WellnessLiving Reviews

WellnessLiving

Business management for the health & fitness industry

Justin

Fantastic software that is totally customizable to my business. Great service too.

Reviewed on 2017/10/30

Simple, customizable, and easy to use with great support. From my experience there is no service that even compares. Between the adaptable technology, amazing support, and ease of use I couldn't be happier. I hope every gym uses them, except my competitors.
Thank you, Wellness Living for making the success of my gym much easier, and for all your support.

Pros

I've been with Wellness Living for about 2 ½ years now. I've used multiple softwares at my gym in the past including EZ Facility, Zen Planner, and Mindbody. I've definitely had experience with other options. I must tell you, I have no intention of ever going back. Wellness Living has outperformed every other service I've ever used on every level.
Every other service expected me to change my business to accommodate their software! That seemed crazy to me. Wellness Living adapted their software to my business's needs. That was huge for my business. On top of that, the app is fantastic, it works seamlessly and my clients love the ease of use for booking an appointment and purchasing additional services and products. Their support is second to none if I have a question or an issue it's never difficult to find someone and get it resolved quickly. The reporting is completely customizable which I love. The rewards program is easy to implement and has been fantastic for incentivizing the behaviors that grow our gym. The SEO boost I received from starting with Wellness Living has been great and made my job MUCH easier. Along the digital lines, I also have to say that their data migration was the easiest I've ever experienced. They handled everything. If you've ever experienced the typical nightmare of data migration you know how huge a benefit that is.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Justin!

Thanks for your support and for taking the time to leave us a review. We at WellnessLiving know that software that you choose should work for your business, not against you, and we work hard to provide you with everything you could ever need. Our team is obsessed with making things work just the way you want, so we are so happy to hear that you¿ve had such an awesome experience with us over these past two-and-a-half years. Cheers to another!

Hilary

Then and Now

Reviewed on 2024/01/17

Wellness Living is easy to use and offers wonderful customer service. [sensitive content hidden]
...

was one of the most exceptional customer service representatives I have spoken with. He recently assisted me with some issues and went above and beyond to understand and assist me.

Pros

We switched from Mindbody to Wellness Living 3 years ago because WL was a friend to small businesses unlike Mindbody with its one size one price fits all approach. Three years ago Wellness Living understood small businesses had different needs than big studios and wasn't forcing us to spend money on services we didn't need. However, the past year and a half this is beginning to change at Wellness Living.

Cons

Every year the price goes up SIGNIFICANTLY and it unfortunately feels more similar to Mindbody's approach.

Momence, Zen Planner and Mariana Tek

Reasons for Choosing WellnessLiving

We switched from Mindbody to Wellness Living 3 years ago because WL was a friend to small businesses unlike Mindbody with its one size one price fits all motto. At that time Wellness Living understood small businesses had different needs than big studios and wasn't forcing us to spend money on services we didn't need or already have in place. Sadly in the past 18 months this is changing at Wellness Living.

Reasons for Switching to WellnessLiving

Cost and [sensitive content hidden] (who unfortunately no longer works at WL). [sensitive content hidden] did an AMAZING job answering questions and demoing WL system. She took time to address all the concerns I had as an owner making a switch after 10 years with MB.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Hilary,

Thank you for your feedback on WellnessLiving. We appreciate your support over the past three years and your initial satisfaction with our small business-friendly approach.

Regarding the recent changes in pricing, we'd like to clarify our intentions. Our aim has always been to support small businesses like yours by offering tailored solutions. To continue providing excellent products and support, we've adjusted our pricing due to factors like R&D investments, enhanced security, and new features.

We understand that price changes can be challenging, and we apologize for any inconvenience caused. Your satisfaction is crucial to us, and we're dedicated to keeping our pricing competitive and aligned with the value we provide.

We value your feedback. Please reach out to our Customer Solutions Team at [email protected] to discuss finding the best solution for your budget and needs.

Warm regards,

Jacob W. (Customer Advocate)

Lauren
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Do not purchase it

Reviewed on 2024/03/11

It’s been pretty poor. I didn’t feel like I was ready when I started. I was constantly getting errors and only now when I told them I’m leaving is someone interested in talking to me.

Pros

Costumer care is mostly available. It’s somewhat intuitive

Cons

Constant error messages. Students having hard time with their password and signing, customer service half the time doesn’t know how to help. I’ve lost business because of their software. People calling me a couple times a week having issues. Tech support telling me that I need to clear my caches and try Firefox instead of safari to make the errors go away. No way am I telling 900 people to clear out their caches.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Dear Lauren,

We sincerely apologize for the frustration you've experienced with our software.

Your feedback is invaluable to us as we continuously strive to improve. We understand the inconvenience caused by the frequent error messages and difficulties with passwords/sign-ins.

Our team is dedicated to resolving these issues promptly and effectively. We acknowledge the inconvenience of suggesting cache clearing to numerous users and are actively working on permanent solutions to prevent such occurrences.

We regret any lost business and the lack of readiness you felt upon starting. We're committed to ensuring a smoother experience for you and all our users.

We'd appreciate the opportunity to discuss your concerns further and regain your trust in our platform. A member from our Customer Excellence team will reach out to assist you with resolving these issues and making sure you’re satisfied.

Warm regards,

Anthony S (Marketing Specialist)

Tracey

A++ After being a MindBody client for 15 years we moved to WellnessLiving and never looked...

