Loomly

Your Simple Social Media Calendar Tool

Jordanna B.

Tried every SMM tool and landed on this one

Reviewed on 2021/02/11

I literally tried every single social media management tool on the market (Hootsuite, buffer, later, Zoho Social, YOU NAME IT). It took months but I couldn't find one that managed BOTH Instagram and Google My Business (in addition to Facebook, and Twitter) and provided a robust analytics platform. Finally I tried Loomly and WOW it has everything I was looking for! All of the social media platforms, the ability to create different calendars for my clients, calendar views which I use for planning, post suggestions, hashtag management, direct publishing to Instagram without having to use a third party like Zapier. It's the dream and I'm happy to pay the price tag for peace of mind.

Pros

You can setup multiple calendars with multiple accounts for each (I use this for client management) and you get to switch between a calendar view and a list view for planning content. They have an ideas section that just lists different ideas for posts which is super useful if you're planning your month and what to see what special days are coming up, etc. They also have a hashtag suggestion feature which is outstanding. Not only can you store groups of hashtags you use frequently, but they actually show the reach of each hashtag you use so you can judge its effectiveness before using it. The best newest feature? YOU CAN PUBLISH DIRECTLY TO INSTAGRAM! (No Zapier integration! YAY!) Total gamechanger.

Cons

I wish there was a way to organize media files. Right now you can assign them to categories you create or arrange them by published and not published. But folders would be nice to move evergreen stuff into its own place or filter out content that's time dependent and won't be used again for a year.

Response from Loomly

Hi Jordanna, Thank you so much for your review. It means the world to read that you are enjoying Loomly so far. I hear you regarding organizing assets into folders in Library and I confirm this is something we are looking into. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Nadia P.
  • Industry: Photography

Best social media planning tool out there

Reviewed on 2020/03/07

Very very awesome. I recommend Loomly to everyone I meet who asks about social media planning tools, because it's just the best one I've found and used ever.

Pros

I have tried various other social media planning tools, and Loomly just ticks all the boxes. This program covers the widest range of social media outlets that I've found, while allowing me to schedule out posts for every single one, and customize to every single outlet all on the same page. The suggested captions/topics are immensely helpful when I'm feeling less than creative, and the UI makes putting together posts really simple and fast.

Cons

I still wish I could post to Instagram automatically without having to use a notification to my phone and posting manually.

Response from Loomly

Dear Nadia, Thank you so much for your review and your kind words: this means the world to us. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to your and I have just asked our support team to reach out to you about our Zapier integration. Please let us know if we can help with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly

Rheagan W.
  • Industry: Restaurants

Loomly is Great!

Reviewed on 2020/02/13

Loomly has been incredibly helpful and met our scheduling needs. The customer service is so fast and the platform is easy to learn and navigate. Definitely worth the cost!

Pros

I love the calendar and scheduling features. When we were searching for a new social media scheduler the most important thing we were looking for was a robust approval process so I can create posts and my manager can review, edit, and approve them before they are scheduled for posting. Loomly has been able to provide this to the full extent that we need. My manager receives a push notification in her email or app whenever I post to Loomly, and again if she forgets to approve something before it is scheduled to post. She is able to leave comments and feedback which help me to produce better content in the future. Before this platform all of these steps were going through our internal direct message system and things would get lost, mixed up and confused. Now we are able to stay more organized and I am able to learn faster from the feedback provided. The calendar view helps me to visualized our overall social media plan, big picture, and effectively fill in blank spaces.

Cons

I wish that they could post directly to Instagram, but that is more Instagram's fault than Loomly! I also wish that the analytics were available for all plans. Right now we have just the basic plan, which is appropriate for the number of users/accounts we manage, but I am unable to access the analytics from this plan.

Response from Loomly

Dear Rheagan, Thank you so much for your review, this is infinitely helpful. It means the world for our team to read that you are enjoying Loomly and that our service makes it easier to collaborate with your manager. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as possible. In the meantime, you can take advantage of our integration with Zapier to publish through third-party services. I have asked our support team to reach out to you and see if we can find a way to make Advanced Analytics accessible for you. Please let us know if you need anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Darien C.

Great Social Media Management Platform missing a few core features

Reviewed on 2020/01/08

Overally, I have enjoyed using Loomly, and plan on continuing to use this platform! It offers robust & useful features at a lower pricepoint than most competitors (such as multiple users), and they demonstrate their commitment to constantly improving the platform as needed. Highly recommend this platform to all!

