tab32

Complete cloud-based Dental EHR & practice management system

Eva S.

Everything you need in one place

Reviewed on 2018/10/18

Using the system I am able to run a teledentistry operation, which is a big win. The software is able to handle our processes and the way we interact with patients as well as hygienists and dentists working asynchronously. Customer Rep did a great job in responding to any questions we have in a timely way. I would highly recommend them.

Pros

The software includes many features that I need and is highly configurable, which makes me feel like I can do anything and allows me to make processes unique to my company. My favorite feature are the ability to link clients customized forms and not require them to make an email or password, which helps reduce the obstacle of patients booking with us while still capturing all the needed data.

Cons

There are very many icons, which requires some upfront training.

Purnima S.

BEST DECISION I MADE FOR MY PRACTICE

Reviewed on 2018/11/09

Aaaamazing !!!! You guys are the BEST IN BUSINESS

Pros

Helpful, well trained, approachable and Awesome. Trust me, I texted these guys on weekends and they got back to me in matter of minutes. True professionals. 5 star Team.

Cons

I worked with Dentrix and Eagle soft so there are features which still need to be implemented. But these guys are on it. I am sure that tab32 has a bright future.

Nancy A.

new client loves it

Reviewed on 2017/02/12

They are very responsive and helpful! I wanted to get started right away and they helped. Answered questions promptly, has features I've never seen before-looking forward to implementing them in my practice.

Pros

features

Cons

needs more webinars

Prab C.

Amazing For Dental Practice

Reviewed on 2021/02/22

So far ahead of the competition and so simple and easy to use. I opened my practice and never regretted the decision of getting TAB32

Pros

Its just amazing and everything is in one place.
Very intuitive and runs on low data speed also
The customer service is the best and always helpful

Cons

the Integrated payment system by stripe charges more than the normal fees though I use another payment terminal by my bank
have to train team members and more of un-learning curve to forget those old systems like eaglesoft and dentrix

Lena L.

Tab32

Reviewed on 2020/08/07

Despite the initail hurdles of transition from another PMS, overall it is a positive change.

Pros

It offers a lot of efficiency to the overall workflow. All features that we required for the daily functionality are present. Easy to learn for new hires without previous PMS experience.

Cons

Speed could be improved. There is lagging here & there. It requires a lot of clicking. We arelocated on east cost & they are on west, so time difference is an issue when we need trouble shooting.

Rupi B.

Unhappy customer

Reviewed on 2020/05/14

I am pretty upset.

Pros

Convenience of cloud based.Everything I needed on one platform.

Cons

Messed up reports. Non reconciled, miss matched reports every single day.

Nice Software

Reviewed on 2018/09/19

Pros

It's a simple layout and easy to navigate between pages. Hello Patient works great and the patients love it.

Cons

Some of the reports are a little difficult to understand.

So amazing!

Reviewed on 2018/01/26

Pros

Can't believe how helpful Tab32 has been for me to streamline my dental practice. It's helped me grow my income

Cons

It's clunky and it was quite difficult to get up to speed and learn the product. But their support was helpful

Eugene P.

Excellent Customer Service

Reviewed on 2020/09/03

Fantastic! You won’t regret it.

Pros

Cloud based
No need for IT company
Excellent uptime
Great customer service
Able to get a response from the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (true)

Cons

There is a trade off when using cloud based software of fewer rich features vs server based products.

However, there are work arounds and the benefits are huge.

Suprena C.

Great New Dental Software

Reviewed on 2018/09/19

I have been using tab32 for 3 1/2 years now and would definitely recommend it. I have worked with all other major dental softwares, but found them too expensive when I branched out with a new practice. I had thought that I may need to change software in the future as my practice grew, but have not even thought about it since my initial shopping for office program.

Pros

Having anywhere access is essential to my practice. I don't have to be tied to the office with office functions. They are constantly upgrading and improving their already great product.
Technical support is readily available if needed.

Cons

The perio charting is a little awkward with having to use the mouse and not the keyboard. I have been told that this is soon to be improved.

My #1

Reviewed on 2019/12/06

This saves me so much time and I didn't even need a front desk person for the first year of my start up office because I could do it all very simply.

Pros

I love absolutely everything about this software. It saves me HOURS of administrative work. Treatment planning is simple, submitting claims is a breeze, reports are easy. I love it all.

Cons

I can't think of much. They come out with updates and new features all the time so I'm always adjusting to the new options.

Marium W.

Tab Review

Reviewed on 2019/01/17

Overall, Tab32 is very easy to use & very self explanatory. However , unfortunately the system slows down tremendously at 3 pm when the internet starts to get slow . Also, the appoint scheduled box (in orange) always gets frozen on the screen so you have to go back to the schedule to remove it .

Pros

This software system is very easy to use . I enjoy the router slips to help all staff members be on the same page as of what’s being done for the day & what doctor is preferring for the next appointment. It’s pretty self explanatory if you’re new to the system , and making new features easy to find and use .

Cons

There’s a few features I wish the software system had , for example; something we can use to dictate who’s on a cancellation list & who’s not , to see how many appointments a patient has no called / no showed , rescheduled, etc. without having to look into their appointment history . It would also be beneficial to get the insurance information on the appointment pop-up so We wouldn’t have to go to the patient profile to see what type of insurance they have .

William S.

Simple, Easy to Use, Effective

Reviewed on 2018/07/30

Pros

Tab32 is extremely simple to learn and use. The workflows are well thought out making the program effective for straightforward office management. The clean look and easy to navigate pages make it a joy to use compared to Dentrix and such.

