Zapnito Reviews

Zapnito

Connect with trusted experts

4.8/5 (19 reviews)

Great for showcasing content from expert communities

Reviewed on 11/10/2017

We use zapnito for a variety of purposes, but mainly for online community blogs for our editors, authors and invited contributors. It has given us a platform for community discussion around our journals, with little development time needed from us, helping to raise our visibility and strengthen our relationship with the research community. I would highly recommend them.

Pros

The site looks beautiful and is a great way of displaying content. The site can be customised a lot, especially if you work with their designer on options for the homepage. Images and videos in particular do really well. It's also very easy to use, so much so that we don't really provide any training for our journal authors, who write for the site, which saves us a great deal of time.

Cons

There is some work to be done on using zapnito for online engagement, as commenting is fine but underused, so we're excited to see the new Conversations function, which is now in beta.

Really excellent, trusted and close working with Zapnito team to customise my Network.

Reviewed on 3/21/2018

Pros

Modern image driven design. Ease of use for the administrator. Ultimately, straight out-of-the-box platform for rapid deployment. But what makes Zapnito unique is the high level of community management expertise and insights within the team.

Cons

There is not much to dislike. It might begin to require more CMS and LMS functionality as users sophistication for their specific community management grows. Also, scheduled content uploads would be a big feature and I understand this is in advanced development.

Easy to use, lots of useful features, new features added regularly, fantastic customer support

Reviewed on 11/15/2017

A tailored website with all the functionality we need, but without the long development and testing time and at a very good price.

Pros

It's been very easy to use and adapt to our needs. It is instinctive to use and has allowed us to create a site that exactly fits with what we want - every time I've had a question about something we'd like to do, the team has been able to show me a feature that can do it.

I've also been impressed by the new features introduced on a pretty much weekly basis. Everything is backed up with efficient, professional and friendly customer support - every time I've had a question, I've received help quickly.

Cons

Missing the 'slack-like' functionality of conversations, but I understand this is in the pipeline and will be introduced soon.

Great team and a really great product.

Reviewed on 3/12/2018

Probably the best way to rapidly create bespoke community experiences for your audience. It's a great resource to add to your toolkit.

Pros

Very fast to set up new networks, the team are always hands on to help the setup process run smoothly. The product has a great UI that the audience/customer finds really intuitive.

Zapnito has enabled us to build engaged communities around our key products. Difficult before.

Reviewed on 3/22/2018

Pros

Very quick to set up and intuitive. End user feedback is very positive. Look and feel is very fresh, modern and stylish.

Cons

Some of the features take a bit of getting used to when setting up, and, from an administrator point of view can be challenging.

Zapnito has a great team and together with us, deliver a best in class community platform solution.

Reviewed on 11/10/2017

Pros

The development of the platform and collaborative working environment between us, the client and Zapnito allows for us to build bespoke solutions to meet our expectations and improve user experience.

Cons

The limitations of being a closed source platform means some elements are difficult to change without having the team at Zapnito involved. This can be a hindrance if projects are time sensitive.

A great-looking product that is also great!

Reviewed on 11/11/2017

The ability to market publications from an academic journal to a non-traditional journal audience.

Pros

I'm a big fan of the clean interface and ease of use for the end-user. Technical support/customer service has been very quick and helpful when needed.

Cons

Adding, removing and grouping users has proven to be a bit complicated for me. In my opinion that would benefit from some refinement from an Admin perspective.

Intuitive, flexible and user friendly

Reviewed on 9/14/2017

It enables me to reach a good audience through Life Labs

It wasn't around 10 years ago and that I still need to Use LinkedIn and other media to reach a wide audience. That said, of all the channels I use, Zapnito is the most bespoke and user friendly with a great team to provide support and advice when needed.

Pros

That it enables me to share content with my audience, and potential new clients in a 'noise free' adaptive virtual environment. Its a bit like going to a high end members only discussion group, rather than a conference which is open to all.

Zapnito is a great resource for us to share content and engage an audience close to our brand

Reviewed on 6/14/2018

The ability to produce focused content to an audience that makes regular use of our product.