Pros

Loomly does a great job of helping simplify and manage multiple social media platforms, providing a great experience for planning and executing your brands social media plans. I love the ease of use that Loomly provides in having multiple team members manage social media calendars, and how incredibly simple it is to create posts & plan out your posting strategy. Top that all off with very competitive and simple pricing options, this platform offers a good user experience & interface for all your social media needs.

Cons

Loomly is missing a few key features that you would expect on a Social Media Management Platform, but none are more important than the ability to automatically post to your brands Instagram account. This is a feature that they are working on, but it is the main feature that I wish they would add soon. Furthermore, if they were to add an Instagram story option to their software & eventually automatic posting to Instagram stories, this platform would improve 100x.

Apart from those things, there are a number of simple UI issues that I wish they would remedy; including:
(1) Quickly adding a post from the calendar Month view ignores your preset posting schedule times (defaults to 3:00pm, you have to manually change it)
(2) Manually changing scheduled times from the "Add Post" option in Month won't allow you to type in a time - you have to obnoxiously click an arrow to get the proper time
(3) Manually posting to Instagram does not support multiple images - even though you can schedule multiple images to be posted. To post multiple images, you have to go into the Loomly library from their mobile site (the app won't let you do it) & download each image individually - which isn't terrible, except...
(4) The Loomly Mobile Website is not fully optimized for mobile devices, as the "Help"/"Contact us" button blocks parts of the bottom menu that appears when selecting an image in the library to download, making me have to use the desktop site to download images on mobile.

Response from Loomly

Dear Darien, Thank you so much for your detailed review, this is immensely helpful. I am really glad to read that you are enjoying using Loomly: this means the world to us. As far as Instagram direct publishing is concerned, I confirm that we are doing everything we can to bring this to you as soon as feasible. Regarding the 4 UI improvements you suggest, I have taken note of each one of them and will be sharing with our product team. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud Clement, CEO of Loomly.

Liz L.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Just the social media platform I was looking for!

Reviewed on 2019/09/18

As Loomly is new and growing they have been super attentive. Great support, clear communication and nice staff, not to mention a platform that is well designed and works effectively. Two thumbs up!

Pros

I had been using Buffer but found that it was hard to visually see all of my accounts and all of my planned posts. Loomly solved that problem! Not only could I visually see the images, dates and times of my posts, but Loomly allows me to modify each post for all of the six different platforms they support. That means I can customize my post for each audience- Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, etc. BNot only that, but having the ability to set each post's status (editing, approval, scheduled) makes sure that in-progress posts aren't accidentally published and that I can work with my team on crafting each post before it's ready to go. Super intuitive, super effective and just what I was looking for!

Cons

The only challenge we're still having is that Instagram hasn't yet allowed Loomly to use their API and sometimes it disconnects from Instagram. Loomly is working hard on this and it should be solved soon!

Response from Loomly

Dear Liz, Thank you so much for your amazing review, this is truly appreciated. It means the world to read that you find Loomly intuitive and effective. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as feasible. Please let our team know if we can help you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Cierra M.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Better Than the Others

Reviewed on 2019/09/10

I had been using Hootsuite before trying Loomly but it was buggy and expensive, Loomly has more features and is cheaper – a much better value. My team has loved using Loomly over other platforms and we'll never go back.

Pros

I love that you can preview how your posts are going to look in your instagram feed before you post.

Cons

The only con is there isn't direct publishing to Instagram, but that's Instagram's fault.

Response from Loomly

Dear Cierra, Thank you very much for your review, this is immensely helpful. I am truly glad to read that your team has been enjoying using Loomly, it means the world to us. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as feasible. Please let our team know if we can assist you with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Debora M.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Great Value, Useful Tools

Reviewed on 2019/08/06

It is very useful and helpful, the features are diverse, great for planning for multiple platforms. It could be improved, for sure. But overall very positive experience.

Pros

We love the Instagram grid preview feature, it helps us plan our content visually, and not every social media planning platform offers that. We also like the "Master Calendar" feature, as it enables us to see every single content that is going out on every channel for the whole month.

Cons

The approval process can be very confusing. We also do not really think the IG story feature is good enough or even necessary for now, because it only allows us to draft/schedule content without texts on it. And when we try to add text via loomly, it will do it with a black bar like snapchat, and we don't really want that. So we never use the ig story feature here.

