Easygenerator

Keith W.
Industry: Higher Education

A Game Changer!

Reviewed on 2018/11/13

We are a small textbook publishing company that utilizes Easygenerator as the platform for our online textbooks. After researching software solutions, we chose Easygenerator and have never looked back. The flexibility of the software as well as the ease of use has been a perfect fit for our company. Thank you!

Pros

We are a small company that was looking for a solution that we could manage in-house without having to hire new technical staff or utilize a third party. Easygenerator allows us to manage the software with staff that has limited technical skills, thus the "easy" part of the name really lives up to its billing. The development team is always updating the program and very receptive to our ideas for new features. New features are added monthly and the support staff is incredibly personable and talented. We are extremely satisfied with Easygenerator!

Cons

We have not learned how to integrate Easygenerator into various learning management systems and it seems that it might be an overwhelming process for our limited skills set.

Loris V.
Industry: Food Production
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Powerful and easy to use

Reviewed on 2020/10/23

Pros

What I like the most about EasyGenerator is how smooth the user experience is. It is so intuitive that you can master the tool in just a few minutes.

You can feel they have designed it with the end user in mind, there are many functionalities that just made my life so much easier.

I really enjoy the possibility to customize the theme colours to make a elearning on brand which makes the elearning look very professional towards our customers.

Their customer support is always available and super helpful, I really enjoy the fact to be able to chat with them live when I have an issue, they have gone the extra mile multiple times to support me.

I’d recommend it to anyone, and I actually did already several times, and the feedback was always extremely positive.

Cons

To be honest, nothing I can think of. I feel EasyGenerator is always ahead of my needs.

Michelle C.
Industry: Consumer Goods

Easygenerator Review

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2020/11/11

Customer support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was 5star. She is calm, attentive and hardworking with a great can do attitude. thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for all your help too.

Pros

Cons

The most frustrating element of the software is that you need to 'log out' in order for the system to recognise and count as 'complete'. Tis should be corrected and be applicable at the results page. This is causing a lot of frustration internally at Unilever where people are completing the course but as they have not clicked out at the end it did not count as completed only started. This is far from ideal and I would look at alternative solutions for learning platforms for further courses.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Rebecca S.
Industry: Real Estate

Create high quality learning content quickly and efficiently!

Reviewed on 2020/08/31

We have been able to take a more holistic approach to our training delivery. A benefit of Easy Generator to meet this goal is the ability to incorporate documents, videos, images, content, and assessment all in a single course. As we include our SMEs in content development, Easy Generator also solves the problem that our experts, while knowledgeable, are not content creators by nature. Easy Generator makes it an intuitive process and allows for collaboration between users and oversight from our L&D team to ensure that all content is of high quality prior to delivery to our learners.

Pros

The best part about Easy Generator is how fast it can be learned to immediately start creating content from the first day. Everything is user friendly and it was easy to keep our training content on brand. In addition to the ease of use, the customer service we have experienced so far has been incredible. They understand our needs and have worked with us to maximize our plan while staying within our budget.

Cons

It can be tedious to find and upload external stock images and other content to include in our training courses, where similar programs may offer a content library internally. Also the layout options are limited. These are minor inconveniences however and do not detract from the overall positive experience that we have had so far! The only true dislike we have is the inability to require learners to view video content in order to move on. Currently, learners can skip the video entirely which limits our ability to track overall effectiveness.

Garry M.
Industry: Automotive
Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Simple yet powerful interface, excellent support and quality finished product.

Reviewed on 2020/07/03

I am able to reach customers that have logistical constraints and provide them with quality learning tools. I can create refresher courses for people that have already been on Face 2 Face training and save them time and money on re-training. I can showcase new features quicker and to a larger audience. My advice is, go for it! EasyGenerator won't let you down, the support on offer makes the implementation seamless and the product features are plenty to create high quality learning tools.

Pros

The speed at which courses can be created and the general ease of use of the setup. The support from the team is excellent and speedy. The implementation was quick and easy. The tutorial available gives you enough information to begin creating courses right away and the tool is packed with features that allow you to offer an interactive experience to the user.