Reviewed on 2023/11/06

A++

A++
The stand out experience is with WL customer support. We know WL is are a living, growing, platform and things are not always perfect. But anytime we have an issue the team leaps into action and helps solve the problems and has a system in place to report any issue to evlivate to DEV Opt team.

Pros

Customer service is stellar and in real time which is very important for our client care and keeping our business moving forward.

Cons

Links are a bit buggy for client who use WL at other businesses. This is mostly when you use a link on a mobile phone for a class or event we are marketing. I would also like to be able to generate a link to a day and time, Trainer. Currently it links for services only generate to all.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Tracey,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with WellnessLiving. We are thrilled to hear that you made the leap from Mindbody after 15 years and that WellnessLiving has become a crucial part of your business.

We understand that change can be challenging, and we appreciate the trust you placed in us. Your positive remarks about our Customer Solutions Team have truly made our day. We take pride in offering stellar and real-time customer service to ensure your client care is top-notch and your business continues to thrive.

We value your feedback on the links, and we acknowledge that there's room for improvement, especially with mobile phone usage. Your concerns about generating links for specific days, times, and trainers are duly noted, and we're committed to finding solutions. We encourage you to reach out to our Customer Solutions Team via phone and leave a voicemail or email at [email protected] to discuss this further. Your insights are invaluable in helping us enhance your experience.

At WellnessLiving, we view each challenge as an opportunity to refine and grow. Your observation about our living and growing platform is spot on, and we're dedicated to swiftly addressing any hiccups you may encounter. We truly appreciate your partnership and the collaborative spirit you bring to our platform.

Remember, your voice matters, and we actively listen to our customers. Feel free to share any additional feedback or suggestions on our Community Forum. It's a space where your insights contribute to our continuous improvement, and we're excited to have you as part of our vibrant community. Here's the link: https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/

Once again, thank you for choosing WellnessLiving. We look forward to supporting your business and ensuring your experience remains exceptional.

Warm regards,

Carter F. (Customer Advocate)

Mathew
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

WellnessLiving was a game changer!

Reviewed on 2023/11/06

Amazing! Moving to WellnessLiving was a real game changer for us - both in our onsite locations and for our virtual offering.

Pros

The ease of use, for both our members and our staff. It is extremely easy to work with, even for those that are not very tech savvy, and if you have a question the Support team is always there to help and they generally reply with a video so you know exactly what to do!

I really like that videos, marketing, etc., are all a part of the software and do not rely on third party subscriptions and integrations.

I also appreciate that they are open to enhancement suggestions from their users.

Cons

Nothing. I really appreciate everything they offer and that they are open to improvement suggestions as well.

ABC Glofox, Zen Planner, Mindbody, Mariana Tek, Virtuagym and iMIS

Mindbody and ShapeNet

Reasons for Switching to WellnessLiving

Features, ability to request enhancements, cost

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Matthew,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with WellnessLiving! We're thrilled to hear that we've been a game-changer for your business.

Your appreciation for our openness to enhancement suggestions means a lot to us. We are committed to continuous improvement, and your insights contribute significantly to our growth. If you ever have more suggestions or questions, remember, we're here for you. Whether it's through our 24/7 support, webinars, or our Knowledge Base with hundreds of articles, we aim to provide the resources you need. We invite you to explore our vibrant Community Forum, where you can engage with other users, share your ideas, and stay informed about our roadmap.

Here are the links to our community-driven platforms below:

Knowledge Base: https://www.wellnessliving.com/knowledge-sharing/knowledge-base/

Warm regards,

Karina B. (Customer Advocate)

Tembi

A Solution for Music Schools

Reviewed on 2023/10/27

Pros

I like the reports that you can generate to give you the performance of classes, events, and appointments. I also like the easy membership auto-renewal features. The ability to set permission levels for users is another wonderful feature.

Cons

WellnessLiving can be technical when navigating the platform however, they have excellent technical support who will walk you through step by step. Their online knowledge base is full of helpful information and solutions.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Tembi,

Thank you for your positive review! We greatly appreciate your trust in WellnessLiving as your new software provider for your music school. We're thrilled to be the perfect all-in-one solution for music schools and are excited to hear how our comprehensive reporting system, membership auto-renewal, and customizable permission levels have been valuable for your business.

We understand that while our system may require some time to navigate, we're here to make the learning process as smooth as possible. Our Customer Solutions Team is dedicated to guiding you through every step and ensuring you feel comfortable using our platform.

It's fantastic to hear that you're finding our Knowledge Base to be a helpful resource hub. It's packed with hundreds of articles providing detailed instructions to help maximize the use of our software. Also, remember to check out our Community Forum! It's a wonderful place to share your insights, provide feedback, and even request new features or enhancements you'd like to see in our future updates. Here's the link to our Community Forum: https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/

If you ever need further assistance or have additional questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected]. Thank you again for sharing your positive experience. We're committed to continually improving and providing top-notch service.

Warm regards,

Stuart D. (Customer Advocate)

Lisa
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Grateful for Wellness Living

Reviewed on 2023/01/25

Pros

I really appreciate how robust the platform is without it being too complicated to navigate.

Cons

As with all softwares, it doesn't always do exactly what I'd hope for it to. I also find that some members have challenges navigating the software for anything other than classes. (ie. appointments, special events, etc.)

