Emailicious Reviews

Emailicious

Targeted email campaigns manager

4.6/5 (14 reviews)
Evens S.

I used Emailicious to build our email lists of customers, partners and even staff.

Reviewed on 2018/06/22

We saved time, we've complied with the new canadian law C-28 against spaming and we gained a lot of new email leads.

Pros

Easy drag and drop system to build what will look like our newsletter or our emails. Infinite possibilities at your finger tips.

One of the main function I prefer is that you can build your template and insert content for all your different targets in the same template. The only thing left to do is to decide what segment of your list of email will see what and what segments of your list will what else. You can build a newsletter with content for men and women on the same newletter but mens will see only the content your selected for them and womens will see only the other content. Just plan one great newsletter and all your client will see what they are really interested in!

Cons

Understanding how to plan all the attributes in the list to create a strong segmentation is not easy. But their costumer service and support team are awesome. They speak French and English.

Evens S.

Emailicious is our main email marketing software! We loooove it!

Reviewed on 2017/06/02

We saved on time and effort to adapt our newsletter!
We now use it as a CRM!!!

Pros

We like how easy it is to use it and to understand it! Customer support is very fast and helpful. They developped adapted templates that fit our design guidelines. They seems ready to accept every feedback to improve their product. One of the best feature Emailicious offers is the ability to create one email with different content for each segment of your customer list! Very useful!

Cons

Insights are not developped in a way you can dig deep. If I had one thing to change, I would say the Insights Analysis System.

Response from Emailicious

Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts Evens !

Paul R.

Great tool for multilingual email campaigns

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2017/06/06

Sending multilingual personnalized email newsletter is easy and you can customize contents to certain customer segments in a breeze.

Pros

Emailicious is very easy to use and provides true a real multilingual email marketing platform. Furthermore, unlike most of it's competitors, their support is great. You can call phone support and have a human help you. They are also great to provide tips to make your email marketing campaigns more efficient. Finally I love the segmentation tools that allow you to create conditional contents in newsletter. Pretty cool if you want your email to include contents that must only show to some of your customer segments.

Cons

The platform is easy to use but lacks some functionalities such as email automation. This isn't an issue if you are looking to send our traditional newsletter. But if you are looking to automate emails, this tool won't be your best choice.

Response from Emailicious

Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts Paul !

Vivek S.

Awesome Email Marketing Tool!

Reviewed on 2017/06/03

Pros

One feature of Emailicious I love the most is the way we can use it to target customers by filtering using various demographic parameters which helps me to reach the customers with the most accurate and relevant information for a particular customer. This helps sell a lot!. This email marketing product is a lot better than other email marketing and campaign management tools available out there!

Cons

The user interface could be improved . This doesn't affect the functionality of the application itself though. A mobile app with a great user interface which works on both Android and iOS to manage the whole stuff will be great.

Simon G.

Support is incredible

Reviewed on 2017/06/05

Simple, good support, integrates to our loyalty program.

Pros

It is supported by competent staff that make sure everything works.

Price per email is very cheap compared to the other companies we researched.

Their integration with Datacandy makes it a must for Fildelity management.

Cons

The creation platform is a bit complicated and doesn't offer all the customisation tools I wouldve hoped.

Response from Emailicious

Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts Simon !

Quyn P.

I use it for an internal newsletter and it meets my basic needs in terms of ease of use and metrics.

Reviewed on 2017/05/25

More professional looking internal newsletter with metrics to gauge interest (open, click rates) at minimal cost.

Pros

Ease of use in general, low cost. Easily access stats on distribtion. Can add multiple users as needed.

Cons

Not very flexible in terms of text formatting, like spacing for bullets, font sizes, different fonts, and hyperlinks aren't changed to blue colour/underlined in the message (but it shows up as such in the text input box).

Response from Emailicious

Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts Quyn !

7.0/10
Daniel R.

It's like a cheaper, more customizable version of mailchimp.

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2017/06/02

Pros

The customization options. Nice to be able to have the flexibility in both how your content looks and how it is sent.

Cons

Depending on the size of the mailing list and the specifications, it can be pricey. But if used right, it's very affordable.

Response from Emailicious

Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts Daniel !

Katherine D.

Easy and friendly user!

Easy and user friendly.

Pros

It's very easy and simple to use. I can easily train the employees. And I also really like the marketing you do.

Cons

I am having a hard time to understand the new automation program. Maybe I didn't took enough time to read everything. Do you guys offer a step by step guide for the automation?

Response from Emailicious

Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts Katherine !

Your comments will be taken into consideration to improve our platform.

Simple interface, for complex email campaigns.

Reviewed on 2018/03/21

I can now reach out to all my customers.

Pros

I like the simple interface, while I was given assistance whenever I had a question. Emailicious has templates ranging from simple and elegant themed e-mails to dynamic and information-filled newsletters.

Cons

It's always a work in progress, I can't wait to see more functionalities! I had a bit of trouble getting new templates going, but my representative explained very quickly over the phone what to do!

Response from Emailicious

Thanks a lot for your feedback :) And stay tuned, because there WILL be new functionalities soon !

Martyne D.

easy and efficiente. could be sometime more flexible.

Reviewed on 2017/05/25

Pros

The ease of use to create new campaign and the ease to have a lot of statistics at a glance, and compare campaign.

Cons

Some lack of flexibility to do what we want to do, visually. For example, edit the titles or have double boxes...

Response from Emailicious

Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts Martyne !

7.0/10
Mike G.

Very simple interface, with many different add-ons

Reviewed on 2017/05/24

We managed to reach our targeted demographics and audience, which resulted in direct sales. We usually don't review products, but we are very satisfied with the results. Furthermore, the dedicated personel are very easy to deal with.

Pros

The facility of use was what made me use this software over and over again. The segmentation tools were better than previous platforms we have used. What we found really neat was the fact that there is a dedicated coach reachable over the telephone at any time. He was very kind to offer us assistance in programming our templates and content.

Cons

The lack of marketing automation is an issue, but not for us, as we like to send out simple newsletters.

Response from Emailicious

Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts Mike !

Alexandra S.

A Must have!

Reviewed on 2018/04/27
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Very good tool to work with. Initially we had to pay for somebody to do this work for us, until I found a basic mailing service where I could do it myself. And honestly, it's been great with Emailicious. I stumbled across it and at the beginning it was quite uphill but only until you familiarize yourself, then it's a definite must have!

Cons

The only thing I can actually point out is some features that won't allow any customization and that just irritates me. But honestly, it gets the job done so I won't complain further!

Alin I.

Easy to use email marketing platform

Reviewed on 2018/10/04
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Multilanguage platform (English, French, German) CAN-SPAM and CAL compliance according with regulations from Europe and United States. WYSIWYG email editor that is useful for beginners who prefer the graphical way of creating emails.

Cons

The dashboard isn't too friendly when editing fields and can be very expensive for some users without much volume of data.

Enrico M.

What to say ? The service is very good. Its easy to send newsletters.

Reviewed on 2017/05/25

Pros

Easy to use. Fast delivry even if we have 3000+ peoples in the list. And about the list, it is very easy to built it.

Cons

We should be able to print only a section and not only the entire web page. That way we could send a document which is in a printable form.

Response from Emailicious

Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts Enrico !