Kontentino

Social media management tool for agencies & brands

Eva
Eva

Great solution for small social agencies

Reviewed on 2022/12/05

Many platforms for post planning doesn't count with small teams managing many accounts - there is always some kind of limitations of how many accounts you can manage. Not with Kontentino.

Pros

I can count on Kontentino that all of our social media posts will be published on time. I love that we can work as a team on our drafts and even send them to our client for approval. It's great that it's really easy to train any new team members to use of this software.

Cons

I'm not really a fan of managing the content plans, as it brings more problems to us than benefits.

Sprout Social, Loomly and Hootsuite
Egidio
Egidio

Excellent platform for managing social publishing plans

Reviewed on 2022/06/17

Pros

The management flow of the editorial plan and approval processes, both within the team and towards customers, is really very interesting. Also excellent in managing tasks for graphic designers, photographers, etc.

Cons

The UI should be improved. However, the development team often releases improvements, so I think it will improve over time

Claudio
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

First experience of a student with a planning tool

Reviewed on 2021/06/05

Pros

The program was used in the framework of a school assignment. This was a completely new experience for myself and the team. Kontentino made working in a group easy as each member could plan and edit posts. The calendar was very helpful.

Cons

Posts on Instagram sometimes needed to be posted manually via the mobile app. This app wasn't very useful. When we wanted to post more pictures simultaneously we needed to post it directly via Instagram, which made it very hard to plan.

Dušan
Dušan
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Great tool for your social media management :)

Reviewed on 2023/03/24

Pros

It is a great tool. Intuitive. Reliable. Great for working in teams. And customer support is always helpful, doing their best to meet your needs. But most of all I love bulk actions. Saves tons of time.

Cons

I had to think about that really hard, but only thing I found, after two years of using Kontentino, is that bulk actions are in middle (more expensive than basic) price package. Everything else is just perfect the way it is. :)

Lynette

Social media made simple

Reviewed on 2023/06/22

Client service is exceptional. Queries are resolved quickly and in a professional and friendly manner.

Pros

Kontentino has been instrumental in improving efficiency and client satisfaction levels considerably. The scheduling tools are superior and the client approvals functionality are invaluable.

Cons

Changing posts once they have been scheduled was a bit tricky but they've guided us through the process.

Stephany
Stephany

Great customer care and very easy to use!

Reviewed on 2018/08/31

The team behind Kontentino is great. Their customer centric thinking is a real added value.
The...

The tool itself is constantly improving, new features are implanted and it really makes my work easier, it's also more efficient for the client. As well, all feedback and older versions are available and visible, nothing will get lost in emails and exceldocs.

Pros

- It's very easy to use. Clients, copywriters, .. For everybody it's very straight forward
- It looks good and professional
- There is a good overview of all the pages and the posts
- Customer care replies almost directly and always helps you out
- The team is willing to think along for future features.

Cons

- There is a delay in the notifications , but this is only 15 minutes.

Chiara
  • Industry: Automotive

We should all have it

Reviewed on 2023/12/15

Pros

I like the simplicity of using the platform, everything is very clear. Content approval by company management is also easy.

Super assistance!

Cons

NOTHING!!For my business it is super practical! I like everything!

Yair

Easy to use!

Reviewed on 2023/10/26

Pros

Posting one post to multiple pages at once.Moving posts around and changing dates by dragging and dropping.

Cons

It could get a little bit laggy at times (we do manage over 400 pages though).

Anna

an excellent tool for everyday work

Reviewed on 2023/06/13

Pros

A tool that cares about usability and facilitates everyday work

Cons

The need to add Facebook permissions, sometimes it is necessary for the system to work properly

Francesco
  • Industry: Machinery
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Amazing service, I've used it with multiple companies

Reviewed on 2023/06/15

Pros

Easy to use, many social services supported, reliability

Cons

I miss the Instagram "link in bio" feature that other services have (i.e. Later), the app could be improved

Alan

Excellent for Social Media Management

Reviewed on 2019/12/30

I´m scheduling a lot of our content through Kontentino and sending it for approval.

Pros

Kontentino is really useful because you can schedule content that you can´t on other platforms: instagram stories, instagram carousels, some twitter videos and some facebook formats. The approval flow is easy to use.

Cons

The interface is not that user friendly, specially on the app.

Response from Kontentino

Thanks a lot, Alan for your feedback.

We are planning to improve the user interface and add more functionalities to the mobile app in 2020.

You can see our road map here: http://kontentino.com/roadmap

Or watch our Livestream where we reveal our plans for 2020. https://www.facebook.com/kontentino/videos/761240394696703/

Başak

Perfect collaboration tool developed for social media campaign management

Reviewed on 2022/10/24

Pros

Kontentino is a highly customizable collaboration platform that is specifically designed for social media campaign management.

Cons

Kontentino needs to increase the minber of their supported platforma with especially local ones.

• Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

A scheduling tool simplifying my every day

Reviewed on 2020/01/02

With my team we manage 10 social media profiles which without Kontentino would be a mess :) This way we have a great overview over what's happening and can easily cooperate. So thank you!

Pros

The best added value is the simplicity of use. The design of the app actually makes it fun to "work" and supports creativity. I love that Kontentino often releases new features, such as the integration with Creator Studio, that make it even easier and more effective to manage my company's social media channels.

Cons

It occasionally happens that the post doesn't get scheduled on the first try and there are some limitations like the number of photos that can be uploaded at once to LinkedIn but to me they are small things and if there is a problem the customer support replies really quickly, I really enjoy the chat window in the app.

