Cloverleaf Reviews

Cloverleaf

Team personality, skill & culture testing and mapping

4.5/5 (15 reviews)
Abdul H.

Quick but can be tricky

Reviewed on 2019/03/26

It was pretty good but it could have easier toggling between dates and we should be able to search order by search menu.

Pros

It is very much liking using a tablet.
Can view your orders of past three months in very details.
User friendly and easy to organize.
Not a lot of training required for new users.

Cons

When I am looking for sales and toggling between different days it is little tedious.
Only store upto three months of records.

Amanda M.

Helps us improve the way we communicate with our team and sort through potential candidates

Reviewed on 2018/05/09

Cloverleaf creates value by helping us organize our team most efficiently. We use Cloverleaf to understand one other better, allowing us to communicate in the best possible way - making work more fun and productive.

Pros

- We recently used personal insights to create a custom plan for each employee and found it beneficial for the management team and employee
- Team and individual insights are priceless when it comes to professional development and organization training
- Ability to segment multiple teams is a useful feature
- Super user-friendly, easy to get started
- Customer service is top notch, swift to respond and provide assistance

Cons

No complaints. Cloverleaf enables our leadership team to fill gaps where we may be deficient, communicate better and play to our strengths.

Peggy M.

I love the product, that it can store fragmented data points and it's interesting visually

Reviewed on 2017/09/19

-Helping to understand individual strengths for building a team
-Creating value by organizing work differently
-Empowering people to do energy giving work

Pros

The insights gleaned from having it explained by an expert user; discovered cultural values I didn't know were true until they were highlighted on the visual org charts; could see opportunities for team success and how to position people because of the insights page; gave team leader a common language for communicating inside to/about team.

Cons

I am not always sure what the defining terms mean. The text boxes that pop up explaining the different features is extremely helpful. When I sent people to sign up additionally, they didn't intuitively note which parts were free and which had add'l costs so they didn't complete all the free ones because they didn't immediately understand.

I'm an early adopter

Used Other for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/05/04

Pros

1. How the assessments are integrated on a dashboard.
2. Providing tools to help navigate relational connection

Cons

What I like least is the lack of integration with email to send alerts, updates, etc. versus having to log into the platform separately.

Barbara B.

Review Cloverleaf

Reviewed on 2018/06/15

Pros

I like the insights that are proactively sent to me via email on teammates. These are little nuggets of useful information that help me feel more connected and understanding of the people I work with.

Cons

I can't think of anything yet in all honesty. I've not had enough experience to find something I don't like.

Kristine R.

ease of use and very functional for our team assignments providing great insight

Reviewed on 2017/09/18

not only about ourselves but others and what they bring to the table...visuals are very nice and you can take a deeper dive by click on the yellow bar above if time permits.

Pros

ease of use and the dashboard arrangement that provides great insight for both the user and teammates

Cons

nothing it provides our teams with a functional tool that reinforces their coursework in their leadership/management courses.

Brittany O.

The team at Cloverleaf is awesome. Anytime there is something that is fixed they are on it.

Reviewed on 2017/09/14

It is great for seeing how the team all fits together and it is a good tool for understanding why people may have communication issues.

Pros

It is comprehensive and fairly easy to understand. I like that you can click back and forth between the different options for teams in the same browser. It is very clear who falls where in the charts.

Cons

I wish there was an easier way to transition to applicants. I have a hard time getting to the menu to view all my teams and I know there is the 2nd option menu but it doesn't have all the things I need.

6.0/10
Jonathan W.

Cloverleaf is a great resource that helped me see how to play to my strength in the context of Team

Reviewed on 2017/09/18

Pros

What works well for me is the way that the information is laid out in a very visual way. I love seeing the theoretical impact we might experience if we lose a team member.

Cons

I don't love the delicate color scheme used in branding marks. It feels a little flat for such a powerful tool.

Absolutely the best!

Reviewed on 2018/06/05

Pros

This has helped our team bridge a lot of communication gaps that we didn't even know existed! The integration capabilities are great and fit seamlessly into our organization. We used it for our admin team of 10, and had a great time learning about one another.

Cons

I think the growth potential is there. Right now the functionality is pretty basic, and hope there will be many more integrations to come.

Colleen drennen P.

Something I've been waiting for my whole career!!

Reviewed on 2018/05/03

This software put me on the cutting edge of learning & development!

Pros

I love that you can download the team heat maps and insert them into Powerpoint! It's amazing to be able to see your whole team in an easy to understand way. It makes team training an instant hit!

Cons

It takes a few minutes to figure out the functionality if you are working with multiple teams -- like adding members to a specific group.

Megan M.

This tool has given us great insight into our team dynamics.

Reviewed on 2018/05/03

Pros

It's easy to use and when we've had issues, they've been quick to respond! It's "right-sized" for our team giving us great insight into our dynamics, which we've been able to use for both recruiting and professional development.

Cons

From an admin standpoint, there are a few tasks that weren't intuitive, but already have seen improvements since we joined.

Great Discussion Starter

Reviewed on 2018/11/15

Staying close with the broader team, understanding how to interact with each other

Pros

Love the way Cloverleaf gives a view across different frameworks, and the way they proactively send you interesting tidbits about yourself and teammates.

Cons

Tidbits are mostly about individual 1:1 interactions vs the team as a whole

Emily C.

Really helped us sort through candidates easier!

Reviewed on 2017/09/14

Pros

It forces people to the the job seriously as you can't just drop off a resume, you have to really take time which shows me you are really interested in the job!

Great tool

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2018/06/14

Great agregator and tool for small/mid market organizations

Pros

Aggregating all the assessments that we have done over time and making the information easy to review with graphs / charts. Easily able to assess gaps and train teams regarding their strongest areas and challenging areas as well.

Cons

Still looking for the con... as I've experienced great customer support. Maybe training users more

Seamless

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2018/06/18

Pros

The feature that I like most about the Cloverleaf software suite is the Slack integration. As someone with low emotional intelligence this feature helps me communicate more effectively.

Cons

Some of the user interface on the website is a bit dated. It can be a little confusing to find exactly what you need at times.