Cons

I would like notified before updates are done as I sometimes need to access the site when upgrades are being completed. If I had prior knowledge of these upgrades I could plan ahead.

Steph R.
Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Amazing Authoring Tool

Reviewed on 2020/08/05

Genuinely makes my e-learning platform look so much more professional and if I have a problem they help immediately.

Pros

The product price was the initial pull but the customer support and the accessibility and ease of use is perfect! The team are great!

Cons

I would like more functionality as sometimes it can be a little inflexible but since I started the improvements are happening and are so far exactly what is needed.

Jackie S.
Industry: Financial Services

Quick and simple solution for education and learning needs.

Used Other for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2020/04/18

We needed internal training for employees who travel and are across the country. Conference calls and PPT were not cutting it. This was a very quick and economical way to deliver targeted training and know that people completed it and passed the quizes.

Pros

Its extremely to us, you can be as creative or as simple as you choose. Its quick to implement and its user friendly. All you need is the URL link to the course and your set!

Cons

The audit trail reporting is very basic. It would be great to have a few simple features to measure learner attempts at questions and to have options in the reporting. Being able to extract to Excel is a good feature but the data points are very basic

Kristin W.
Industry: Computer Software

eTraining creation is now easier than working with Power Point

Reviewed on 2020/08/31

The Easygenerator team makes your life as an admin easier as they help to onboard the trainers, provide material, etc. and support in an instant if you need anyhing. Actually, you rarely need them because the tool is so easy to use. The tools help us to generate employee learning content and to formalize content in engaging ways. It speeds up the creation of content.

Pros

Ease of use allows intra company scaling

Cons

nothing much... it is a really cool tool.

Bruce W.
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Easy to learn and use. Great support team!

Reviewed on 2020/11/26

Pros

I conduct technical training using video-based training aids. It's easy to learn and use. Easygenerator provides great support and I highly recommend them.

Cons

I would love to be able to integrate videos and work instructions in the same flow.

Kumar N.
Industry: Mining & Metals
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

A wonderful e-learning course creator.

Reviewed on 2020/09/01

Enjoy the experience. Its worth it. I found this as a multi-platform supportive tool.

Pros

I used this easy generator tool to migrate courses from Articulate 360. I thoroughly enjoyed using the Test/Assessment section and enjoyed the Template Management.

Cons

Last time I had used Easygenerator was sometime in April 2019. Until then, what I found most challenging task for content creation was to get into the third level of sub headings and content. It had allowed only 2 levels. Not sure if this feature has been fixed by now.

Sawyer P.
Industry: Retail

Extremely easy to use , interactive, engaging, and fun.

Reviewed on 2017/08/08

Pros

The name is no lie. It's an incredibly efficient and easy to use tool as both a content builder and as a lesson taker. It's a million times more interactive and engaging than any other solution we've used before with all the different types of question and content options. Since we moved to EasyGenerator almost a year ago, our agents are more engaged and excited to get into lessons than ever. Learning has become fun as well as necessary.

Love the integration with Branchtrack. Scenarios are a great way to really speak to the nuances of language and how to speak to a customer, especially when trying to gauge their emotion throughout a conversation.

The support is also exceptional, especially considering they are in a completely different time zone across the world from us. Super friendly, helpful anytime we have a question, and receptive to feedback.

When we knew we had to improve our current learning ethos and software, we set forth on an exhaustive search to find a better solution. We set up trials with various eLearning tools and created lessons that we presented to our agents before asking for feedback on all of them at the end. Our agents overwhelmingly voted for EasyGenerator, our content building team overwhelmingly voted for it, and with such a great price and value, EasyGenerator was a no brainer from the agent level to C-level.

Cons

We certainly have things on our wishlist, like more study-based questions, such as flashcard functionality, simple games for even more fun learning options, and more robust reporting, especially the ability to track learners across various courses. But none of these things are truly cons as it stands. Especially since the EasyGenerator team is so receptive to feedback and genuinely interested in new ideas to make their solution even better.

