LionDesk

CRM, marketing & transaction management for real estate

Jeremy M.
Jeremy M.

lion desk and mortgage compabnies

Reviewed on 2021/05/29

Pros

I absolutely loved how there is a section for sharing your marketing sequences with other realtors and loan officers. Being able to see what works and what doesn't work is a crucial part in growing your own business. This also gives you new ideas to implement within your own organization. Liondesk is also a very easy platform to navigate when you know how to properly make use of it's features.

Cons

Sometimes there were too many options to choose from. They also didn't have any advanced features lie other CRMs do, such as analytics and landing pages, websites, etc.

Pipedrive
Daniel
Daniel

CRM Simplified and Empowered

Reviewed on 2018/09/06

Pros

This is a great software for non-techie individuals who want powerful, robust and easy to use CRM. With the tool, it's easy to set up campaigns - which include text, email and activities and I like the ability to text through the app.

Cons

Not much I don't like, but wish they did have a few additional features: 1. Ability to make outbound calls from phone app and use the CRM phone number, not my cell phone. 2. Ability to send direct mail and/or voicemail campaigns as part of an outreach campaign. 3. They can improve on the integrations. Having some issues getting leads to insert properly.

Response from LionDesk

Daniel,
Thank you so much for your feedback. I am glad to hear you are loving LionDesk and are loving the drip campaign feature as well!

As far as your concerns, thank you for letting us know! We need feedback like this to provide the best sales platform possible for our users! I am forwarding your feedback to our development team and I appreciate you taking the time to leave this review.

Please do not hesitate to reach out with you need assistance with anything LionDesk!

Nancy
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Horrible Customer Service

Reviewed on 2021/03/31

The system is not bad but with no Customer Service, it can’t be maintained.

The system is not bad but with no Customer Service, it can’t be maintained.

Pros

The biggest problem with this company is customer service. If you have a problem, you have to call 10x because they continually drop the ball. Some customer service people give you wrong information and none of them follow through. This past week, I was threatened by a client who was receiving messages from one of my campaigns yet, he didn’t show up on my contact list. So, I couldn’t shut down the messages. I had to cancel the account before I got reported to the realtor board. How disgusting is this!! I called repeatedly for 3 days but, the 3rd day, when it was apparent that nobody was looking into my issue, I canceled them. Don’t waste your money!!

Cons

Customer Service is the worst ever. Their inability to follow through almost got me in trouble with my realtor board. There system was sending messages with my name attached to a client that wasn’t in my contact list. After 6 phone calls and 3 days of reaching out, I canceled my account.

Response from LionDesk

Hi Nancy, apologies for any inconvenience. Sounds like a very unique situation. Even though you've chosen to cancel your account, if you decide to come back we'd love the opportunity to support you and your business. Please email [email protected] for a welcome back discount.

J. Alexander
J. Alexander

by far the most advanced CRM I've found amongst dozens of programs i've tried

Reviewed on 2018/05/01

When used properly, you can build your LionDesk account to be an absolute MACHINE to communicate with your clients. After you create automatic campaigns, you can essentially communicate with thousands of people without ever needing to get out of bed !!!!

Pros

Maximum options to communicate with clients . you can text 1000 people as fast as you could send a text from your phone, send mass emails, and even send VIDEO emails! the 'text to sell' application is very cool. create a short code, and when someone sends that code to your marketing phone number (that you create inside of lions desk) you can set up to have whatever you program to be instantly texted to that person. And when that person texts you, liondesk has the remarkable ability to capture a large amount of info from that person simply from receiving their phone number

Cons

It takes some time to become familiar with this program, so you'll need to spend some time playing with the system. However, I have to attribute this to the fact that the system is quite elaborate (in a good way). just dont expect to jump in and master the program the first time you use it...but its well worth the time you'll spend working with it.

Response from LionDesk

Thank you for the review! We are so pleased you like LionDesk. Also, we really appreciate your feedback on LionDesk's "Ease of Use". We are actually overhauling our onboarding and help section to make this easier for new and existing clients for this reason. :) Thanks again and happy closing!

David

Great Orgizatinal Tool

Reviewed on 2019/02/12

It has helped me greatly with staying on top for all my leads. I easily scroll through the names and write emails that can go to multiple leads at the same time.

Pros

I love the way Lionsdesk easily integrates swath our other software systems that we use. We used many other orbitational tools in the past. I feel that Lionsdesk has been the best so far. It allows me to call straight off the site and helps me keep to my call back dates and reminds me when I have not contacted one of my leads.

Cons

I have not had any major issues so far with the software.

Response from LionDesk

Hi David, thanks for the great review. Love that you're integrating the platform with your favorite tools. All the best for success in your business.

Jorge

This is the "Killer CRM" for prospects incubation

Reviewed on 2016/12/08

LionDesk is an amazing CRM, easy to use and very feature rich for prospect/leads invubation and follow up. It has video messaging, email or video text, and you can call and text from within the CRM. It lacks in the area of Listing/Closing or transactions managment and the integration with google contacts, email and calendar. They are working on it.

