Striven

Collaborative ERP for business process management

Chris
Chris
  • Industry: Human Resources

Ideal system

Reviewed on 2022/12/28

Pros

We explored a variety of ERP packages and the possibility of creating our own when assessing our business needs. We found Striven to be an ideal system that could evolve along with our company. I personally enjoy using the report builder to measure data, as well as the accessibility of the software and its capacity to create tasks quickly. This makes it easier for our company to stay organized and efficient with our internal communications.

Cons

Honestly, I don't dislike much about Striven. It's very user-friendly and I'm able to find what I need quickly. I was able to come up with a solution, but it would be great if there was an option to age from either starting point.

Mitch
  • Industry: Automotive

Striven Getting Better with each UP

Reviewed on 2021/08/11

Striven has been great for us in every area of our business. Because of Striven we have automated so many processes that in the past required employee intervention.

Overall I would say that I'm excited that we are using Striven and that it has the bandwidth to support our business for years to come.

Pros

Striven is a compete ERP. It handles all aspects of business management and is easy to automate.

Cons

Striven is growing not only in users but in processes that provide. Since its cloud based it has had growing pains as far as speed is concern. Sometimes it slows down. The Striven Team is on it and making performance improvements as I write this. They are committed group of people and say what they do and do what they say.

Mike

Striven User

Reviewed on 2021/08/11

Pros

does an ok job at storing files and handling security

Cons

Less friendly SharePoint which could easily be replaced by SP which is offered in all Microsoft licenses

Kimberly
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

Better & Better...

Reviewed on 2020/11/20

Striven just keeps getting better and better. Monthly updates come out with little improvements that you never knew you needed or they are updates that are added to Striven based on a suggestion. How wonderful that you say, it would be great if this could happen and within a month or two the change has been made.
The customer service is also second to none. I recently reached out to my go to girl at Striven, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], for an issue that ended up being a gmail issue and not Striven. She patiently worked with me to investigate and come up with a solution for me. The people at Striven are the best part.

Pros

All aspects of our orders/work can be easily tracked and everything is related from invoices to customers, tasks to the work crew, quotes from our vendors, purchase orders, completion documents, etc. It keeps all of our projects and jobs totally organized and it gives us a snapshot of profitability of each job.
The other think is the ease of use. We just bought on a new Project Manager who would prefer never to turn on a computer. We should him what he needed to do on Striven for his work and he was immediately hooked. The nervousness of being on our system went away the first day he was using Strvien

Cons

Very little on this system I don't like. One minor thing that was an issue is the fact that item lines on sales orders could not be moved around. We mentioned it to Striven and they loved the idea and now we hope to see this change in an upcoming release.

Bill

Striven is the ERP for Growing Businesses

Reviewed on 2021/05/09

Pros

Striven is the most customizable ERP on the market. Offering the ability to customize everything from sale order documents to emails! Allowing customizations in the processing of sales orders, invoices, and items.

Cons

Some of the integration features are lacking, but Striven actively updates its software to include new integrations every 5 weeks!

SAP S/4HANA Cloud

Quickbooks Online
Sarfaraz
Sarfaraz
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Revolutionizing Project Management with Striven

Reviewed on 2023/01/26

My overall experience with Striven has been mixed. On one hand, the software is very user-friendly and easy to navigate. The interface is clean and intuitive, making it simple to find the tools and features I need. Additionally, the software has a lot of useful features that have helped me to streamline my workflow and be more productive.On the other hand, there are a few things that I did not like about Striven. One of the biggest issues I had was with the software's customer support. I had a few technical issues that I needed help with, and it took several days for them to get back to me. This was frustrating and slowed down my work. Additionally, I found that the software's reporting capabilities were a bit lacking. I would have liked to see more detailed reports and more customization options.

Pros

One of the things I liked most about Striven software is its intuitive and user-friendly interface. The layout is simple and easy to navigate, making it easy for me to quickly find the features and tools I need. The software also offers a wide range of customization options, allowing me to tailor it to my specific needs and preferences. Overall, I found Striven software to be a powerful and versatile tool that helped me to improve my productivity and achieve my goals. The software is packed with features and functions that are designed to meet the needs of a wide range of users, and it is easy to use and customize. If you're looking for a powerful and flexible software solution, I would highly recommend Striven.