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Thank you for the amazing review Lisa. It's great to have the peace of mind knowing that your business software is easy to use for everyone on your staff and for your clients, even if they're not tech savvy. It's true that some of the other software platforms like Mindbody have a lot of the features we have, but the problem is that they're very complicated to use! You have to spend hours on end learning the ins and outs and then training your staff members. Then you have the same problem teaching your clients and helping them with their bookings and managing their accounts! WellnessLiving is a lot newer and specifically designed for ease-of-use, so that means less of your valuable time spent working on your software and more time with your business. I see you mentioned some challenges with appointments or special events and I am really interested in knowing how we can improve our software for your business. The reason I ask, is that for years now we've been building features into the software based on what our customers have been requesting and I'm wondering if this may be something we can help with too. There's no cost for this but we do it to help make our software better, which helps your business succeed and that helps us grow. Whenever you have a few minutes this week please head onto our Community Forum (adding a link below) or send us an email to [email protected] and I'm really confident we can provide some solutions for you. Thanks for choosing WellnessLiving, Lisa!

Simon

Wellness Living Review

Reviewed on 2022/08/15

Good experience generally. Some problems with processing payments which left me without cash flow for a period of time which was inconvenient.

Pros

Definitely for the management of scheduling. Text reminders and email confirmations are very handy.

All employees can access the schedule easily

Cons

Just really getting to know the features of the software so cannot suggest any further features that should be included.

Reasons for Switching to WellnessLiving

Not sure. Initially my business partner chose Wellness. She has since left the partnership and the relationship is a little frosty. I did not think to ask at the time why she chose wellness

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Simon,

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience with WellnessLiving. Nowadays it's just so important that you have all the tools you need to support your studio, easily accessible in one place for your staff. The automations are especially useful because they do things for you without any input required. You just set it up one time, and it's like you have a dedicated office manager sending your clients email and text confirmations, 24/7. We're also really big on support because sometimes there is no substitute for having expert technical assistance available to you, whenever you need it. Please don't hesitate to contact our support team if you're ever having issues with processing payments or any other part of the software. We are committed to your success and we're always here to provide you with the solutions you're looking for. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

Sam N. (Customer Advocate)

Stella
  • Industry: Sports

Infinitely Grateful

Reviewed on 2021/11/04

the ease of use for the clients and myself has been top notch

the ease of use for the clients and myself has been top notch

Pros

I love the ease of use. I love the app. I am not technical at all and I can use the app for the employees and the customers with ease. When I chose Wellness Living I came from another really big software in my business and I am so glad I switched! Wellness Living has given me so much support, I am infinitely grateful !

Cons

I cant delete my old payment options for my old credit cards

Zen Planner

Reasons for Choosing WellnessLiving

mind body was too hard to use and didnt have an app

Reasons for Switching to WellnessLiving

i liked the feeling better

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Stella,

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review! We are immensely grateful for being the software you've chosen to run your business, and we know that we succeed only so long as we continue to offer you the best value out there. At WellnessLiving we support businesses of all sizes, ranging from small one-person studios to multi-location franchises which is why it's so important for us to keep investing in the highest level of customer service.
We get customers switching over from Mindbody every day, and many of the stories are the same - the transition was simple, the software is much easier to use, and the customer service is worlds apart! Please give us a shout on the Community Forum or contact us in support and we should certainly be able to help you with removing old payment options. Again, thank you for your great review, and remember, we're in this together and looking forward to helping your business thrive!

Jayden A. (Customer Advocate)

Happy, Hopeful, and Disappointed

Reviewed on 2021/02/17

Overall I like the software and I really want it to work well and I see the potential. However due to these random outages I'm losing faith in Wellness living and am actually regretting leaving Mindbody. Please find a way to monitor these issues to at least communicate that something is wrong to us. I shouldn't have to be on edge wondering and hoping that the zoom integration is going to work correctly or that my clients are not going to get their emails that we send through the system.

I realize we are new and this anxiety could be from that...I want Wellness Living to succeed and I want them to be the answer all of us in the boutique wellness industry have been looking for. So please please please make sure your servers are working!

Pros

Our onboarding was great! The specialist who guided us through everything and through the transition was helpful and very clear. We were ready to leave Mindbody after 14 years as they stopped caring about their paying clients. The onboarding was so efficient. The software itself is SUPER intuitive and some things that took 20 minutes in Mindbody only take seconds in Wellness LIving, which I LOVE. There are intuitive features to the software that make sense and I so appreciate. The app that was built for us is wonderful! And our transition which scared me went VERY smoothly!

Cons

One day a week after our launch and everything was going smoothly...suddenly our clients could not access their virtual classes. They stopped receiving emails, pushes on their apps, etc. We had no idea what happened or what we did wrong. 95% of our business right now (during the pandemic) depends on virtual running smoothly...and I do like the zoom integration. However...after several frustrating calls with customer service no one could figure out what was going on. Four hours go by and finally after much frustration we learn that a server went down. We were told that this rarely happens and that it would be fixed. However this was after almost an entire day was spent on the phone with customer service who kept asking the same information over and over again and giving different explanations. The server situation was fixed and things were fine. I understand this can happen from time to time, but surely there is a way for someone to monitor a server like this? Weeks go by and things are running great....and then today the same thing happened! The exact same situation. We are still waiting on a call back to confirm if things are fixed. This makes me VERY nervous. As someone who relies 100% on virtual services for revenue for their business during the pandemic this creates a lot of frustration for my clients and for me.
In general customer service is very kind and they try to be helpful but I have noticed with small issues I often get conflicting answers to problems.