This CRM keeps you very aware of what is going on with your contacts with an impressive easy to deal dashboard and daily report via email.

It worth the money because it is a bundle of many other products out there, in one product for a low monthly price.

Pros

Bundle of many other CRMs or services in on product and very easy to use.

Cons

very basic Google integration

Response from LionDesk

Thank you, Jorge!

Glad you're enjoying our service, and remember, we're always improving the system

Linda

Customer support outstanding

Reviewed on 2020/08/24

For me, the primary benefit is the support. LionDesk is as robust as I will ever need. The developers seem to want to tweak the software according to feedback. Customization available. I've tried many CRMs, have one free from my website developers, but it's too confusing.

Pros

I've paid the premium monthly fee for training and support. Worth every penny. Best live support on any software that I've ever experienced.

Cons

A few of the processes could be improved, extra steps between contract entry, for instance.

Response from LionDesk

Thanks so much for the review, Linda! Great to see you're taking advantage of the Elite plan with the premium customer support. It really does make a difference. Wishing you success!

Maria

All in one CRM for Real Estate

Reviewed on 2019/10/23

LionDesk was helpful in managing my sphere and staying front and center with them with the drip campaigns.

Pros

I used LionDesk for a short time, until I moved to a company who had their own CRM management software that was superior. While I was using it, I found LionDesk very useful. It had a great database feature, the drip campaigns went out seamlessly, and it was very easy to keep up with all documents imported into system.

Cons

I really did not have any issues with this software. I just switched to the company provided CRM as it was superior to LionDesk.

Response from LionDesk

Thank you for the review, Maria. Would like to see how we can win you back.!

Jon R

Poor customer support

Reviewed on 2019/04/26

So far not good

So far not good

Pros

some cool features like tracking of your deals in process.

Cons

I am new with Liondesk....paid my fee to them....and had some issues....called customer service 4 times today and got a voicemail. Left a message in the morning and emailed them. Its now 9 pm at night and NO call back. Seems like no one in support works there. How disappointing!

Response from LionDesk

Hi Jon, we'd love the opportunity to earn your 5 star rating in customer support. How can we help?

I like it... kind of

Reviewed on 2022/08/05

I like it, I use, but I wish it was easier to use

I like it, I use, but I wish it was easier to use

Pros

I like the price of the product for the ammount of features it provides

Cons

I do not find the software easy to use. I think they need to make it more clear. Sometimes less is more

Tanya

Too many issues

Reviewed on 2020/08/19

Not great. To sum it up we are leaving the platform. There are too many glitches across the board.

Pros

Auto-drip campaigns and the integration of leads from Zillow.

Cons

Everything else. It is so glitchy, takes so long to load each page and save any edits. Multiple issues with getting logged out and password not saving.

Response from LionDesk

Ouch Tanya! We'd love the opportunity to earn your 5 star rating. How can we help?

Albert

Problem after Problem

Reviewed on 2020/11/20

Liondesk support is the worst. All they want to do is clear tickets and do not truly address problems that this client is satisfied. First problem was the drip program. I set 50 prospects on drip then let it be. 2 weeks later I checked on the progress and not one email had gone out. They fixed it and said sorry. Then I asked that they restart the drips, It was not easy to get them to assist.

Next My FIRST MMS a hello to my contact list. I made a mistake as I was under the impression that I had 1000 it was only 100 mms. I went into overage and ignored the warning as I thought I had 1000. They bulled my CC $5 31 times, I did not even have that many contacts only 800 and many of them did not have phone numbers.

Some of my people told me they had relieved the messages but many had not. I asked Liondesk and they said they did not have reporting on what was sent only the last 50. Again I looked to who actually got the messages with no luck.

Now 4 weeks later I canceled the account. That is when [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] contacted me by phone not in writing, He finally confirmed that many of messages were not sent I was offered credit... where is it? Ill stop here!

Pros

what they say you can do The perceived value!

Cons

faulty software charged me overage for MMS 31 tomes $5 for messages that were never sent.

Response from LionDesk

Ouch Albert! After reviewing our internal records it does show that our team went above and beyond to support you, In the end it wasn't a good match and we wish you success.

Kathy

Great CRM!

Reviewed on 2019/10/15

This is a great CRM for new or seasoned agents! It is very easy to set up and use. It has all the bells and whistles that you look for in a CRM. The price is super reasonable as well.

Pros

Ease of Use - Low Cost - Pre-set Drip Campaign's

Cons

I don't like the fact I have to pay Zapier to link my email to Liondesk in order to store/record email responses.

Response from LionDesk

Thank you for the awesome review Kathy & for choosing LionDesk as your integrated CRM. We would love to jump on a call with you if you are sometime next week.

Debbie

Great Product

Reviewed on 2019/08/30

great

great

Pros

User friendly,
great functions
works well.

Cons

should include texting with all packages

CINC

Reasons for Switching to LionDesk

Price

Response from LionDesk

Thank you for the great review Debbie and thank you for using LionDesk!

