Filter by
Showing 4 reviews of 2

Shape Integrated Software

PPC software that helps agencies optimize PPC ad spend

5 /5 (2 reviews) Write a Review!

5 /5
Showing 4 reviews of 2
Jeron M.

Reviewed on 2017/09/05

Pros

My company loves using Shape. This tool has helped us considerably in managing our various campaigns effectively. Shout out to cust support for being awesome and helping us whenever we had questions! I highly recommend Shape to anyone in need of a tool to manage ad campaigns.

Cons

There really are no cons for the software. I would recommend creating a more robust reporting software with the product in the future for increased usage. The product performs great as is.

Response from Shape Integrated Software

Thank you for the outstanding review Jeron! We love that we get the opportunity to work with wonderful customers like you and to build PPC software for teams like yours to automate repetitive, manual PPC processes!

We're always looking for ways to improve our platform, so we'll be sure to pass your request for more robust reporting software to our team!

Andrea M.
  • Industry: Law Practice

Not what I expected...

Reviewed on 2019/10/28

Pros

Ease of use. Incredible customer service.

Cons

Getting a functional report was difficult. I constantly felt like I was asking the programmers to "fix something" in our database.