NordVPN

Ngala Emmanuel
  • Industry: Graphic Design

It's worth using

Reviewed on 2023/09/05

NordVPN helps me gain access to websites and services that are limited to only certain zones. It also protects my presence only from hackers and malicious tools that can possibly compromise my data.

Pros

The reason why I'm very likely to recommend Nord VPN services to my peers is because it actually works well. I've been using this software for over 2 years now and I don't see any other VPN that outbeats it.It helps me to accomplish several tasks online and get access to services that originally I couldn't. The application offers a couple of cool features that really enhance browsing security.For example, I can connect to more than 3 different locations at once, and there is an option that automatically disconnects me from the internet whenever I reboot my PC. This potential stops trackers from tracking me even apps in the background.It's a really amazing VPN to use.

Cons

I haven't got any criticism regarding this software. I still use it today because it works well.

Tameem
Tameem

Stable and Safe Connection

Reviewed on 2023/12/20

Pros

It provides a secure connection with a strong and stable IP address

Cons

Sometimes the connection speed can be really slow if the website was complicated

Logan
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

NordVPN leaves their customer out to dry

Reviewed on 2022/02/05

In a word, my experience with NordVPN can be summarized as:

- A company that values profits and...

In a word, my experience with NordVPN can be summarized as:

- A company that values profits and policy over people.

Pros

I'd have to say that NordVPN's brazen commitment to alienating their customer base is something to be admired. It's an odd way to show people that you care. Well, it's actually not a way to show people you care at all, but hey, you gotta respect a company bold enough to stand up to their own customers, right?

I especially respect [SENSITIVE CONTENT] at NordVPN.

I signed up for NordLayer because I'm trying to bootstrap a product idea. My development agency referred me to NordVPN because they thought I was going to need a VPN service. I purchased NordVPN for $61, but we had to put the project on pause because the developers were working on a feature that needed to be completed before we could set up the VPN.

Once it was time to revisit the VPN, the team and I decided that we could go a different route in the short-term, so we wanted to finish building more of the product before we layer the VPN in.

I reached out to NordVPN because I was a few days past the 14-day trial, and I asked if I could get refunded. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] responded telling me that the company does not wish to refund me due to the fact that their policy states that I was supposed to cancel in the 14-day window.

In the technical sense, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is correct, but he showed no sign of reason and no empathy as a customer service representative. It was my intention to return business as soon as I was ready to re-start the service, but this didn't appeal to [SENSITIVE CONTENT].

Cons

Hmm, that's a tough one. There was so much to like about my interaction with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] that I don't even know where to begin. I mean, there's just so much to like about a company that shows no mercy, it's almost hard to find any flaws with NordVPN.

- Their ability to re-quote a cancellation policy is impeccable.

- Their commitment to winning me as a long-term user and loyal advocate for the business... genuinely heartfelt.

- Their ability to listen to customers? Flawless.

- The warmth and ability to make customers feel valued and "not just another number to squeeze profits out of," remarkable.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] is the man! Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT] Can't say enough about this company, and it's all because of the way you re-quoted that cancellation policy so that I could re-read it one more time. You freaking rock!

Shushanta

NordVPN review

Reviewed on 2024/02/27

Using NordVPN has been a bit of a mixed bag for me. On the one hand, it's like wearing a comfy, incognito cloak online. My browsing feels secure, and I can access geo-restricted content like a sneaky treasure hunter. Plus, the interface is as user-friendly as a talking parrot, making it easy to navigate.

Pros

Worried about grumpy gremlins stealing your online cookies? Fear no more! With NordVPN, your internet travels become a magical whooshing slide through a rainbow of encryption, hiding your identity from even the sneakiest of squirrels. So go forth, brave adventurer, and explore the wild internet jungle with confidence, knowing a trusty (and slightly sassy) dragon is guarding your digital treasure!

