LionDesk

4,1 (91)
CRM, marketing & transaction management for real estate

Jordan M.

Liondesk: Almost a one stop Sales/Real Estate CRM Solution

Reviewed on 2019/03/21

I track all of my client interactions, current projects, to do's, information, and business projections through the software currently. I use the program every day multiple times a day.

Pros

Liondesk is a robustly featured CRM used for Real Estate but could probably be used for other forms of sales as well. The features that drew me to Liondesk are as follows: 1. Data Analytics: Robust data capturing and visualization 2. Features for the money: Contacts, emails, custom phone lines, text messaging, drips, deal plans and pipeline revenue projection, and soon a new AI. It is a fully featured system. 3. The price: It is very affordable when comparing the CRM to other software web apps in its class.

Cons

Liondesk is missing a robust "value add" form of drip. Like newsletters, informational articles on the real estate industry. The provided and shared drips come off as salesy without much value add for the consumer. Other CRM's in its class such as ixact and contactually provide this. This however, is understandable because both of those CRM'S are generally more expensive.

Response from LionDesk

Hi Jordan, thrilled you're having success with LionDesk. Especially taking advantage of all the features the system offers. Thanks for being part of the community and sharing this helpful review.

Jason G.

LionDesk Has Been A Great Buy For Me!

Reviewed on 2020/09/11

Better lead management with my database. When leads come in from FB they go straight into a custom text/email campaign and don't fall through the cracks. The platform is clean and easy to navigate and I like the format a lot. I highly recommend the product. It's clear this company is going to continue to roll out with innovative and good upgrades to the software. Looking forward to seeing them.

Pros

I love this platform so far. It has been very user friendly and has most of the features I want for a very reasonable price. Innovation of new features seems to be at the front of mind for the company, which I look forward to seeing and trying out.

Cons

I really would like the option to use a straight to voice mail call feature. This would be great. The inclusion of an auto-dial feature would also be incredible. I'd love to see the creation of a social media digital management add on so that we could hire a social media manager that already has access to our database. Another cool feature I've never seen a CRM tackle is helping agents complete missing information on their clients. Like a people finder service that assists in helping to update old contact info, etc. Last item I really want which should actually be my first item is a monthly automated home value email that goes out to my database and gives them a monthly market snapshot type thing.

Response from LionDesk

Thank you for the awesome review Jason & for choosing LionDesk as your integrated CRM. Regarding the auto dialer we have something in the works coming out this year :) Stay tuned for all the stuff we have coming!

Yvette F.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Great Features and Affordability

Reviewed on 2021/11/18

Great service and Team . Really enjoy using LionDesk.

Pros

Integrating with my business was easy and the different features as well

Cons

There is nothing I would say I least liked about LionDesk, but I would intergrade videos . That would be a nice feature to have inn our industry.

Surefire CRM

Reasons for Choosing LionDesk

Because LionDesk does not provide marketing for Spanish speaking Borrowers nor videos.

Reasons for Switching to LionDesk

Top of mind caters to the Lending industry. They provide marketing campaign and videos both in English and Spanish, and are in compliance . I really enjoyed being with LionDesk, but because they provided more features I decided to go with them for these reasons.
Rayann B.

Liondesk is a Great Value

Reviewed on 2022/01/13

Overall good experience with LionDesk, only quite using it because my new broker offered a CRM

Pros

Hard to beat the price for single agents or agents who's companies do not offer CRM

Cons

Campaigns seemed a little outdated and seemed like I was having to purchase add on features

Manuel L.

Liondesk is one of the best CRM systems in the business

Reviewed on 2021/09/28

So far I love using Liondesk and how great quality emails I am able to create. I can also create campaigns with emails for 5 years

Pros

I know most CRM sites track opens/clicks/etc... but what I love about Liondesk is that it is easy to see my daily opens on one screen. So easy to use and the price is lower than most CRM companies!

Cons

I wish Liondesk would be able to play videos on the emails instead of clients needing to click on the video and a new screen opens up.

Brian M.

Beware of overzealous sales trickery

Reviewed on 2019/12/28

Totally tricked into a "FREE Trial" on the phone and told that they have the ability to set up custom data fields. After I gave them my credit card assuming it was to hold my "free trial" I was charged $39 and promptly told on the next line where I was setting up the solution that actually they cant do what the sales guy said and guess what??? No refunds! Had the solution less than 5 minutes and was tricked into signing up, customer service is the worst and their policies are terrible. Left a bad taste in my mouth enough to take the time to tell others to BEWARE...

Pros

It is an out of the box solution that most Realtors would get a benefit from using assuming they do not need a custom solution.