Response from Loomly

Dear Debora, Thank you very much for your review, this is much helpful. It is really nice to read that Loomly helps you plan your content visually: this is truly one of our goals as a company. I hear you regarding the Story feature we recently launched and confirm we are working on an update that will provide you with more creative freedom to design nicer Stories. Please let us know if we can help with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Ashley M.
  • Industry: Libraries

So nice I'm using it twice

Reviewed on 2020/02/19

I used Loomly for my side business for over a year, and finally had the chance to utilize it at my day job a few months ago. Our Marketing Manager loves it, and no longer has to go from social media account to account trying to keep up with everything. The calendar view is wonderful. The customer service really gets me — the original onboarding was very friendly, and when I had a question about my most current account, the chat was super fast.

Pros

This is the first social media organizing software whose interface makes sense to me. I'm not fighting it. I actually look forward to using it. There are multiple views, I can connect a variety of social media, and I can customize and schedule each post.

Cons

Instagram integration isn't at 100% right now. We have to manually publish some posts. That gets frustrating, though they are working on it.

Response from Loomly

Dear Ashley, Thank you so much for your review, this is immensely appreciated. It means a lot to read that you are enjoying Loomly and that our support team was able to assist you with you needed it. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as feasible. Please let us know if we can help with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly

Destiny V.

Easiest to use

Reviewed on 2019/08/23

It's been great and really easy to use. I love how visual it is and it's extremely easy to get client's approve posts

Pros

It is very visually pleasing and easy to use

Cons

The Instagram posting, but that's an IG problem

Response from Loomly

Dear Destiny, Thank you very much for your review, this is truly helpful and appreciated. I am really glad to read that you find Loomly easy to use. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to Loomly as soon as feasible. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Hudson T.

Very affordable alternative to the more costly competitors

Reviewed on 2019/08/06

Loomly has been a great solution to the problem we were having about putting out consistent content for our Facebook/Instagram etc. It's simply a matter of writing up content, adding a picture and tweaking the individual channels then we just set and forget.

Pros

The best thing about Loomly is the general user-friendliness of writing up and scheduling posts to all our different social media platforms. It's very easy to tweak the individual platform's posts to suit their unique uses. Also the topic suggestions when creating a new post are very handy if you want to get something out but are stumped for content

Cons

There aren't really any cons that I've run into. Getting started there was alot to take in, but it didn't take TOO long to get the hang of it all.

Response from Loomly

Hi Hudson, Thank you so much for your review, this is immensely helpful. It means the world to read that you find Loomly easy to use, as this is one of our top priority. Please let our team know if we can assist you in any way. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Jason M.

The Best Social Media Scheduling Tool

Reviewed on 2018/05/03

Pros

Loomly does exactly what it claims to do, reliably, and easily enough for clients to use the platform as well.

My absolute favorite part of Loomly is being able to visualize all of my posts using the monthly calendar view. This can be done on a calendar-by-calendar (client-by-client) basis or you can see a master calendar with everything in one spot. Any images you upload are also saved to a media gallery for quick retrieval later.

There are a few really helpful views, such as the monthly and list views, but you can also see what individual posts will look like on a platform-by-platform basis. When you enter a post, you can customize that 'generic' content on each platform, making it extremely simple to tailor the message to different audiences.

The advanced analytics section is helpful in being able to identify engagement rates, top performing posts, and to simply compare different time periods. Analytics for the linked social accounts can all be viewed here, so it's nice to be able to work from one tool instead of having to log into each platform separately.

From a collaboration standpoint, the comment system works well. You can @mention specific users and assign posts to other for review, edits, or approval. It's an effective way to manage a high volume of posts.

I average about 400 posts per month, and I never feel worried that I'll miss something.

Cons

I would like if there was an option to disable email notifications if I'm already receiving app notifications.

It does not have two-factor authentication, which could be a dealbreaker for some.

The automatic publishing to Instagram is still in the pipeline. It would be handy to have, but it's not enough of an inconvenience to bother me on the day-to-day.

Jasmin S.