Cons

One of the things I liked least about Striven software was its lack of customization options. While the software had a lot of great features, I found that it was difficult to tailor it to my specific needs and preferences. Additionally, I found the user interface to be a bit clunky and unintuitive, which made it difficult to navigate and use the software effectively. Another issue I had with Striven was the lack of customer support. When I had questions or encountered problems, I found it difficult to get in touch with someone who could help me. Overall, I was disappointed with the lack of flexibility and support offered by Striven.

Jessica

Striven Works Well for our Company

Reviewed on 2023/02/15

Pros

One of my favorite elements of Striven is how responsive the development team is to our needs. When we reach out to them about a change or addition to the system that could help us do our jobs better they listen. They continually update and enhance Striven to make it work for their customers, which we really appreciate.

Cons

I wish the Reports element of the system was improved. I've run into issues where I cannot generate a report with all of the information I need encompassed in a single report.

Striven NU

Reviewed on 2022/08/08

Pros

It is a very suitable software for my job. Thanks to the software, I can see even the smallest details. I get my work done with this software.

Cons

It seems to have some shortcomings in terms of interface and settings. Other than that, I can say that there is nothing bad about it.

Rob
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

BUSINESS REVIEW

Reviewed on 2019/01/17

We have been business partners with Miles Technologies for a number of years. One area of struggle we had was with financial reporting. We worked very closely with the customer representative and his team and are experiencing tremendous success with the BUSINESS system. We were successful in incorporating our multiple lines of business lines into the BUSINESS system and have seen improvements in our processes. We continue to work with Miles Technologies in improving our day -to-day activities within our organization.

Pros

Flexibility and support within the BUSINESS system.

Cons

Downloading reports into Excel, no formulas for totals.

Raúl
Raúl
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

CRM with an intuitive interface

Reviewed on 2022/07/11

Pros

What I have liked the most during the time I have tried it is how usable and easy to understand this CRM is. Many times one of the biggest handicaps you find is the complexity of the platform itself, not so in Striven.

Cons

A greater number of updates to the platform would be interesting so that the CRM evolves even faster.

Cory
  • Industry: Design

Striven For Engineering

Reviewed on 2023/02/15

We are trying to automate and organize alot of our engineering data so we can stream line our administration duties which take up a lot of our time and have been short cut in our manual procedures.

Pros

We like that we can export data cards from Solidworks with all of our part data and BOM information into a format that Striven can import and update within our ordering and customer systems.

Cons

I have not had enough time to use Striven to work out the cons.

Alessandro
  • Industry: Wholesale

Striven is a little know powerhouse for your small business

Reviewed on 2021/08/11

Striven has been such a pleasure to work with. Their staff is extremely helpful and responsive. You almost get to know them and they feel like part of your own company at times. Great people to work with.

Pros

The software is customisable so as to fit your particular business. Our business has many variables and parts, and we were able to get Striven to do what other bigger system were not able to....at a fraction of the price.

Cons

None really. There could be some better interfaces and some easier customisations, but overall, there are no real cons with regards to our experience.

Ryan

Excellent value

Reviewed on 2021/01/13

Pros

It has an incredible amount of features for the money and there is no license level, meaning one user license gives you access to everything. Many other products require you to buy additional items to get more features. Having the project management / time tracking system live in the same place as a full accounting product is a *huge* help.

Cons

It could use some UX help as some things aren't always very intuitive. We found a few tasks in our older system were easier to reason about, but overall the UX is decent.

Planview Daptiv
Daan
  • Industry: Accounting

Affordable, fast, secure program for our accounting business

Reviewed on 2022/06/02

Pros

Customer Relations Management is simply great. Everything is there. Striven is also very secure.

Cons

The UI could have been a bit better. Some Microsoft programs could replace Striven.

