4,4
4,4
Mir fida N.
Company size: Self Employed

Best value for money to get various features of a VPN

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2020/07/30

For a budget limited startup, small business or self employment it is a superb option to consider for VPN needs. Its multi platform access and unblocking video streaming makes it useful for personal usage as well.Security and privacy are up to standard to use for transferring and/or receiving confidential and private data over NordVPN. Overall it fulfill small business requirements efficiently and effectively as well as personal needs.

Pros

First thing is the affordable price with a easy to use and configure for small to medium level usage. It provides a suitable speed for accessing various sites and web apps along with secure connection. Data privacy over the NordVPN is becoming better.Specially using kill switch feature that prevents the private data from leaking out of the secure Data tunnel of NordVPN in the case that secure connection fails to establish unexpectedly.

Cons

First of all its connection speed could be increased as compared to competitors.Other improvement would be to have Split Tunneling feature support which is much required now-a-days for data security.

Demirdis S.
Industry: Higher Education

Best and Cheapest VPN

Reviewed on 2019/08/21

Pros

I have been using NordVPN since 2017. I am an International Student in the UK. For my literature review, I often need to access foreign universities e-library and many of them have IP protection overseas. After using trials of some other VPN services, I have decided to use NordVPN. I think NordVPN is best and cheapest VPN provider. It is very easy to use and allows me to access the web anonymously and securely. The application works great on my Mac and android phone. Also, I used the application on Windows 10, It was working great, too. I have travelled a lot for my research and some countries where online-based calling and chat apps are banned, NordVPN unblocks those apps and allows me to securely pretend to be in a different country. In addition, my university provides some data analysis software, they also IP protected and I am using NordVPN to access those Softwares​ while I am out of the UK.​ NordVPN has a large server network in 60 different countries but I generally use a few European countries server and overall these speeds are amazing. Moreover, NordVPN is strongly secure apps with no leaks, it has Internet Kill Switch option which blocks all internet connection if the VPN connection does not work. I have not needed but NordVPN offers 24/7 live chat support, I like chat support rather than calling customer service.

Cons

The Kill Switch feature does not really work on my mac but I have not had ​any problem on my other devices. Some NordVPN servers are a bit slow but they provided many other options so just need​ to change the server.

Dewey B.
Industry: Media Production
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

My Favorite VPN of All Time

Reviewed on 2019/07/23

Pros

There are a ton of VPN services out there, but NordVPN is by far my favorite. Their servers are usually very fast, and they have dedicated servers for streaming, P2P, etc. There are also applications for almost every platform (Windows, Mac, iOS, Android), so one subscription will cover all of your devices. NordVPN overall is much more polished and enjoyable to use than most VPN services I've used.

Cons

Although their servers are typically very fast, occasionally they will get bogged down and slow to a crawl (although you can always switch to a different one). I've also had the application crash a few times on my laptop, but there is a chance that was a hardware issue on my end. Finally- bring back the free trial! I have many friends that would love to try out NordVPN, but do not want to immediately pay for a month of service.

Nathaniel C.
Industry: E-Learning

The BEST fast and easy VPN

Reviewed on 2019/12/03

Support has been great, the only issue I had was with a stuck payment and price change, which they sorted and matched to the original pricing offer. No other general problems other than that.

Pros

The setup and ease of use on this VPN is amazing. I was previously a user, many moons ago, ha! They have stepped up tremendously since the days of old, so much that even my children and elder people know the importance of a VPN and how to use this software.

Cons

Should have more in the way of advanced tutorials to help les literate people learn more about their online security and how to set up for optimum results. Other than that, it's the perfect quick, easy and affordable VPN.

Industry: Public Relations & Communications
Company size: Self Employed

Excellent protection for you internet activities.

Reviewed on 2020/12/29

NordVPN is one of the best VPN service providers for me due to its fast unlimited transfer speeds and extensive global servers. It gets the job done and leaves you with no worries about your online activities.