Great functionality and awesome UI

Reviewed on 2020/01/13

Loomly makes it really easy for me to schedule posts across platforms and schedule posts ahead, which saves me hours managing social media. It's been a great experience using Loomly and I highly recommend it compared to other schedulers I've used (Crowdfire & Hootsuite)

Pros

The UI of Loomly's calendar is great. The layout makes it super simple to use. The customizability is awesome and I have almost all the features I have to manage posts to different channels.

Cons

I wish the analytics were able to be manipulated more - I'm paying for the lowest level though. I know the higher levels have more customizability. I also wish they had native posting to Instagram but that's something 95% of schedulers struggle with.

Response from Loomly

Dear Jasmin, Thank you so much for your detailed review, this is immensely helpful. It means the world to our team to read that you find Loomly easy to use and that it saves you time. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as feasible. As far as analytics are concerned, you are correct when you say that Advanced Analytics, which are part of the Standard Plan, offer more flexibility, compared to the Basic Analytics feature included in the Base Plan. I am going to bring your feedback to the attention of our support team and see if we can help with this regards. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else in the meantime. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Andrew A.
  • Industry: Entertainment

CineConcerts Loomly Review

Reviewed on 2019/08/06

We needed something to schedule, approve, and vet all social media going out on our channels. Loomly has satisfied all of our needs and then some.

Pros

It's simple, easy to use. The interface is intuitive and well thought out. There are plenty of options for social media management software, and they are all very, very expensive. This does everything we need without breaking the bank.

Cons

The most issues we've had are with auto-publishing across multiple networks. Not sure if there are API issues, or connectivity issues with third parties but that is the extent of our frustration.

Response from Loomly

Dear Andrew, Thank you so much for your review, this is extremely helpful. I am really glad to read that you find Loomly easy to use. I am aware of some challenges related to publishing content to Instagram, but not with other channels: I have asked our support team to reach out to you today to see if there is anything we can do on that front. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Jonathan G.

Best Scheduling Software To Date!

Reviewed on 2019/08/06

Pros

I really like the ease of use, and how easy it is to understand.

Cons

In ability to schedule directly to Instagram without the use of another app/platform.

Response from Loomly

Hi Jonathan, Thank you very much for your review, this is incredibly helpful. It means a lot to read that you are enjoying Loomly and find our service easy to use. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as feasible. In the meantime, please let us know if we can assist you with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Loulita G.
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Loomly saved my social media life...

Reviewed on 2019/06/13

Just amazing. There is honestly so much about this software that I love and it has saved me a ton of time. I am also amazed at the customer service and how quick everyone is to help out when I'm unsure of something. Wonderful team.

Pros

I love that:
- I can customise each social media post per channel.
- I can create multiple calendars, schedule posts and see what's happening on each one.
- I can colour code each client on each calendar so when I see the main calendar I know what belongs to what.
- I can also title my posts and schedule them at the time I want them to go out.
- I can add users to each of those calendars.
- The software is inexpensive compared to others - especially with how many users you're allowed.
- I can boost a post straight from Loomly, and even create ads.
- I can create different audiences to target those ads.
- Loomly gives me social media post suggestions for what's happening that day. It also remembers and suggests hashtags when I'm putting those in.
- Loomly shortens urls and gives me previews to those urls, which I can turn off if I want to.

Cons

Probably that I need to use Buffer to post directly to Instagram. I would also love to be able to post more than one photo on Instagram.

Response from Loomly

Hi Loulita, Thank you so much for your review, which is very helpful, and for your kind words, which mean the world to us. As discussed over email, we are doing everything in our power to make Instagram native scheduling available in Loomly as soon as possible. Please let our team know if we can help with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly

Helen C.
  • Industry: Insurance

Great product

Reviewed on 2020/06/29

I use Loomly on an almost daily basis and I absolutely love it! I manage multiple social media platforms over several brands and it makes the whole process much easier.

Pros

The ability to add a number of different calendars, plus the ability to easily grant different permission levels to users. This means I have been able to give different team members access to the company profiles but allow their posts to be approved by an admin first. This was a key feature requirement for me and Loomly was one of the only ones I found that could provide it.

Cons

The calendars seem to lose their connection to the social media account or need to be re-connected a bit too frequently. It's not difficult, just a bit annoying sometimes.

Response from Loomly

Dar Helen, Thank you very much for your review, this is immensely helpful. It means the world to read that Loomly is making it easier to collaborate with your team through specific permission levels. I hear you regarding calendar connection updates: this is unfortunately beyond our control, since social networks each have their own rules (for security reasons) to ask users to refresh connections to third-party applications like Loomly. Please let our team know if we can help with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Paulina F.

