Lawcus

A new and better way to run your law firm remotely!

Nicole L.
  • Industry: Legal Services

Lawcus is the one to beat!

Reviewed on 2021/02/09

Pros

I love the kanban view of my pipelines, the workflow automations, dynamic merge fields, relationships, tags, intake forms and most of all, lead tracking and the dashboard.

Cons

I would love to have my html signature in my emails.

Kaelyn D.
  • Industry: Law Practice

Great Case Management Software!

Reviewed on 2020/04/01

Awesome! Working with Lawcus has overall been an experience that's moved our firm ahead and got us into Cloud-based practice management software just before it was essential (COVID-19).

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are extremely responsive and are available basically 24/7 to assist with any questions that users have. This software is also flexible and takes into serious consideration its clients' input when releasing updates.

Cons

Sometimes there can be bugs that come up with new updates, but that is to be expected with any software updates.

Candace J.

Perfect Way to Customize Your Law Firm's Client Data

Reviewed on 2020/03/24

Wonderful. Great customer support and I can tell there is a lot of vision for future growth.

Pros

It's organization is the best of all other software out there. Very feature rich and growing.

Cons

Still feel like the portal for each client file could be better for team communication.

Mark K.
  • Industry: Legal Services

So far - it's been great.

Reviewed on 2020/06/18

So far, so good. Less than 1 year of use. But it has been a definite improvement over our prior stand alone time/billing and client contact and task assignment software.

Pros

Integration of time and billing with client contact information and task assignment to staff.

Cons

Early bugs have been worked out. Moving in and across fields in the billing slips could be a bit easier. I'd like to be able to use shortcuts and fas ttrack in that function.

Gurman C.

Lawcus has simplified my practice!

Reviewed on 2016/04/02

Lawcus is by far the most intuitive and easy to use case management software with no learning curve. Some of my favorite features are Kanban boards to visualize matters, automated task lists and ability to view notes on the matter timeline. Lawcus also has inbuilt CRM that helps me keep track of my clients and opportunities (pre-matter). Additionally, customer service has been phenomenal, they are very responsive to suggestions and are constantly adding innovating features to the platform.

After evaluating many practice management tools, I have found a tool that is lean and is not bloated with half-baked features which I will not usually use.

Christina S.

Tools that I use!

Reviewed on 2016/01/27

Lawcus has really streamlined practice management into a visually-appealing, intuitive, and effective product. It is great for allocating work among a team and tracking matters through the life cycle of a client matter. Other practice management products that I have used have a lot of expensive bells and whistles that I don't actually ever use; Lawcus' strength is that it is lean and powerful.

Francesco D.

Visual Law practice manager software working for any kind of Law Firm

Reviewed on 2016/01/27

I like Lawcus and I recommend trying it out. I found Lawcus innovative, useful and at the same time very easy to use.

I wait some improvement I believe are a "must" (i.s. regarding firm's data - allow users to import/export your data into a file format (usually .csv); improve calendar integration), but my overall experience is excellent.

Kristy C.

Great!

Reviewed on 2020/08/30

My overall experience with Lawcus has been great and I anticipate staying with the software for a long time to come.

Pros

This software is a full legal practice management software. It's modern in function and appearance, fairly easy to use, and the customer support is FANTASTIC. I switched from Clio to this software because I like all the customizations. There is a lot of promise with this software as it continues to develop.

Cons

This is newer software so each day it seems new features are released/ improved. Minor glitches have shown up occasionally, but customer support is super receptive and fixes them right away.

Allen S.

Lawcus is off to a strong start!

Reviewed on 2016/03/27

After a lot of digging around, I recently signed on with Lawcus. I was searching for easy-to-use, visual project management software for my increasing caseload and growing team.

While there are some bugs which is to be expected (Lawcus is in beta currently), I'm satisfied with the basic functions. I can easily create potential matters (called "opportunities") and drag-and-drop each opportunity through several customized stages of my prospect pipeline. Converting an opportunity into a new matter is as easy as clicking a button, which places the matter into a new pipeline. I've set up several matter pipelines, corresponding with our different practice area. Each pipeline contains stages specific to that practice area workflow. Some stages are programmed with automated tasks, which Lawcus adds on cue.