ABC Glofox and Mariana Tek

Reasons for Choosing WellnessLiving

The software sucked. It was not inutitive. It was full of glitches. Mostly we switched because the prices kept going up and the service went down. And Mindbody started FLEX which competes with their own paying clients--which is terrible.

Reasons for Switching to WellnessLiving

Wellness Living has been around for a while and I loved the ease of the product and the zoom integration. The price was also the BEST!

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Justin,

Thank you for the review! We're glad your transition went very smoothly and you're enjoying the look and feel of WellnessLiving. We know that migration is often the scariest part when leaving a platform you've been with for so long, which is why we've focused heavily on making the process so simple and easy for you. Importantly, it's a lot easier for staff members and clients to make the adjustment to a modern, user-friendly system where each page, process and step take seconds rather than minutes. We've also focused extensively on developing the most helpful, knowledgeable and diligent Support Team in the business and your recent experience is the opposite of what we strive to achieve. Although issues can happen, our agents are trained to immediately find out what's going on, provide solutions and help our team fix it right away. A manager from Support will be reaching out to you to find out more about what happened and how we can improve.

Gregory G. (Customer Advocate)

Matt

Wellnessliving Review

Reviewed on 2021/09/22

Overall it has been great. There are little hiccups like with any software, but overall I've been very happy with the product.

Pros

I like the scheduling aspect of the software. It works well both for appointments and class management.

Cons

Some functions take many clicks and steps to complete which take time. It would be nice if they could allow you to submit with default values that are pre-populated which is currently not possible,

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Matt,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're delighted that you like our scheduling interface, it's certainly an important feature for most businesses out there and we did our best to make it easy-to-use while also including the different customization options you need. We appreciate your feedback as we are a customer-centered company and we added a Community Forum as a place for businesses such as yourself to tell us what you think, and to suggest improvements on how we can continue to make our software better! We'd love to hear your thoughts on the forum as it's the best place to elaborate on what enhancements you'd like added and to make your voice heard. The big reason we're here today is because big companies like Mindbody haven't been addressing issues affecting their software and they haven't been listening to their customers, all while the price keeps going up! At WellnessLiving we listen, because your satisfaction is our top priority!

Anthony

I've spent years searching for a software platform that can meet all my needs. I have finally...

Reviewed on 2022/08/19

I run group meditation sessions online. I've spent years searching for a software platform that can meet all my needs. I have finally found it!
Wellness living have been great to deal with. The onboarding process was simple and the on-going support has been amazing.
They are continually bringing out more features and I'm excited for what is to come!

Pros

Wellness Living allows me to manage my clients easily, nurture them with automated emailing, integrate with my website, manage payments. For my clients it is even better. I have also got the white label app, this means I have my own app. I never thought I'd get an app so quickly and so easily. Clients love it! They can watch meditations on demand, book classes, and manage their account.

Cons

FitVID video features and metrics could be improved. I.e. add to favourites, create playlists, improve the view
Custom emails are great but missing some fields

Calendly, Mindbody and Keap

Reasons for Choosing WellnessLiving

Wanted better client management Improve customer experience App with library of meditations

Acuity Scheduling

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Anthony,

Thanks for the amazing review! Your kind words really mean a lot to us. There are a lot of software companies out there, but there aren't many that can provide the full all-in-one platform you need to run just about every part of your business. We've got you covered at every step of your client journey from lead/prospect management to online store, recurring payments and the mobile client app to make it really easy for them to check their account, watch videos and make bookings. We're in this for the long haul and it's really important to us that your business is fully equipped to succeed. Please don't hesitate to contact our support team any time you need assistance, and likewise to tell us on our Community Forum about the features or enhancements you'd like to see added to the software in our coming updates. We thank you for choosing WellnessLiving and we're looking forward to our continued success, together!

Susan A. (Customer Advocate)

Hannah

I wanted to love it, but I feel like a QA tester most days.

Reviewed on 2022/12/19

I wanted to love the software. There are parts of it that are good but the day-to-day functionality seems to be quite poor due to bugs and glitches. All in all, I would recommend it for those who are scheduling in-person services only. However, DO NOT GO WITH THIS COMPANY if you are running online classes and events as it's more trouble than it's worth.I have spent more time in the 2 months of using WellnessLiving trying to figure out workarounds (on my own and with the support team) for basic things such as discount codes not working, and payment options not syncing with their events even though all settings are correct than 6 years of using Mindbody. I or my team are contacting the support team multiple times every week for glitches occurring in the software (not user error).When signing up for the software I was impressed with the friendliness and support of the onboarding and sales team but since we've been using the software I have not been impressed with the customer service - for instance, I tried to attend my account review meeting but this didn't go ahead and I have been unable to reach anybody to reschedule - this is poor in my view.However, I have to say that the technical support team is really helpful, they have helped us with issues many times but also many glitches have been sent to the engineering team to fix - not what you expect with the cost of the software.

Pros

- The onboarding process was good - communication and training were thorough.- Aesthetically pleasing UI.- Customization and implementation of widgets onto the existing website are very simple and only need basic HTML/CSS skills.- Community forum and knowledge base useful and easy to navigate.- Easy to access support over the phone.- Automatic sending of links for virtual classes and integrated Zoom works well (but not for recordings - see cons).- Generally good basic software for scheduling in-person sessions.

