Employee Recognition & real-time feedback software

Jessica
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

A fun app for work?

Reviewed on 2022/06/29

This has been a great addition to our school!!

This has been a great addition to our school!!

Pros

I thrive in a close and happy work community. This app allows us (teachers) to recognize each other for things at do on a daily basis. It is so nice to be able to part each other on the back with this fun app!!

Cons

I truly have no complaints about this app.

Response from Build Up Labs

Hello Jessica!
Thank you so much for the review and feedback - we really enjoyed reading this!
Tap My Back Team

NEIL
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Great Stuff!

Reviewed on 2021/05/11

Great stuff, we have been using the software for a long time with no issues. It’s a great addition to our HR workflow.

Pros

Easy to use, now integrated into teams makes it so easy to use

Cons

None really... the only additional feature that would be nice to to include gifts to image upload. Fee this could add a bit of extra fun to giving taps

Response from Build Up Labs

Hey Neil!

Thank you so much for the great review! We are very happy that you're enjoying using Tap My Back!

Do you mean Gifs? It is possible to upload gifs into Taps, perhaps there's something else going on...? Or maybe you're referring to giving taps in the Microsoft Teams integration with gifs attached?
Or were you indeed talking about gifts?

Either way, please feel free to send us an email with more feedback to [email protected], we'd love to hear more from you!

Fran

Great tool, but the UI and features cool be a lot better

Reviewed on 2022/07/12

Pros

It has increased team recognition because of how simple it is to give taps to coleegues

Cons

The UI is not good and it is not very user friendly.

Response from Build Up Labs

Hello Fran!
Thank you very much for the review and comments :)

Regarding the interface, could you give us more details by sending an email to [email protected]?

Thanks again! Tap My Back Team

Richard
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

Recommendation for tap my back

Reviewed on 2021/04/13

I feel like tap my back is a "behind the scenes" app. I give and praise a lot of people for small work that all adds up and it has lead to promotion internally!

Pros

Very easy to use, its good to show recognition to the company that others might not see.

Cons

There could be more options, i think Tap my back is just 1 thing really, to say well done to someone. Is there any other additional things to add?

Response from Build Up Labs

Hi Richard!
Wow! We loved your testimony! And we're happy that Tap My Back has supported you in promoting people! That's incredible!

Regarding your cons feedback, what would you like to see?
Actually, depending on the package you get access to different features, such as surveys and a give/ask feedback option.

Thanks again!

Joe
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Tap back

Reviewed on 2021/04/13

I enjoy using it and so do my coworkers.

I enjoy using it and so do my coworkers.

Pros

Easy to use, user friendly, good results.

Cons

Could be more robust, more features would be good.

Response from Build Up Labs

Hi Joe,
Thank you so much for the review!

And thank you for the feedback! We are so glad that you enjoy using our platform!
What kind of features would you like to see?

Please send us an email to [email protected] with your ideas, we'd love to hear them!

Thank you!

Rafaela
  • Industry: Online Media

The best support app for your team management

Reviewed on 2023/04/26

Pros

It's a great support for team feedback and even quality management. Your feedback is also valuable and considered into the app if you have any considerations. Great app all in all!

Cons

I feel that in my company should have been selected a owner to manage the app and ocasionally show the company the new features and have an integration plan (so it's not really a con, it's an advice for whoever is planning on implementing such a tool).

Response from Build Up Labs

Hi Rafaela!
Thank you so much for the great review and also for the web app feedback!
We are very happy that enjoy using Tap My Back!

Pedro
  • Industry: Automotive

Easy-to-use APP for employee recognition through Slack

Reviewed on 2022/08/11

We use Tap My Back to motivate people after each meaningful accomplishment or when a colleague does an extra mile to help someone

Pros

It's very easy, but also fun to use Recognition in this APP and all our team can see it happening on the desired Slack channel. Plus, I love to use GIFs associated with praise

Cons

It could be more obvious to see a rewards catalog before starting the redemption process

Response from Build Up Labs

Hi Pedro!
Thank you so much for the great review! We are very happy that enjoy using Tap My Back!

We are continuously improving our platform, and the rewards catalog visualization is also on our roadmap :)

Giles
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

Great for acknowledging your colleagues efforts

Very good, had no problems

Very good, had no problems

Pros

It's a really great way to give kudos to people who have performed well or just helped you out of a hole

Cons

Not much to say on this, sometimes it gets a bit cluttered.

