Showing 37 reviews of 27

Maheswar M.
  • Industry: Banking

Happy to work with Epixel

Reviewed on 2021/01/27

Pros

I didn’t have to regret choosing Epixel to date. They deserve appreciation not only for their software but for their support. After associating with Epixel they never failed to support me in time of need. Their program is good as far I know. never faced any major trouble. Our team is happy with their work. The team is very flexible and ready to do what I need. Never hesitated

Cons

Initially I faced some communication gaps due to the time-zone issues, but they have resolved recently. Overall happy now.. Expecting the same support in future

Response from Epixel Solutions

We are glad to hear from you. Your words motivates us to serve you better. We have extended our team across various team zones to ensure uninterrupted service. We are providing software support 24/7 and during weekends and holidays too. Thank You.

Mohammed R.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Awesome back-office with cool features

Reviewed on 2020/01/14

Excellent service, Approachable and supportive staffs,

Pros

I always thought of implementing a new idea of online training for my distributors. And get proper tracking by setting goals. It was a mere idea and I shared it with epixel team. They provided exactly what I wanted to put in place.LMS feature is very helpful for training my distributors in the UAE and other Middle East countries. Still working with Epixel to implemented new features.. Thank you all

Cons

Time management ned bit improvement. My project is delayed for 10 days than agreed. But I am satisfied with the outcome.

Response from Epixel Solutions

Thank you for your feedback. Top-notch customizations and multiple levels of testing for quality assurance resulted in an unexpected delay. We will make sure that the delivery will be on time.

Jason T.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Best and Trust Worthy MLM Software

Reviewed on 2017/02/15

Epixel Team is outstanding in creating the MLM Software, they are really well understanding, i had just given an idea as per my requirements but the epixel team made it true.They delivered a wonderful solution for my MLM Business.Really Appreciable.Kudos Team.

Pros

Wonderful team and Amazing MLM Software for my Business.100% Trust worthy

Cons

Can't find anything :)

Response from Epixel Solutions

Thanks Jason for you valuable capterra review, it was great working with you, Thanks Again

• Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Efficient team with good innovation

Reviewed on 2019/12/17

Country specific features are their main highlight

Pros

The language can be set for different regions. Language is never a barrier anymore for my business and the innovative ideas they introduced helping me a lot.

Cons

Theme switcher not available in their dashboard

Response from Epixel Solutions

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are providing theme switcher option in our customized demo. We strive to deliver great user experiences, with high-end customer satisfaction.

Daniel M.
  • Industry: Computer Networking

Graet communication , great support !! Really happy with their work !

Reviewed on 2017/09/28

The software is almost complet, all fonctionalities can be implemented in a real short period of time. And the whole team is working really good ,
Software is really flexible !!

Pros

Software is really easy to use and the team is really flexible , asked changes are done in a minimum of time !

Cons

I just can recommand it to everyone . Even the use of their demo versions shows the possibilities of the software and the knowledge of the team.

Response from Epixel Solutions

Hello Daniel, Thank you very much for your valuable review, Regards, Team Epixel

Bill K.

Excellent experience working with Epixel!

Reviewed on 2017/10/04

Complete customization!

Pros

The best part about selecting Epixel was the partnership we have experienced with them. They are very responsive and work towards always satisfying our requests. I'm very happy that I choose them over the countless other options!

Response from Epixel Solutions

Hello Bill, Thank you very much for your valuable review, Regards, Team Epixel

Laurel F.

Why I love Epixel

Reviewed on 2019/10/09

Makes it easy for distributors to keep track of their business and easy to use. Frees up customer service because it is easy, but has all the bells and whistles.

Pros

It ability to include so many necessary functions an yet simple to use for Administrator and user. Latest technology. Looks good.

Cons

I have not yet found anything I do not like. Additionally, Epixel can and does customize per any requirement making it perfect for any company to have exactly what they want.

Response from Epixel Solutions

Thank you for the appreciation and sparing your time to share a positive experience with us. We are happy to hear that our customization features met your requirements. With proper focus on the latest technology and innovations, we guarantee the easy to use system. We will make sure of such aspects to deliver what our customers need.

