PatientPop Reviews

PatientPop

Online practice marketing platform for healthcare providers

4.4/5 (80 reviews)
Harold A.

Perfect product if you want a hands-off approach to your web presence.

Reviewed on 2018/09/07

First Year 8/10
Second Year 6/10
Third Year 4/10

Ideal for someone that wants a "Hands Off" service to pick up some new patients.

Pros

The look of the final product is quite impressive and patients frequently complement us about this as a practice gateway.

The support staff in the initial phase of setting up our service was truly exceptional and quite responsive, I think the initial phase took two months or so. Since that time the support representative that has been assigned to our account has functioned at a very high level regardless of who was actually doing the job that month. My rep is responsive to request normally in hours if not a day - the staff is limited by what the company will allow them to do however.

The ability to actually judge whether a form of advertisement or promotion is actually contributing to your bottom line patient numbers is essential. The software provides you with some data but of course you can actually look at your real numbers of patients that you see and follow your billing to judge whether you're getting what you paid for in terms of return on investment.

Cons

Despite the positive response that we initially felt having started the service a few things became evident over the first year (we are now in our third year using the service).

The fee that you pay to get started with the service is certainly a loss leader for the company, however over time once your website is set up and the secondary review sites are established there is very little intervention on the part of the company. I would rather pay for the service up front for the hours spent setting it up and then pay for the actual amount of what maintenance cost. By the time you get to year 2 - the annual fee being charged is excessive.

The templates that they use to communicate with our patients are not flexible, you're forced to accept their cookie-cutter response to your patients! For over 30 months we have made the same request to have control over the information that is communicated to our patients - reflect what we want to say. This is not an option with the service and is something would not be hard to fix if they valued your business. I find this a fatal flaw in PatientPop and this will be the primary reason for terminating our relationship.

They promote increased ranking results but the Keywords are not actual Hot Keywords your patients would search - so you get lots of #1 in search results but the actual search that got the high result is one that very few if any potential patients would use in your geopraphic area.

3.0/10

WEB PRESENCE

Reviewed on 2018/08/21

My experience with PatientPop has been very positive. Implementation was well organized and efficiently managed. Since launching our new web presence with PatientPop we have seen a 40% increase in appointment volume above what we were seeing prior to PatientPop's services. PatientPop has consistently followed-up to make sure all of our account needs are covered. We are very pleased with the service they have provided

Pros

The ease of the implementation process, the integration for scheduling, multifaceted functions in many areas. The ability to send patients appointment reminders and other communications, the constant SEO monitoring and unbelievable results of our new web presence.

Cons

The amount of phone calls generated from the optimization of our web presence! We had to actually stop direct calls from the web and direct them to dedicated phone line

Tonya Z.

Patient Pop far exceeded my expectations and I look forward to more applications from them!

Reviewed on 2017/08/10

An overall increase in patient satisfaction and reviews along with significant increase in visits and views to our site and positive feedback in our community. They offer the best resources for top engine search reviews and handle all the social media and internet sites that propel our exposure and popularity.

Pros

The positive patient results and amount of scheduled visits. Seamless and professional look and functionality of the platform are the best out there! The customer service is exceptional and all employees are top notch and on top of their game,

Cons

That they haven't created more ways to Integrate fully and create a platform for patient check in and forms to transition over. If they can do this I would have no need for any other platform. They definitely have a nitch for making the digital Medical Office profitable and functional.

Nathaniel M.

Has been a great experience!

Reviewed on 2017/08/22

Everything for a small starting practice; scheduler, website and on line support.

Pros

It can do a variety of applications and the metrics page is very awesome!and patient data is very easy to use.

Cons

Only one suggestion: for the provider calendar, it would be nice to scroll ahead by the month versus advancing week by week. For example, if you need to book 3 or 6 months out, you would need to click the week advance link 12 or 24 times respectively.

Kambiz S.

Long time client, amazing experience

Reviewed on 2017/08/15

Our office flow has become more efficient and automated thanks to Patient Pop and their platform.