Pros

What’s impressive about NordVPN is that it has a vast array of global servers. We’re talking about 100 different locations around the world. I am very much assured of its strong performance. And on top of that, it is very affordable and easy to use. Compatibility is also not an issue as it works perfectly across all devices, including Apple devices, Android devices, and even PCs. It does a great job in hiding your online activity from potential malicious hacks and threats.

Cons

I experienced occasional disconnection, which can be annoying, but other than that, it is a fantastic app.

Damilola M.

Nord Vpn

Reviewed on 2019/04/26

Pros

My friend introduce Nord VPN to me and started using Nord Vpn has at 2017 and it has never disappointed me ever since, I used their 7-day free trial which was nice, I had to upgrade to paid version. Nord Vpn is cheap compare to the service they render, their monthly subscription is really affordable for me. Nord Vpn customer service reply to messages almost immediately because there was a time I had issue with payment their customer service service rectified on time.

Cons

Nord Vpn speed compare to some other top vpn in the market is undoubtedly slower and their 75% coupon is only for 3-year plans not everyone can subscribe to the 3-year plan that kind of offer is suppose to be extended to lower plans.

Sean D.
Industry: Computer Software

Great VPN for all around use

Reviewed on 2019/02/01

I use this both at my business and personally. In both instances, it is a great tool that gets the job done and makes browsing the web as well as working on the web much more secure and private. If for any reason you are seeking out a VPN service look no further as this is one of the best services for your money on the market.

Pros

Multiple machines can log in to one account
Very easy to use and get started with
Makes your connection much more secure
Great for both businesses and individuals looking for a more private web experience
Intuitive user interface that anyone can use with no previous knowledge of VPNs
Great value for the money

Cons

Every now and again you may disconnect from a network and as a fail safe, you will lose internet connectivity as opposed to your IP becoming exposed. While I appreciate this fail-safe it still does get to be a nuisance sometimes if you are streaming video or in a conference call

Shiva M.
Industry: Computer & Network Security

NordVPN review

Reviewed on 2018/12/11

I am an user of nordvpn since last couple if years I travelled recently abroad and nordvpn was very helpful for me, I had more than 13hrs layover in Shanghai China and I didn’t get social media access with Airport internet. Using NordVPN it was easy connecting with family and friends. Highly recommended!!

Pros

NordVPN is very affordable vpn services for all devices. Using NordVPN You can suffer internet anonymously and hide your identity from the scammers and hackers. They have thousands of servers all around the world. No log policy and multiple simultaneous connection is a big plus. It’s comparatively fast and secure. I am very happy with their support recently.

Cons

-Frequently disconnects,
-Not the same speed everywhere when traveling abroad

Muneer P.
Industry: Consumer Goods

The one of the best vpn

Reviewed on 2020/05/05

Overall it's the best vpn out there for its price with high security standards.

Pros

It's such a good vpn I ever used because of its network speeds and high security and a lot of servers around the world.it has great price offers, which is awesome!.

Cons

The thing that I least like about is its app which is a bit slow and sometimes it slows the internet.

Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

NordVPN allows you to browse safely and securely on the internet!

Reviewed on 2019/02/02

Pros

The best feature about NordVPN definitely has to be the security and safety that they put out for their customers. In this day and age, it would be dumb to not have a VPN just for security, as you don't want your info on the internet. And, with NordVPN, it makes it extremely easy to implement one, as all you have to do is click run on the software, and you're automatically connected to a VPN, making it extremely fast and simple!

Cons

When on a company network at times, NordVPN would sometimes not connect to the internet, causing the computer to lose internet for a few minutes. However, after restarting the WiFi on the computer, or NordVPN, it would work flawlessly, allowing me to browse the internet securely!

Karina G.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Great protection across several devices

Reviewed on 2019/08/25

Great!