Stefan I.
Industry: Education Management

easygenerator is really easy to use to create great looking and didactical valueble courses

Reviewed on 2017/08/14

Very powerful and flexible tool with which we can create courses for all our customers from all kinds of branches. We also use it to create quick internal onboarding lessons.

Pros

- Great variety of questions
- Real responsive design, so you only need to create one course for all devices
- We can create our own template with own didactic which makes the tool really powerful for our business
- Very modern look and feel
- Creating a course with just a couple of clicks.

Cons

- the variety of animated elements is still growing but currently a little bit limited.
- including external content is currently a little bit tidious, but the introduction of the document library should make this a lot easier.

Hershey B.
Industry: Higher Education
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

A fabulous Learning Management System that makes active learning come alive

Reviewed on 2018/08/03

A delightful company to work with. Highly customer-focused. Could not ask for more.

Pros

We moved from Brainshark to EasyGenerator at LECOM School of Pharmacy this year and the transition has been very well received by faculty and students. "Easy" is absolutely on the money! Creating courses and interactivity has never been more simple. But more importantly, the pedagogy of active learner is built right into the software and the education created supports student engagement and learning retention. The support is sensational. I would give them a 15/10! And their head is a sensational leader of the organization. His vision for LMS is spectacular and comes alive in EasyGenerator.

Cons

There are few features missing that we would like to see for our curriculum. However, each time I point this out to the development team, they put it in the queue so I am hopeful that with time the product will evolve to include all the necessary elements.

Ryan S.
Industry: Market Research
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Fantastic eLearning tool that is only getting better. They're actively improving this daily!

Reviewed on 2017/08/21

It has allowed us to create a blended learning environment while at the same time easing our curriculum writers into online course building with a very simple and effective tool.

Pros

I like the ease of use of this software. It is very very easy to become proficient and the options and customization are constantly being updated and tweaked. The question types are widely varied which allows for a wealth of engagement. The interface is smooth and intuitive and the overall look and feel of the site is fantastic.

Cons

It only exports SCORM 1.2 files while other eLearning software exports in SCORM 2004 files. The text editor can be temperamental and the Branchtrack tool is neat but impractical for heavy use. The results data is also very clunky with limited ability to run reports.

Cris W.

A lifesaver for a busy professor

Reviewed on 2017/10/27

So far, the software has allowed me to quickly develop online support modules for students. By now, I'm using it to create a "parallel universe" involving online materials for students who can't attend the class face-to-face. There's no way I'd be able to do this without such an easy to use system.

Pros

Ease of use. Practically no learning curve. Creating a reasonable online experience for my students (or support for a face-to-face offer) is as easy as creating a powerpoint presentation or even a word document. Their customer service and support are excellent too.

Cons

Inevitably, easy of use could be accompanied by certain limitations. One can't do "anything" one wants from a "bells and whistles" standpoint. For example, I'd like to see more games or a connection to a games software that could be incorporated. That said, the company is excellent in listening to its customers and frequently adding improvements.

Danielle W.

"Easy" way to create User-generated training

Reviewed on 2017/08/18

Pros

Easygenerator is a simple tool for anyone to pick up and create eLearning courses. It has transformed the way we create training at my company, allowing users to more easily, quickly and cost-efficiently share their knowledge with teams and throughout the organization.
Support is world class, and many updates are made behind the scenes, not impacting users at all.
The output is responsive design - allowing it to be used anywhere.

Cons

There is very little not to like. It's easy, with quick learning curve and world-class support.
If only my LMS supported responsive design, then we would be in heaven.

Thijs S.
Industry: Sporting Goods

EasyGenerator does not disappoint!

Reviewed on 2018/12/12

My customers have given me all positive feedback and the suggestions I've received have helped me make better courses as I go. my overall experience has been great. I feel like I've been able to communicate a lot of features that our products offer, to my customers through the Easygenerator courses.

Pros

It is the first one I've used, and this was all new to me. The customer support and response time are second to none. I deal with several online platforms, and Easygenerator's staff has not disappointed me so far. All my questions get answered, and I feel like I have a lot. The interface is very user-friendly and it gives you plenty of tips and pointers to keep you informed of new features or upgrades. Being able to use my own branding is a really neat feature.