Simple and Intelligent Social Scheduling Software

Reviewed on 2019/05/13

Pros

The Pros:
- Easy to use
- The process is very easy for scheduling.
- Clean interface, very organized
- Easy Android App to use on the go
- Perfect Social Media Scheduling /Posting
- Love having clients approve proofs before social posts become public
- Love the drag and drop calendar
- Love the easy duplicate post option for multiple same post scheduling
- Pricing is very fair
- Supports Image and Video
- Great customer support (I have reached out to them a few times already with quick response)

Cons

Some of the negatives of the software
- no location tagging ability
- no stories option (Storrito has figured a way in doing this)
- preset design software would be nice (not a deal breaker but would be convenient)
- no set time option (need to keep changing the time from the calendar quick build view)
- Would be useful, in the calendar view once you're editing a certain post to stay within the calendar view post and not redirected to page, editing a series would be much more convenient then having to go back again into the calendar view.

Response from Loomly

Dear Paulina, Thank you very much for your detailed review: this is incredibly helpful. I am glad to read that you have been enjoying Loomly. I can confirm that we are working on adding support for Stories, location tags and publishing time presets. Please let our team know if we can help with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Judith P.
  • Industry: Photography

Very good value for your money!

Reviewed on 2019/05/06

It makes it easy for me to link new customers and give them an open view on what I'm doing.
They can follow day to day posts true their PDF calendar.
Beginning of the month, I send them a draft of the calendar and they can make notes which I can adjust easily.
Also the mobile app is easy to use and you can edit it at the last minute if needed.

Pros

2 months ago I started as a local Social Media Photographer. Which mean I am a social media expert that does the follow-up for a lot of local stores/enterprises' social media in combination with a monthly dose of photography.
I was looking for a platform that made it easy for me to import the pictures and form a calender that I could send to my customers so they can follow every step of the social media-planning.
Loomly has it all:
* Nice calender
* Details of every post
* Statistics at the end of the month for all my channels (Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook)
* Good pricing!
* I LOVE the customer service. Whenever I need to ask a question, they almost immediately respond to my messages.

Cons

There's not much to dislike but I'm still waiting for the automatic Instagram-posting! Because I have a lot of channels, I can't do it on free platforms so I need to publish manual for the time being.

Also the analytics could be a bit more in detail (e.x. Iconosquare is very detailed!)

Response from Loomly

Dear Judith, thank you so much for your review. I just shared your feedback with our engineering & support team. As far as Instagram publishing is concerned, I definitely hear you and I confirm we are doing everything in our power to launch this feature as soon as feasible. Please let our team know if we can help with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Natalie K.

Best value!

Great customer service! Responsive and helpful. I lost

Pros

Price is good, flexibility is great, features are plentiful.

Cons

Inability to post directly to instagram; inability to “copy all” posts to another calendar at once.

Response from Loomly

Hi Natalie, Thank you so much for your review, this is immensely appreciated. It means a lot to read that Loomly is providing you with value. I confirm that we are doing everything we can to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as feasible. I hear you about duplicating all posts from one calendar to another, and although we recommend publishing original (and non-duplicated content), I can definitely think of specific use cases where that would make perfect sense: I will regroup with our team and see if something can be done. Please let us know if we can help with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Jen H.
  • Industry: Insurance

Keeps me Orgazined

Reviewed on 2019/09/24

Overall I am happy with Loomly and I hope to see what features they add.

Pros

I like that it will post to my business's facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, pinterest, all at the same time where I can see the posts and give them each a title so that I know what is scheduled.

Cons

When they say you can post to 10 different social platforms that is not really the case. It was only 4 and has now implemented google making it 5. You can use for example 2 facebook accounts, 2, twitter, 2 pinterest, etc.

Also sometimes when pressing on a day to generate a post the wrong day pops up so you have to watch that. I have expierenced this on a phone, tablet and the computer.

Response from Loomly

Dear Jen, Thank you very much for your review, this is immensely helpful. It means a lot to read that Loomly helps you keep things organized. I confirm that Loomly is currently integrated with 6 social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn & Google My Business) and that the Base Plan allows you to connect 10 social accounts from those 6 platforms. I have asked my support team to reach out to you regarding date selection, to see how we can help with this. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

It's got everything I need for social media management!