Additionally, Lawcus' integrated CRM is a nice bonus. Using the same software for CRM and PM makes total sense and should increase our firm's efficiency managing relationships, opportunities and matters.

Finally, Lawcus has been extremely responsive to my questions. They also seem genuinely interested in how we are using Lawcus so that they can develop Lawcus to suit our interests.

I wish I could press the fast forward button and see the polished/refined version of Lawcus. Yet, they're off to a strong start, and I believe they will be a good fit for many attorneys looking to blend CRM/PM software with a visual layout.

Allen

Hansary L.

Small Family Law Firm Using Lawcus

Reviewed on 2019/08/27

The relationship we have with Lawcus has been a very important one. They are very responsive to our needs. They have worked hard to customize our experience. Every month, they are rolling out new features.

Pros

I really like the task management and case tracking features. The ability to use the Kanban-board matter display and the task assignment really helps assign tasks very well.

Cons

The billing component needed a tremendous amount of work when we first started. However, they responded to our specific needs.

Galen H.
  • Industry: Legal Services

I wish I had discovered Lawcus sooner....

Reviewed on 2021/02/08

So far it has been an overall positive experience.

Pros

The conditional logic for workflows, as well as the integration of the legal CRM and the legal practice management modules into one.

Cons

I wish there was more documentation that explained the various functions and how they interact with each other.

Ashley B.
  • Industry: Law Practice

This tool makes our lives so much easier.

Reviewed on 2020/12/23

Pros

I love that this product is intuitive and easy to use, integrates with lots of the other tools we were using (appointment scheduler, Google Drive, etc.), can be customized to use our branding themes, has so many automation options, and best of all is Lawcus' customer service team. They are quickly responsive, dedicated to ongoing improvement, and overall incredibly helpful. We highly recommend Lawcus!

Cons

It takes practice to get to know how to customize the tool. I would love to see more tutorials / FAQs so that I don't have to bug the customer service team too much.

Abha K.

Thank you!

Reviewed on 2020/07/17

Wonderful experience, excellent service and great product, which is affordable.

Pros

The customer service is excellent. I am so impressed with the company's desire to help their customers. I have received responses immediately with any inquiry I had. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always available, offering his time to help me solve any issue, answer any questions I have had. Another wonderful aspect of the software is that it is continuously evolving, adding new features to make our work more easy. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

Cons

I would like a few more instruction videos, if possible.

Cassidy F.

Lawcus Review

Reviewed on 2020/03/25

Pros

I liked the workflow and automation options most

Cons

Limited in terms of search function
Notes/Facts/Meetings/Calls all in one screen - if they were separated might make it easier
Wish it could integrate phone calls and/or emails automatically

Mariam T.

Robust CRM+Practice Management!

Reviewed on 2020/12/23

No problems. The customer service is incredibly responsive and helpful. I don't have anything other than great things to say about Lawcus.

Pros

The software is easy to use and understand. It's flexible and you can create your desired workflows and processes with it. The customer service is incredible. If I could give higher than 5 stars I would. This software does the work of 2-3 software combined and does it well for a very reasonable price.

Cons

So far I am not finding anything that I don't like. It could use some UI updates, but they are making changes on a regular basis so I know it's only a matter of time.

Brian S.

Nearly perfect client management.

Reviewed on 2017/09/15

Pros

Incredibly clean, simple interface that is also robust and has endless integrations using Zapier. The customer support is second to none, and the developers are working to enhance the UI, features, and stability every day.

Cons

This software has no cons other than slight bugs which are to be expected when utilizing beta software.

Amina J.

Streamlined

Reviewed on 2020/07/20

Great!

Pros

Very user friendly interface.
Highly customizable

Cons

Can get a bit confusing. But customer service is great and fast

Charlotte C.