Cons

- Payment processing! Membership / one-off payments keep failing apparently due to the merchant processor PaySafe. We have pushed for this to be fixed and it's still pending. It is crucial for our business to take payments. We have lost revenue due to this.Online / recorded classes:- Automatic uploading of recordings doesn't work every time, therefore the video is lost and the client needs to be refunded or compensated.- Sometimes recorded videos don't play on the browser, and only on the client app (and vice versa), there doesn't seem to be a reason for this (have contacted customer support multiple times about this with no real resolution) resulting in the client needing to be refunded or compensated.

ABC Glofox and Gymcatch

Reasons for Choosing WellnessLiving

Too expensive for base product and add-ons that we needed to run the business effectively.

Reasons for Switching to WellnessLiving

Features such as automatic link and recording sending (virtual classes) and email marketing capabilities built within the software.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Hannah,

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. The way we differentiate ourselves from our competitors is simple: we truly care about your experience. That means we want to know how much time you've been able to save, and how much you've been able to grow your business using our software, and if you haven't been able to do that, we want to know why - and we'll do whatever it takes to make that happen for you! A senior specialist from our team is reaching out to help get to the bottom of the issues you mentioned and help you find solutions right away. We help thousands of our customers run virtual and in-person services everyday and we won't rest until you're able to do the same.

Kayla I. (Customer Advocate)

Paolo
  • Industry: Music

Great All-in-One Software, Excellent Customer Service!

Reviewed on 2023/09/12

It has been fantastic. The customer service has been quick to respond to our needs.

Pros

The scheduling and billing work exactly as needed. The fact that we can also do a lot of automated marketing is a major benefit. The software is highly versatile and can be suited to different business needs. The onboarding process was smoother than expected! Zapier and Mailchimp integrations are huge!

Cons

sometimes it can be just a little bit slow, but it doesn't happen often. We also have a lot of data so it is understandable.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Paolo,

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful review of WellnessLiving on Capterra. We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with our all-in-one software and the excellent customer service you've received.

When it comes to switching from Mindbody, we're proud to be your choice for a music school-focused solution. Our onboarding team is dedicated to ensuring that your transition is as smooth as possible, and it's wonderful to hear that your onboarding experience exceeded expectations. While Mindbody has its limitations for your unique needs, WellnessLiving not only caters to music schools but also provides a robust suite of features to enhance your operations.

It's fantastic to know that our scheduling and billing features meet your needs precisely, allowing you to save valuable time and reduce potential errors. We understand the importance of streamlining processes, and our integrations and automations, including Zapier and Mailchimp, are here to make your life easier.

As one of our newest integrations, Zapier opens a world of endless possibilities of seamless automation and connectivity for you. Through a series of automated workflows called "Zaps," you're then able to connect to over 5,000 of the most popular work apps, including Mailchimp. It's truly a win-win for your music school!

Paolo, we really value your understanding regarding the occasional speed issue, especially considering the volume of data you manage. Remember, your feedback helps us continually optimize our system for even better performance.

We're thrilled to have you as part of the WellnessLiving community, and we're here to support your music school's unique requirements. Your choice to switch highlights our dedication to delivering top-notch customer service and tailored solutions.

Our team is always just a message away, and we're committed to ensuring your experience remains fantastic. If you ever have more insights to share or any questions, please feel free to reach out. You can send us an email at [email protected] or hop on our Community Forum: https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/

I'm confident you'll get the answers you're looking for in a timely manner. Again, thanks Paolo for choosing WellnessLiving, and here's to continued success for your music school!

Warm regards,

Quentin W. (Customer Advocate)

Katie

Endless Possibilities with Wellness Living Software for Studios

Reviewed on 2023/09/21

The onboarding process was fabulous! My dedicated specialist would find the answers to any questions I had. I also utilize the "help line" quite often and I'm always surprised by the quick response and level of concern from the agents who are on call.

Pros

The ability to create classes, events, and appointments for my new yoga studio is the part of the software that I use the most. My clients can easily choose from purchase options and book a class from their phone or computer. I also enjoy the varying degree of permissions I can allow for instructors and future employees.

Cons

When I create an Event, it seems like there are too many settings on the event set up page, and then the purchase option ticket that has to be created to go along with the event. Especially the purchasing rules and use of the early bird discount. Also, the Elevate Staff App does not always refresh class count numbers without a manual refresh from the instructors.

Vagaro and Mindbody

Reasons for Switching to WellnessLiving

A studio nearby had recently switched to Wellness Living, and I liked the way it functioned from the user end. I also liked what the sales agent and demo specialist had to say when I was researching products.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Katie,

Thank you for your wonderful review! We're truly appreciative of your kind words and thrilled to have you as part of our community. From creating classes and events to the seamless booking for your clients, we're delighted that you're enjoying our software for your yoga studio.

We value your feedback on Event setup and purchasing rules; it helps us improve. Regarding the Elevate Staff App, our team is continually working to enhance its performance. Should you have questions or concerns, please reach out to [email protected], or leave a voicemail when you call, and our team will promptly assist you.

We'd love your insights on our Community Forum, a place to share, ask questions, and influence our software's future. Check it out here: https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/

Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving, Katie! We're here to support you every step of the way and look forward to this journey together.
Warm regards,
Adam S. (Customer Advocate)

Melissa

One year with wellness living, so far …

Reviewed on 2023/10/04

Pros

This scheduling tool is very user friendly and intuitive. There are multiple different ways to view the schedule and different ways to do the same thing which makes it easy for everyone to use.