Reviewed on 2019/03/20

Makes my social media management (of multiple accounts) so smooth and simple, plus it's been great to collaborate with clients using approvals and comments!

Pros

Simpler and works better than other platforms I've used
Easy to collaborate with team and get approvals fast
Easy to use multiple accounts across different platforms
Love that it adds spaces to IG captions
Love that you can see a preview of your IG grid
You can edit posts through the phone app
The suggested post ideas are a cool feature

Cons

I can't think of many cons...
It doesn't yet support automatic IG posting (but it's coming)
Doesn't yet support multiple photo posts on android
Would love some more post types like youtube, blog posts and emails - not necessarily to post through loosely, but just to organise it all on one calendar.

Response from Loomly

Thank you so much for your review, this is incredibly helpful. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power (and even a bit more than that) to make native Instagram publishing possible as soon as possible. I can also confide that integrations with YouTube, as well as two popular blogging platforms and one email marketing platforms are on our roadmap, in order to allow you to see all your marketing efforts in one place. Please let our team know if you need anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

• Industry: Media Production

Loomly

Reviewed on 2019/08/07

Loomly has been a great way of streamlining my social media agency processes. I love the way it ties desktop and mobile together into a cohesive whole.

Pros

It makes it simple to manage multiple calendars, accounts, and lots of content.

Cons

There's not a great way to add or edit in bulk.

Response from Loomly

Hello, Thank you very much for your review, this is appreciated. It means a lot to read that Loomly has streamlined your agency's processes: this is one of our goals as a company. It is true that we currently do not offer many options to perform actions in bulk, as we focus on original content, although we do have plans to implement bulk edit features in the future. Please let our team know if we can help in any way. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Danika N.
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Convenient and customer Service is second to none

Reviewed on 2020/06/26

Its really made my life so much easier. I love that I can set posts up for approval from my client.

Pros

This software is very clean and convenient. It's very easy to use. If there's something that you want or need and you can't find it, their customer service is the absolute best!!!! They will answer you immediately with a real person and either tell you how to do what you needed to do, or add it to their list of new features that they'll add in.

Cons

Any features that are missing, they've already addressed and are working to fix/add, so I really don't have much to complain about. It would be nice if you could preload a bank of posts for a calendar in a place other than in a calendar so when you wanted to use it/duplicate it or recycle it you could find it more quickly than having to go back to when you originally posted it or make it from scratch. They have a prompt section, so basically making a second one for user use.

Response from Loomly

Dear Danika, Thank you so much for your review, this is immensely helpful. It means the world to read that you have been enjoying using our platform and connecting with our support team. As far as preloading a bank of posts for a calendar in a place other than in a calendar, do you think using Library's Post Templates could fit your need? I will ask our support team to reach out to you and help you play with this feature in case it can helps. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly

• Industry: Entertainment

Great social media management tool for the price!

Reviewed on 2019/03/02

Pros

I have been running social media for many clients and now my own brands for several years now. I have used a myriad of tools from different companies, however Loomly is my current favorite that I am also recommending to other social media professionals and online content creators. What I love most is

-Easy to use and scalable - Interface can be scaled down for one user or scaled up for multiple users/approvals.
- Helpful suggestions from current events to how to format your copy per platform.
- Generalized copy that you can customize per platform.
- You can schedule the same post for different times per platform
- Preview of what your copy and visual assets will actually look like per platform
- You can configure your Facebook scheduling from Loomly too
- Customer service has been great.

Cons

The only thing that is missing from Loomly is more analytics information. Step one would be to bring in analytics from each platform. Step two would be to combine analytics across platforms. Last time I heard they are currently working on more analytics for future versions of Loomly.

Response from Loomly

Hi, thank you very much for your review, this is incredibly helpful. I am really glad to read that you have been having a nice experience with our platform and service so far. As far as analytics are concerned, we do offer some Advanced Analytics wit account, post and link metrics for each platform and over time: is that something you had a chance to try? Please let me know if I can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Emmanuel D.

So far the best community management tool ever used

Reviewed on 2020/11/05

Pros

Very easy to use and manage with all my customers. All of them said that it is a very intuitive tool and they are very happy to work with it.

Cons

Still no direct publication with Instagram but it has been solved temporarily with Zapier integration.