Showing 8 reviews of 4

ErrLytics

Javascript error reporting and performance monitoring tool

Showing 8 reviews of 4
Georgiy V.

Monitoring large website for JS-errors. It is pretty good with Errlytics

Reviewed on 2017/09/25

Pros

I can see trace-stack of any error and I can see what user did before it. It help us in fixing errors faster.

Cons

Blue diagram on a blue background really really irritates me. It is very uncomfortable. Please change colors or make the opportunity to set the colors by ourself.

Response from ErrLytics

Hi Georgiy,

Thank you for your feedback. We are redesigning our dashboards which will give better user experience. Meanwhile we have changed few colors so that graph can be visible without discomfort.

Ridham M.

We have integrated errlytics in company website

Reviewed on 2017/09/14

Insights about user.
Quick Error correction.
Most viewed pages etc.

Pros

The session capture feature is super awesome. It actually converts a user session into a watchable video, giving insights about user - (where a user spends most time, which page user drops out, etc)
Also it provides live reporting of errors happening on website irrespective of frontend or backend or server errors.

Cons

None that I can think of.
But if I were to say one, I'd suggest quite a few user interface changes. And more interactive graphs like that of Google analytics.

Response from ErrLytics

Hi Ridham,

Thank you for the review. We are working on improving the UI.

Olivia C.
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

pretty good, but not worth the price for me

Reviewed on 2017/09/14

Pros

Has really great features, and is really capable - I also like that there is a free version, a lot of products don't have that

Cons

It wasn't all that easy to set up, and kind of expensive compared to other products I found (Sentry, etc.) because the free version limits pageviews too much.

Response from ErrLytics

Hi Olivia,

We understand that pricing might be high for some users. However, our pricing includes detailed performance monitoring of your application and 30 days retention with unlimited access.

If you just want to user Error Reporting feature and opt for lower retention, you can save almost 50% price of the plan. Contact us to get a custom cost for your requirements.

Regards,
Team ErrLytics

Wenceslaus D.
  • Industry: Design

It a must have tool

Reviewed on 2017/09/21

Pros

Source map upload functionality, performance monitoring, user id search to check which users are facing issues.

Cons

None, design can be better, heatmaps missing, better SPA support, more reports and downloadable content

Response from ErrLytics

Hi Wenceslaus,

Thank you for your review. We are working on features like better SPA support and custom reports. We will let you know once we are ready.