Odoo

Reasons for Choosing Striven

Good reviews

Axelor

Reasons for Switching to Striven

Great reviews, the price and security.
Lil

A game-changer

Reviewed on 2023/03/05

Pros

We use Striven extensively for client, staff and project tracking; we have found it to be a seamless solution. I especially like the abilty to design surveys, assessments and reports on the fly for up-to-the minute information.

Cons

It would be helpful if time tracking allowed flexible template set-up, allowing users on ongoing/long projects to pre-populate weekly time sheets

Geoff
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Account Manager Medical Waste Sales - Review

great

great

Pros

Connecting teams in a simple and efficient manner. Great for task management and pulling in different people when needed. Also provides wonderful transparency and helps ensure accountability.

Cons

Would like the system to allow an email address to be used for multiple contacts -- some offices use 1 central email address for each contact person. Thus, they have different phone numbers but use same email address and it is difficult to create new contact if email address is not unique.

Justin

Striven Review

Reviewed on 2020/02/13

Pros

We use Striven on a daily basis and it has been a major upgrade for our IT systems. Striven facilitates our sales tracking, quoting customers, information repository and centralized place to store and access sales info. All sales can now view and edit quotes if folks are out

Cons

The calendar functionality is difficult to get accustomed to.

Dan
  • Industry: Public Safety

Striven Review

Reviewed on 2022/07/01

Support has been great, we have no complaints.

Support has been great, we have no complaints.

Pros

I like that me have been able to change it to fit our needs. We will be able to cancel multiple other software subscriptions, and use Striven for almost everything including accounting, project management and time keeping. We also love that our customers can see the project portal easily, and see project progression and ask questions.

Cons

If the software does quotes/estimates, I could not find where. Our business consultant is working with Striven support to find out how to add a quote template.

Brandon

Growing into striven

Reviewed on 2023/02/20

we just finished our first fiscal year with striven, clients, receipts, jobs are all in and we couldn't be happier. Purchasing Striven ahead of time is going to make it so much easier to grow without data migration and I can grow into additional features/functions to suit my business needs with each growth stage. [sensitive content hidden] was phenomenal through the process and was a huge part of me joining. The level of communication and support has been fantastic. I'm looking forward to reducing my role in other areas of he business so I can spend more time in Striven and how I can better use it to serve my team better.

Pros

The support is next level. Fairly easy to maneuver in Striven and only had to learn a few tasks/clicks that seamed foreign to my experience with other CRM software.

Cons

when choosing a category like clients or vendors it doesn't automatically give you a list. you have to click the search button to populate the list which is an unnecessary step for me.

April
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

User Friendly

Reviewed on 2023/02/15

Pros

Easy to use. Very user friendly. Invoicing is easy

Cons

Wish it was more customizable as in emails to customers, etc.

Zach
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Great Service!

Reviewed on 2020/05/27

They are very responsive to any questions and always do their best to provide the best product possible

Pros

Ease of use! The functionality for accounting purposes is awesome!

Cons

Nothing Striven is always trying to do their best to improve functions to cut down time on your work

Jeff

Great Cloud ERP for Mis Size Companies

Reviewed on 2023/03/19

Pros

Easy to to roll out. Covers all the essentials. Dashboards are awesome.

Cons

Integrations with marketing platforms like Gohighlevel are lacking. Clients like direct integrations more than just Zapier connections.

Alex
  • Industry: Automotive

Our Experience

Reviewed on 2023/02/15

A completely cloud based accounting system is the way to go!

A completely cloud based accounting system is the way to go!

Pros

Receivables and payables features are great!

Cons

Each time you click something it opens a new tab.

Mital
  • Industry: Accounting

Overall very good experience

Reviewed on 2021/08/19

Pros

Ease of use and easy access through mobile application.

Cons

When I started, the mobile application was not much userfriendly. but with updates, its getting better.

Amanda
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Much Improvements To be Made

Reviewed on 2023/02/15

Pros

I like the ease of use of the software, and the ability to work around for what I need when I want to.

Cons

Every time something is opened, a new window is opened at the same time.