Pros

I actually use NordVPN for my personal use. I do a lot of video streaming and online shopping, so I use Nord to protect me online. I also have it connected to my iPhone. I am always online via my phone or my laptop. I had no idea what a VPN was until I was introduced NordVPN. I feel safe when my VPN is active. I also use it on my firestick when I am streaming.

Cons

I do not have any cons. At one point NordVPN was not available on some devices, like my firestick. But it is now available and I use it daily.

Industry: Insurance

Great For Secure Browsing

Reviewed on 2019/12/13

NordVPN is a trust-worthy network provider that is worth the cost. It is secure and a great option for any company that handles secure files and confidential communication.

Pros

NordVPN is a simple, smooth-running software that makes our network secure and our employees confident to handle our customers' files and claims with ease. It does not negatively interfere with other system functions and is dependable.

Cons

I have no complaints about NordVPN. Certain applications can run a little slower from time to time, but that is not abnormal or unique to NordVPN.

Jack D.
Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Great Paid VPN

Reviewed on 2019/09/02

Smooth and simple!

Pros

NordVPN was easy to setup and easy to use. I only needed basic VPN services, but was skeptical of free VPNs so opted for NordVPN and was very happy with it.

Cons

Occasionally had trouble connecting to specific servers. But they have so many servers that there is always another option available.

Industry: Pharmaceuticals
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Allows for secure web usage

Reviewed on 2020/01/08

NordVPN is by far the best VPN software that I have used. The UI is simple but intuitive, allowing users of any skill level to easily navigate and use it.

Pros

NordVPN is extremely easy to use. There are a large variety of servers to which one can connect so it works great regardless of where you are located. The speeds are excellent too. I couldn't tell a difference in my network speeds after turning on the VPN so I was able to browse securely without slowing down the loading speeds of any web pages. Also allows the user to easily connect to a foreign server if necessary to disguise web traffic.

Cons

I haven't run into any significant cons in my usage with this program. It works exactly as expected and is quick. The program hasn't crashed or had any issues running or anything that would make me consider not using it anymore.

Partha P.

NordVPN Review

Reviewed on 2020/09/12

Nord VPN ticks all of my requirements i.e. speed, security and privacy. There are some letdowns but overall I would recommend it to everyone for both business and personal use.

Pros

Top notch data security. It is based out of a country where the Government does not have any internet surveillance. So, our data logs are not retained. The best feature is that there is the option of a double VPN layer. There are more than 5000 servers worldwide to choose from and it is not that expensive.

Cons

Since I am based out of India, some servers did not work. For example Server 1 was not able to open blocked sites. Whereas Server 2 was able to open the same. The same issue occurs in Torrenting.

Industry: Libraries
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Excellent value VPN

Reviewed on 2020/05/27

Overall, I would recommend using NordVPN. It's an excellent value VPN service for all types of users.

Pros

NordVPN is the best value VPN I've used. It's quite easy to use even for beginners. There is a lot of choice available to you when connecting to a server. Speeds are good, haven't really experienced a prolonged slow down yet. It's easy to see why it's a popular VPN service!

Cons

Once in a while, you get really slow speeds. Obviously this depends on time of day usage. Also, you might need to try out different servers to attain acceptable speeds. They also should have been more transparent to their customers when their data was hacked.

Adarsh R.

The best VPN choice

Reviewed on 2018/03/27

Pros

NordVPN has a great interface, awesome support across multiple devices, and doesn't have the same service restrictions that a lot of other services have. It's also insanely affordable, especially for the added security it provides. Also I get the fastest speeds when using this product.

Cons

During peak hours or times when there are a lot of users, some of the servers closer to my location become difficult to connect to. But I can easily choose another server, so it's not really a big deal.

Asif R.
Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

NordVPN | Perfect Security | All Over The World

Reviewed on 2018/12/27

I'm using premium service of NordVPN from long time. According to my needs I have to use different locations IPs at different conditions. NordVPN gives me full control over the web according to my needs. Tons of locations with even non famous countries. I'm in love with it.