Response from Build Up Labs

Hi Giles,

Thank you for the honest feedback! We're glad you enjoy using Tap My Back!

What do you mean by cluttered? We would really love to hear more from you, could you send us an email ([email protected]) explaining your point of view in more detail?

Please and thanks!

Inês

Easy to use, efficient and a game changer!

Reviewed on 2022/08/22

Pros

The platform is highly intuitive and easy to use, as is the integration to Slack. It didn't take long to get familiarised with the product and its functionalities.
I think it can really change the way in which a team operates, help foster relationships within the workplace and motivate workers in a very effective and innovative way.

Cons

It might be interesting to integrate Tap My Back with an app like Calandly so that, if people wish to schedule a follow-up call to discuss some feedback, they can do it directly on the app.

Response from Build Up Labs

Hi Inês!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us: [email protected]

Cheers,

Carlos

Engage facilitator

Reviewed on 2022/07/26

Pros

Easy to give (and receive) a public (to the organization) peer recognition

Cons

The application is not always on my top of mind, would be something interesting to improve

Response from Build Up Labs

Hi Carlos!

We are continuously improving our platform, and Slack experience is also on our top of mind :)

Inês

Tap My Back - The application that brings "backs" closer

Reviewed on 2021/04/13

The experience has been very pleasant, the application is used every month by our employees who have shown enormous satisfaction, has contributed to the union as a company and to bring together colleagues from various areas of the country. I would recommend a lot to other companies.

Attractive design
Very noticeable feedback for the company
Possibility to choose answers in "animated images" or images and not 100% written answers
Various integrations in various software
Many very useful templates and examples

Cons

Hard-to-contact support
Several mistakes months apóes months
Difficulty in having a follow-up manager
Too many notification emails

Response from Build Up Labs

Hi Ines,
Thank you so much for the super detailed review! Our team loved reading it! We're so happy that MACHRENT is enjoying using the platform!

Your specific cons are very concerning, tough. We'll work on providing you with better support!

If you have any additional comments, please send us an email to [email protected] or contact us via the chat widget.
We'd love to hear more from you!

Lee
  • Industry: Utilities

Awesome Software

Reviewed on 2021/04/13

Pros

Its so easy to use and motivates the whole team.

Cons

Cant really think of any. But one thing that isn't included that would be good is that we can give points out of 5 to our colleagues

Response from Build Up Labs

Hi Lee,
Thank you so much for the review and feedback! We're so glad that you enjoy using Tap My Back! And thanks again for your suggestion!

You are referring to a rating system, that's an idea - we'll take note and we'll discuss this with our product team.

Meanwhile, if you would like to elaborate more on your idea, or come up with any other improvement suggestions, please send us an email to [email protected], we'd love to hear more from you!

Many, many thanks!

Bert
  • Industry: Wholesale

Reviewed on 2021/06/23

average

average

Pros

The ease of use and ability to tap teams as well

Cons

continual development and add on features

Response from Build Up Labs

Hi Bert!

If you'd like to send any more feedback and/or suggestions, go ahead and send us an email to [email protected]. We'd love to see more feedback from you!

Ricardo

The app you didnt know you need until you see it working

Reviewed on 2022/11/17

Recognition is a main issue for companies, TapmyBack, is in the midpoint of being funny, interactive, but keeping in mind that it is important to recognice.

Pros

Easy to implement, adaptative look and feel, lot of features

Cons

Not yet, still using it. If I found something will let you know

Response from Build Up Labs

Hello Ricardo!
Thank you so much for the great review! We are very happy that enjoy Tap My Back!

If you'd like to send any more feedback and/or suggestions in the future, you can always send us an email at [email protected]. We'd love to see more input from you! :)

Andrew
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

Reviewed on 2021/04/13

Pros

Motivation is daily and this enables that

Cons

Cant see where I rank amongst others in the company

Response from Build Up Labs

Hi Andrew,
Thank you so much for the review!
And thanks again for your suggestion!

You are referring to a rating system, right? Well, that's a good idea! We'll take note and we'll discuss it with our product team.

Laurie
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Happy Client

Reviewed on 2021/04/13

Pros

Ability to provide co-workers and direct reports with positive feedback

Cons

Can be difficult at times. Entering last names should be a requirement. When there are multiple people with the same first name it is difficult to determine who is how and you are easily able to send to the wrong person.

Response from Build Up Labs

Hi Laurie,

Thank you so much for the review!

Regarding having the option for adding the last name, we will consider it. Meanwhile, a quick fix would be to suggest to the account admin to request to all people using the platform to add their name and surname on their profile.