Response from Kontentino

Thanks a lot for your feedback. It helps us to build even more valuable and joyful tool for you.

Krister

Kontentino Review

Reviewed on 2021/01/20

Kontentino really helps with this working from home to keep everyone updated and keep the flow of scheduling the posts really nice and tight.

Pros

I feel that everything in Kontentino is really helping me daily to juggle with the planning of social media on all platforms that we use and also reporting things as well. Having used Kontentino for almost 3 years now it really is amazing.

Cons

Right now I don't really know what I would like to approve.

Heena
  • Industry: Publishing

Excellent tool for SMM

Reviewed on 2023/05/01

It's great! I've used it for all my clients from 2019 and still recommend it to clients.

Pros

The ease of use and convenient collaboration between multiple members of the team and client.

Cons

It's a touch bit expensive compared to the other tools I know of. But. it's also one of the best that I've used so makes it worth it.

Natalia
  • Industry: Computer Games

Great scheduling tool

Reviewed on 2020/10/29

Pros

We have been working with Kontentino for years and haven't found any better scheduling tool so far. Easy to use, great customer support and constant updates and new features. Totally recommend! :)

Cons

We'd appreciate dark mode and also scheduling 3d posts - which is currently being developed, so looking forward to it :)

Lieselot
  • Industry: Public Relations & Communications

Great & user-friendly product

Reviewed on 2021/07/30

Pros

Kontentino is easy to use and gives a great overview of your content calendars, the outstanding tasks and approval level. We are very satisfied with the software, as are our clients.

Cons

Reporting could be improved. There are other scheduling softwares that offer more in-depth analytics.

Response from Kontentino

Thanks, Lieselot for your kind feedback.
Past 9 months we have been working on more in-depth analytics and reporting module which will be out this Fall.
I am sure you will love it.

Patrik

Great tool

Reviewed on 2021/02/04

Pros

Useful, clear, fast and friendly support. Great for approving with a client

Cons

A bit complicated publishing posts on Instagram (maybe it will be solved with the new publishing API)

Response from Kontentino

Thanks, Peter for your kind words. When it comes to IG scheduling, we should have the API approved in February 2021.

Alena
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Everything

Reviewed on 2020/05/19

We use Kontentino for scheduling all FB posts and contests and for analysis of the performance.

Pros

It was very easy to start using Kontentino. Our company switched from a different platform as Kontentino offered more features - creating UTM links, comfort in internal approval process and possibility to change introductory pictures of articles. Support service has been ALWAYS very helpful. Recently we have started to use the analytics function and it has been useful for checking the overall performance of site as well as individual posts.

Cons

From my point of view, the only disadvantage is the impossibility to crop the image for Instagram square directly in Kontentino.

Lisa

Great tool for (internal) social media planning!

Reviewed on 2020/10/20

Pros

Kontentino is very easy to use, so definitely the user friendliness. And the customer support is so nice with short waiting times!

Cons

The analytics & reporting could be improved by adding LinkedIn, and maybe some more specific metrics such as average CTR and average engagement rate.

Response from Kontentino

Thanks, Lisa for your kind words ;)
We are definitely going to work more on our analytics in Q1 2021

Ajay
  • Industry: Banking
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Make Social Media Marketing Robust with Kontentino

Reviewed on 2021/08/31

My overall experince was great in the first time. We have renewed the tool for second year. Recommnd the tool for organizations and marketing teams who manage large social communities and content

Pros

Collaboration, automation, appropval process and efficienct.

Cons

Larger account access can be given at a enterprise level for better cost considering volumes.

Dimitri
Dimitri

Great software - Great Support Team

Reviewed on 2020/11/15

Pros

I've been using the tool for my clients for two years now thanks to the approval setup.

Cons

Sometimes, I can lose some video assets in my LinkedIn and Twitter scheduling.

Zita

Easy for collaboration

Reviewed on 2023/05/16

Pros

The main reason why we started using Kontentino as an agency was the collaboration feature. Internal collaboration, but also collaboration with the client.

Cons

When your Instagram account is a creator profile, you're not able to schedule posts, which would be very handy...

Kinga

GAMECHANGER!

Reviewed on 2019/04/13

Kontentino changed our marketing landscape forever.

Kontentino changed our marketing landscape forever.

Pros

Kontentino helped us put our social media management back on track. With amazing scheduling features we don’t need to worry about social media content, also we get clients’ approval in no time. An icing of a cake is analytics feature - simple reports are generated in no time. Kontentino is amazing for collaboration and teamwork!

Cons

It lacks Instagram direct scheduling, but it is only a small detail I would change!

Charlotte

Easy to use, effective, fantastic customer service

Reviewed on 2018/05/21

It means we can do our job! A good CMS is at the heart of every content marketing agency: Konentino keeps us running and helps keep our clients delighted with their social content.

Pros

The visual calendar layout, and wonderfully simple client proofing process. The library of assets. The ease of reposting. The ability to preview posts as you're creating them. Their customer service is a total dream. Kontentino is by far the best content management system I've ever used.

Cons

No Instagram automation yet plus brands' multiple social channels are viewed as separate accounts, rather than alternate strands of the same brand's activity, so there's no connection between content plans if they're on different channels. It would also be great to have a mobile app where you can reschedule, as well as just post/review posts for the day but I'm sounding greedy!