Cons

It does not allow custom data fields i.e. timeline, areas of interest, loan program etc. Also I wanted to use my own number which you have to either purchase from them or use your own (I had a Twilio number) and even with my number once I selected to use it with Liondesk they charge you to take it back even though I own the number. Using your own number is important when using SMS with leads.

kvCORE

Reasons for Switching to LionDesk

I thought it had more functionality but I was lied to by the sales rep.

Response from LionDesk

Ouch Brian! We'd love the opportunity to earn your 5 star rating. How can we help?

Charles K.

Great resource to have for real estate professionals.

Reviewed on 2021/07/08

great value, more features available than needed, but good to know its there

Pros

Included with realtor board membership, means lower overall cost

Cons

The learning curve was steep at first due to many features. But, once overcome, its great.

Brivity CRM

Value and features

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Reasons for Switching to LionDesk

better value. included with relator membership, and similar in features
Marshall R.

Overpromise -Underdeliver

Reviewed on 2021/03/22

Pros

Liondesks features sound like great user friendly features, in theory. The thought of using them is great... Then you get into the system and they dont work or they dont communicate seamlessly.

Cons

Features often didn't work, accounts dont connect, there's a cap on how many emails and texts you can send, you end up double tracking more than actually accomplishing what you want to do. I HATE the no cancellation clause. I pre-paid a year after a sales pitch and regretted it instantly. I tried to cancel within two weeks. They would not refund any of the over $700 I paid. If you're going to try LionDesk DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND ONLY GO MONTH TO MONTH! See if it works for your needs. Our RealGeeks site ended updoing 95% of what I needed LionDesk to do and for what I needed LionDesk to do, it was bad at it.

Response from LionDesk

Hi Marshall, we appreciate your feedback. The annual plans provide a significant savings and are a great choice for most. We'd love to support you and your business but totally understand your decision. Please know we are here for you in the future.

Ken C.

If I could make it do what it supposed to do...

Reviewed on 2019/08/30

I think the program is good but not sure at what level we are operating. I will continue to use liondesk and hope we can get to some accommodation for setup and customer service. I don't know what it's going to take to get professional assistance with this program.

Pros

I like the idea that it will send video text messages in campaigns. I like the integration with y lopo. Pretty straightforward to use. I like but they promised it would do.

Cons

Customer service. Chat Windows take you 4 hours to respond makes it impossible for me to get assistance. I've never sat in one place waiting for somebody for 4 hours except for the birth of my two children. Answers, when given or short, Kurt, and rarely solve the problem. The inability to interact to actually identify the problem makes it impossible to solve it. I'm operating now I do not know level functionality with this program because I can get literally no assistance in a meaningful way to get it set up. I've had this program for nearly six months now and no one at liondesk can tell me if I'm operating it correctly, what should be done to optimize it, and how this could function best for my business. This requires interaction, human-to-human, but somebody who is knowledgeable about the actual implementation and use of the program towards the consumers business goals.

Response from LionDesk

Hi Ken, Thanks for the great feedback. Love that you're taking advantage of the Video texting!

For support questions, feel free to schedule a 1:1 call with our support team through the below link.

1:1 Support Appointment: https://calendly.com/Liondesk_support

Also, if you're not already a member, join the LionDesk private Facebook group which is full of best practices and knowledge sharing with over 10k agents.

Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/liondesk/

Tanya M.

Too many issues

Reviewed on 2020/08/19

Not great. To sum it up we are leaving the platform. There are too many glitches across the board.

Pros

Auto-drip campaigns and the integration of leads from Zillow.

Cons

Everything else. It is so glitchy, takes so long to load each page and save any edits. Multiple issues with getting logged out and password not saving.

Response from LionDesk

Ouch Tanya! We'd love the opportunity to earn your 5 star rating. How can we help?

Vanessa S.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

The CRM Your Real Estate Business Needs

Reviewed on 2019/11/04

I prefer the existing version of Liondesk and am dreadfully anxious it goes away and the new beta version will fully be running. Right now we have the option to run either version. They say the best CRM in real estate is the one you use.

Pros

The feature that I like best so far is the ability to customize a few fields. I also like the ability to edit and modify existing standard fields.

Cons

The new beta version has a 180° different interface and has changed the usability of the site which is the reason why I selected Liondesk.

Response from LionDesk

Thank you for the awesome review Vanessa & for choosing LionDesk as your integrated CRM. We would love to jump on a call with you if you are sometime next week to get more insight on V2

Dave F.

Reviewed on 2019/09/15

Overall good experiences! I have a few things that I would like to have changed, but for the price very good.

Pros

Has the most bang for the buck that I have seen

Cons

Little clunky, and not the most seem less that I have used. Not a big fan of the look of the beta version.

FirePoint

Reasons for Choosing LionDesk

Team had not grown at that time and I was not actively looking to grow it. So for the money it was not worth it.

Features and Price

Response from LionDesk

Thank you for the review Dave & for using LionDesk!

Jennifer P.