Cons

While NordVPN boasts a shiny suit of armor, it's not invincible. Sometimes, your internet connection might slow down to a snail's pace, making you yearn for the days of dial-up. Additionally, some streaming services might see through your disguise, leaving you feeling like a penguin at a flamingo pool party. And lastly, using a VPN might be illegal in certain lands, so always check the rules before taking the plunge!

Dawn
  • Industry: Automotive

NordVPN is the easiest

Reviewed on 2024/05/18

Pros

The ease of implementation was stellar.

Cons

There is nothing I disliked about this application. It is very easy to use and doesn't fail.

Henry
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

Fantastic Product

Reviewed on 2024/05/01

Overall NordVPN has been a fantastic product and I have found it extremely useful.

Pros

I mainly use NordVPN to network securely, it is brilliant for ensuring that there are no viruses that are picked up on your computer and ensuring that everything is safe.

Cons

So far I have had no negative experiences with NordVPN.

Chiel

NordVPN review

Reviewed on 2024/05/13

Pros

- it's easy to download and before you know you are up and running
- amazing vpn, works very well

Cons

- actually no cons, it does exactly what it needs to do, although could be a bit cheaper as there are a lot of competitors (even free ones) out there

Rilwan
  • Industry: Entertainment

Great VPN Provider

Reviewed on 2024/05/20

Pros

The large server network the platform has makes it the best option for the speed and finding a server close to your location.

Cons

The only issue is the pricing which is on the high side.

Giacomo
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Well spent money to surf securely on the Web

Reviewed on 2024/06/06

Pros

First of all what I really like about Nord VPN is that you can surf on the Web by registering yourself in other countries than the one you are located in, keeping in hand a strong security against malware and trackers. Moreover, I really love the fact that when entering certain web pages, NordVPN blocks the entrace when recognising it is a not safe website.

Cons

In my personal experience, I didn't encounter any issues at all. However for Windows software it might take few minutes turn on once switched on the device

Liam
Liam
  • Industry: Hospitality

Great at protecting our data

Reviewed on 2024/05/26

Pros

Clear leader in VPN protection. Does what it says.

Cons

More support would be helpful when I have a question.

Dwayne

NordVPN Best VPN on the market

Reviewed on 2022/03/01

My network and computers are protected from hackers. This is important to me because of the nature of the content I have on my company PC's. It is the best VPN that I have had and I will continue to use NordVPN.

Pros

It was easy to connect and use. Once I got it connected, I remained on the network until I was finished. Other VPN's I have tried, kicked me off the network while I was working. Then I had to go through the entire process again of selecting the country of the server I wanted to connect which takes 5 - 7 minutes that I don't have to do three or four times per day. NordVPN connects and stays connected the entire time I used it.

Cons

The feature I liked the least was signing in online versus through the app. Seems like it takes longer to sign in on the web versus just using the app to sign directly into my account.

Christopher

NordVPN now you see me now you don't

Reviewed on 2022/04/07

I am very satisfied with NordVPN they have not let me down thus far. Also if something should happen to my money or identity Nord is on my case with lawyers and cash!

Pros

I like the fact that anytime I need to deal with money. I can switch on nordVPN and no one knows where in the world I am really doing business. It takes a lot of stress and worry off my mind. I have enough to worry about doing the job It feel good not to worry about the benefits of completing it. Also its nice to watch TV programs and Listen to music from a region we don't normally get hahaha!

Cons

I have to admit when you have nordVPN on the internet can be very very slow at times. So just be patient and think to yourself would I rather be safe and the job take 5 extra mins or would I like to gamble with my identity and the well being of my finance your lively hood!

Timmy
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

Privately access data, monitor team connections.

Reviewed on 2021/03/30

This software is extremely easy to use. Once the client is opened on a desktop or mobile device and user-authenticated, your IP is bounced to a host country or location of your choice. The sensitive data that we send back and forth among team members is then obscured from all parties except those on either end. Great for secure communication between small, intensively-uploading and downloading teams.

