Kontentino

Social media management tool for agencies & brands

Daniel A.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Fantastic Social Media Manager

Reviewed on 2020/05/25

A vital part of any experience for us is good customer service, and the staff are so friendly and helpful at all times. I love that in tech support chats we can use gifs and emoticons - it just sets such a wonderful tone.

Great service and excellent price for this tool - price is especially important to us as a charity.

Pros

I love Kontentino's calendar system and how easy it is to use. We don't have a lot of time to mess around with complex systems when posting to our social media networks, and Kontentino makes it so easy to do in a very visual way. One of the largest positives for me is being able to quickly duplicate posts onto other social media platforms without messing around with them, just a few clicks and you're done!

Adding Kontentino into our workflows has been really easy and actually saves us time and effort. There's lots of features that are available that I look forward to using, such as insights and reporting. Kontentino gets the brilliant basics correct so well, which is the most important thing: being able to schedule posts, upload multiple photos (and save them on their own galleries), and being able to set up other users so we can work collaboratively.

Cons

Nothing - there's no changes from us and it does exactly what we want to. At anytime where I've been unsure if there's a feature missing or I can't find, the staff have always been on hand to help me.

Cheng R.

The response in the chat room is fast.

Reviewed on 2018/05/07

Pros

1/ The calendar planning is good and it help you to plan for the post.
2/ The album function is good as well.

Cons

1/ time zone (we always need to adjust the time zone)
2/ @ function to tag people is missing now. In order to do so, you need to go to the facebook/ linkedin directly to put the post.

Ellen P.

Very kontent!

Reviewed on 2020/10/27

I've been using Kontentino for a couple of years now and it made my life, and that of my colleagues, a lot easier.

Pros

It helped organised an entire team on one client and content plan. No needless or lost e-mails anymore. All your assets on one place where-ever you are. A real time saver too!
Btw, fabulous customer service that is really focused on making a good product that works for everyone.

Cons

It's hard to find something that I dislike about Kontentino. Whenever there's an issue or something, there's always someone who's there to help me out.

• Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Great planning tool

Reviewed on 2020/06/02

We use the app for 2 Facebook accounts and Linkedin internally in the company and we are totally satisfied. Everything works perfect and in case there is any problem, Support team ia always ready to help you.

Pros

We have been using Kontentino for more than a year and so far this is very useful for us. Support is great, quick and very helpful!

Cons

There is still missing a proper mobile app with complete funcionality and maybe other plans could be introduced (more users but less accounts).

Response from Kontentino

Thanks a lot for the kind words ;)
Please ask our support for early access to new version of our Mobile app with planning functionalities (not only workflow).
If there is no plan fitting your needs please also suggest this to our support. They might find a solution for you.
Best!

Katerina P.
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Great UI

Reviewed on 2019/12/30

Pros

It's easy to use. Works better that Hootsuite or Sproutsocial in tagging and preparing the preview of a post.
I'm keen on the layout, it's easier for orientaton than similar tools.
The customer support is always ready to help and very proactive.

Cons

I am missing the analytics for Twitter and LinkedIn, which could be hopefully introduced in 2020.

Response from Kontentino

Thanks a lot for the feedback Katerina.

Improving analytics and adding more channels into it is one of our priorities for the first half of 2020.

You can keep track of the progress on our public roadmap. http://kontentino.com/roadmap

Krister N.

Kontentino Review

Reviewed on 2021/01/20

Kontentino really helps with this working from home to keep everyone updated and keep the flow of scheduling the posts really nice and tight.

Pros

I feel that everything in Kontentino is really helping me daily to juggle with the planning of social media on all platforms that we use and also reporting things as well. Having used Kontentino for almost 3 years now it really is amazing.

Cons

Right now I don't really know what I would like to approve.

Natalia S.
  • Industry: Computer Games

Great scheduling tool

Reviewed on 2020/10/29

Pros

We have been working with Kontentino for years and haven't found any better scheduling tool so far. Easy to use, great customer support and constant updates and new features. Totally recommend! :)

Cons

We'd appreciate dark mode and also scheduling 3d posts - which is currently being developed, so looking forward to it :)

Žaneta R.

Happy to work with it

Reviewed on 2020/11/12

It makes my work smooth and easier. I love that I don't have to communicate with clients through e-mail or some spreadsheet.

Pros

- easy communication with clients
- easy communication with colleagues
- everything at one place
- customer care

Cons

- approving proces with clients (only because of amount of e-mails)

Charlotte G.

