MoveitPro Software Reviews

MoveitPro Software

Web-based software for moving & storage company operations

4.9/5 (60 reviews)
Tom S.

Best Moving Software, Hands Down... Don't mess with the other ones out there. THEY DON'T COMPARE!!!!

Reviewed on 2017/03/10

I have been using MoveitPro now for my moving company. We have tried 5 different software specifically designed for moving companies and everyone of the promised the world while trying to get my money but then when I became a customer it was like they disappeared.

Several of them are no longer in development and the support is horrible, and then others look great and they tell you how they are the newest best thing and give you great cheap rates but then you get setup and there are more bugs than you can believe. With one company I actually lost business by using their software because when I needed it their system was down. Not to mention their was so many things that made no sense for my moving company or moving companies in general in their software. Then I found out that they were just a software company from another country that thought they new the moving business better than me.

THEN I FOUND MOVEITPRO!!!

They are owned by the same owners of a multi-million dollar moving and storage company that has been in business for half a century. I am able to use their expertise and the same software that a company of their size uses to grow my business. I have personally talked to several people of their staff and they are top notch. The customer support and training could not be better.

I was amazed after I was a customer for about 2 weeks I logged in and their was a notification of about 30 new features in my system for free. I was shocked, I was like wow... They actually do what they say. And then... 2 weeks goes by and BAM... Again, another notification pops up when I log in and another almost 30 new features. This is amazing.

Needless to say, I can't believe how awesome this company is and while I spend a decent amount of money with them each month I KNOW that i not only save that much money in time, I am booking about 20% more of my estimated moves because of the automation that MoveitPro does all in the background with my potential customers. I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER!!!

Pros

Support, Training, Constant adding of new features at no cost other than my regular monthly payment.

Cons

The only bad is I wish I found this software 3 years ago when I started my quest for moving software.

Patrick D.

Move It Pro and their team are nothing short of outstanding!!

Reviewed on 2018/01/20

It helped tremendously bring my company up to speed with the latest technology in the business. It made estimating jobs so much easier and more efficient. From an operations standpoint, dispatching has become tremendously more efficient and easy to understand. No more confusing printouts and trying to figure out the crews. One easy to use function. I couldn't recommend the Move It Pro more. It is a must-have for any moving company.

Pros

The software has a polished and professional feel about. It is simple to use and understand. And when you don't understand something, their OUTSTANDING support team is there to help. My representative, Kayla has been amazing!! The rest of the team is also quick, responsive, and quite honestly really great people. They understand the business and are able to guide and direct all my employees on how the software works. The dashboard gives you a quick snapshot of the business and everything that happened that day, week, month, and even yearly.

If you run a moving company, this software is simply a must-have! It makes everything from sales to operations more efficient. I could not more highly recommend Move It Pro!

Cons

There a couple of functions I would like to see when it comes to reporting. I would like to be able to see how each branch is doing individually in a snapshot. The same applies to storage. But the great thing about Move It Pro is they listen to your concerns and then take action. I know both of these things are in the works. Thanks!!

Elena V.

Good experience, quality product.

Reviewed on 2018/02/02

We save time by keeping initial lead time to one interaction potentially.

Pros

We use Moveitpro software for our local moving company, we love the professional look of the quotes that it sends our customers. Initially the software was easy to learn and the online support team was very helpful and answered our questions via chat promptly. Thank you cust support team! You girls are awesome! The software is easily manipulated to customize your preferences. The only complaint I had was initially the software was a little slow but they have totally fixed that! It now runs smoothly and I can have a quote sent before I get off the phone with the customer which is what we want. I would definitely recommend trying Moveitpro to help run your moving business.

Cons

Loading time, sometimes the inventory has to catch up to my clicking of items and I have to wait and make sure everything was logged.

Jennifer H.

Best software for our company and the support is absolutely phenomenal.

Reviewed on 2017/01/22

I have been using this software for several years for our multi-million dollar moving company. We do everything from capturing leads on our website, giving phone estimates, sending quotes, tracking referral sources, booking jobs, scheduling crews, managing HR, managing fleet, taking payments, digital / paperless bill of ladings, payroll, and so much more.

