Kontentino

Social media management tool for agencies & clients

4,7
4,6
4,4
4,7
4,9
Valerija B.

Absolutely unique platform for quality, if you want a serious Social Media work with clients

Reviewed on 2017/12/09

Increase in quality, engagement, organic number of followers.

Pros

I have tested almost all platforms that you can find on the web, as I'm working online from 1999. There are some great solutions for publishing and also analysis, tracking, really great solutions. And they are famous too. But when it comes to the crucial phase of preparing for Social Media, like content creation and planning, Kontentino is unique. You can save your ideas, work on them, reuse what you've already done, you can even translate through Kontentino for the international brands. You can check with your team every step (defined perfectly), like content creator, graphic designer, who is collaborating with the team. All the features are wonderful. You can add the logo and place it on the image in Kontentino. You can have albums, categories, tags, plan your budget, get the approval. It's incredible the list of features you can choose from and make your own "formula" for work, documenting every step of the process.
It's for serious work and serious results. My secret "check up" with Kontentino is when I have a client that loves to be organized, love perfectionism and diligence, I know that the last step, the ability to make right decisions is there, as well as 99% for success!
You can use it for Twitter (I've started with), Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest. And last but not least, the support is fantastic! This platform comes from the experience and is the Solution for your needs when it comes to working with clients! That's why it's so good.

Cons

Just one thing that I can say I don't like and I have asked if possible to get it better. I'd like to be able to organize my albums better. Like having options to name it in numeric order and by category also.

Daniel A.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Fantastic Social Media Manager

Reviewed on 2020/05/25

A vital part of any experience for us is good customer service, and the staff are so friendly and helpful at all times. I love that in tech support chats we can use gifs and emoticons - it just sets such a wonderful tone.

Great service and excellent price for this tool - price is especially important to us as a charity.

Pros

I love Kontentino's calendar system and how easy it is to use. We don't have a lot of time to mess around with complex systems when posting to our social media networks, and Kontentino makes it so easy to do in a very visual way. One of the largest positives for me is being able to quickly duplicate posts onto other social media platforms without messing around with them, just a few clicks and you're done!

Adding Kontentino into our workflows has been really easy and actually saves us time and effort. There's lots of features that are available that I look forward to using, such as insights and reporting. Kontentino gets the brilliant basics correct so well, which is the most important thing: being able to schedule posts, upload multiple photos (and save them on their own galleries), and being able to set up other users so we can work collaboratively.

Cons

Nothing - there's no changes from us and it does exactly what we want to. At anytime where I've been unsure if there's a feature missing or I can't find, the staff have always been on hand to help me.

Ellen P.

Very kontent!

Reviewed on 2020/10/27

I've been using Kontentino for a couple of years now and it made my life, and that of my colleagues, a lot easier.

Pros

It helped organised an entire team on one client and content plan. No needless or lost e-mails anymore. All your assets on one place where-ever you are. A real time saver too!
Btw, fabulous customer service that is really focused on making a good product that works for everyone.

Cons

It's hard to find something that I dislike about Kontentino. Whenever there's an issue or something, there's always someone who's there to help me out.

Cheng R.

The response in the chat room is fast.

Reviewed on 2018/05/07

Pros

1/ The calendar planning is good and it help you to plan for the post.
2/ The album function is good as well.

Cons

1/ time zone (we always need to adjust the time zone)
2/ @ function to tag people is missing now. In order to do so, you need to go to the facebook/ linkedin directly to put the post.

Ila T.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

The ideal tool for planning and approving content

Reviewed on 2020/08/04

We've been using it for over a year and we could't be happier of having such an extremely useful tool! We are so happy we are now supporting Kontentino with feedback on how to make it even better.

Pros

The user interface is pretty easy to use. It's easy to have an overview of what's coming up and the approval activity es great.

Cons

Sometimes we wish we could have all the features for posting content as there is in creator studio from FB, such as polls, etc. Yet I don't know how feasible this is. There are some things to improve in terms of user experience, but with the help of our team we are providing feedback directly to Kontentino and the are very receptive.

Response from Kontentino

Thanks, Ila for your kind words.
We would love to provide you more post formats such as the mentioned polls. Unfortunately, Facebook does not provide API for some of the formats.

Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Great planning tool

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2020/06/02

We use the app for 2 Facebook accounts and Linkedin internally in the company and we are totally satisfied. Everything works perfect and in case there is any problem, Support team ia always ready to help you.

Pros

We have been using Kontentino for more than a year and so far this is very useful for us. Support is great, quick and very helpful!

Cons

There is still missing a proper mobile app with complete funcionality and maybe other plans could be introduced (more users but less accounts).

Response from Kontentino

Thanks a lot for the kind words ;)
Please ask our support for early access to new version of our Mobile app with planning functionalities (not only workflow).
If there is no plan fitting your needs please also suggest this to our support. They might find a solution for you.
Best!

Adrian W.
Industry: Gambling & Casinos
Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

First choice social media management tool!

Reviewed on 2020/06/02

Pros

- Easy to use
- Planning with calendar view
- Clear and good work mobile app
- A lot of planning features
- Workflow options
- FB link customization options
- good price

Cons

Will be nice to have some features to planning non-social media task, like articles on blog or promo campaing

Katerina P.
Industry: Financial Services
Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Great UI

Reviewed on 2019/12/30

Pros

It's easy to use. Works better that Hootsuite or Sproutsocial in tagging and preparing the preview of a post.
I'm keen on the layout, it's easier for orientaton than similar tools.
The customer support is always ready to help and very proactive.

Cons

I am missing the analytics for Twitter and LinkedIn, which could be hopefully introduced in 2020.

Response from Kontentino

Thanks a lot for the feedback Katerina.

Improving analytics and adding more channels into it is one of our priorities for the first half of 2020.

You can keep track of the progress on our public roadmap. http://kontentino.com/roadmap

Zuzana P.
Industry: Medical Practice
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Kontentino my daily helper!

Reviewed on 2020/10/08

I´m carring about 15 profiles on FB and 5 profile on Instagram. I use Kontentino every single day for planning, preparing creating post on social media profiles.

Pros

My favourite new´s is button schedule all.
When me and my colleague prepare content plan for next period, I can push only one button.
Perfect.

Cons

I would lide schedule post on instagram in basic version.

Dimitri R.

Great software - Great Support Team

Reviewed on 2020/11/15

Pros

I've been using the tool for my clients for two years now thanks to the approval setup.

Cons

Sometimes, I can lose some video assets in my LinkedIn and Twitter scheduling.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Abigail N.
Industry: Architecture & Planning

Interesting Social Media Management tool with Budget Allocation Options

Reviewed on 2016/12/08

I created and scheduled my first post to Facebook and set it to go out at 10:15am, however at 10:18am, it still read 'scheduled', on looking at it I realized that the time zone was set to Pacific Midway Rather than EAT. Fixing it wasn't really a problem, however, there isn't a way to automatically change the time zone to each SM profile or 'channel' as it's called on Kontentino.

To change the time zone, I'll have to go to each channel and change the time zones individually, which is worrying as I work with numerous clients and I manage their Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn etc. It would be a hassle to do that individually.

I contacted them and Bo the CEO said the time zone should automatically set to my location, however, he would get the developers to look into it. I'm not sure if they fixed it as I'd already set it manually, but the quick response was a definite plus.

Another feature I had issues with was the fact that unlike Hootsuite, Buffer, and CoSchedule, I couldn't select multiple channels and send a post to them automatically. This meant that I had to create a post in one channel e.g. Facebook, copy the post and then select another channel e.g. Twitter, and paste it there. It would have been easier to be able to select them at once and make the post.

Posts on a channel can be 'grouped' or placed into a "content plan" e.g. I can create a content plan for December 2016, for holidays, for a specific product etc. It is easy to clone the content plan on a Facebook channel to another Facebook channel. However, my account for some reason didn't give me the option to clone to twitter. Bo said there was a bug in my account and it would be fixed. I have no doubts that it would.

There are several features that make Kontentino standout from the crowd, such as its collaboration and planning abilities. Kontentino allows you to keep images and assets for inspiration.

I also love its collaboration feature as it allows you to work with your client or your team at every state of your social campaign. And when your post is ready, Kontentino allows you to send it to your client for approval or to Facebook/twitter.

Another MAJOR feature is the ability to allocate budget to the post to keep track of expenses, such as the budget for boosted posts as well as any other expense the campaign would incur. This is good because it lets you evenly spread your client budget before the campaign/posts go live.