Easy to use, effective, fantastic customer service

Reviewed on 2018/05/21

It means we can do our job! A good CMS is at the heart of every content marketing agency: Konentino keeps us running and helps keep our clients delighted with their social content.

Pros

The visual calendar layout, and wonderfully simple client proofing process. The library of assets. The ease of reposting. The ability to preview posts as you're creating them. Their customer service is a total dream. Kontentino is by far the best content management system I've ever used.

Cons

No Instagram automation yet plus brands' multiple social channels are viewed as separate accounts, rather than alternate strands of the same brand's activity, so there's no connection between content plans if they're on different channels. It would also be great to have a mobile app where you can reschedule, as well as just post/review posts for the day but I'm sounding greedy!

Love it!

Reviewed on 2018/11/09

Pros

easy to use, perfect client service, good value for money :))
making my life a lot easier

Cons

can't think of any right now, so deal with it :D

Petra M.

Kontentino is easy ;-)

Reviewed on 2020/01/08

I use Kontentino on daily bases. It helps me keep my clients happy and my workflow smooth.

Pros

It's very easy and very intuitive to use Kontentino.

Cons

When to people work on same post at the same time, only one update will save to the post. So sometimes you have to update your changes again.

Joaquin manuel L.
  • Industry: Events Services

A very good quality/price relation produc

Reviewed on 2019/08/29

I'm very satisfied with it and their customer support.

Pros

Easy of use, excellent support team, they speaks Spanish also.

Lot of howtos about ussage.

Cons

More automation on Instagram, some posts has to be finally uploaded using a smartphone.

Karolina T.

Best Social Media Tool Ever

Reviewed on 2016/07/04

I work with Kontentino everyday and it has pretty much everything a social media manager needs. Creating content, approving it with clients, posting etc. You can see posts as they are planned in the calendar, you can manage them in bulk, you can use tags so posts throughout your content plans can be found very easily. Priceless!

Pros

pretty much everything

Cons

can't think of any right now

• Industry: Design

great software for anyone managing social media account

Reviewed on 2019/01/24

Great, not willing to change anytime soon

Pros

I like that it has a calendar and grid and that you can send your posts to your client for approval and then can post them all from just one place.

Cons

price and not being able to auto post to instagram

Tilien V.

Love working with Kontentino!

Reviewed on 2021/01/15

Kontentino is very user-friendly & easy to use. They are constantly growing and adding new features. I just love it!

Pros

EveryThe ease of use and clear layout are a big plus for me!

Cons

I would love to post directly to Instagram.

Jaroslava T.

We use it for communication between colleges mainly

Reviewed on 2017/11/28

Pros

We like Calendar, overview, tags.
We are happy with the desktop app. We miss more functions in the mobile app.

Cons

We miss more functions in the mobile app. Customer needs to comment and change status in mobile. He´s always on the way. Creator has only possibility to see the status in the mobile app.

Kontentino often disconnects with our Facebook. Don´t know why.

Andrea B.

Today I dont wanna use anything else! <3

Reviewed on 2017/11/30

Pros

Its so easy to communicate with my colleagues and with clients about the posts! <3 And it has great customer support. Bo or Zambo are great!

Cons

The mobile app is really bad, right now. I hope it will be better in short future! :-) And I think thats all. :)

Radovan K.

Excellent social media content calendar

Reviewed on 2016/07/04

I love when clients see posts in real facebook layout instead of an excel spreadsheet. The ratio of approved posts by my clients went notable higher.

Pros

- easy to use
- approval process

Cons

Missing twitter for now, but they just told me that twitter will be available soon.

Abigail N.
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

Interesting Social Media Management tool with Budget Allocation Options

Reviewed on 2016/12/08

I created and scheduled my first post to Facebook and set it to go out at 10:15am, however at 10:18am, it still read 'scheduled', on looking at it I realized that the time zone was set to Pacific Midway Rather than EAT. Fixing it wasn't really a problem, however, there isn't a way to automatically change the time zone to each SM profile or 'channel' as it's called on Kontentino.

To change the time zone, I'll have to go to each channel and change the time zones individually, which is worrying as I work with numerous clients and I manage their Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn etc. It would be a hassle to do that individually.

I contacted them and Bo the CEO said the time zone should automatically set to my location, however, he would get the developers to look into it. I'm not sure if they fixed it as I'd already set it manually, but the quick response was a definite plus.