Pros

I liked that I was able to securely send sensitive data with a single button click to connect with the client. I also found it useful to be able to see if my teammates were connected via NordVPN so that I could send them data with the assurance of encryption/security.

Cons

Only 25-30 countries are usable as VPN hosts. This is fine, but limits the amount of bouncing that the IP address can do. Users and admins are able to determine which hosts they allow or use.

ExpressVPN

Reasons for Switching to NordVPN

ExpressVPN did not have transferrable licenses or a competitive team-based pricing option.
Parth
Parth
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Surf web securely With Nord VPN

Reviewed on 2022/05/26

1. We are using this software to access the data of clients present in other countries like us and the UK.
2. increase in internet speed allow the employee to finish the task in no time.

Pros

1. Works on every platform that is it is supported by ios, android as well as laptops and computers too.
2. An interactive interface as well as a secured platform, attracts users.
3. Way too many country options are being provided each of them with high-speed server connectivity.
4. Privacy is not compromised at any cost and a constant speed is being provided to the end-user.
5. Active customer care service is there too.

Cons

1. It's an expensive VPN software as compared to others available in the market.
2. Sometimes instability in the network is observed by users.
3. Constant updates irritate the user too.

desmond
  • Industry: Higher Education

Nord vpn: the best virtual private network you can count on

Reviewed on 2022/07/04

Great satisfied experience

Great satisfied experience

Pros

protects your privacy online and help to access block geo-controlled sites with ease

Cons

Sometimes having issues using ones account on multiple devices, the hitches is quite annoying

CyberGhost VPN

Reasons for Choosing NordVPN

Pricing and unsatisfactory experience with privacy

ExpressVPN

Reasons for Switching to NordVPN

It was recommended to me by a colleague and I never regretted it.
David
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

The Only VPN Choice

Reviewed on 2024/01/24

Excellent I’ve used this product for over 4 years. I’ve never had any issues with it.

Pros

Easy to use. Can install on multiple computers. Good customer support. Updated regularly.

Cons

It can cost more than other VPN services but its speed and choice don’t make this a big negative in my opinion.

Dandre
  • Industry: Law Practice
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Steaming and Downloading - Good VPN

Reviewed on 2022/03/10

Normal VPN. I cant say there is anything else that makes Nord VPN stand out from the rest except for seeing their adds where ever you go.

Pros

I like that I am able to download content from the internet and be sure that our the ISP's in my country would use that or my browsing history in their marketing data.
My IP address is save and am able to steam any service and be able to use almost any website that is restricted in my 3 world country

Cons

Low to now service, It was almost impossible to speak to another human. I was directed to email or a live bot the entire time. I had difficulty to connect to a different server and wanted to know why but was not able to get that info out of a bot.

ExpressVPN and ProtonVPN

Reasons for Choosing NordVPN

My tunnel bear trial expired and Nord VPN was better rated.

TunnelBear

Reasons for Switching to NordVPN

From research it was apparently the fastest and had the most uptime
Fred

Simple, Effective & Private

Reviewed on 2020/02/10

My experience with NORD extends over several years. This software provides my business the ability to perform online purchases and sensitive financial transactions with little concern of compromise

Pros

This software has about everything a legitimate user could ask for:

1) Optimized Connections = Super Fast Internet Speed, not like other VPN's that will turtle-step you thru your online activity
2) Automatic Connection to the server/country/region you choose
3) Automatic Internet Cut-off if you lose the secure connection
4) An enhanced Cyber Security feature for online security
5) Options for routing thru multiple servers for enhanced obfuscation
6) You can hide your IP on a LAN, making your system invisible (careful this will shut down wireless printing as your system will not be recognized by the printer)
7) Tons of locations/countries/servers to choose from
8) A Panama based company outside the direct control of the US despite it being a territory of the US so records and harder to get.
9) Their servers only operate on RAM meaning there is no information of your online activity being stored.
10) Support is quick to respond when needed
10) Best Value on the market
11) Designate/Customize your own DNS
12) AND for those in Restricted locations- Yes NORD will get you thru on Obfuscated Servers

I have used other VPN's including (never recommend) free ones. NordVPN has the simplest VPN Software Dashboard (GUI) to use, requiring little to no expertise at all. Their Manual is small and well composed; made for people without much knowledge of VPN's. As a background service it requires little resources on the CPU and its overall speed is unmatched.

