PatientPop

Online practice marketing platform for healthcare providers

Louise C.

Patient Pop user

Reviewed on 2021/03/30

Our overall experience has been good with PatientPop and no major issues. However, if you are looking for custom built website and not a template website this may not be the company for you. Just confirm before you sign up on what kind of design or outline you are looking for as they may not be able to make those requests happen.

Pros

What our practice likes most about this software is that this program includes so many extra features that other companies would charge you extra for! I enjoy the content team part of PatientPop with social media, paid social and the blogs on the topics you chose.

Cons

What I don't care for is the lack of direct person that will handle your account, if there is something you would like changed/updated to your website. You have to go through a support ticket and wait for a random person to help with your concerns. If there was a main point of contact for everything that would make the process so much better.

Kate J.

Satisfying software

Reviewed on 2021/03/30

Have had some trouble with getting items added or deleted from our website. Sometimes takes over a week for something to happen. Although, sometimes, fixes will happen within an hour.

Pros

Have had no issue with the operation of the software. Easy to use and navigate.

Cons

All seems to work fine with the software itself.

Joy M.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

We have been with patient pop since early 2016. Service has been great!

Reviewed on 2017/08/08

A fully functional website!

Pros

The professional look it has given our company. The willingness of the customer rep to make changes and help us evolve the website has exceeded our expectations.

Cons

I would like to see the platform be able to offer existing patients an option to make a payment on their account without utilizing a patient portal.

Sean T.

software worked as intended about 95% of the time. There are always room for improvement

Reviewed on 2017/08/08

Keep track of patient's online schedule and improve our SEO ranking

Pros

Fast implementation, Easy of use, and Effective. Our web site was up and running 2 weeks ahead of schedule.

Cons

Sometimes it has glitches that took a while to fix (7 days or longer) that has minor negative impacts on our patients user's experience with our website. Financial impact is not quantifiable due to glitches. The templates layout are somewhat rigid in term of customization, its pretty as is with their designs.

Aly E.

They are efficient, helpful, and have great customer service.

Reviewed on 2017/08/16

Pros

Being able to make quick changes and having the ability to access my account anywhere. How easy it is for patients to schedule an appointment on our website.

Cons

All the notifications for phone call appointments are not all for appointments. If there is a way to lessen these notifications that would be great.

Melinda M.

Easy for office to use and track patients. Reports are also very easy to understand

Reviewed on 2017/08/15

Pros

Great way to get new patients. I like when we answer the phone it says Patient Pop so we know where the call is coming from.

Cons

I wish it could firmly convey to the patients they are REQUESTING & appointment & office will call to confirm the appointment date and time.

Manish S.

Nice platform, easy on the eyes, lots of features

Reviewed on 2021/01/27

patients like the ability to request appointments, the reputation boost from our patients has been good as well.

Pros

Great way to engage with patients, clean up old websites, and help boost your reviews.

Cons

cost is a little hard to swallow, but the results do speak for themselves. the calls from your experience rep are more likely to sell you another feature which I feel is misleading. your experience rep should only be interested in how the software is doing for you. another rep would be helpful for just sales.

Louis P.

Doctor review

Reviewed on 2021/03/30

Pros

Ability to track patients and SEO. Ease of use.

Cons

Software not able to schedule existing appointment for 15 min and new appoitmenst for 30 min.

Nicholas S.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Finally... a website that works!

Reviewed on 2021/03/31

Absolutely amazing, easy, and professional. We have gone through multiple website design companies and individual people, and seem to run into so many issues. We have not had any with your company and we are thrilled about that.

Pros

We absolutely love the customer service. Anytime that we need something updated or changed, they do it and it happens in a timely manner.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say about it.

Paul R.
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

easy to use. great support from Melad

Reviewed on 2017/08/09

I have seen more referrals. I believe that the patient pop has greatly increased my business. It has been better than I have imagined.

Pros

comprehensiveness of the software . I have never seen any software so comprehensive. I can't think of any more improvements

Cons

There are 2 in my practice and I need a separate calendar. My wife and I are working on this together and it gets kind of confusing.

Kumar S.

Integrated marketing platform every doctor needs

Reviewed on 2017/08/08

Pros

Hosting, website, SEO, reputation management, social media advertising - Everything a doctor would need in this competitive market is in one platform from PatientPop. Worth the spend. The startup was smooth and fast.

Cons

Appointment sync.

Veronica S.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Easy tool , making appointments online

Reviewed on 2017/08/18

Pros

Its as easy as 123.. Once you log in all the information is one click away. You are able to see the request for appointment and reviews.

Cons

A couple patients actually thought they had the appointment and came in.. They were explained we had not confirmed appointment yet.. This happened early on when we first got set up with Patient Pop.. They got confused since they received one email, stating request was submitted but did not look for the second email, stating appointment was confirmed or rescheduled... But over all it works great.

Brittney A.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Everyone at PatientPop has been amazing! Very friendly and always wiling to help!

Reviewed on 2017/08/15

Great marketing tool! Easy to navigate and also give the patients a lot of information. I also like how it lets the patients know what to expect.

