4,2
4,8
Tyson B.
Industry: Sporting Goods

Well Worth the Investment!

Reviewed on 2018/11/05

We are using TrackStreet software to help identify any leaks in our supply chain and distribution, this has been crucial as our brand is working very hard to protect the brand and ensure it's presented in a professional way across the internet.

Pros

The ease of use is amazing, the software drills down to the levels you need and it's very easy to see on the dashboard exactly what is going on in the marketplace. TrackStreet has taken what a brand really wants to know and made all the data points very easy to pull. For someone that is not the most computer savy, the software does all the work for me.

Cons

Nothing to say here, couldn't be happier with TrackStreet.

Response from TrackStreet

Thank you!

Danelle P.

Midland USA

Reviewed on 2018/11/05

Overall we have loved working with the software and the customer support team. Any needs we had in the beginning they would listen to and make improvements. It makes you feel valued!

Pros

This software really allows our company to see where our pain points are, be they direct sellers or 3rd place market spaces, while staying up to date on problematic pricing. We can also track and respond to all Amazon reviews and provide a better customer service experience.

Cons

Sometimes the site does run slow, but there is an update coming for that!

Response from TrackStreet

Thank you so much!

Bradley P.
Industry: Building Materials

TrackStreet

Reviewed on 2020/10/12

Pros

This software is fantastic and a steal a the price. The information is easy to read and analyze and the team is always working to improve the functionality of reporting. Recent improvements have made it incredibly easy to draw a plethora of information and make informed decisions accordingly.

Cons

There were some onboarding hiccups but that could be said for any new software. Nothing substantial or serious and as long as the administrator is willing to be involved the issues are easily fixed.

Kenya R.

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2020/02/24

Pros

I like that we were able to track the dealers that we distribute to in order to track if they are within MAP policies.

Cons

I did not like that for literally all the features I have to contact a sales support, who rarely checked in. There was constant scans that scanned the item and it was scanned incorrectly, I have to contact them to change it as well. The turn around time with customer support made me weary of making changes outside of what I can make.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Chad T.
Industry: Consumer Goods

Customer Service is Paramount and TrackStreet has continually exceeded my Expectations

Reviewed on 2020/08/26

We are a small company, as in personnel, but we have a huge reach and a massive Brick & Mortar Network. Our Products are Market Leading and top selling products in our Industry which makes them easy targets for online sellers to not only poach, but also to use their decreased overhead to drop the "sticker-price." This significantly hurts our network of almost 8,000 Brick & Mortar Stores that we are in. TrackStreet has made it possible for us to maintain our small team while keeping the entire marketplace, both online and in-store very fair, and easy to manage.

Their system also helps us identify 3rd party sellers so we can keep sellers we don't want from selling our products online. Their service is quite affordable, and it is currently doing what would take us at least 2 new hires to do. So we are saving money long-term.

Pros

Nice Looking and Modern Portal. I like the At-A-Glance Dashboard just so I can check in daily and see the overall health of our products in the online marketplaces. I have been using TrackStreet for several years and maybe the bar has been set so low by other tech service companies that I deal, or have dealt with, but TrackStreet's customer service is fantastic.

Cons

This is such a piddly thing, and I understand why this happens, but the way the navigation works through the site, its best to always right click and open links in a new tab. It just makes for better functionality but results in a lot of open tabs in my browser. In fact I use a different Browser just for TrackStreet to help mitigate the pull on my browser and to help keep everything organized. However, I am fully aware that the amount of data that is being crunched with every click is massive, thus I understand why load times might be slow or why its difficult to just click around through the portal with ease. Always Right-Click Open in a new tab!

Good software

Reviewed on 2020/08/28

Good experience from pre-sale to post-sale. TrackStreet was very professional and responsive and helped us setup, use and maintain the platform pretty easily.

Pros

It works well to quickly identify and notify MAP violators. the dashboards and automated email notifications work well.

Cons

No real downside. The software performed as advertised.

Tony W.

My experience with TrackStreet has been great. The software makes it easier for me to do my job.

Reviewed on 2018/03/27

Pros

What I like most about TrackStreet is that it is easy to navigate and get to the data that I need. They are consistent, listen to their customers, and act quickly when a concern is raised. They really have great customer service.

Cons

There have been a few hiccups along the way. But too few to really say that TrackStreet's service has a flaw in any way. Some of the reporting functionality leaves a little left to be desired, however.

Response from TrackStreet

Thank you!

Christine A.
Industry: Textiles

portal and customer service

Reviewed on 2018/11/26

Amazing customer service, quick, responsive and great follow-up
Thank you TrackStreet - you have helped us greatly to elevate our MRP game!

Pros

variety of information
multitude of options to sort and analyse

Cons

concise information to make it user-friendlier sometimes too much information is overwhelming
Most administrators like me wear different hats and don't have much time to get familiar with all available options
Maybe a more individualized portal would be helpful, but frankly I understand that's just not possible given the multitude of lines of industries

Denise M.
Industry: Sporting Goods
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

TrackStreet is the best option around for cleaning up unauthorized Amazon sellers.

Reviewed on 2018/03/23

Cleaning up the Amazon.com platform. TrackStreet is the only software company I found that has the ability to reach hundreds of Amazon sellers daily.

Pros

The software is easy to use and understand. The information provided on the dashboard is easy to navigate.

Cons

The inability to pull certain reports and historical data. I also wish that the merchant info was somewhat centralized. It is time consuming to update the seller under each individual brand. With that being said, TrackStreet has been incredibly helpful and always willing to assist.

Brooke B.
Industry: Retail
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

great customer service. a few hiccups with the crawler but not sure how it could be fixed.

Reviewed on 2018/03/23

Pros

reporting functionality is great. The ability to see year over year data is also a great tool. And, of course ability to automatically send letters and crawl multiple times throughout the day.

Cons

crawler hiccups - but given that this is artificial intelligence I am not sure how it can be resolved.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Adam D.

We implemented Trackstreet and saw a 65% reduction in violations within a couple weeks.

Reviewed on 2018/03/21

Pros

Simple dashboard, easy to use, the automated notification system. I like how the application monitors more than just retailer's websites, but marketplaces as well.

Cons

The site can be wonky at times and doesn't load consistently. Sometimes hitting the back button causes it to break and graphics not to appear. I'd like to be able to configure the dash board and see different historical views.

Response from TrackStreet

Thank you for your positive review of TrackStreet. We are thrilled that we were able to help you reduce MAP violations so significantly, and in such a short period of time.

We are continually improving our platform and have logged the page loading issue as a support request and your request for configurable dashboards. We'll likely reach out via email soon, to gather additional information about what you'd like to see in the next software version.

Seth T.
Industry: Farming

TrackStreet Software Review

Reviewed on 2018/11/05

We have been using TrackStreet to monitor our MAP policy. Previously, we had a MAP policy that was very loosely monitored simply because we did not have an effective way to enforce it efficiently. After investing in TrackStreet, we experienced a 90% improvement in 3 months in regards to MAP violations.

Pros

• Very easy to use
• Everyone at TrackStreet has been extremely helpful with any issues we have had
• They are also very responsive, often solving any problem we have had within an hour
• The software helped us get instant results with our MAP issues
• Software provides you with a lot of information on sellers

Cons

We have had no major issues with the software

Response from TrackStreet

Thank you! We appreciate your taking the time to share your thoughts about TrackStreet's SaaS platform.