Pros

I can easily pick tons of locations all over the world according to my needs. Tight security, No one can beat NordVPN.

Cons

Everything is perfect. No doubt this is one of the best VPN I ever used and will be my loved one forever.

Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Best VPN Program Ever

Reviewed on 2018/11/05

NordVPN is KING of VPNs

Pros

Its super simple straight to the point. You can tunnel to any country and its instant. It doesn't take 2 minutes to configure like other software. It also has an app for your phone which makes security great. I love how inexpensive it is. I was able to pay for 2 years for about 60 bucks. What a steal. I highly recommend this program for anyone that is trying to have their info secure and encrypted when browsing the web especially with IPs now selling your information.

Cons

The is nothing I don't like about this program.

Ashna A.
Industry: Banking
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Nord provides the most secured VPN service .

Reviewed on 2018/11/27

Often we have to get the biodata of different organizations in competing where direct access is not possible . So , we introduce VPN there to access any remote location and get the relevant info.

Pros

NordVPN is known to be the most high--performing tool which is most reliable for the usage of the VPN. Within lots of accessible locations and highly concentrated and efficient location service is what makes Nord the best of all. It's yearly pricing packages are also very economical and suits best to the budget. Also, static ip's can easily be implement to produce more and more efficiency in work.

Cons

NordVPN sometimes shows errors while logging into the account and also various glitches have been observed during the long and continuous use.

Michael G.
Industry: Management Consulting
Company size: Self Employed

A powerful VPN option for home use

Reviewed on 2020/02/15

Pros

NordVPN is one of the top VPN options on the market right now. Whether you are concerned about privacy, access issues, or trying to stream one of the many video services with content from another country (or your home country!) it provides a powerful, simple to use option for anyone with just a small amount of tech saviness.

Cons

While not necessarily a weakness of the software itself, many services do not "play nice" with VPN's, and may limit your access to websites or other programs while connected.

Sanel P.

NordVPN - An Above Average VPN

Reviewed on 2019/12/31

They are still overall one of the best VPN's available.

Pros

Plenty of servers in multiple countries. Faster than most competitors. Easy to set up. Based out of Panama (no data retention or data submission to government)

Cons

They have had user data leaks (usernames and passwords). Hard to know what their leaks have been since they do not want to disclose data of any kind.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Miranda D.
Industry: Retail

Safe and easy

Reviewed on 2020/06/24

I finally feel safe having Nord installed on all my devices! I feel so protected even when I am at home, it saves me from hackers! It is very easy to install and use across all your devices and even blocks ads. There is no delay and connects automatically to all wifi networks I connect to. I should also mention that the customizability is extensive and something I do not understand completely. I also have to mention that the customer support is good over the phone(I do not know if the email support is good).

Pros

The best thing of Nord is definitely that I can watch American Netflix anywhere.

Cons

I do not have any complaints. The software is in my opinion flawless and always protects me from everything. I finally feel secure on the internet with a more private life.

Marius B.
Industry: Facilities Services
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Keeps you safe like no other

Reviewed on 2019/07/28

Pros

They charge a very reasonable fee and have a plethora of server options to choose from .NordVPN is second to none when it comes to the protection they provide you with.

Cons

The extra layers of protection they apply sometimes mean you can't access sites or the general connection speed is not 100% of what it could be.

Vishal N.
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Its another superb VPN tool !!!

Reviewed on 2020/04/08

Love It very stable VPN software with good support team. using it from few months never had any bad experience . worth of every penny.

Pros

NordVPN its great tool to hide our current location from any site any for security purpose . i am using NordVPN from few months. This tool provide my VPN location so USA , UK etc . also in price very reasonable not high not low . Connectivity also very fast and stable . i am using this vpn when i do my office work for safe NordVPN is very safe VPN provider.

Cons

Nothing till days i never face any connectivity issue or hangup issue nor connection dropping issue . This software is good for everyone trustworthy and they support also very fast.