Finally a CRM I can PROMOTE wholeheartedly!

Reviewed on 2019/08/30

Amazing! No more contacts in a dozen places. Leads from sites like Zillow, Realtor.com, others drop right into LionDesk; even free leads! Sync with Google puts ALL emails in LionDesk. Contacts engage via email or text in response to auto-drip campaigns. LD will call me and ring through to contacts when I tell it to. LionDesk helps you run your business like the real estate pro you are. It's the missing link in your marketing toolkit; what an impact it makes.

Pros

It really works to convert leads, nurture past clients, and stay on top of your real estate business. I set LionDesk up for REALTORS® so it offers max performance from day one. So many features for a great price. The interface is easy to learn, and come back to after a few days on non-use. Nice mobile app. Marketing section with emails/texts/tasks has quality content, easy to set-up. Owner and support staff really care and do a great job. Online help is thorough. I am super picky and vet CRMs completely. First CRM I've given two thumbs up, EVER!

Cons

Would love to see mobile app features expanded. LionDesk welcomes input from users and makes improvements based on them.

Response from LionDesk

Thank you for the awesome review Jennifer! We are so glad to hear you had a wonderful experience using LionDesk! David Says Hi! #ROAR

Jeremy m. L.

lion desk and mortgage compabnies

Reviewed on 2021/05/29

Pros

I absolutely loved how there is a section for sharing your marketing sequences with other realtors and loan officers. Being able to see what works and what doesn't work is a crucial part in growing your own business. This also gives you new ideas to implement within your own organization. Liondesk is also a very easy platform to navigate when you know how to properly make use of it's features.

Cons

Sometimes there were too many options to choose from. They also didn't have any advanced features lie other CRMs do, such as analytics and landing pages, websites, etc.

Pipedrive
Cyndi M.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

This is the very best CRM for the money!

Reviewed on 2018/11/02

My overall experience is like I described above. I feel the drip campaigns prewritten on this program are more intuitive then others programs I’ve tried. This is the best CRM for the money, you definitely can’t go wrong and when I see that others I’ve referred to this program now also refer it, I know it’s great!!

Pros

You can’t get a full CRM - database, text, and full drip Campaign - for this price!! There are even campaigns input by others if you can’t think of what to say! I love that I can have automatic feed of my new leads and get immediate contact with them from minute one! Customer service is great....either by Chat, email or phone calls. I have referred this program to others who also now refer it!

Cons

The one thing I liked the least was that they don’t offer enough free texts.

Response from LionDesk

Hi Cyndi, Thank you so much for the 5 Star review! We are honored to have you as a member and provide you the tools and service you need to find success in your business. Thanks!

Ruben G.

LionDesk for Realtor

Reviewed on 2019/08/30

It is been very positive, This definitely helps my business to be larger and more efficient

Pros

I like the integration and automatization capabilities, Follow up campaigns

Cons

The lack of a system for sending automatic CMA's or current Market statistics, customer service needs to be a bit faster as well

Response from LionDesk

Welcome, Ruben to the Lion Community! We are glad LionDesk helps your business be more efficient
#ROAR

Daniel D.

CRM Simplified and Empowered

Reviewed on 2018/09/06

Pros

This is a great software for non-techie individuals who want powerful, robust and easy to use CRM. With the tool, it's easy to set up campaigns - which include text, email and activities and I like the ability to text through the app.

Cons

Not much I don't like, but wish they did have a few additional features: 1. Ability to make outbound calls from phone app and use the CRM phone number, not my cell phone. 2. Ability to send direct mail and/or voicemail campaigns as part of an outreach campaign. 3. They can improve on the integrations. Having some issues getting leads to insert properly.

Response from LionDesk

Daniel,
Thank you so much for your feedback. I am glad to hear you are loving LionDesk and are loving the drip campaign feature as well!

As far as your concerns, thank you for letting us know! We need feedback like this to provide the best sales platform possible for our users! I am forwarding your feedback to our development team and I appreciate you taking the time to leave this review.

Please do not hesitate to reach out with you need assistance with anything LionDesk!

Debi H.

Reviewed on 2020/06/26

overall its been an easy transition from Market leader to Lion Desk the difference in the functionality is like night and day.

Pros

Organizes leads and daily activities with ease and simplicity. Short learning curve. Time saver. Great tools

Cons

support is not great, hard to reach, turn around time is long for questions. Thats all I have to say

Response from LionDesk

Thank you for the awesome review Debi & for choosing LionDesk as your integrated CRM. We love it when users give ys 5 stars!!

Kristyn H.

Lion Desk Review

Reviewed on 2016/12/05

I have been using Lion Desk as my CRM for the last year and I love it. Very easy to use and I love the text notifications that I set up every time I receive a new lead in the system. It is very efficient in helping me to follow up with my contacts. I also like the drip campaign feature.