Truly we couldn't be any happier with MoveitPro.

It is a bit more expensive than most all moving softwares but the price difference is overridden with the additional business and money saved in time without a doubt.

Pros

Everything, The way it is all designed very easy for new users to begin using, the support, the automation of emails, and digital invoicing / BOL.

Cj O.

Great product with really great people standing behind their product!

Reviewed on 2018/02/02

Pros

I have been in the moving industry for nearly 15 years and have used multiple programs, softwares, and methods for estimating and booking. When we transitioned to Move it Pro, we immediately became more efficient at estimating and organization. With MiP being web-based, it has allowed us to go paperless and manage invoices and clients from the field or the office. Emails, customer changes, invoices and receipts for our clients are now seamless. The dedicated customer service at MiP is top notch. They get back to you quickly and keep you posted on updates and changes.

Cons

There is a lot more that could be possible on the operations, but this is a developing product that I am sure sill ger there.

John M.

I can't believe I spent the first 5 years of my business without MoveitPro

Reviewed on 2017/03/02

I have been using MoveitPro now for about 6 months and I truly don't know how I was operating without it. They really know the moving business and this is not just some software that was built and then they decided oh lets sell it to moving companies too. You can tell in every step that the software was built from the ground up for moving companies.

I have seen our sales increase 30% over last years same months and I really attribute it to MoveitPro. Besides for the fact that it auto sets up campaigns to talk to my customers as for emailing, calling, etc. All while it is doing this I can work on whats actually important and that is out getting more and new accounts.

The support is the best, by far. When I contact then even when it is after hours I have a response within usually 5 minutes or so. How can you beat that? You Can't. Thank you again MoveitPro for helping me grow my business.

Pros

24/7 Support, Automation of emails, estimating my jobs letting me know how to price them, and so much more.

Cons

None

Nicole L.

Overall, very happy with the software.

Reviewed on 2018/01/31

It makes paperwork and doing estimates very easy. It is user friendly and our customers love it too.

Pros

The customer service is amazing. The 24 hour availability is great. At any time if we have a question about something, someone is there to help us. This is especially helpful with the fact that we are in California and they are 3 hours ahead of us. The time difference has never effected our business at all. The very few times there is a glitch in the system or we have an issue, they are super quick to fix it if they haven't already done so. It is constantly being worked on and upgraded.

Cons

Being that we are in California and our laws here are a lot different compared to the rest of the U.S., it took a while to get our system set up. We had a lot they had to adjust to make the system compliant with the state of CA but they did so willingly and were very helpful.

Vincent C.

Great Software, Outstanding Support Team!

Reviewed on 2018/08/21

We have already recommended it to business associates who are starting their own company. I've used other Moving Industry software and it is ugly and unappealing. I am still learning to utilize the full benefits of this powerful software and in turn it is helping our business achieve its full potential.

Pros

What we like most about this software is that it can be tailored for our specific needs. The answers to our questions are a simple chat away and the support team is very helpful and friendly. Also, we feel a part of something "bigger," meaning we don't just feel like another "user." The team actually knows who we are and seems to genuinely care about us personally as well as the successes of our business.

Cons

Some of the functions need formal training to figure out and to navigate....but then it forces us to utilize and interact with the support which is great!

John S.

I switched over to MoveitPro from another platform and I really like the service.

Reviewed on 2018/02/07

Helped increase overall productivity and organization.

Pros

The support team is very helpful. They walked us through the basic set up and got us to a point where we were comfortable using the system. From that point on there was a small learning curve, but the more we used the system we found it to be well organized and have many features our old system did not have. The overall use is very simple.

Cons

I worry about all cloud based systems failing at times, but we have not had any issues yet. They are still working out some small bugs, but it is good to see the team is proactive and working on the quality of the product all the time.

Nate M.

Best Option Out There!!

Reviewed on 2019/04/26

Phenomenal software at a great price! We will use this software for the life of our business.

Pros

The team at Move it Pro is so responsive when we have a question. Having the ability to chat with a rep at any time is extremely helpful, especially when working late nights. The software has made scheduling and day to day management so easy for us. Would definitely recommend!