Excellent Product

Reviewed on 2016/04/14

We started using Lawcus in April 2016. I have been looking for a product to work in a kanban board fashion for years. This program meets all of our needs and the client service is like none other. I would definitely recommend.

Javier C.
  • Industry: Law Practice

The BEST experience I have ever had with any company.

Reviewed on 2020/06/22

I have been able to organize my matters in a way that allows me to work efficiently. The task delegation function is incredible and easy to use. The built-in CRM allows me to track leads more effectively and gives me real-time insight into my firm and allows me to track my marketing efforts.

Pros

The organizational structure and ease of use are my favorite aspects of this software. However, the customer support I have received from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are outstanding so it's hard to pick just one thing I like the most.

Cons

There were some functions missing that have since been added. At the moment, I think the mobile app could use some improved functionality but the team is already working on that!

Rolf F.
  • Industry: Legal Services

Best legal management software, especially for your money

Reviewed on 2020/03/24

The software has been great to use, and when I have run into an issue the support team is incredibly quick to help, either with a software update or directions on how to use the system. I really like the product already and can't wait to see where else the software goes!

Pros

The ability to automate so much of my practice is great. The kanban boards and matter stages allow you to put different tasks onto your to do list depending on what stage your case is in, it allows you to automate sending update emails to your clients, automates decline emails, and plenty more. The dashboard allows you to keep track of your referrals, what sources are working, what's not. The leads are separate from your matters, and can have different settings for each and contact follow ups. And automatically sending invoices directly from yourself instead of the practice management software is a great feature, too. That's who the client expects the invoice to come from! It's great.

Cons

It is a relatively new software (just a few years), and they have lots of updates, so there are some bugs in the features. But that is really to be expected with how much they update and how many different ways people use the product. Overall I really like Lawcus a lot, and recommend it to anyone who asks (and even people who don't).

David A.

Best Product on the Market

Reviewed on 2020/07/19

Pros

Lawcus is the most complete package on the market. I’ve found that every cloud base practice management software does 1 or 2 things well - but it has been amazing to me that none of them have put together the whole package.

Lawcus comes close to nailing the entire thing.

I use Lawmatics for my CRM and We love how Lawcus also sets it matters up in pipelines.

Cons

It has some minor bugs sometimes, but there hasn’t been a bug that I’ve come across that didn’t resolve it self by redoing it.

Suzanne H.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

the all in one I've been looking for

Reviewed on 2020/07/09

I have everything I need in one place: invoices, timekeeping, notes, emails, calendar, CRM, tracking and reporting of KPIs, document templates and automation.

Pros

I've searched for a CRM that's easily integrated with law practice management software without a big upfront expenditure. Lawcus has built-in CRM in addition to great reporting and automation.

Cons

Still working on some integration hiccups, but nobody's perfect.

Tamara G.
  • Industry: Law Practice

Lawcus is a great choice for Law Firms!

Reviewed on 2020/06/17

Pros

The customization of Lawcus has enabled a more streamlined procedure for each step of a case. The tech support and customer service is absolutely fabulous! Lawcus’ response time for any question or communication is top notch! I’ve always had questions or concerns answered same day.

Cons

The process of switching everything from our prior case management software was tedious and at times confusing; but part of that problem is that I’m not particularly tech savvy (to say the least).

Michelle S.

Great product

Reviewed on 2021/03/16

Lawcus has been great and the customer service is amazing

Pros

This software has been great so far for being able to see the status of my business and helping me stay on top of my work.

Cons

I wish I had started with Lawcus because transitioning from the software I used previously is using valuable time, just because I am not familiar with the new.

Alan F.

Great Tool

Reviewed on 2016/02/01

I have run through the gamut of LPM programs, and Lawcus is the best. Unlike most programs, which are (poor) billing software with other (poor) things built around it, Lawcus is a CRM and Project Management tool. And, it recently integrated with the best invoice/ billing programs, Freshbooks and Harvest. Lawcus takes full advantage of lean methodology by way of digital Kanban Boards. It's a great tool, getting better each week as they add more features and integrations.