SureMDM

4,8
Adam S.

Very useful tool.

Reviewed on 2020/02/05

Pros

I purchased Sure MDM because for a very small premium I could have both SureMDM and SureLock. I did not think I would use SureMDM very much but since installing I have used for monitoring usage, setting up alerts when battery power is low, device location and messaging

Cons

It takes a while to get used to interface and functionality but that is the same with many products.

Industry: Hospital & Health Care

Great product for the price and very easy to use

Reviewed on 2019/01/08

Overall I am very happy. It is very inexpensive compared to other more well-known MDM solutions and perfect for our Android needs.

Pros

This product is very easy to manage, maintain and use. I have used a few different MDM programs this is by far the easiest, especially for managing Android devices. I would say that if you are managing mostly or only Android devices this would be a great product for you. And depending on the device, you can have a lot of control. We use all Samsung device with Samsung Knox and this program works great with those kinds of devices.

Cons

It is not perfect and has had some bugs over the time I have used it. The agent gets updated quite frequently and we have had some issues with this. The worst part about the software is updating the server software if you have an On-Premise solution (which we have.) I am sure the Cloud based version removes the problems we have had, but if you choose the on-premise solution that it can be very difficult to upgrade or when it is necessary.

Cyril V.
Industry: Computer & Network Security

perfect solution for my needs

Reviewed on 2016/10/07

I am using SureNix Agent and Surelock for a year now to manage multiple Android tablets all over Europe and Overall I am very happy with this product. The system is easy to setup and to maintain and it saves us a lot of travelcosts and man hours. I would certainly recommend this product to anyone in need of an device management solution.
The only thing I am missing is a possibility to manage my tablets from my phone when I am out of the office. This could be a very simple solution for me just to see if my tablets are on or offline and in some cases do a remote reboot of a device (which should be online to do of course).

Rizni R.

Product Quality and Service

Reviewed on 2016/10/05

We would like to recommend 42 Gears for their reliable system and user friendly interfaces. We are getting best technical support instantly and very good response time for customer support. This is one of the best MDM service in the market compare to other services. Currently we are running more than 5000 devices under this product and still running smoothly. We wish all the best for team 42Gears!!!

Pros

User friendly and light weight application.

Cons

Some extra features which we not use.

Brandon W.
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Great company to work with and awesome customer service/support

Reviewed on 2019/09/25

I would recommend 42Gears anyone

Pros

What I like most about 42Gears is the amazing support we get. Any time I need help there is always a professional there to help.

Cons

I have no complaints, anytime I have needed help I was always assisted with great support.

Matthew K.

We have been using this product for almost 5 years and we will continue to do so.

Reviewed on 2017/11/06

Pros

Support from the team. Ease of use of the product. Quick response from the team when we have issues.

Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Very impressed with this software and support. Quality product. Does exactly what we need.

Reviewed on 2018/02/13

Total control of mobile devices

Pros

Intuitive interface and highly configurable. We are able to control 40+ devices running Surefox and Surelock efficiently.

Daniel N.

SureMDM was narrowed down to be the product we were looking for. The team have been very helpful

Reviewed on 2017/11/02

Pros

In a secure testing environment we needed the ability to configure, remote control, lock down and limit the user interaction on our fleet of android tablets. Using a combination of SureMDM and SureFOX Pro we are able to meet our business requirements. The 42Gears team were super helpful in setting up an On-Premise server for us to trial and demo to our stakeholders. So far it feels like we're just at the tip of iceberg as their software feature set goes. If you're looking at MDM's I highly recommend you consider 42Gears. Special thanks to Anjana

Industry: Computer & Network Security

mobility security

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2018/08/30

sureMDM, will help your company to have control of the information, protecting from internal fraud, and having control of the mobile device, I recommend it.

Pros

Excellent. easy to install, its use is very intuitive, fulfills its function.

Cons

it would include a double factor of authentication, and integration with the windows active directory, in order to have remote access to the business network.

Chris G.
Industry: Utilities

Excellent product and fantastic support

Reviewed on 2018/01/09

managing 125 tablets from one console remotely and control what they can do or see with surelock.

Pros

ease of use. It was easy to setup and everything is on one screen to manage devices you don't have to open another application to remote into a device or control its settings unlike some of the others i have tested. Simple to setup and learn i have tried a few other MDM's they didn't even come close.

Cons

Minor issue the window scroll for the groups to see all the devices is to small difficult to click and drag.

Mathieu H.

Great tool, great team

Reviewed on 2016/10/13

We are using SureMDM and SureLock for a year on near 1000 devices.
The tool perfectly meets our needs, evolves fast and the support team is great.
There is still some small issues but on the other hand the tool is often proposing new features.
I would definitely recommend SureMDM.

Pros

- Very efficient for our needs.
- Evolving constantly
- Nice HTML 5 recently

Cons

- HTML 5 version is still beta
- Management of failed jobs could be better.

Franc K.
Industry: Alternative Dispute Resolution

Fantastic Product and very happy with it

Reviewed on 2017/12/07

Total control of my digital devices

Pros

Very Versatile and easy to use. It allows complete tracking and administration of my tablets that I leave at my clients' premises. Love the fact they can be locked and governed all from the one place. Great App guys and this programme has become central to my operational needs.

Enrico C.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Good product and outstanding support

Reviewed on 2016/11/01

I researched different MDM products for mobile devices (100 Samsung Android Tablets in my case). SureMDM had all the features we needed and we had the opportunity to test it on a demo unit. Support and sales teams have been outstanding and very competent. I strongly recommend this product.

Anil pratap S.

SureLOCK for android the best app for kiosk mode

Reviewed on 2017/11/15

Pros

It does Exactly , what it says, i used it for Kiosk mode and , it worked perfect in that kiosk mode, with icon rearrange features etc .

Jeremy P.

Surelock & SureMDM Software

Reviewed on 2017/01/11

We are currently rolling this software out nationally to our partners. Although it is early days, this software will allow us to interact and manage our devices more effectively. Over the next couple of months, i certainly will be more involved and using the Sure MDM extensively.What i have seen and used thus far, is working well for our organisation.

Izzat H.

Excellent software for device management

Reviewed on 2016/09/27

comes with API. and full support. excellent software, friendly staff and programmer. very helpfull
other than that, would be helpfull if they could make it in PHP so that I dont need to get another VPS to host on my own, and up-to-date API documentation.

other than that, it's all good.

Deepak U.

SureMDM - Too Good

Reviewed on 2016/10/03

The application has been designed perfectly to limit the usage of a device as per our requirement. It has suited our need very well and we have installed in more than 600 devices and its been working fine.

Handerson T.

Excellent MDM solution

Reviewed on 2016/09/26

Sure MDM is an outstanding MDM solution. The various features and the flexibility can fit different business requirement by dynamic IT strategy. Excellent Product !

Deepak S.

Amazing product at competitive price

Reviewed on 2016/09/28

Ease to use, and very effective in managing all kind of devices, it can be positioned from SMB to all large enterprise.