Pros

the software has freed up staff time and allowed us to focus on patients in the office. Love the review option, booking online option, and patient appointment reminders. We also constantly get compliments on our website design :)

Cons

We are waiting for the Patient Pop platform to integrate fully with our calendar and scheduling system.

Stacy Q.

Overall been very good

Reviewed on 2017/11/01

Pros

The ease of use for our patients. The tracking of patients appointments. Search Engine Optimization help

Cons

It not being compatible with our software unless accessed higher monthly fees per physician. New Patient and appointment request sections not requiring fields to be completely filled out before moving on to the next section. People do not fill out completely so in return we have to call the patient anyway to get complete information before making the requested appointment for them which our software requires.

Joy M.

We have been with patient pop since early 2016. Service has been great!

Reviewed on 2017/08/08

A fully functional website!

Pros

The professional look it has given our company. The willingness of the customer rep to make changes and help us evolve the website has exceeded our expectations.

Cons

I would like to see the platform be able to offer existing patients an option to make a payment on their account without utilizing a patient portal.

Ann G.

Patient Pop increased our business from online exposure.

Reviewed on 2017/08/15

More patient interest and appointments

Pros

The dashboard is useful and the online appointments are great. The assistance of my customer rep is great. She is so helpful with individualized postings to Facebook and on our website. She replies right away with answers for questions or concerns. She really is involved in our business.

Cons

It could be less expensive but compared to a rebuild of a website it is a good value. I have been involved with other website rebuilds and they have taken up to 2 years and cost well over the PatientPop charge. PatientPop teams do what they say. They keep you on task and move the process along in days not years.

Sean T.

software worked as intended about 95% of the time. There are always room for improvement

Reviewed on 2017/08/08

Keep track of patient's online schedule and improve our SEO ranking

Pros

Fast implementation, Easy of use, and Effective. Our web site was up and running 2 weeks ahead of schedule.

Cons

Sometimes it has glitches that took a while to fix (7 days or longer) that has minor negative impacts on our patients user's experience with our website. Financial impact is not quantifiable due to glitches. The templates layout are somewhat rigid in term of customization, its pretty as is with their designs.

7.0/10
Aly E.

They are efficient, helpful, and have great customer service.

Reviewed on 2017/08/16

Pros

Being able to make quick changes and having the ability to access my account anywhere. How easy it is for patients to schedule an appointment on our website.

Cons

All the notifications for phone call appointments are not all for appointments. If there is a way to lessen these notifications that would be great.

Amanda H.

Patientpop has helped to grow our practice tremendously and are always accessible and very helpful

Reviewed on 2017/08/08

Our internet presence has increased a great deal and thus has gained us more and more new patients through internet appointments and reviews. It has helped us to grow tremendously since starting to use patientpop over a year ago.

Pros

Paptientpop is very user friendly and easy to navigate. It has allowed us to keep in touch with patients on a much faster basis through email and scheduling appointments.

Cons

The schedule is not directly hooked up to our EHR system so sometimes patients assume their appointments are the exact time/day that they schedule and disregard the comment that we will call them with an exact appointment. This however has gotten better over time.

Yoram L.

PatientPop is great!! We get between 2 and 8 new patients every week.

Reviewed on 2017/08/09

Pros

PatientPop does all the hard work for you and everything is always up-to-date. When you ask for changes your request is completed quickly and correctly! Customer service is top notch. I have recommended PatientPop to other physicians and they all are very happy with the results.

Cons

The software works as advertised. Enhancements are made and work as advertised. PatientPop has a good support team and works with end users to achieve optimal results.

Robert H.

amazing customer service!

Reviewed on 2017/08/08

Pros

Has really ramped up our online presence. When we started was on page 7, now we are on page 1. Great value for what they do.

Cons

That it doesn't link up with open dental which I was told they are working on. Really would like it to sync up with our current management software.

Melinda M.