Cons

I’d like to offer hybrid (in person and virtual) classes that are under the same class. Right now we have to do two separate classes.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Melissa,

We truly appreciate your feedback about your experience with our platform. The fact that you find our scheduling tool user-friendly and intuitive is fantastic. You're absolutely right; we've designed it to offer multiple ways to view the schedule, making it convenient for both you and your team.

Regarding your desire to offer hybrid classes (in-person and virtual) under the same class, I'm excited to share that you can achieve this with our FitLIVE and FitVID on Demand integration. FitLIVE allows you to livestream and record classes, while FitVID on Demand lets you create a video library of your classes for clients. This way, you can effortlessly combine in-person and virtual classes under the same class name, providing the ultimate flexibility for your clients.

To set up hybrid classes that combine in-person and virtual sessions under the same class name, our Customer Solutions team is ready to assist you. You can reach out to them at [email protected] to get the guidance you need and streamline the process of offering these classes. They will ensure you can maximize the benefits of our versatile scheduling system.

Additionally, if you ever have more questions or need to explore any other features within our platform, remember that we have a wealth of resources available to you in our Knowledge Base and Community Forum. These platforms are filled with useful information to help answer any additional questions you might have about our software. I've included the links for each platform below.

Community Forum: https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/

Once again, thank you for choosing us, Melissa. We're looking forward to many more successful years of partnership with you.

Warm regards,

James J. (Customer Advocate)

Amie

Glad we made the switch

Reviewed on 2022/06/07

Moving from Mindbody to WellnessLiving saved us time, money and most importantly frustration. We have been using the system and watching it continue to evolve for over two years now and I recommend it to anyone who asks.

Pros

customization is a great perk.
user friendly
comprehensive help offering
easy to connect with clients from one platform

Cons

Can be convoluted at the back end which can be confusing...

Zendesk Suite

pricing and efficiency

Mindbody

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Amie,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are grateful for such kind words, and we're so excited that your software migration to WellnessLiving from Mindbody has been a success! It's crucial that software migration is a smooth process since it requires customers to trust us with their business to make sure the switch is as seamless as possible. We take pride in being an all-in-one platform that is easy for you and your clients to navigate, while helping you build long-lasting relationships with your customers. Again, we are so happy you've found success using the software and are excited you would recommend WellnessLiving to others. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

Natasha B. (Customer Advocate)

Rui

Best bang for your buck by far.

Reviewed on 2022/09/21

Very positive. Fantastic communication and support throughout the journey.

Very positive. Fantastic communication and support throughout the journey.

Pros

Fantastic tech support, and constantly updating new features with community forum.

Cons

Can get expensive with multiple locations and sending out lots of SMS

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Rui,

Thanks for the terrific review! We're all about our customers because we recognize that your success, is our success - plain and simple. If we just focus on making your life easier and saving you time through WellnessLiving, you're able to focus more on growing your business and we all win. It's why we have the top notch customer care. We've seen businesses obtain so much leverage out of a short call with support not only because they can get all of their questions answered quickly, but also because our agents love take a deep dive into each 'use case' (as they call it) and provide helpful recommendations based on their knowledge and experience. We developed tools like our Knowledge Base and Community Forum because we're really big on information sharing and we love to keep our users in the loop about things like popular solutions, common issues and new features in the software. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

Brian S. (Customer Advocate)

Marybeth

Wellness Living Studio Review

Reviewed on 2022/10/14

We have been using WellnessLiving for over 3 years to run every aspect of our business. Our clients love using the app to keep track of their schedules and to learn about events.

Pros

Wellness Living is integral to our business. The layout of the class schedule is intuitive to use and our staff can use their mobile devices and the studio computers. Any time we have question or trouble, the Wellness Living technical staff are patient and responsive to our concerns.

Cons

I'd love to see a report with the revenue of each individual class.

Mindbody

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Marybeth,

We appreciate the great review! When software plays such a critical role in your day-to-day operations, it's important that you have a robust platform you can count on to effectively handle important tasks and consistently enhance the client experience. Our all-in-one solution has the tools you need to handle just about any part of your business, from scheduling to client management, payments and more. Interestingly enough, by so closely integrating these systems together we've actually been able to improve ease-of-use. And each layer of complexity we can eliminate helps your clients make more bookings, it helps staff get more done in less time, and it helps boost your bottom line. By the way, we've added reports that track revenue by service, and I believe we'll be able to get you the reporting data you're looking for! Someone from our team will be reaching out to help you pull that data. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

Marina A. (Customer Advocate)

Jaime

Learning curve, but great for small - midsize fitness studios and & professionals

Reviewed on 2023/01/18

Overall our clients like the system and it covers what we had to have. The product team is pretty responsive at reaching out to understand upgrade/enhancement requests and it has grown a lot in the 1 year that I've been using it. If you just need payments & reservation this may not be the system for you - but if you need more, like the virtual integration, multiple membership types and packages, and some marketing/communication (this is new) then this could be a great fit! This allowed me to replace Zen Planner, Keap/Infusionsoft and Zoom.

Pros

When we were looking for a member management system the important features to us were: *Membership contracts/setup & billing in one system*Ease of using the app or site to register for classes (and adjust as needed) *Virtual - we have in person and virtual clients (and some hybrid) so it was important that the system was able to integrate all of this in one place The system does a great job with these aspects and more and we're very grateful for that!