Pros

I really like the round robin feature that they have for new leads coming into the system. My broker in charge has it set so that every new lead will rotate to each team member. Their customer support is also great! Coming from another CRM we had several questions about the functionality at first. All of our questions were answered in a timely manner and I even had a representative stay on the phone with me to walk me through some of the changes I was looking to make in the system.

Cons

So far so good!

Response from LionDesk

Happy you're enjoying our service, Kristyn!

Jay V.

One of the Best CRM's that I'ved used

Reviewed on 2019/08/31

I'm staying on track with following up with clients is the best thing. I like how it is connected with products like ShowcaseIDX.

Pros

The simple prewritten emails and text messages that I can send individually or to the entire account.

Cons

The new version of the product is difficult to use. Video email does not get viewed.

Response from LionDesk

Thanks for the review Jay! And thanks for choosing LionDesk as your integrated CRM. #ROAR

J. alexander C.

by far the most advanced CRM I've found amongst dozens of programs i've tried

Reviewed on 2018/05/01

When used properly, you can build your LionDesk account to be an absolute MACHINE to communicate with your clients. After you create automatic campaigns, you can essentially communicate with thousands of people without ever needing to get out of bed !!!!

Pros

Maximum options to communicate with clients . you can text 1000 people as fast as you could send a text from your phone, send mass emails, and even send VIDEO emails! the 'text to sell' application is very cool. create a short code, and when someone sends that code to your marketing phone number (that you create inside of lions desk) you can set up to have whatever you program to be instantly texted to that person. And when that person texts you, liondesk has the remarkable ability to capture a large amount of info from that person simply from receiving their phone number

Cons

It takes some time to become familiar with this program, so you'll need to spend some time playing with the system. However, I have to attribute this to the fact that the system is quite elaborate (in a good way). just dont expect to jump in and master the program the first time you use it...but its well worth the time you'll spend working with it.

Response from LionDesk

Thank you for the review! We are so pleased you like LionDesk. Also, we really appreciate your feedback on LionDesk's "Ease of Use". We are actually overhauling our onboarding and help section to make this easier for new and existing clients for this reason. :) Thanks again and happy closing!

Kenneth J.

Excellent software for the price point

Reviewed on 2019/08/30

Pros

Once you get the hang of the software, it is very easy to get things done. The available automation streamlines my daily tasks to the point where I am not spending more time documenting what I did than actually DOING the thing I did!

Cons

Steep learning curve. Some of the automation bits (like drip campaigns) took a bit to master, but once you understand the logic behind the process, it makes a whole lot more sense.

Response from LionDesk

Thank you for the awesome review, Kenneth & using LionDesk! #ROAR

Kathy M.

Great CRM!

Reviewed on 2019/10/15

This is a great CRM for new or seasoned agents! It is very easy to set up and use. It has all the bells and whistles that you look for in a CRM. The price is super reasonable as well.

Pros

Ease of Use - Low Cost - Pre-set Drip Campaign's

Cons

I don't like the fact I have to pay Zapier to link my email to Liondesk in order to store/record email responses.

Response from LionDesk

Thank you for the awesome review Kathy & for choosing LionDesk as your integrated CRM. We would love to jump on a call with you if you are sometime next week.

Brenda R.

Something to roar about

Reviewed on 2019/09/06

Overall, I have liked that I can put in place a system to keep me more consistent with my follow up for people in my CRM.

Pros

I liked the ease of use. It has been easy to create email templates. It was easy to upload contacts and add additional contacts. It's easy to track activities and tasks.

Cons

I haven't been thrilled with the the transition to version 2. I really enjoyed being able to record a video directly in LionDesk on my laptop and send it via email to contacts. Now it's more tedious; supposedly the feature is still available on the mobile app but I prefer using the laptop. It's also a bit difficult to upload video. It has to be converted to mp4 and then often times I have to make changes to the file which compromises the quality of the video.

Response from LionDesk

Thank you for the review Brenda & for using LionDesk!
New features are being added weekly to V2.
Here's the link to vote new features up or down idea page: https://ideas.liondesk.com/?_ga=2.72509715.1209337476.1568056318-1782393413.1558633672

David F.

I tried several crms and was never really happy with the one provided by my broker.

Reviewed on 2018/05/04

Pros

Very robust and flexible that it can be scaled up or down . It has many tools that I was paying separately that I consolidated budget dollars. The support is very receptive to new ideas and service.

Cons

They have many news add-ons coming on and looking to use can seem like a long time but it's really not. The SMS bulk messager can be a little buggy sometimes but that is normal in any SMS service.

Response from LionDesk

Thank you for a great review! We are so glad that you have chosen LionDesk as your integrated CRM platform! And to address any of your concerns, we will pass them along to our development team.

Thanks again David!