Richard W.

Fast, Reliable & Innovative Software

Reviewed on 2017/05/04

Great functionality. Great User Interface. Fast response with timelines met. Great Customer Service Experience and Communication!

Pros

I have dealt with several MLM software companies with mixed results. However, with Epixel, not only do they understand the complexities of compensation plans better than most, but they also build their software with the 'end in mind', meaning that they place a high importance on scalability and security. Their team is highly professional and I have found that they meet their timelines better than other software development companies I have worked with. The results speak for themselves with happy customers, 'easy to use' intuitive interfaces and the best value you can find in quality MLM software.

Response from Epixel Solutions

Hello Richard, Thank you very much for your valuable feedback, We look forward to work with you again and it was a great experience to work with you.

Michael H.
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

EPIXEL has been like a Sunshine after a long rain !

Reviewed on 2017/09/13

Easy to use, complete and reliable !

Pros

Reactivity ! 100%, Fast problem solving !! Custom design and understanding customer's requirements !!

Cons

Sometimes designs, at first place, are a bit too different, but immediately they will change it on the requirement.

Response from Epixel Solutions

Thank you Micheal, for your Wonderful Feedback,We will looking forward to you for more Support

Ronald K.

The best software. Very supporting team

Reviewed on 2019/08/25

I spotted ePixel on initial search itself. They are among the top providers of network marketing software. I feel the team is flexible to make any changes based on my expectation. Staffs are very supportive. My business is just started. Hope ePixel team will assist me to meet my organization goals.

Pros

They made reports as I need. I can control almost all options. We are using this for 6 months. No major errors found in calculations and registration. Still working with them for new features. Quality people.

Cons

The registration have 3 steps.. which I don't want. Now we are working to implement single page registration with payments for my company.

Response from Epixel Solutions

Thank you for feedback. We will be including single-page registration feature in the upcoming version.

Steve L.

Phenomenal MLM software tailored to our needs

Reviewed on 2017/09/26

Pros

We needed a MLM software that can meet all of our requirements in a short time period. Epixel quoted us reasonable amount and they delivered what they promised. The software is very modular and it lets you configure many settings like your compensation bonus details, tax configuration by state and so on. The content management system was easy to use and it allowed us to add new pages quickly.

Cons

The initial design of the registration page didn't let the users see the enrollment packages they were choosing, but Epixel quickly added a new feature to see the contents of our packages.

Response from Epixel Solutions

Hi Steve, We are really Happy to get Valuable feedback from Your Side about the Software we are delivered.Thanks for the Support

Harold W.
  • Industry: Online Media
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

My Softwear from Epixel MLM Software

Reviewed on 2018/10/16

we already have a softwear from another manufacturer but Epixel MLM Software is much better and faster and easier to use. Thanks to Epixel MLM Software. Too bad we took detours and didn't immediately found Epixel MLM. Epixel MLM make ourer company better an faster with this Software .

Pros

it is easy to use and ingenious and simple to use

Cons

simplicity of operation and handling and simple to use

Response from Epixel Solutions

Hi Harold,
Thank you for the fantastic review,Its a valuable feedback from your side about our software.Its really glad to hear about our software's Pros and Cons.

Chris K.

Very robust solution and receptive team

Reviewed on 2019/05/28

Pros

The software don't have anomaly. All the basic functionalities seems very robusts.
The support es very receptive.

Cons

Every changes need a process that it's sometimes last long

Response from Epixel Solutions

Hello Chris, Thank you very much for your valuable review.

Bernard h.s. J.

Good software team with good price

Reviewed on 2020/04/14

Pros

The team was able to create and support all our complex and customized programs. They have good executive officers and good senior programmers. A wonderful group of people works at this company. I really appreciate their support and work ethic.

Cons

As we add new complex programs and upgrade some old ones, fixing glitches in the system has become part of the development process. And communicating with the team who are in a very different time zone has disrupted my bio cycle.