Easy for office to use and track patients. Reports are also very easy to understand

Reviewed on 2017/08/15

Pros

Great way to get new patients. I like when we answer the phone it says Patient Pop so we know where the call is coming from.

Cons

I wish it could firmly convey to the patients they are REQUESTING & appointment & office will call to confirm the appointment date and time.

Maryam N.

GOOD!

Reviewed on 2017/08/17

Easy to use! Patients can make an appt so I don't need ZocDoc anymore!

Pros

I don't have to do SEO for my website. Mobile friendly website, user friendly. Very good SEO, I'm still in the first page of Google!

Cons

Same website for everyone! It's not custom designed. It's very hard to combine this website with an outside marketing company if they need to use this as a landing page!

Svetlana L.

Great people to work with, organized and professional.

Reviewed on 2017/08/18

greater visibility on google, reviews on website, greater client turn around, more new patients

Pros

The software makes it easy for us to stay current on the web and takes the pressure off of us to keep track of things for our website.

Cons

There are no cons to this software expect the monthly price which is high for small business. But when comparing how much work out staff would have to put in to get the same results from our website we would spend much more in time and resources to try to accomplish the same thing

Mandy D.

Our patients love it. I enjoy it because I can get more information from patients.

Reviewed on 2017/10/25

Pros

People don't have to pick up the phone to make an appointment which takes more time and often they can't call during work but can quickly send a request. I also like the fact that the site encourages feedback/reviews without me asking for them.

Cons

Because different types of appointments need different amounts of time, the calendar can't reflect that so I do have to call or email the patient directly sometimes to explain the need to change their requested time.

Ian W.

I am very happy with how patient pop treats its customers.

Reviewed on 2017/08/15

They help with SEM and make scheduling very easy to anyone who wants to schedule an apt.

Pros

I like how it is very easy to use and if there is a problem, it is easy to fix it through calling in.

Cons

What I like least about this software is the fact that I cannot link my landing page directly through my scheduling box on our Web site.

Stephanie N.

it has made our business grow with the ease of having our patients schedule online

Reviewed on 2017/08/09

it helps our office keep up to date with the growing demand of online usage

Pros

Patients love scheduling their appts online via phone, tablet or desktop. It has also made our website very easy to manage.

Cons

I would like to get some type of notification on my desktop when a patient schedules or edits an appt

Callista L.

Very happy, patients love how simple booking is and the staff at patient pop are awesome!

Reviewed on 2017/08/08

Pros

Its simple to use, and very easy to understand. Very intuitive software, with simplicity in navigation.

Cons

I wish patients could fill out all new patient forms ahead of time with the software, and ideally I would love if that information could easily cross transfer into my software.

Karan J.

Excellent customer service.

Increased patients.

Pros

Helps to engage with potential and current patients. I like that we are able to load content from our blogs on to the website.

Cons

One cannot load a background video to the home screen. Wish there was better transition with booking appointments.

Wenjay S.

Great practice software as a service

yelp integration, data collection

Pros

The DATA collection is the best out there with none other that provides the level of detail, also the YELP integration for booking.

Cons

Limited website features that does not allow customization. It really feels generic and old feeling.

Ari R.

1 year with patient pop, site looks great, content always improving

Reviewed on 2017/10/24

Pros

Well organized content, ease of navigation. Best functions -patients can book online, can call from click on mobile.

Cons

Back end calendar is functional, but needs improvement and EHR integration. Wish it handled registration forms and offered a front desk kiosk.

Corinne S.

Great experience with all staff

Reviewed on 2017/08/15

Pros

Love the user friendly software. The information is very direct and clear. Useful dropdown and easy to read text.

Cons

There is nothing I dislike . Everything is easy to use and very bright and colorful. Anyone is able to use this software with ease

Kellie B.

Great customer support team!

Reviewed on 2017/08/18

Pros

Hands down best support team! They work fast and produce quality work. They know exactly what I even when I'm not sure what I need!

Cons

Would like to see more features available. I know they are working on some so I am excited to see what's next!