PayHOA

Homeowner association (HOA) management software

Iris F.

Board President

Reviewed on 2019/05/10

We collect homeowners association fees, the intuitive system allows us to obtain data and monitor expenses and communicate with owners. The Board loves it!

Pros

The most great experience was the service during our transition to the new portal. The system ease of use, real time, and features with several options are available are secondary.

Cons

Not applicable, new features are on the horizon.

Response from Pay HOA

Hi Iris,

Thank you for the review! I'm glad your Board and association members are finding PayHOA helpful!

Mike Bollinger

Marco polo C.

pretty good, would be nice to have a mobile app.

Reviewed on 2015/12/01

Great ease of use. it's easy to find everything. I do wish there was a mobile app to make it easier to use on the go. Also, if there was a way to cancel a payment that wasnt intended to go through or went to the wrong charge.

Actually, it would be useful if "load" money onto our account and from there we can select which parts of our dues we would like to apply them too.

Response from Legacy Financial

Hey Marco Polo,

Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback. This really helps us improve the product and user experience.

I wanted to point out that you can delete any payments that are recorded locally on the view all payments page, just not credit card or e-check payments.

Also, when you make a payment, you can select which charges you want to pay by checking the selection box next to each charge.

I hope that helps!

Mike Bollinger

Shawn D.

Great Experience

Reviewed on 2017/12/20

Pros

I used this platform for about a year for our fraternity, specifically alumni relations. It was very easy to use and contact customer service for any type of help. Members can go in and make payments. It's involved without being that involved. Highly recommendable.

Benjamin O.

The software user interface does not allow for easy use.

Reviewed on 2015/06/25

I like all of the features offered within the product because it can be very useful if used to maximum capacity. However, the user interface does not allow for this to occur efficiently. Adding new members is very difficult. Grouping members into separate groups is slightly better. Charging members is difficult. Eliminating or changing charges is difficult. Many tasks require a reload of the page and the reload directs the user to a different page that they must navigate back to. This is very inefficient because you are required to complete tasks for embers over and over as opposed to all at once.

Response from Legacy Financial

Hi Benjamin,

Thank you for the note -- I appreciate your honest feedback. We are working hard to update the interface to solve many of the issues you pointed out. We are launching the new site Aug 1st. Below is a link to a dummy account, feel free to take a look around. I'd love to hear any feedback you may have!

Mike

Vincent H.

Makes a Hard Job, Simple

Reviewed on 2015/06/26

LegFi has changed the way my fraternity works when it comes to payments. Not only does it make dues collections simple, but it also makes donations simple as well. Alumni don't always enjoy sending in cash, LegFi simplifies that; by having a charge of $100 (for an alumni event), Legfi makes it easy for alumni to put in their contribution and know exactly where it is going (Straight into our fraternities bank account). In the eyes of my chapter, LegFi has made us feel more advanced, more secure, and more reliable than ever.

Les H.

A Definite Improvement

Reviewed on 2015/06/26

We've been happy with the move to the LegFi system. It provides us with better controls over cash collections; provides the Alumni Volunteer Corp with better visibility into the status of collections within the Chapter and with better internal controls. The only negatives I would have relate to reporting. The standard menu driven reports could be improved; by consulting with an accountant.

Alec F.

It has been very easy to deal with the website.

Reviewed on 2015/06/25

I have experienced amazing customer that has never been matched and the website is easy to work with. I have seen the new website and it looks like it'll be more efficient and easy to use. My biggest issue with the website is when I edit charges the system is hard to accurately change to the new total and it messes up that persons account.

Ian C.

Our chapter uses LegFi as a fraternity billing and collections service.

Reviewed on 2015/06/26

Legfi is very convenient for all members of our organization. It is easy to use, and clearly illustrates the chapters collections and billings. I would highly recommend it to other chapters/organizations.

Rowland G.

This program has made book keeping a breeze through.

Reviewed on 2015/06/25

cons: a bit more expensive than some, a few usability took me a while to get use to.
Pros: customer service is some of the best I've ever delt with, this program has every option imaginable

Ryan K.

Used it for fraternal funds.

Reviewed on 2015/06/25

Customer service was good/responsive and the interface was an intuitive experience. The fees involved with the transactions, however, were not worth the features provided--too expensive.

Jeffrey G.

I have had only good experiences with LegFi. Definitely makes collecting money easy.

Reviewed on 2015/06/25

Pros: Very easy to collect money, keeps track of who paid and who didn't, very great customer service.

Cons: Take a lot of money out for a service fee for each payment.

Rob P.

Treasurer for one year

Reviewed on 2015/06/25

Pros are that it is easy to manage and use collections manager. Cons are that the website will occasionally lag and exit out, causing manual payments to not go through.

Garrett D.

Legfi Review

Reviewed on 2015/06/25

I've only had one problem with this software and it was creating groups. For some reason, I haven't been able to create a group.

Nick T.

Good

Reviewed on 2015/06/26

Great service but sending txt messages is horrible it breaks them into seperate messages cutting several letters in the process

Logan D.

Great and Easy to use!

Reviewed on 2015/06/25

As treasurer of my fraternity, this is an easy to use system that is great for collecting dues and other payments.

Webster M.

it's k

Reviewed on 2015/06/25

Everything works pretty good. Sometimes it's hard to get the view of data that you want, but it's very easy to use.

Zac M.

Good Service

Reviewed on 2015/06/25

We have used this for a couple of semesters. It is fairly easy to use and great customer service.

Chad M.

Very nice software that helps with managing group billing.

Reviewed on 2015/06/26

Overall very positive. We like the service and have had little problems with the company!

Brycen R.

satisfactory

Reviewed on 2015/11/21

good ease of use, haven't needed to use customer service as of yet.

Breck W.

Reviewed on 2015/06/25

Never had issues, and always have helpful customer service when needed.

Josiah J.

It has served the function that I needed it to.

Reviewed on 2015/07/02

It is a great place to organize due payments. No manor drawbacks.

Shawn C.

Wonderful and Easy

Reviewed on 2015/06/25

Its been great managing and logging information. Its great.

Ben B.

Alpha sig Barton college

Reviewed on 2015/06/25

Legfi is easy to bill and have the guys pay. Great product

Kevin P.

Great. Very easy to use.

Incredible customer service

Michael H.

good to work with

Reviewed on 2015/07/01

hard to use bugetting tool