Pros

The Inspiration feature
The Collaboration feature
The Budget Allocation feature

Cons

The bugs in my account made me wonder if I was the only who experienced these problems, as minor as they may be. I wish the Albums feature could serve as a fully functional digital asset manager, not just for uploaded posts images and videos but to store images and videos for future use like MavSocial.

Alan M.

Excellent for Social Media Management

Reviewed on 2019/12/30

I´m scheduling a lot of our content through Kontentino and sending it for approval.

Pros

Kontentino is really useful because you can schedule content that you can´t on other platforms: instagram stories, instagram carousels, some twitter videos and some facebook formats. The approval flow is easy to use.

Cons

The interface is not that user friendly, specially on the app.

Response from Kontentino

Thanks a lot, Alan for your feedback.

We are planning to improve the user interface and add more functionalities to the mobile app in 2020.

You can see our road map here: http://kontentino.com/roadmap

Or watch our Livestream where we reveal our plans for 2020. https://www.facebook.com/kontentino/videos/761240394696703/

Eva-maria F.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

ma feedback to this tool

Reviewed on 2020/01/22

in the beginning it was a bit tricky - like always when u get a new tool.... but the handling is coming so fast and the support is always there - so u never have the feeling of beeing alone.... sometimes when u load videos it takes a bit longer but yeah - in this times of worldwideconnection i think its normal - like having rush hour. we are always super informed about latest news and updates.
so in summary i would say: its a super tool, if u have to work on this different plattforms. It gives u the possibility of a good organized daily flow.

Pros

i am fan of the customer support. they are very fast and professional. let it flow

Cons

in LinkedIn its not possible to plan videoposts - but the technical team gave us the button 4 videoplaning to have a better overview

Response from Kontentino

Thanks, Eva for the kind words. Unfortunately, Scheduling Videos to LinkedIn Personal profiles is not possible because LinkedIn does not provide such API.

You can still schedule LinkedIn videos to Company profiles.

We are keeping an eye on every LinkedIn API update. So hoping to provide this missing API soon.

Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

A scheduling tool simplifying my every day

Reviewed on 2020/01/02

With my team we manage 10 social media profiles which without Kontentino would be a mess :) This way we have a great overview over what's happening and can easily cooperate. So thank you!

Pros

The best added value is the simplicity of use. The design of the app actually makes it fun to "work" and supports creativity. I love that Kontentino often releases new features, such as the integration with Creator Studio, that make it even easier and more effective to manage my company's social media channels.

Cons

It occasionally happens that the post doesn't get scheduled on the first try and there are some limitations like the number of photos that can be uploaded at once to LinkedIn but to me they are small things and if there is a problem the customer support replies really quickly, I really enjoy the chat window in the app.

Response from Kontentino

Thanks a lot for your feedback. It helps us to build even more valuable and joyful tool for you.

Stephany V.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Great customer care and very easy to use!

Reviewed on 2018/08/31

The team behind Kontentino is great. Their customer centric thinking is a real added value.
The tool itself is constantly improving, new features are implanted and it really makes my work easier, it's also more efficient for the client. As well, all feedback and older versions are available and visible, nothing will get lost in emails and exceldocs.

Pros

- It's very easy to use. Clients, copywriters, .. For everybody it's very straight forward
- It looks good and professional
- There is a good overview of all the pages and the posts
- Customer care replies almost directly and always helps you out
- The team is willing to think along for future features.

Cons

- There is a delay in the notifications , but this is only 15 minutes.

Juraj H.

Excellent social media solution for companies

Reviewed on 2018/03/28

Pros

We use Kontentino as a social media publishing tool in Exponea. I like how easy it is to use - it represents a great way for any business to syndicate their content to all the major social networks. When it comes to organizing and executing on your content strategy, you would be hard pressed to find a solution better than Kontentino. The scheduling and integrations make it easy to share your content across channels in order to make sure you increase the reach of your audience.

I also appreciate the smooth approval process of the post - from copy creation, graphic design, final approval by management and scheduling.

Cons

Calendar view for multiple social media accounts is much appreciated, since we are using various social media channels.

Zuzana T.

Easy to manage & really helpful social media tool in your daily life!