Cons

As I am a legitimate user, I have little complaints about this software. It is plainly used to provide more secure connections for banking, email & online purchasing.

Brett
Brett
  • Industry: Entertainment

The Only VPN You Will Ever Need for Both Personal & Business Usage

Reviewed on 2022/05/13

Nord VPN was implemented within our band several years ago after we almost had a serious security data breach that could have leaked all of our passwords, music marketing/production methods, and other personal data regarding our album release plans, merchandise ordering spreadsheets, and booking contacts. With how much personal information we constantly are sifting through and updating, we knew we needed an effective VPN to protect our data as we continue to get bigger, play more shows, and sell more merchandise all across the country.

Pros

We personally love using Nord VPN's internet and website security features to ensure the websites we conduct our marketing, production, and uploading campaigns on are secure and trustworthy enough to receive our login credentials and personal band information. Without Nord VPN we wouldn't know which sites to properly utilize alongside which could be a potential scam risk for our personal data.

Cons

There really aren't any cons to using Nord VPN aside from the price sometimes being a little much for just one device at a time. It would be amazing to see Nord start offering bundle or multiple device option plans so we could get each of our phones, ipods, desktops, and laptops covered under the same Nord VPN plan to hopefully save a few bucks in the long-run.

DEMIRDIS
  • Industry: Higher Education

Best and Cheapest VPN

Reviewed on 2019/08/21

Pros

I have been using NordVPN since 2017. I am an International Student in the UK. For my literature review, I often need to access foreign universities e-library and many of them have IP protection overseas. After using trials of some other VPN services, I have decided to use NordVPN. I think NordVPN is best and cheapest VPN provider. It is very easy to use and allows me to access the web anonymously and securely. The application works great on my Mac and android phone. Also, I used the application on Windows 10, It was working great, too. I have travelled a lot for my research and some countries where online-based calling and chat apps are banned, NordVPN unblocks those apps and allows me to securely pretend to be in a different country. In addition, my university provides some data analysis software, they also IP protected and I am using NordVPN to access those Softwares​ while I am out of the UK.​ NordVPN has a large server network in 60 different countries but I generally use a few European countries server and overall these speeds are amazing. Moreover, NordVPN is strongly secure apps with no leaks, it has Internet Kill Switch option which blocks all internet connection if the VPN connection does not work. I have not needed but NordVPN offers 24/7 live chat support, I like chat support rather than calling customer service.

Cons

The Kill Switch feature does not really work on my mac but I have not had ​any problem on my other devices. Some NordVPN servers are a bit slow but they provided many other options so just need​ to change the server.

Mohammad Izaz Arefin
Mohammad Izaz Arefin

The fastest and most secured VPN!

Reviewed on 2022/11/08

This is the most advanced VPN with the most up-to-date features. There are very few VPNs in the market that can compete with its service.

Pros

This is one of the best VPNs available in the market. I use it for accessing geo-restricted content, gaming, and torrenting purposes. As privacy, security, and speed are my concerns, I have very few options available other than this. It supports connecting 6 devices simultaneously which means you can secure multiple devices at the same time. A strict no-log policy means your online activities are not recorded. Features such as kill switch, Tor over VPN, dark web monitor, and AES-256 encryption ensure utmost privacy and security. New threat protection feature blocks ads, trackers, malware, etc. It has developed a new meshnet feature that allows connecting up to remote 60 devices over a private encrypted tunnel. It unblocks streaming services such as Netflix, Prime Video, BBC iPlayer, Disney Plus, etc. very efficiently. You can also do torrenting with p2p servers. It has easy-to-use browser extensions for Chrome, Edge, and Firefox. You will find IP addresses from around the world as it has 5500+ servers in around 55 countries. Overall, it is one of the most desirable VPNs with the most up-to-date features and benefits.