Pros

Its very easy to navigate! Finding whatever you are looking for is very easy and best of all its custom to the services our office offers.

Cons

That the scheduling is not compatible with our EMR system. All the patients see is an open schedule when it really isn't open. I am always having to call and explain to them that the time and date they are looking for is not available.

Austin H.

Have had great input from duce and she always answers all my questions and concerns.

Reviewed on 2017/08/15

Easy to use the information

Pros

Patient info and all the demographics. Never have any questions or concerns with any of the information.

patient pop honest review

Reviewed on 2019/01/08

overall has been good. Just too pricey for what you are getting

Pros

VERY simple to use. Decent customer support to help modify/make changes

Cons

EXPENSIVE... the add-ons (EX social media) are VERY cookie cutter and not customized.

Adejoke A.

So far patients have been able to access and make appointments.

Reviewed on 2017/11/03

Pros

The patient s have indicated that it is to use and make appointments using this software on the computer

Cons

The fact that it does not link with the chart at the present cost of the soft ware. I do not want to have to pay extra as i a small business.

Chelsea M.

Great!

Reviewed on 2018/01/26

Pros

Patients can use this online themselves and can do so easily. It's super user-friendly and looks nice and professional.

Cons

The calendar doesn't go very far so it can get confusing. Sometimes patients need more time to schedule appointments.

Colin C.

PatientPop is very responsive and their product works great.

Reviewed on 2017/08/08

They have always been extremely responsive to any questions I may have.

Pros

The ease of use is the feature that I like the most about the patient pop program. That and they are extremely responsive to any questions I have.

Nikhil K.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Easy way to drive up patient volume

Reviewed on 2020/08/12

The customer service has been amazing and product has been exceptional.

Pros

PatientPop's automatic integration for reviews and reminders with practicefusion makes communication and feedback from patients quick and easy! The ease of use and online presence has helped our practice grow even during COVID.

Cons

I wish PatientPop automatically ported appointments over to practice fusion and vice versa blocking out appointment slots on both sides.

Bryant E.

Great and Used to be Better

Reviewed on 2021/04/05

Overall our experience with PatientPop has been positive. However, after we partnered with PatientPop, PatientPop went to a different account management model whereby our issues are handle by a team of tech people that don't know us or our business minus what they glean from a quick glance on their screen. Previously we had a consistent point-of-contact that knew our business and we could hold accountable for issues that arises and resolution. In healthcare, we are used to dealing with reps and not teams of tech people so things have degraded a bit on the PatientPop side of things.

Pros

I like the easy flow from website design and hosting to patient scheduling and capturing then integrating patient reviews.

Cons

When there is an issue at this time it's hard to get responsive and efficient problem solving from the tech support team.

Jelly W.

Great Customer Service

Reviewed on 2021/04/05

Pros

The customer service is great! The ease of contacting support to add/change anything to our site is super easy and hassle free with the prompt response and customer service that I'm routinely provided.

Cons

Possibly adding a "support or help" button/tab on the administrator page.

Susan W.

Needs improvements across the board

Reviewed on 2021/04/05

My overall experience with Patient Pop is frustrating. I think they COULD do a good job but there are too many people giving me different info. There is LOTS of room for improvement.

Pros

I enjoy the ability to easy post blogs and request reviews from patients to build our online presence.

Cons

I do not like that I am not in any way notified when emails sent for review requests bounce. Knowing that emails are not getting delivered would allow me to update emails as needed with patients. When patients respond that they did not enjoy their visit, I am not given that info either and thus am not allowed to address their concerns. When we started with patient pop I had ONE person with whom I interfaced; now I have a "team" so I never get the same person and have had to repeatedly follow up with things that just get forgotten about. I am told I will receive follow up on requests and I do not get them/ have to follow up myself or remind the rep that I had made a request.

WEB PRESENCE

Reviewed on 2018/08/21

My experience with PatientPop has been very positive. Implementation was well organized and efficiently managed. Since launching our new web presence with PatientPop we have seen a 40% increase in appointment volume above what we were seeing prior to PatientPop's services. PatientPop has consistently followed-up to make sure all of our account needs are covered. We are very pleased with the service they have provided

Pros

The ease of the implementation process, the integration for scheduling, multifaceted functions in many areas. The ability to send patients appointment reminders and other communications, the constant SEO monitoring and unbelievable results of our new web presence.

Cons

The amount of phone calls generated from the optimization of our web presence! We had to actually stop direct calls from the web and direct them to dedicated phone line

Nathaniel M.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Has been a great experience!

Reviewed on 2017/08/22

Everything for a small starting practice; scheduler, website and on line support.

Pros

It can do a variety of applications and the metrics page is very awesome!and patient data is very easy to use.

Cons

Only one suggestion: for the provider calendar, it would be nice to scroll ahead by the month versus advancing week by week. For example, if you need to book 3 or 6 months out, you would need to click the week advance link 12 or 24 times respectively.

Sabrina W.

We are continuing to Grow!

Reviewed on 2021/03/30

Love, love, love how are patient base is growing

Pros

Our rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was amazing. the software is user friendly.

Cons

Sad that we have to use support @patientpop instead of a designated reap now. No Cons to this software.