Reviewed on 2018/04/04

Pros

Kontentino helps us in scheduling posts by our own schedule, setting up times and days as a path to follow. We use Kontentino for creation of the social post and following approval process (creator, translator, manager). I found Kontentino pretty easy to manage - it is well organized and clean to help you schedule all the posts on several platforms. If you need a social media tool - in order to simplify your daily work and obtaining better results & time management, Kontentino is your solution.

Cons

The first impression is not as intuitive, however you'll learn how to work with the tool pretty quickly. And there is also really helpful support, which can help you.

Natalia S.
Industry: Computer Games

Great scheduling tool

Reviewed on 2020/10/29

Pros

We have been working with Kontentino for years and haven't found any better scheduling tool so far. Easy to use, great customer support and constant updates and new features. Totally recommend! :)

Cons

We'd appreciate dark mode and also scheduling 3d posts - which is currently being developed, so looking forward to it :)

Iveta H.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

I vote for Kontentino

Reviewed on 2020/03/24

I like Kontentino very much. It's easy and nice to use. I like how it looks. You can manage all social networks from one place. Posting is better for me from Kontentino then from a certain social network.

Pros

- Great Customer Support
- Nice environment
- Easy to use
- Good Analytics
- Nice look
- Useful tools

Cons

I know it is not possible anywhere (Buffer, ...) but it would be great to be able to tag persons directly from Kontentino as there already is an "approved" connection between Kontentino and certain social network.

Veronika F.
Industry: Food & Beverages

Amazing tool, helped us a lot

Reviewed on 2016/07/04

We've been using Kontentino for some time now, and it's very user-friendly and effective. It helps us manage our content marketing and communicate efficiently with each other in our company as well as with our clients. Everything is a lot more organised and streamlined now. We are very happy with the tool, and our clients are satisfied with it, too.

Pros

Easy to use, intuitive, efficient, great features for collaboration and communication.

Cons

No cons so far

Lea M.
Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Great service for social media administration

Reviewed on 2020/07/21

I have been very satisfied with Kontentino, especially their customer support.

Pros

I really love the customer support experience and the regular updates of the service (recently, gifs have been added).

Cons

I would appreciate the possibility of scheduling post for Instagram

Patricia R.
Industry: Entertainment

I would recommend this product, Patricia, Pixel Federation

Reviewed on 2017/04/26

Love this product! It is a great tool to schedule social media posts with calendar overview. Every member of the team (content creator, graphic and lead) has its own rights so collaboration is a piece of cake. We use it for our 6 Facebook pages (TrainStation, Emporea, Diggys Adventure, Galactic Junk League, Seaport and Pixel Federation) with 2 000 000 fans all together. Thanks for help with managing it, Kontentino.

Pros

easy to use, calendar overview, collaboration features, quick support

Cons

none

Alena K.
Industry: Cosmetics

Everything

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2020/05/19

We use Kontentino for scheduling all FB posts and contests and for analysis of the performance.

Pros

It was very easy to start using Kontentino. Our company switched from a different platform as Kontentino offered more features - creating UTM links, comfort in internal approval process and possibility to change introductory pictures of articles. Support service has been ALWAYS very helpful. Recently we have started to use the analytics function and it has been useful for checking the overall performance of site as well as individual posts.

Cons

From my point of view, the only disadvantage is the impossibility to crop the image for Instagram square directly in Kontentino.

Quentin D.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Easy scheduling

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/09/03

The team is really nice, helpful and responsive.

Pros

The scheduling tool is really powerful and wonderful for collaboration. We did not had time to organise a training but the whole team was easily on board. I want considering to try out other tools but the team ask me to stay on Kontentino.

Cons

The analytics part is nice but it would be interesting to have something more developed and professional. We are ready to pay a little bit more per month to have access to better analytics.

Response from Kontentino

Thanks, Quentin for your kind words. Analytics is definitely something we want to improve in the near future. Please send your ideas and suggestions for improvements to our customer support and I am sure many of them will be implemented.

Lisa S.
Industry: Computer Software

Great tool for (internal) social media planning!

Reviewed on 2020/10/20

Pros

Kontentino is very easy to use, so definitely the user friendliness. And the customer support is so nice with short waiting times!

Cons

The analytics & reporting could be improved by adding LinkedIn, and maybe some more specific metrics such as average CTR and average engagement rate.

Response from Kontentino

Thanks, Lisa for your kind words ;)
We are definitely going to work more on our analytics in Q1 2021