Cons

The user interface can be a bit overwhelming for beginners, but there are lots of video tutorials available for new users. The price is slightly high compared to other similar VPNs.

James

NordVPN has many IP locations and rich security features

Reviewed on 2023/10/15

NordVPN helps us access geo-restricted websites by accessing such sites from a different location. It also prevents exposing sensitive data including IP location to other sites. It is easy to set up, adjust settings, or change locations. You can find many content from the vendor or other users to guide you about most aspects of NordVPN. I like the kill switch but you need to enable it for better security. Some server options don't work while other are slow but you have many options.

Pros

One of the reasons we chose NordVPN is because it offers many servers in different countries. It has many security features including Double VPN, standard encryption, malware detection, and ad blocking features. Everything about NordVPN is straightforward, from navigating their website, choosing a plan, creating account, paying, downloading, installing, and choosing the appropriate locations. I also like it because it supports many users.

Cons

The only major issue with NordVPN is that some servers don't work sometimes. Others are quire slow or unresponsive. So you might need to keep changing until you find a stable one with good speed. The kill switch is not active at all times so you have to go to settings and enable it to remain secure when your connection drops unexpectedly.

Alberto
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

The Ultimate Solution for Online Security and Privacy

Reviewed on 2023/05/05

Pros

NordVPN is an excellent software that offers a wide range of features to ensure online security and privacy. Here are some of the best things about NordVPN:Advanced encryption and secure protocols to protect online activities.Double VPN function for an extra layer of security.Customizable firewall to block unauthorized access to the system.Financial data protection to secure sensitive financial transactions.Threat intelligence to identify and block potential cyber threats.User-friendly interface and easy-to-use software.Overall, NordVPN is an excellent software that offers a comprehensive suite of security tools to protect online activities and ensure online privacy. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for enhanced online security and privacy.

Cons

While NordVPN is an excellent software with many great features, there are a few potential downsides that should be considered:Speed: While NordVPN offers fast connection speeds, some users may experience slower speeds when connecting to certain servers or locations.Limited P2P servers: NordVPN has a limited number of P2P servers, which could be an issue for users who frequently use peer-to-peer file sharing services.

Angus
Angus
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Great VPN to Use For Security Conscious Businesses

Reviewed on 2022/08/05

NordVPN helped my business keep their data secure and granted my company the privacy that it sought after. It's a very easy VPN to use that I'd recommend to anyone.

Pros

I like how NordVPN have 0 track record of disclosing customer information to law enforcement. It proves that they really store 0 customer logs and are conscious about data security.

Cons

The only issue I had with NordVPN is that occasionally a few of their servers would have bad latency and I'd need to switch to a new one.

CyberGhost VPN
Divyang
Divyang

New Approach to New World

Reviewed on 2020/09/27

We are new to use NordVPN and shifted from other VPN, but we like this way better than previous one. Consider it if you want to expand you SEO and Digital Marketing field.

Pros

Forget all basic features, all the VPN now has those features like speed and keeping you anonymous on the web. NordVPN, on the other hand, brings new feature of DOUBLE TUNNELING. It is basically like applying vpn over vpn to keep to relatively more secure, preventing any of you DNS or IP information to get to public.
Price is also a plus point to this VPN. According to security it claims to provide, you get best in this price.
Multiple device access maintenance is great and very simple to configure.
Provides wide variety of server range to select for your analytical work. We recently started to use NordVPN as SEO and Digital Marketing are going really smooth with this tool and fortunately we can use same account on multiple devices saving extra as a bonus.

Cons

Some servers tend to go offline or you get disconnected frequently. Can be due to maintenance, but only for uncommon server and not servers like their flagship servers. They work flawlessly.
It messes up the web pages if you disconnect the ongoing downloads or any realtime meeting stuffs, but that is to be expected.