tab32 Reviews

tab32

Complete cloud-based Dental EHR & practice management system

4.6/5 (29 reviews)
Anna C.

Best dental software out there

Reviewed on 2019/05/14

Excellent experience. They are very responsive when you have a question or problem. I only use one software for everything.

Pros

Everything you need is built in so you don't have to pay for add ons - patient 2 way communication, text confirmations, e-forms, e-claims, automatic statements, online booking, etc.

Cons

Not a big deal but they are newer so they are always updating and adding new features. Every now and then there are little bugs you run into.

Marium W.

Tab Review

Reviewed on 2019/01/17

Overall, Tab32 is very easy to use & very self explanatory. However , unfortunately the system slows down tremendously at 3 pm when the internet starts to get slow . Also, the appoint scheduled box (in orange) always gets frozen on the screen so you have to go back to the schedule to remove it .

Pros

This software system is very easy to use . I enjoy the router slips to help all staff members be on the same page as of what’s being done for the day & what doctor is preferring for the next appointment. It’s pretty self explanatory if you’re new to the system , and making new features easy to find and use .

Cons

There’s a few features I wish the software system had , for example; something we can use to dictate who’s on a cancellation list & who’s not , to see how many appointments a patient has no called / no showed , rescheduled, etc. without having to look into their appointment history . It would also be beneficial to get the insurance information on the appointment pop-up so We wouldn’t have to go to the patient profile to see what type of insurance they have .

5.0/10
Bryan T.

Cloud Based Practice Management System

Reviewed on 2018/10/19
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I have used tab32 EHR system for last couple of years while working at Dr. Mishra's office. In beginning, I was little apprehensive of using cloud based software but over last couple of years, I am amazed at the progress the software has made. And hence, I decided to use this platform for my new practice too.

Pros

The software is intuitive where every functionality like progress notes, forms, medical history, and xrays are click away, which makes documentation a breeze. I can access patient charts and xrays from home or while traveling is fantastic. Also, I am big fan of their integrated hellopatient system within EHR itself.

Cons

Once in a while software would limit us to upload multiple files in EHR but then we were explained that it was due to security, they raised the limit but we had to call and request, which is little hassle but no big issue. Also, I hope they soon bring mac based xray system.

William S.

Simple, Easy to Use, Effective

Reviewed on 2018/07/30

Pros

Tab32 is extremely simple to learn and use. The workflows are well thought out making the program effective for straightforward office management. The clean look and easy to navigate pages make it a joy to use compared to Dentrix and such.

Cons

The reporting could be more robust, however, the CEO has assured me that this is coming soon. The only other thing would be it takes a few too many clicks to complete treatment and subsequently bill to insurance. Also, it would be nice if you could stay on the schedule with another module open so you could toggle back and forth during tasks. Not a dealbreaker by any stretch but in a perfect world...

Ebony M.

Cloud is the way to go!

Reviewed on 2018/05/15

Pros

Tab32 is a very strong asset for our Dental practice in terms of operational and patient communications - reminders, appointment confirmation, automated recalls & surveys. Being Cloud software, it has provided me the flexibility to finish off day early sometimes and get back to it later in the evening or week ends, has complete auditing. The User Interface is a total upgrade and intuitive compare with traditional server based age old software.

Cons

Nothing major to gripe about but they are working on some small enhancements that we've requested like customized reporting, timesheet management. Again, their customer service is easy to reach and accommodative in case of any help / issues.

Eva S.

Everything you need in one place

Reviewed on 2018/10/18

Using the system I am able to run a teledentistry operation, which is a big win. The software is able to handle our processes and the way we interact with patients as well as hygienists and dentists working asynchronously. Customer Rep did a great job in responding to any questions we have in a timely way. I would highly recommend them.

Pros

The software includes many features that I need and is highly configurable, which makes me feel like I can do anything and allows me to make processes unique to my company. My favorite feature are the ability to link clients customized forms and not require them to make an email or password, which helps reduce the obstacle of patients booking with us while still capturing all the needed data.

Cons

There are very many icons, which requires some upfront training.

Bobby B.

Using Tab32 for over a year

Reviewed on 2018/07/17

Works well for and it's constantly improving, it's a great software to get into and grow with.

Pros

Amazing features that need to be connected and easier to use.
They do listen to your concern after a while and will try improvements.
Everything in one place and many features that would cost more than a single app.

Cons

No updated given, bad customer support as it takes way too long to get back to you.
There are way too many steps to do simple tasks. Appointments have 3 step work to be done.
It's improved by miles in the last year but still needs work.

Suprena C.

Great New Dental Software

Reviewed on 2018/09/19

I have been using tab32 for 3 1/2 years now and would definitely recommend it. I have worked with all other major dental softwares, but found them too expensive when I branched out with a new practice. I had thought that I may need to change software in the future as my practice grew, but have not even thought about it since my initial shopping for office program.

Pros

Having anywhere access is essential to my practice. I don't have to be tied to the office with office functions. They are constantly upgrading and improving their already great product.
Technical support is readily available if needed.

Cons

The perio charting is a little awkward with having to use the mouse and not the keyboard. I have been told that this is soon to be improved.

Lee H.

Easy to use fully functional platform

Reviewed on 2017/06/20

Cloud based makes management of practice possible 24/7 from home. Reports are easy to read. Notes and other features can have templates set up for ease of use. Better connectivity with patients than previous software packages.

Pros

Cloud based; very flexible and can be adapted to most any situation. Tablets work great. The Hello Patient features are unmatched.

Cons

Some features not like other software packages, so training is very important. Customer Services can be more robust.