Cons

I think the question types are somewhat limited, but that might just be the plan I chose. If I'm creating a longer course with several sections, I end up using the same question types multiple times. it does force me to stay creative and find new ways to use the questions.

Janet O.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Great tool for the subject matter expert to create learning that users find fun and interactive!

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2017/08/24

the ability to create content 'just in time' that looks professional and meets the needs of our learners.

Pros

Ease of use and great user support. We have been able to get learning created quickly for our team. And where we had questions, they were answered promptly. We have had great support from the Easygenerator. We created our own template and our courses have a standard look and feel and the feedback from our learners is that our courses look professional and we just started using the tool one day and had professional looking content within the week.

Cons

A few more quiz options for assessing learning would be great as well as a library of default images.

Rachel H.
Industry: Education Management
Company size: Self Employed

Easygenerator allows me to create the courses that I want easily, and to effectively track users.

Reviewed on 2017/08/09

Pros

The ability to create engaging content with a lot of functionality. I love being able to add customized code!

Cons

Design interface is a bit clunky and it's not easy to duplicate course items inside of a course. This is an easy fix and the easygenerator team is always making new functions, which is great!

Marcelo M.
Industry: Market Research

Absolutely amazing!

Reviewed on 2018/08/13

Pros

Extremely user friendly for end users and developers !

Cons

Nothing major! Sometimes there is a delay in downloading the results.

Ronny R.
Industry: Religious Institutions
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

This tool had been very usefully to grow in our courses and the quantity of people that can take it

Reviewed on 2017/08/08

Pros

That I can create dynamic courses, the interface for the users is friendly. I can reach more people from my organization

Cons

I can´t download the result in Excel using columns, it send the information like text. I can´t delete results.

Victoria B.
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Easy to use tool to turn any topic into an interactive & engaging learning module

Reviewed on 2020/01/28

To overcome the powerpoint battles, need for f2f meetings or webinars are our key driver to enable user generated content. Easygenerator allows subject matter experts to provide trainings in a more compelling and engaging way with delivery for user directed self-learning. This provides more flexibility and gains effiency.

Pros

Easy onboarding process for new users. Intuitive to use. Enables us to engage subject matter experts and allows them to turn any topic easily into an interactive & engaging learning module to share their knowledge.

Cons

Easygenerator is continuously working on updates. Functionality on question types, collaboration and comments are being added and improved. They pick up questions quickly and find a solution how to work around.

Isaac O.

Very user-friendly, I love Easygenerator.

Reviewed on 2017/09/21

Easygenerator reduced a lot of bottlenecks, unlike other software, where you have to go through a lot of processes in getting along with the user. For easygenerator, the software gave what I needed.

Pros

The tool can be used by anyone, even without ID experience. Creating my courses was quite easy for me because I can either create my courses from the scratch or I use the already designed course guide which gave me a good head start. I love the response nature of the support team as well.

Cons

I am looking forward to seeing the team add the Auto Certificate Generator after exam completion. I believe, it will be an added advantage to this tool if once the Auto Certificate Generator is added. I feel that will compliment this tool.

Meta A.
Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Great software tool for e-learning modules with your own company brand

Reviewed on 2018/12/10

A lot of fun!

Pros

Very easy to use.
Good variety of tools
Possibility to include your own company brand

Cons

Would love to see more options for questions

Roxane N.

Excellent tool!

Reviewed on 2020/04/01

Like most people, I like that my work is supported by easy, understandable and fast tools. For the establishment of our academy, Easygenerator offers me everything in a few clicks. The few difficulties encountered were quickly overcome thanks to the support of a pleasant and responsive team.

Pros

User friendly, intuitive, self-learning tool... here are the few features combined with a pleasant graphic which are the strengths of Easygenerator

Cons

A few steps must still be integrated in order to perfect the tool: more flexibility in the management of images (zoom, unroll and swipe f.e.)