Cons

The reporting could be more robust, however, the CEO has assured me that this is coming soon. The only other thing would be it takes a few too many clicks to complete treatment and subsequently bill to insurance. Also, it would be nice if you could stay on the schedule with another module open so you could toggle back and forth during tasks. Not a dealbreaker by any stretch but in a perfect world...

Bobby B.

Using Tab32 for over a year

Reviewed on 2018/07/17

Works well for and it's constantly improving, it's a great software to get into and grow with.

Pros

Amazing features that need to be connected and easier to use.
They do listen to your concern after a while and will try improvements.
Everything in one place and many features that would cost more than a single app.

Cons

No updated given, bad customer support as it takes way too long to get back to you.
There are way too many steps to do simple tasks. Appointments have 3 step work to be done.
It's improved by miles in the last year but still needs work.

Nadia A.

An elegant all-inclusive program

Reviewed on 2020/08/27

Tab32 is successful at keeping all patient related tasks within the program - from communication to billing to advertising. Some features take multiple steps to perform and can be difficult to manage in a busy dental practice. Overall I see the the potential to be a great product

Pros

I like that you do not have to leave the program to perform tasks

Cons

setup is difficult. The training does not really emphasize the real time setup and workflow

Branda K.

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 2018/11/19

Pros

Very user friendly!! Easy to use! Tech support was very helpful for small problems

Cons

I hadn’t no problems with this software

Melody J.
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Reviewed on 2019/03/29

I really like the electronic billi g portion. And the quick turn around for payment.

Pros

People friendly. Quick help support. Maintenance update.

Cons

The X-ray portion. ( X- ray Studio) not transferring/ saving x-rays at times.

Greta M.

Treatment Planning

Reviewed on 2019/09/29

treatment planning functions

Pros

The customer support with Tab 32 team and the messaging patients from the software.

Cons

As treatment coordinator I work with time management and the new update to input treatment plans is over whelming especially when you have differ options.

Not able to filter the codes to pull the report on the production produced by provider.

Sarah L.

Very intuitive platform. Cloud features are really great! Customer support is stellar.

Reviewed on 2018/03/28

Pros

Remote access is a real plus. The responsiveness of customer support is probably what I am most impressed with.

Cons

The billing piece takes some getting used to; however, we are still new to the system and have not had a chance to explore all the features.

Mike L.

TAB32 a simple alternative to other cloud base software

Reviewed on 2018/11/13

Good experiences with tab32. Compared to other cloud base PMS it’s simpler and easy to use.

Customer support is very good and they are always improving .

Pros

Simplicity
Founders are improving software constantly

Cons

Simple growing pains that tab32 is addressing

Maher K.

New efficient dental practice management program with all inclusive features

Reviewed on 2017/09/28

Pros

all inclusive program include X ray Acquisition and appointment reminder and billing and eligibility check

Cons

Lacks of some features that made a practice easier
can not scan directly to the program have to use third party

Dr. L.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

The software is easy to use and comprehensive. Also The team is very helpful. Thank you!

Reviewed on 2018/06/25

Pros

Very comprehensive. Also it is very easy to use. The texting function is a great tool to communicate with patients.

Cons

Not sure yet. Need the prescription function added as soon as possible. Please let us know when this is done.

Ryan M.

Post Server World: Multiple Vendors. One Login. One Price

Reviewed on 2020/02/11

Very helpful during the migration as well as training and implementation.

Pros

tab32 allowed us to move us off of our server while not losing any key workflows that we needed. We even saved on our monthly payments by consolidating all our different vendors we were using by moving to tab32. From patient texting, free updates, estatements with online payments, unlimited eclaims, online booking, reporting, digital x ray studio, and many more, tab32 had everything we needed to keep growing our practice and move to a post server world.

Cons

Change management is always difficult, but after using the software for about 2-3 weeks my staff became very efficient.

Nina N.

tab32 review

Reviewed on 2020/11/13

I have a lot of recommendations, but I ultimately like this product a lot. I think it has potential to be much better. I hope that this company lasts because I really don't want to have to transition my charts again.

Pros

It is great to have everything in one place and to be able to access everything remotely. The software is intuitive and comprehensive. Its also nice to be able to communicate easily with patients.

Cons

Some of the features are unnecessarily disorganized. It would have been ideal to copy the features of other EHR's that are doing their thing well. For example, the chart notes are not organized at all- just copy Open Dental. The billing is also not straight forward. The reports are easy to run, but there is no option to compare things. It would be great to be able to compare monthly production for date of service and monthly collection for date of service. Also, why would anyone need to know when a date a service was entered? This is an unnecessary report option. I think you need more dentists and billers to consult with and to implement these changes.

Lastly, you need to develop a phone app, at least for the doctor. For example, I had a patient text me yesterday and I couldn't respond until late last night; then she texted me back at 7 am this morning but I didn't check the site until 9 pm tonight and I'm pretty sure she is going to be angry about that. But on days when I'm not in the office it isn't always possible for me to get on my computer. Patients expect a response earlier when its a text. And this app should not be an added fee.

Ebony M.

Cloud is the way to go!

Reviewed on 2018/05/15

Pros

Tab32 is a very strong asset for our Dental practice in terms of operational and patient communications - reminders, appointment confirmation, automated recalls & surveys. Being Cloud software, it has provided me the flexibility to finish off day early sometimes and get back to it later in the evening or week ends, has complete auditing. The User Interface is a total upgrade and intuitive compare with traditional server based age old software.

Cons

Nothing major to gripe about but they are working on some small enhancements that we've requested like customized reporting, timesheet management. Again, their customer service is easy to reach and accommodative in case of any help / issues.