Response from tab32

thank you.

Eric J.

Very easy to use. Has freed up time and made me more productive. Web based access from anywhere.

Reviewed on 2017/06/20

Incresed Productivity

Pros

This software allows me follow through with my treatment plan without putting in any new data. I am also keep accurate notes on the patient which I create. It feels very personal.

Cons

What like least is my not knowing how to xrays with it on my MAC. I am confident that xray ability for my MAC will come soon.

Response from tab32

thank you Dr. Josephson!

Sahra B.

Love this

Reviewed on 2018/11/19

Pros

It is very simple to use and tech support is awesome! I use their product daily and love it

Cons

Sometimes it lags. That is the only issue I have with it.

Dondre S.

Cloud Based is Awesome! Functional and convenient wherever I am

Reviewed on 2017/06/22

Cloud Based and ease of use wherever I have access to device with internet

Pros

The Cloud Based function was the best aspect of this program. The new practice discount is very helpful.

Cons

The mobile app for android needs to be better and more functional. There needs to be better data entry method of dental codes/services by typing in codes if preferred by user. This is sometimes faster than clicking multiple places to inter treatment.

Angela L.

Tab32 Review

Reviewed on 2018/12/12

Everything is so easy to use and see quickly.

Pros

Pretty easy to use. It is very accessible.

Cons

I dont like the little orange box that appears when you are hovering over an appt. Well, I do, but it appears out of no where when there is no appt in sight and I have to refresh the whole page to get rid of it. Also I would love to be able to search patients by their preferred name.

Janice K.

Company is adaptive to recommendations and are very quick to respond to any issues and work with you

Reviewed on 2018/01/05

Pros

Ease of use. The all inclusive nature of the software - appointment reminders, verifications, billing -- it's an all in one experience.

Cons

The periodontal charting could use further improvement as it tends to lag behind as you are inputting clinical findings. The radiographs cannot be fully manipulated once uploaded.

Branda K.

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 2018/11/19

Pros

Very user friendly!! Easy to use! Tech support was very helpful for small problems

Cons

I hadn’t no problems with this software

Purnima S.

BEST DECISION I MADE FOR MY PRACTICE

Reviewed on 2018/11/09

Aaaamazing !!!! You guys are the BEST IN BUSINESS

Pros

Helpful, well trained, approachable and Awesome. Trust me, I texted these guys on weekends and they got back to me in matter of minutes. True professionals. 5 star Team.

Cons

I worked with Dentrix and Eagle soft so there are features which still need to be implemented. But these guys are on it. I am sure that tab32 has a bright future.

Leslie E.

Very easy platform to learn with great features.

Reviewed on 2017/09/08

Pros

The effort the team puts in to making it fit the individual practice needs. Over the top customer service!

Cons

I haven't found anything to date that I dislike. We are working out the links. The chart doesn't put the teeth in numerical order and molar root canal treatment only shows on one root instead of all three. Again they are working to fix these little things.

Melody J.

Used Other for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/03/29

I really like the electronic billi g portion. And the quick turn around for payment.

Pros

People friendly. Quick help support. Maintenance update.

Cons

The X-ray portion. ( X- ray Studio) not transferring/ saving x-rays at times.

Dr. K.

This product is NOT ready for real time.

Reviewed on 2018/06/14

I found out that my current system is way more advanced.

Pros

The concept of all things integrate d and cloud based is great. Especially the X-rays. Hello Patient is another.

Cons

It's still in the concept stage. The software needs way more work. Buyer beware, it is smoke and mirrors. They get you to pay for set-up and have a brief review of software. No formal training. Once you've paid for set-up and first month's fee and really use the software you find out how inept the software is compared to others. For the seasoned offices I would require them to offer free set-up and work with the software for 90 days so you have a good grasp of what you're buying. Keep your old system running. For the new dentists, do your research, what you don't know can be detrimental.

2.0/10
Sarah L.

Very intuitive platform. Cloud features are really great! Customer support is stellar.

Reviewed on 2018/03/28

Pros

Remote access is a real plus. The responsiveness of customer support is probably what I am most impressed with.

Cons

The billing piece takes some getting used to; however, we are still new to the system and have not had a chance to explore all the features.

Mike L.

TAB32 a simple alternative to other cloud base software

Reviewed on 2018/11/13

Good experiences with tab32. Compared to other cloud base PMS it’s simpler and easy to use.

Customer support is very good and they are always improving .

Pros

Simplicity
Founders are improving software constantly

Cons

Simple growing pains that tab32 is addressing

Maher K.

New efficient dental practice management program with all inclusive features

Reviewed on 2017/09/28

Pros

all inclusive program include X ray Acquisition and appointment reminder and billing and eligibility check

Cons

Lacks of some features that made a practice easier
can not scan directly to the program have to use third party

Melody J.

Awesome & Very Helpful

Reviewed on 2018/02/08

ALL THE FEATURES ON THIS PROGRAM, FOR MY BUSINESS TO SUCCEED.

Pros

The software has all the features you will need to manage/ start your business, plus they have great online support to help with your needs.

Nice Software

Reviewed on 2018/09/19

Pros

It's a simple layout and easy to navigate between pages. Hello Patient works great and the patients love it.

Cons

Some of the reports are a little difficult to understand.

6.0/10
Nancy A.

new client loves it

Reviewed on 2017/02/12

They are very responsive and helpful! I wanted to get started right away and they helped. Answered questions promptly, has features I've never seen before-looking forward to implementing them in my practice.

Pros

features

Cons

needs more webinars