Cons

Struggles we had*Data migration - we were using a competitor prior and were told data migration for class attendance history would be easily completed ... it was not. It was finally straightened out, but involved a lot of manual work on my part to get all 125 members information correct.*Customer support - it can take days to get a response to customer support inquiries, they quite often refer you to the support database (that is hit or miss) to search whether someone else has reported the same issue as you and can take quite a while to resolve issues. I worked in IT for 15 years, so I understand there is always prioritization of issues/ upgrades etc. I just think the process in general could be better. *Reliability - the coaching app especially can be unreliable and often just "spins" and needs to be shut down, re-opened etc.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Jaime,

We appreciate the positive feedback! WellnessLiving is the definitive all-in-one solution for your fitness studio, large or small, and we integrate just about every tool you need for running your business. Memberships, contracts, booking, mobile app - it's all in one place and easy to use. Depending on the state of the original data, manual work may be needed during onboarding but your dedicated data migration specialist is with you is with you every step of the way as you complete that process. We've optimized our process to emphasize the cleanliness of the data migration so that key information such as billing and memberships is imported with full accuracy and you don't have the headaches of a messy clean-up afterward. Please know that our support team is available via phone or email, so you can always call in if you're looking to get an answer for your question right away. We also provide links to our Community Forum so that you can keep track of status updates and other important information in cases where we determine development work is needed. We're always working on some amazing updates as we continue to grow and add valuable new features into the software and we want to make sure you're kept in the know on everything that's coming! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving.

Naz H. (Customer Advocate)

Keturah
  • Industry: Music

Not Worth It

Reviewed on 2023/07/24

It was fine. The price was higher than I wanted to pay, but they offer so many things I thought it would be worth it. Unfortunately I found they offer many things but none of them are done well. I would not recommend wasting your time.

Pros

I liked the look of Wellness Living. It was easy to use. I liked the emailing and texting features as well as the reminders sent. I liked how easy it was to mark attendance.

Cons

This is an application that is meant for gyms. There are many similarities between gyms and music schools, but it felt like I was always trying to stick a square peg in a round hole. The scheduling aspect is key and didn’t function well for us. We use recurring lessons only and when their was a recurring issue with students being randomly dropped from their teacher’s schedule, customer service said it wasn’t a problem. That was the final straw for us.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Keturah,

Sorry to hear your experience wasn't positive as we hoped.

Our main goal is to provide an all-encompassing business management platform tailored to the unique needs of music schools like yours. We've collaborated closely with hundreds of music schools to refine our features, ensuring that they address every aspect of your business, from easy client booking to schedule and equipment management, marketing solutions, and advanced reporting.

Upon investigating your account, I noticed that you reached out to our Customer Support Team for assistance with a scheduling issue last year. However, it seems that we were unable to connect with you despite making several phone calls and sending emails.

I understand how frustrating it can be when things don't go as expected, but please know that our Customer Support Team is here to help, and they excel at resolving such issues. There could be various reasons for the discrepancy, such as client-side cancellations, schedule edits by staff, or purchase/booking rules set up in the backend. All we'd need is the opportunity to work with you to dive deeper and get you the answers you're looking for.

We're sorry to see you go, but we genuinely wish you all the best in your future business endeavours. If you ever reconsider and need assistance in the future, our team is here to support you.

Warm regards,

Jack T. (Customer Advocate)

Jessie

Wellness Living has saved us tons of time and $$$!

Reviewed on 2023/09/07

We are keeping better track of our clients, able to offer memberships that are easy to sell and of high value to our members, all of which means higher revenue for us.

Pros

The customer service is amazing. If I can someone answers 98% of the time. The staff is polite, helpful and really cares about solving problems.

Cons

The only thing I wish is that we were charged in Canadian Dollors instead of USD.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Jessie,

Thank you for sharing your fantastic feedback. We're absolutely thrilled to hear about the positive impact our platform has had on your business.

First and foremost, we're delighted that you've had such a great experience with our Customer Service Team. We pride ourselves on providing top-notch support, and it's heartening to know that you've found our team to be polite, helpful, and dedicated to solving any issues you encounter. Your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us.

We understand your preference for being charged in Canadian Dollars, and we appreciate your feedback on this matter. We continually assess ways to enhance our billing processes, and your input is invaluable in this regard.

It's fantastic to hear that WellnessLiving has helped you streamline your business operations. By keeping better track of your clients and offering easy-to-sell, high-value memberships, you've not only saved time and money but also increased your revenue. Your success is a testament to the power of our platform, and we're honored to be part of your journey.

If you ever have more suggestions or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out at [email protected]. We're here to support your business every step of the way. You can also visit one of our community-driven platforms to get the answers you're looking for.

Community Forum: https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/

Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving, and we look forward to continuing to serve you.

Warm regards,

Sarah M. (Customer Advocate)

Colleen

Wellness Living

Reviewed on 2023/09/18

Overall I have had a very positive experience with Wellness Living. The price is reasonable for the features being offered. Wellness Living has helped me to keep my business organized. All my administrative duties can be done with Wellness Living. I am more organized and have time to focus on my clients. I have been able to generate reports that give a clear picture about the performance of the business. I have been able to improve my marketing and communication skills thanks to the special features. My clients are pleased with the ease of use to purchase, schedule and access virtual appointments for personal training and wellness coaching. Keeping my clients happy keeps them coming back!

Pros

Wellness Living helps me to stay organized and use my time wisely. I am able to offer clients convenient scheduling and flexible payment options based on the features Wellness Living provides. The features streamline the experience for the client.

