Leady Reviews

Leady

Turns anonymous website visitors into business leads

4.9/5 (22 reviews)
Roman R.

Be clever in B2B sales

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2017/10/03

Good salesmen hate to play with data but like to meet with people. They are often frustrated by difficult choice "what to do next". B2B marketers are stuck between possibilities of advertising and push on qualified leads.

Leady helps both of them. They provide salesmen with comprehensive and useful data about customers at single click. They convert anonymous web visits into actionable prioritized list of leads.

Pros

- Comprehensive and up-to-date information about companies operating on the particular markets.

- Leady identify companies who visited your web site(s) and deliver meaningful information about leads to Sales for the follow-up. So B2B marketing have "real leads" in hand for Sales.

- It's possible to further remarketing / retargeting previously identified companies in Google Adwords, like "Target offer A to group of companies from industry B, turnover C, previously interested in product D we have already identified so we will be able to do the Sales follow-up . It's crucial tool for covering long sales cycle in B2B sales, you can offer the right content in particular purchasing stages by B2B marketing and do the sales follow-up (only) on really hot leads.

Pavel P.

Best tool for website visitor tracking

Reviewed on 2017/09/25

Pros

it just works! Great accurancy, additional information on visitors, easy to use. The important part is the ability to integrate the solution with our Sugar CRM via API, so that website visitors automatically turn into leads and can be followed up by our sales team.

Cons

The ability to download data just once per day is a bit limiting. Would welcome the option to have triggers that could fire once a visitor reaches a certain score and have her in our CRM in real time, so that the tool can be used as part of marketing automation.

Atanasios I.

Reviewed on 2017/10/16

A very important tool for marketing support. Fast data and direct informations on new potentials, very fast and user-friendly environment, I strongly recommend to all companies who want to find out when our internet campaigns with a very positive results has been implemented in our company structure. Leady is definitely recommended as a great marketing support!!

Pavel P.

User friendly and easy using for a daily working. Very well arranged interface and quick searching.

Reviewed on 2017/09/22

Pros

I must lift up very accurate data concerning of an overview and information about companies which I search in this app on a daily basis. Searching based on very wide possibilities of the setting the searching fields. You can easily download various data based of your preferences and needs and continue to work with for instance in the Excel.

Cons

At the beginning of working with the app I overlooked the back button. When I´ve chosen a company from the searching overview to look at the details so when I went back by a browser button I lost the searching list. A native back button is at the right upper corner. Then you still have the searching list when you go one step back.

Jitka Z.

Future of leads

Reviewed on 2017/09/27

Pros

I see leads as an amazing timeless tool, which gives us opportunity to aim the target and not shoot blindly. It is simple and user-friendly (even for me as a womanJ) – whenever I need, I can see and monitor the activities of our potential clients on our website. Moreover we use leads as a source of relevant „warm contacts“ to call.

Tomas S.

Leady.cz are only the one generator of our business

Reviewed on 2017/09/28

In the past, I did not like the absence of a Microsoft CRM connector, but it is also available.

Pros

When we started our e-shop with cloud services we began to use Leady.cz as the lead generator. Every day we have enough leads for our team and our growth is the result of using this service. The new feature identification of specific persons is GREAT!

Filip A.

Easy to deploy and use.

Reviewed on 2017/09/25

Pros

Just paste the script in your web wait for first visit and let your sales turn it into revenue.
I love the feature of Automatic form listener. No more complicated form tracking and script debugging.

For me the most meaningful usage is to start with B2B segment. Use the functionality to identify new companies suitable to became customers and proactively contact them.
Then use the visits analytics for the existing customers and look for an upsell and cross-sell opportunities.

Cons

If you have minimal traffic, or you have only end customers visits (no companies) then it may have limited added value.
But it should be quickly discovered within trial period.

David K.

Awesome tool for my sales team!

Reviewed on 2017/09/22

Pros

Leady.cz is a great tool for identifying potential clients. Our sales team has enough leads to companies interested in our product every day. Ability to identify not only company but also person. Simple connection via API.

Daniel C.

A very unique way to gather hot leads when you are fresh in their minds

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/03/08

Pros

I love the fact that this is almost a free (not exactly) way for me to find leads, and know that they will have my company fresh in their minds. It is also a great way to target new companies that you may not have originally.

Cons

I would say that this software is really cool, but there are some pretty interesting competitors in the space that are trying to take things a step further, and it could hurt the value of your software.

Response from Leady

Hi Daniel,
what a great review! Thank you! Always working on new features and delivering the best to our users!

Best!
Jani

Jan H.

Perfect tool for every sales team

Reviewed on 2017/09/26

Pros

Quick and easy online solution which gives the most important information to sales teams. This is the answer who is interested in your company, products or services. This saves a lot of time and makes acquisition process much cheaper.

Cons

I have experience with this on the Czech market but I believe that this app may have big role on the other markets too in the future.

Blahoslav M.

Reviewed on 2017/10/11

Tomas B.

Kateřina helena R.

Reviewed on 2017/09/24

A great tool for marketers

Reviewed on 2019/02/16

There are multiple ways to use Leady. The only limitation is your imagination. If you can afford it, give it a try.

Pros

If you’re a marketer, I'm sure you'll love using Leady. It offers multiple services including event tracking, email tracking, lead generation, and more.
The core benefit is that it offers you data about people who visit your website which can be later used for lead generation, website improvement, building contacts, and more.

Cons

It is a great tool but it is expensive. If your website receives a few thousand visitors a month, it will cost you a heck of money to monitor and track all of them.

7.0/10
Lukáš P.

Great tools for sales opportunities

Reviewed on 2017/10/12

Pros

For me and my team is Leady.cz perfect tools to know, who is our customer. We increase targets in 20% high. When we use leady.cz, we already reach it.

Alexander S.

Good tool for UX analytics

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2018/01/25

Pros

Leady is a good tool for UX designers and marketers to get information about people who come to your website. Absolutely love a new feature of identification specific visitors! :)

Cons

It's a pretty pricey solution. If your company doesn't have too much visitors than this tool won't be a proper solution for you because of limited value for your business. Another problem is a cluttered interface, in my opinion as a designer. General UI needs visual and structure improvements.

Response from Leady

Hi Alexander, and thank you for rating of Leady!

Constantly working on improvements, just amended UI and added new features. Much more to come in this year!

Thanks again and all the best!
Jani

7.0/10

Leady improve your leads capture process from day-to-day

Reviewed on 2017/10/03

Pros

the accuracy of offered contacts, continuous improvement, simple IU, many integrations, easy implementation.

Cons

Looks like that some contacts are out of date. But it depends on how is the process to an evaluation of leads.

Bohumil F.

Best tool of that kind I experienced so far...

Reviewed on 2017/09/23

Pros

Fast and easy to use, self-explainable and intuitive GUI. Once you set up the right criteria, there is no way you can miss.

Jan Ř.

Reviewed on 2017/09/27

Ivo H.

Petr F.

Help us identify our potential customer

Reviewed on 2017/09/22

Pros

Very good connection with Czech companies. It shows who visited our page and we can easily contact them.

Cons

Better integration with our CRM when we can see if we ever contacted visiting customers and see all the information we have in CRM.

Jarka P.