Response from Epixel Solutions

Hi Bernard, Thank you for the review. Yes, after changing binary module to unilevel model, we faced a lot of difficulties, because of most of the compensation structure everything needs to re-migrated to the new business plan. We also provide the support and maintenance program in your timezone as well.

Pravin raj K.

Stable and hassle free software

Reviewed on 2019/05/07

I am satisfied with the software and their support

Pros

I feel ePixel have strong experience in MLM business plan. After understanding their expertise in MLM, I had decided to purchase their MLM backoffice. I am using MLM backoffice for more than 6 months now. I feel software is hassle free so far. I personally appreciate Epixel Team for their good work and hope this will continue in feature as well.

Cons

My concern is about the timely delivery. My project has delayed 2 weeks from agreed timeline. My launch got delayed. But overall satisfied with their services.

Response from Epixel Solutions

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We appreciate your valuable suggestions by considering its importance. The requirements were a bit complex in terms of financial calculations, and we wanted to deliver a stable & error-free system for your business. A small delay was inevitable at that stage. We'll make sure that there won't be a delay in timeline again, it's a guaranteed assurance from our side!

Jairo P.

Easiest MLM Software Out There!

Reviewed on 2020/01/15

Pros

The Epixel MLM Software is so clean and user-friendly anybody can use it. Also their customer service is superb. They are always ready to help and are very responsive. They truly stand behind and guarantee their work!

Cons

I haven't found any cons so far. It's that good.

Response from Epixel Solutions

Thank you so much for your feedback. We're happy you had a good time with team Epixel. It's a privilege and honor to work with you
Hope to see you again soon!

Alvin G.
  • Industry: Computer Networking

Great team with unique solutions

Reviewed on 2020/01/11

Epixel delivers premium software solutions

Pros

Automated customer support with AI integration give personalized assistance to our customers. I am cent percent satisfied with their real-time client support.

Cons

Delivery delay while providing customized solutions.

Response from Epixel Solutions

Thank you for sharing your feedback. To ensure quality & customization, the projects undergo multiple levels of testing. Passionate to deliver extreme quality, make a little delay on delivery. We will make sure that the delivery will be on time.

Suzyo N.
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Recommended Multi Level Marketing Software

Reviewed on 2019/02/09

I used it to make an MLM system for a client, they were very happy with it.

Pros

It has all the types of Multi Level, from binary to matrix. The software is fully customizable and the team offers great support and customer service.

Cons

Its a bit complicated and hard to understand with the configurations for a first time user.

Response from Epixel Solutions

Thank you very much for valuable your feedback

Vinil S.

Great experience working with the ePixel team, very responsive.

Reviewed on 2017/10/04

Pros

I absolutely love the support, something you can't find with every business. As a business owner myself I value support services.

Response from Epixel Solutions

Thanks for your valuable review

• Industry: Gambling & Casinos
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Teamwork, Fast, Efficient

Reviewed on 2019/10/21

Good product delivered = happy customer

Pros

Good teamwork
Fast
Efficient
Good Communication

Cons

haven't come across it yet. will update again when i come across any.

Response from Epixel Solutions

Thank you for leaving a wonderful review. We will continue to make our customers happy by delivering the requirements fastly and efficiently. We make sure, language is never a barrier to communicate with our customers. We provide multi-language support to deliver the best experience to our worldwide clients. Our vibrant team always strives hard to deliver an incredible experience to make our customers satisfied.

Eastan H.

Epixel Review

Reviewed on 2019/05/09

We were skeptical to outsource our software after a previous bad experience with another company, but Epixel has been incredible and we are very glad to have chosen them. They met all of our project requests and exceeded our expectations. After the project was completed, they were willing to work with us on any additional editions / enhancements to our software and they even worked with us on holidays when they were out of the office when we needed quick technical support. There has never been a project / work request that they couldn't code for and communication is fantastic. Their entire team is amazing, and we can't recommend them enough!

Pros

- Professional
- Capable
- Intuitive
- User Friendly

Cons

- Grammatical errors present occasionally

Response from Epixel Solutions

Hello Eastan, Thank you very much for your valuable review.