Pros

The design of Zapnito's platform is really intuitive. It's really easy to update our hub with content and there have been some great features like video panels that have even allowed us to share quality video content.

Cons

There isn't a lot to complain about with the Zapnito platform. Everything is continual improving and it's always nice to see new features added!

Very open and responsive in terms of feature development and feedback.

Reviewed on 11/13/2017

Easy platform to share our content. Saves internal site development time. Helpful Zapnito team.

Pros

Very intuitive to use as a user and site manager. Great customer support - quick to respond and open about the process.

Cons

Sometimes the structure can be constrictive and you don't have complete control over development, although that's general feedback for working with an external developer.

Very quick set up. We launched within six weeks of starting to work with Zapnito.

Reviewed on 11/10/2017

It has enabled us to offer a digital space where we may be able to build an engaged community 365/24/7, going beyond our annual two-day event.

Pros

Works out of the box. It is a CRM and a CMS and an analytics engine all rolled into one. It is easy to use.

Cons

We're going to have to do some integration with other systems we have (but that's true for most) but there's not much to dislike.

Thought Leadership Made SO Easy

Reviewed on 1/28/2019

Thought leadership marketing, community build and engagement, lead generation, marketing services revenue creation.

Pros

This is so easy and cost effective to use. If you have experts whose thought leadership you are trying to promote, this is the solution for which you have been looking. It doesn't require any heavy lifting at all. You can be up and marketing in a couple days. It perfectly blends CMS and collaboration functionality to create a branded platform for showcasing your thought leadership and engaging your community. Perfect.

Cons

I wished I had known about it 2 years ago before investing a lot of money, time and stress in building a bespoke website to do what this does seamlessly

Great value for money, when I had an issue they had amazing customer support!

Reviewed on 6/14/2018

Pros

General user experience, modern UI, great integrated features and it does everything I need it to do in one package.

Cons

Sorry but I find it very difficult to say anything I don't like about this software. If I was going to improve one thing it would the analytics tool UX.

Everything is well laid out and makes the user experience logical and easy.

Reviewed on 6/14/2018

Pros

The ability to access expert input, alongside a smart UI and engaging interactive journey is compelling.

Cons

It will be interesting to see how the product scales as the user base expands. I'm also keen to see what the roadmap is for the future.

Intuitive, full-featured, quick to set-up

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 9/26/2017

User engagement and organic community growth, with the ability to create revenue streams from these.

Pros

Overall, it is the ability to creating a space where users can focus on topics without noise. All content is on one place - not competing with space and having to deal with unwelcome distractions like other platforms. It is very easy to set-up a fully customised community. Content creation and sharing is very quick. The support team has been very responsive to either add to the roadmap or integrate third-party services.

Zapnito is the best way to connect with our target audience!

Reviewed on 6/14/2018

Engages our ideal audience, build brand trust and recognition and ultimately generates business for us.

Pros

It's easy to use and to onboard our teams and it has had a huge impact on our business. The Zapnito team are awesome, they're so helpful and provide great expertise.

Cons

There's nothing I can think of right now, it's honestly great and the team make it so easy to implement.

Great customer service and easy to use product

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 1/14/2018

Pros

One of the huge positives about working with Zapnito is the ease of set-up and the great customer service you receive whilst working on your new products. The product itself is very easy to use with great feedback from both users and those building the product.

Cons

Nothing has been a problem for us whilst working with Zapnito. There is a great set of people to work with and nothing is too much of a challenge for them to solve.

Great team to work with in setting up and a decent, standard platform to use!

Reviewed on 1/5/2018

Quick way to get a community website together. Better than a hosted CMS. The team really care about this kind of product and want you to succeed.

Pros

Quick to set up
Industry standard and recognisable to users
Multiple trusted brands using the software

Cons

Not as many white-label options as we would have liked
Box layout for articles can seem dated - would be good to see some different ways of showing content

What a great platform

Helping develop great communities

Pros

I love the way its easy to build an engaging community. An easy to use platform that gets our message right where it needs to be.

Cons

Nothing to report! This is a great platform. It would be great to see more users to engage with great content.