Cons

I honestly cannot think of a CON at this point.

Kayla P.

Every Moving Company Needs MoveItPro!

Reviewed on 2016/09/07

Here, at J&J Metro, I use MoveItPro on a daily basis and I can honestly say that this is the best and easiest moving software there is. There is truly nothing this software can't do.

Pros

-The process of creating an estimate for customers is simple, quick and easy
-Live Chat is very convenient for customers who may not be in a position to speak on the phone but need an estimate.
-The 'Jobs Calendar' allows you to keep track of all jobs and revenue for each day during the month
-Estimates are all calculated in the system which tremendously cuts down on time for the business
-The software makes Follow-ups very easy to keep up with.
-The system automatically sends emails & estimates to the customer which also saves time of having to manually send them.
-All work orders, Invoices and directions for the move are automatically generated in the system which then allows you to easily print what is needed for each job.
-It offers the ability to create tasks for other employees

Cons

None

Sherrie C.

Best Customer Service/Great Product

Reviewed on 2019/04/23

Pros

Move it Pro Software has helped us tremendously in growing our small moving company. The best part for us has been going from doing everything on paper to now having a calendar that we can all look at daily to see what is ahead, being able to bill customers, accept payments and send communications to our customers all from one place. Customer service has been exceptional. Honestly, I have never experienced such great customer service as that which we have received from Move it Pro!

Cons

We haven't really found anything about the software that we do not like. There are a few features that I hope they will add in the future, however.

Rick C.

Review of MoveItPro

Reviewed on 2019/04/18

Over all, To me, this is wxactly what i needed. It filled in the gaps for my company, and allowed us to move up the ranks and not be just another local mover. It also gives us a more professional face to our customers. The software also makes the experience with our company much easier!!!

Pros

This is an easy question to answer. Im going to SCREAM customer service! I know these people by name and am able to get a hold of them 24/7 within 5 minutes. And any time i have even the smallest issue, they dont just tell me how to fix it, they do it for me, then teach me how they did it.

Cons

I am very curious if anyone has ever had a valid complaint to be honest. If i absolutely had to pick something to complain about (because that is what people do) I would say i think it is absolutely absurd that I no longer have the ability to tell my wife i work 18 hours in the office anymore. Because its saved me numerous hours by integrating with quickbooks and just being a very efficient tool. I had to watch chick movies the other night! Im not happy about that.

Tony L.

Customer support is awesomeness x10!

Reviewed on 2018/10/19

Easy end to end processing for all our staff, from lead generation to Quickbooks online integration. Everyone so far has adopted the program and are off and running quickly. In a matter of two weeks, we have moved away from much of our paper-based processes, including moving from paper BOLs and Invoices to processing everything digitally on tablets. We love that we can take pictures with the tablets and attach them directly to a job. I'm sure we will find much more we love about this program.

Pros

The entire software is very user-friendly for a complex program. And I love that new features and fixes are completed and posted continuously. As a former software salesperson, both for small businesses and enterprise level, the Chat for Help and instant responses and help is some of the best I have ever used, regardless of industry. It has made our initial adoption and onboarding extremely efficient and quick.

Cons

Really haven't thought about what we don't like as its been so easy to adopt and we launched in just two weeks.

Donald J.

The software allows me to easily manage my moving company.

Reviewed on 2017/10/02

Pros

The software is easy to use and allows my team to be more productive. I appreciate the ability to use one software that provides multiple functions. It allows me to keep up with new leads and follow up with my customers. The Moveitpro team is also great. Whenever I have a issues, they normally respond within minutes.

Sue O.

Overall the experience has allowed us to schedule moves with greater efficiencies

Reviewed on 2018/02/13

Pros

The software has allowed better communications between the sales team and the operations team. In addition, the close out process works well with our accounting software saving a tremendous amount of time.

Cons

The software could be a bit faster, it seems slow when processing or updating accounts.There are long delays during the scheduling process. I would also like to see more reporting options.

Rebecca K.

Best Moving Software!