Another feature I had issues with was the fact that unlike Hootsuite, Buffer, and CoSchedule, I couldn't select multiple channels and send a post to them automatically. This meant that I had to create a post in one channel e.g. Facebook, copy the post and then select another channel e.g. Twitter, and paste it there. It would have been easier to be able to select them at once and make the post.

Posts on a channel can be 'grouped' or placed into a "content plan" e.g. I can create a content plan for December 2016, for holidays, for a specific product etc. It is easy to clone the content plan on a Facebook channel to another Facebook channel. However, my account for some reason didn't give me the option to clone to twitter. Bo said there was a bug in my account and it would be fixed. I have no doubts that it would.

There are several features that make Kontentino standout from the crowd, such as its collaboration and planning abilities. Kontentino allows you to keep images and assets for inspiration.

I also love its collaboration feature as it allows you to work with your client or your team at every state of your social campaign. And when your post is ready, Kontentino allows you to send it to your client for approval or to Facebook/twitter.

Another MAJOR feature is the ability to allocate budget to the post to keep track of expenses, such as the budget for boosted posts as well as any other expense the campaign would incur. This is good because it lets you evenly spread your client budget before the campaign/posts go live.

Pros

The Inspiration feature
The Collaboration feature
The Budget Allocation feature

Cons

The bugs in my account made me wonder if I was the only who experienced these problems, as minor as they may be. I wish the Albums feature could serve as a fully functional digital asset manager, not just for uploaded posts images and videos but to store images and videos for future use like MavSocial.

Ila T.

The ideal tool for planning and approving content

Reviewed on 2020/08/04

We've been using it for over a year and we could't be happier of having such an extremely useful tool! We are so happy we are now supporting Kontentino with feedback on how to make it even better.

Pros

The user interface is pretty easy to use. It's easy to have an overview of what's coming up and the approval activity es great.

Cons

Sometimes we wish we could have all the features for posting content as there is in creator studio from FB, such as polls, etc. Yet I don't know how feasible this is. There are some things to improve in terms of user experience, but with the help of our team we are providing feedback directly to Kontentino and the are very receptive.

Response from Kontentino

Thanks, Ila for your kind words.
We would love to provide you more post formats such as the mentioned polls. Unfortunately, Facebook does not provide API for some of the formats.

Zuzana T.

Easy to manage & really helpful social media tool in your daily life!

Reviewed on 2018/04/04

Pros

Kontentino helps us in scheduling posts by our own schedule, setting up times and days as a path to follow. We use Kontentino for creation of the social post and following approval process (creator, translator, manager). I found Kontentino pretty easy to manage - it is well organized and clean to help you schedule all the posts on several platforms. If you need a social media tool - in order to simplify your daily work and obtaining better results & time management, Kontentino is your solution.

Cons

The first impression is not as intuitive, however you'll learn how to work with the tool pretty quickly. And there is also really helpful support, which can help you.

Iveta H.

I vote for Kontentino

Reviewed on 2020/03/24

I like Kontentino very much. It's easy and nice to use. I like how it looks. You can manage all social networks from one place. Posting is better for me from Kontentino then from a certain social network.

Pros

- Great Customer Support
- Nice environment
- Easy to use
- Good Analytics
- Nice look
- Useful tools

Cons

I know it is not possible anywhere (Buffer, ...) but it would be great to be able to tag persons directly from Kontentino as there already is an "approved" connection between Kontentino and certain social network.

Lisa S.

Great tool for (internal) social media planning!

Reviewed on 2020/10/20

Pros

Kontentino is very easy to use, so definitely the user friendliness. And the customer support is so nice with short waiting times!

Cons

The analytics & reporting could be improved by adding LinkedIn, and maybe some more specific metrics such as average CTR and average engagement rate.

Response from Kontentino

Thanks, Lisa for your kind words ;)
We are definitely going to work more on our analytics in Q1 2021

Susanne B.

Best online platform

Reviewed on 2021/01/15

Very good.
Very helpful people.

Saves a lot of time
Good overview

Cons

Not much. I would be very pleased if they expended the tool with a newsletter option where you can use the posts for the content.

Wikus O.
  • Industry: Publishing

It's a great platform, makes social media management so much easier!

Reviewed on 2018/06/19

Increased productivity, saving time and ease of use.

Pros

It's easy, fast and simple to manage multiple social media accounts across different brands. Scheduling is a breeze and the tool saves a lot of time, which gives me more time to concentrate on design and content and less time struggling with Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / LinkedIn platforms.

Cons

One thing that's a bit of a hassle is having to do Instagram posts from my mobile phone instead of from Kontentino itself.