Chad

They need to work out bugs

Reviewed on 2019/09/11

Pros

Graphs and charts were great cues for tracking goals.

Cons

The beta model took away some of the visual cues that I enjoyed. Several times during the 2 year period I was with them the gmail sync feature caused a duplication of my contacts in Liondesk. I had 2900 in Gmail and Lion desk would mix and match info and creat 5000 (no exaggeration).

Response from LionDesk

Ouch! We'd love the opportunity to earn your 5 star rating. How can we help?

Colleen

We live on LionDesk!

Reviewed on 2019/09/02

Staying in touch with our clients and future clients is simple.

Staying in touch with our clients and future clients is simple.

Pros

We use the software to plan our day, everyday. Scheduling and remembering what to do is a breeze and the automated tasks, texts, contacts, etc. saves us lots of time!

Cons

I wish we could assign a task 'plan' without assigning creating a new property (to maintain).

Response from LionDesk

Thank you for the awesome review Colleen & thank you for using LionDesk! #ROAR

Patrick

Terrible product and worse customer service

Reviewed on 2023/05/10

Pros

literally nothing, there is nothing good about the product or the backend

Cons

buggy, doesn't work well, confusing, ugly looking and messy feel

Janice

Lion Desk Review

Reviewed on 2019/09/17

Because the auto feedback was bad, I ended up not wanting to use Lion King, because that’s all I wanted it for.

Pros

It gave you a good place to store all of your leads in one place.

Everyone could log into it separately to get info.

Cons

It in no way lived up to its expectations for automatic feedback
Most stuff going out automatically ended up to stock and so you knew it was a computer talking to you!

Response from LionDesk

Hi Janice, sorry to hear about this. We'd like the opportunity to give you a 5-star experience. Which plan were you on?

Jeffrey

LionDesk

Reviewed on 2019/09/16

This is a great CRM!

This is a great CRM!

Pros

It makes keeping organized very easy. Customer service has always been quick to help as well.

Cons

I wish it was a little easier to organize/edit my standard emails.

Response from LionDesk

We're lucky to have you in our community!
#ROAR

Will

LD User

Reviewed on 2019/09/07

Experience has been great, has really helped with automation

Experience has been great, has really helped with automation

Pros

Text feature has worked wonders with contacting people

Cons

Building the drip campaigns could be easier.

Response from LionDesk

Thank you for the review, Will!
Thank you for using LionDesk! #ROAR

Patrick

Great Software

Reviewed on 2019/09/09

Great Experiance lots of videos that can help you get up and running.

Great Experiance lots of videos that can help you get up and running.

Pros

Great software to follow up on leads.

Cons

A little complicated to set up follow up campaigns

Response from LionDesk

Welcome, Patrick to the Lion Community!

We are glad LionDesk helps your business follow up with leads better.

Please reach out at any time we would love to hear more about your experience and any trick or tips you may have!
#ROAR

Great for managing database

Reviewed on 2019/01/24

Pros

I love that you can easily categorize your database and that it allows you to set reminders to follow up with people. I also love that you can enable a texting option which is great.

Cons

I think it could be a little more cohesive in the way that it's laid out. It could have a better aesthetic quality.

Response from LionDesk

We appreciate your great review and feedback. We agree that the reminder feature is very cool and texting has proven to get the highest response rate. Regarding the visual display you won't have to wait long. A new version is coming out in the next few months!

One of the Best CRM's for Realtors

Reviewed on 2019/09/12

Overall, one of the best CRM's I have used. From the login, you can see the progress of the client.

Pros

Overall, it's strength lies in the process or workflow that LionDesk provides. You input all of your clients/contacts and from there you can choose a text, phone call etc to send manually or automatically to follow thru on clients and or campaigns.

Cons

Perhaps the pre-generated messages/emails could be better. I would say that a library with more pre-written scripts would be more useful.

Response from LionDesk

Thanks for the awesome review!
and for choosing LionDesk as your integrated CRM. :)

Jessica
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Liondesk for real estate

Reviewed on 2020/01/07

Overall this software is a good option for realtors trying to stay organized.

Overall this software is a good option for realtors trying to stay organized.

Pros

This software is a good option for real estate professionals. It has a lot of features that help keep you organized and on task with your transactions.

Cons

This software is a great option but it is a little pricey. They do have tons of features that come with that price if you utilize them.

Response from LionDesk

Thank you for choosing LionDesk as your integrated CRM Jessica. We hope we can help you achieve your 2020 goals and stay top of mind of your clients

Juli
Juli
  • Industry: Events Services

LionDesk review

Reviewed on 2018/09/25

Pros

Just started using the software and so far it seems easy to use.

Cons

Support not always great especially for someone just learning the software.

Response from LionDesk

Hi Juli, thanks so much for the great review and congratulations on joining LionDesk. In additional to our support team we do have an extensive online library to support you along the way and a private Facebook Group with 10,000+ members where knowledge is shared.
Help Center: https://liondesk.zendesk.com/hc/en-us