to meet my needs.
- brilliant support team when I need them - always resolve my issue and quickly.

Pros

Ease of use - both for set up and for client
No need to install anything on the viewers end (unlike Zoom etc) so more will tune in to the webinar.
Awesome customer/tech support when I have a query/issue.
Simple landing pages ready made - and a good variety of them.

Cons

It used to be a little too easy to accidentally NOT save all emails and messages as you write and edit them, but now that's been much improved in the system.
The pre-webinar survey used to be displayed clearly on the thank you page, but now the newer layout/set up means it isn't which means I'm getting less surveys completed by my registrants.
Saving and downloading the chat isn't always perfect - have had a few issues with that, but not enough to bother me too much.

William M.

Very pleased with this service.

Reviewed on 2017/09/25

Pros

WebinarJam has definitely grown up. Now that it has its own network and has nothing to do with Google Hangouts, and YouTube is an option, not a necessity, it's become super simple and robust. I love how easy it is to add presenters on the fly, to inject video, insert offers, and the new whiteboard is fun and useful.

The interface is beautiful and works great. The system is stable and reliable. I like that it doesn't matter what browsers my attendees use. They can watch on desktops, laptops, pads, even phones. They don't have to download anything.

And the price is just ridiculously cheap. It's seriously "forget I paid it" money.

Cons

There were lots of things that kept me from being a fully satisfied WebinarJam Studio customer. Google, YouTube, the initial setup complexity. All that's fixed. This new app is just about perfect.

Val W.

So easy!

Reviewed on 2017/08/02

Pros

Intuitive and the interface is beautiful. I love the fact that I have the flexibility to customize the platform. My clients love the fact that they can actively interact with me and others.

Cons

I waited a long time for the new release, but it was absolutely worth the wait. That is the only con.

Yvete B.

What a powerhouse tool for the internet marketer

Reviewed on 2018/06/01

Ease of use, set up, configuration.

Pros

The private room, the YouTube and Facebook Live options in going live. The customer service is great and responsive (wish they'd be a tad more prompt, but they're a big help when they get back to you in 24-28 hours).

Cons

I wish it was on part with Zoom--giving the ability to show your face as well as a slideshow. This is the cutting edge of webinars now.

I like it

Reviewed on 2019/02/15

Would recommend for your business. Great if you want to ensure you have a smooth recording and such

Pros

I like the integration between webinar jam and ever webinar. we use them to be able to host and repeat webinars frequently.

Cons

can be clunky and if you have paid webinars I have had issues when someone did not get the information with the link i cannot recreate without paying again .

7.0/10
Matthew O.

Not Renewing for a 3rd Year

Reviewed on 2017/12/19

We were "mostly" able to run a weekly mastermind using WebinarJam.

Pros

We have used WebinarJam for over 100 live events since late 2015. The support team are normally quick to respond when there is an issue and since the update, the new format is nicer than the previous version.

When it works, it works, however when it frequently does not it is normally too late to be able to anything to rectify the situation with the attendees.

Cons

"Unreliable" - After using WebinarJam for two years now, we have found it to be unreliable. One week it will work, the next, the webinar has already ended, no emails have been sent or some other issue has arisen stopping the webinar from going ahead.

"Expensive"- We are no longer willing to pay for a product that frankly Google Hangouts/YouTube Live can provide for free. And nope, we won't miss any "special features" in WebinarJam.

Frankly Webinar has made us look stupid several times, today is the last day of it doing that.

0.0/10
Mike B.

WebinarJam Coupled with Everwebinar Makes an Unbeatable Marketing System

Reviewed on 2019/07/26

I am working with pastors and rural areas. WebinarJam nd EverWebinar allows me to work one-on-one with the pastors, and get their message out to the rest of the world. Incredible software.

Pros

To start with, WebinarJam, and EverWebinar are both easy-to-use systems. I especially appreciate the ease at which I can distribute a webinar, the attendees to my webinars do not have to download software like you have to do with some other webinar systems. I also like not having to worry about paying for certain levels of attendees.

Cons

It wasn't easy finding where my webinars are so I could download and edit them.

Sandra B.

I love being able to do Webinars that are pre-recorder but look like live! the leverage is fantastic

Reviewed on 2017/10/14

Evergreen webinar so I create it once and keep using it which gives new leads and sales every week

Pros

the reminders, the fact that collects people's contacts to build my list, and that we can use the chat over and over again

Cons

I would like to have everyone inside on video like in zoom
other than that I love everything else about it