Cons

Some challenges with Wellness Living are related to technical issues in which I cannot resolve on my own or by using their Knowledge Base guide. I may need to call for assistance and then need to wait for someone to get back to me. However they are very responsive and usually follow up within 24 hours.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Coleen,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts and experiences with WellnessLiving. Your feedback is invaluable to us, and we're thrilled to hear that you've had a positive journey with our platform.

It's fantastic to know that WellnessLiving has played a crucial role in helping you stay organized and make the most of your valuable time. We understand that your business demands efficiency, and we're committed to providing you with tools that streamline your administrative tasks and enhance your client experience.

We greatly appreciate your understanding when it comes to technical challenges. While we strive to make our platform as user-friendly as possible, we know that sometimes issues can arise. Our 24/7 Customer Support Team is dedicated to assisting you promptly and effectively, ensuring that you receive the help you need to keep your business running smoothly.

We're also pleased that WellnessLiving aligns with your budget and offers the features necessary for the growth of your online business. Delivering value at a reasonable price is a top priority for us, and we're delighted that our platform has met your expectations.

Your success story is truly inspiring, Coleen. From keeping your business organized to enhancing your marketing and communication skills, we're proud to be a part of your journey. Happy clients are the cornerstone of any thriving business, and we're thrilled that WellnessLiving has contributed to your clients' satisfaction and loyalty.

At WellnessLiving, we're continuously working to improve and provide you with the best tools and support. May I suggest you visit our Community Forum—it's the place to go to provide feedback and insights on our software, apply to participate in user testing, ask questions, view our product roadmap, and request new features you'd us to build next. Here's the link below:

Thank you once again for choosing WellnessLiving. Your continued success is our utmost priority.

Chris C. (Customer Advocate)

Jade

I am so sorry I ever used them

Reviewed on 2024/02/07

My biggest issue with this company is that their software really doesn't work. When I signed on with them in October 2022 they were okay, but recently I have discovered so many issues and when I try to get help with them, they don't really take accountability and instead try to push the problem back to you, when it isn't a user error.
For example I did a promo where the first month of membership was discounted, but the bug discounted those people for months until I changed it. I lost a few thousand dollars from that. Then when I told customer service they directed me on how to do that promo, but I applied the promo right it just doesn't work.
The worst part was when I cancelled, they charged me an "early cancellation fee" basically their contract renews in July and you're hooked in for a year, every year. I understand requiring commitment for your first year but I when I expressed that was unfair they were just like "well you signed the contract" so it's okay to put ridiculous things in your contract and hide behind it?
So I was charged my early cancellation fee of $1000 plus $500 for my own data transfer plus and extra month out of nowhere that they said they would return but have not done so.
Now they are dragging their feet (we're 3 weeks in) on the data transfer, but decided to push through the cancellation before that was done! So now I have no data and no new software, and no old software. I tried to contact my rep but the day she's cancelling me she's actually impossible to reach. Once they took me for all I'm worth they don't care about me anymore.
Also, for several weeks we couldn't even download my app onto Android, I lost several customers this way.
I would strongly advise against using Wellness Living. They sell you a cool slick software but it's a dinosaur with broken legs.

Pros

Reporting
Customer service is accessible

Cons

Full of bugs
Very hard to find resolution for issues
Clunky
Non consistent data throughout different reports
Customer service blames you for their issues

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Dear Jade,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and we genuinely appreciate your feedback. We're deeply sorry to hear about the challenges you faced with our software and support services. Your experience does not reflect the standards we strive to maintain.

We understand the frustration caused by encountering bugs and difficulties in resolving issues promptly. Our team is committed to continuously improving our platform's stability and functionality to provide a seamless experience for all our users.

We sincerely apologize for any confusion regarding billing and contract terms. Transparency and fairness are paramount to us, and we're reviewing policies to ensure clarity. Additionally, we're actively expediting data transfer and addressing communication lapses to resolve any outstanding issues promptly.

Please reach out to us directly at [email protected] so we can further address your concerns and work towards a resolution.

Tracy T.

Erica

Stressful and major headache

Reviewed on 2021/10/19

After several emails back and forth they have agreed to refund the charges that they charged without my approval but this software has been nothing but a pain since we started it. Between features and scheduling not working right and clients not being able to access the schedule we are in the process of switching services to something that will actually help my business not limit it.

Pros

I love that this software allows me to have my clients sign waivers before ever stepping into the studio and that I am able to require new clients to take our intro class before any other class.

Cons

This software is very hard to navigate and does not link well to our website. Most people who try to just see our schedule on our website end up contacting us because the system says there are no classes available which is not the case. My potential clients do not like that they have to create an account before they can see any information and payments are a hassle. We have a square kiosk in studio and while it claims to link up I have to basically use 2 systems to process the payments which is beyond annoying. To top it off I just learned that they have been charging me for online services for the last year that I've never used. You can't cancel extra services on their own or change your plan you have to call customer service and then they assign your case to a specific representative whos schedule may or may not be convenient to your own schedule.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Erica,

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. We're really sorry to hear that you're having issues with the Schedule, we actually designed that feature to be really simple and easy for clients to use! You mentioned that no classes are shown as available even though you have added them, so this sounds like a few settings need to be changed in your account set up. It's great that you also mentioned having to use 2 systems to process payments, we actually have an integrated payment processing solution for this exact reason - so you can process payments with just a few easy clicks, all in WellnessLiving, without having to use any additional platforms! We'll have a senior rep. on our support team reach out to you to help walk you through making these simple changes, they'll be glad to answer any other questions you have, and you'll see why thousands of businesses love to use WellnessLiving everyday.