Reviewed on 2017/04/12

I use this software every day and absolutely love it! It does everything quickly, easily, and efficiently. Definitely the best moving software for growing your business faster and giving your staff the ability to get everything done within ONE system. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Pros

ease of use and efficiency!

Cons

nothing!

Sandy H.

A Movers life saver

Reviewed on 2017/02/27

I chose MoveitPro for one of my clients to help him organize his small moving company. The level of organization, ease in creating estimates, communication with clients, and the ability to have everything you need to run a moving business in one convenient place has allowed the owner time to invest in growing the business. As the accountant, the level of reports, ability to track income and client payments makes my life so much easier! The cost is definitely worth it for myself and for my client!!!

Pros

Everything in one place, low cost for start up companies

Cons

None that I can think of!

Russell C.

MOVE IT PRO SOFTWARE IS SIMPLY THE BEST

Reviewed on 2019/04/16

Very happy with how this cloud based software has helped our company (Green Apple Moving) step our game up and usher us into the next digital era. We are nestled deep in the Rocky Mountains which offers its own set of challenges and I am so grateful to be on the Move It Pro team.

Pros

The "round the clock" customer support is unreal and so helpful. I work 8 days a week and holidays too and someone is always there to help me out. Live messaging almost all of the time. I wouldn't want to tackle my job with anything less than what this cloud based software has to offer. If you're wondering weather or not to jump on this wagon..... DO IT!!!

Cons

I can't edit the quotes I make with out completely removing it from the schedule and rescheduling it. I would like to be able to print more invoice notes on the paper BOL.

There are not enough Elizabeths! Clone that woman please!

Jaime H.

Best in the Business!

Reviewed on 2019/01/04

Overall, MoveitPro has allowed us to reach and stay in touch with more clients in a fraction of the time, helping us improve our clients experience and expand our operations quickly and efficiently.

Pros

Software fits our exact needs, has allowed us to grow in ways we didn't think possible in a 10th of the time we thought it would take!

Cons

Have not found anything yet that is limiting or that we do not like that does not fit our business model.

MoveitPro has been a game changer for our moving business

Reviewed on 2018/03/23

Pros

Allows us to fully operate our day-to-day operations, and keep everything organized. Extremely user-friendly, and if you ever have an issue or need to troubleshoot, they have 24/7 customer service available to help. One of the best things we've done for our company.

Cons

There have been a couple instances where it took a little long to load, but other than that, it's been worry free.

Tim S.

The best moving software keeps getting better!

Reviewed on 2018/09/28

Great and quick customer service whenever there is a question. Very easy to use!

Pros

Cloud-based so you can access from anywhere. Individual access so you know who did what changes. Automatic emails and SMS being sent out for follow ups.

Cons

The website is not exactly mobile responsive on a mobile device. You need to pinch and zoom to be able to read and click on the right links.

Joseph C.

Best moving software I have ever worked with!!

Reviewed on 2016/09/14

I'm the Operations Manager for J&J Metro Moving and Storage and i use this software on a daily basis and my experience with it has been More than excellent.

Pros

Easy to use, reliable, accurate and very organized.

Cons

We have been using this software for over a year now and I have no complaints whatsoever.

Coe D.

As we acclimate to this software, the support staff has been simply fantastic!

Reviewed on 2018/02/02

Reduced entry time, cost of running 3 other software programs it replaced, and efficiency!

Pros

We are now able to do in one software, easily, that we were using 3 different programs for. This has reduced data entry times, and afforded more availability for new and existing client needs. The support staff is quick to respond, assist, and work on implementing suggested changes or additions as we learn about each others needs and capabilities.

Cons

Since we are still, what I would consider in a ramp up period, where we are both learning about each others needs and capabilities, I can only say speed at the time of updates being made, but that is to be expected.

Tyler C.

Great moving software! They are available 24/7 to assist with any questions you may have

Reviewed on 2018/02/02

Pros

Their Customer service department is available 24/7 for an questions or concerns. Also the customizations for our needs is incredible.

Cons

The only con I would be able to think of is that it is not turn key for our company, that being said you can fully customize it to your liking!