If you have any other suggestions, please send us an email to [email protected] with your ideas, we'd love to hear them!

Thanks again!

Neethu

Excellent tool for quick feedback!!!

Reviewed on 2022/11/25

The requirement for quick input, frequently on demand, is the main issue that Tap my Back attempts to solve. We can tap someone while they are moving, which is wonderful and makes it challenging for us to find an excuse not to provide feedback to a colleague.

Pros

There are many choices for sharing and distributing taps across many channels, and it is very easy to integrate into team dynamics and processes.

Cons

As a team leader, I suppose the largest disadvantage is that I am unable to determine how a team member qualifies themselves.

Response from Build Up Labs

Hello Neethu!
Thank you so much for the great review and also for the web app feedback!

Regarding how to determine how team members qualify themselves, you can always request their feedback (or they can do a self-assessment). Learn more here: https://tapmyback.crunch.help/en/i-am-a-user/request-feedback-1

SaraMarie
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

Kudos all around

Reviewed on 2022/08/22

Pros

It's great to share the good parts of coworkers and the job

Cons

It is not integrated with the other software we use daily, so it takes effort to use.

Response from Build Up Labs

Hi SaraMarie!
Thank you so much for the review and honest feedback!

Could you please tell us with which software you would like to see Tap My Back integrated?
Maybe we already have the answer to your needs!

Cheers,
Team Tap My Back"

Nilvia
  • Industry: Accounting

Great Opportunity

Reviewed on 2021/04/20

Pros

You have the capability to look for the name and also leave a note.

Cons

Not having an app on my computer to tap someone quickly instead of login in every time.

Response from Build Up Labs

Hey Nilvia,

Thank you so much for the review and feedback!

If you have any other improvement ideas or suggestions, please send us an email to [email protected], we'd love to hear more from you!

Ricardo

The app you didnt know you need until you see it working

Reviewed on 2023/04/25

Overall the experience has been very good, people like a lot the platform, it is very easy to use and intuitive. also it is funny having all those memes and gifs.

Pros

Look and feel, it is very intuitive and easy to use

Cons

It has been very difficult to put it together with teams

Response from Build Up Labs

Hello Ricardo!
Thank you so much for the great review and also feedback!
Our team will get in touch about the MSTeams integration to understand better the situation and improve your experience.

Susana

Be objective

Reviewed on 2022/12/05

Really cool, easy to use and practical

Really cool, easy to use and practical

Pros

This platform is important to motivate employees, engage, and improve employer branding.

Cons

I cant find any cons about this software

Response from Build Up Labs

Hi Susana, Wow, thank you for the spectacular review! We're very glad that you're enjoying using Tap MyBack! Thank you!

Aleksandra
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Easy to use, great for engagement

Reviewed on 2023/07/28

Pros

Great, easy to use employee engagement software. Easy to give feedback. Great for motivation. I can run annalytics and it's customizable.

Cons

Mobile app may need some improving but at this time I don't have any other cons.

Response from Build Up Labs

Thanks for the positive feedback Aleksandra.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to [email protected] if you have any further feedback on the mobile app as well.

• Industry: Information Services

Good for quick daily credit to employees

Reviewed on 2023/07/05

Pros

Easy implementation Quick way of giving recognition for the small things

Cons

The feedback form process is a bit complicated

Response from Build Up Labs

Hi there,
Thank you so much for the review and feedback!

Our team is currently working on the interface of the Feedback Hub, so you can expect important improvements on the feedback forms too :)

Melissa
  • Industry: Food & Beverages
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Tap My Back is a good tool for employee recognition

Reviewed on 2022/07/20

Pros

I like that we can encourage employees and let others in the organization see what folks are doing.

Cons

I wish there were more classes of recognition, and better graphics. Some of the GIPHY's seem silly for a job well done.

Response from Build Up Labs

Hi Melissa!

Thank you so much for the great review and detailed feedback!

Regarding the recognition categories, is up to the Account Administrators to configure which ones are available.
Regarding graphics and GIFs, we have some improvements on the way :)

Lars
  • Company size: 5 001–10 000 Employees
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 2021/04/21

Pros

This is a good way to give acknowledgement to my engineers. It is important to me to recognize achievements.

Cons

I don't have any issues with this software.

Response from Build Up Labs

Hi Lars,

Thank you so much for the review!

Indeed, recognizing achievements is very important! We love that you enjoyed using Tap My Back!