DemandJump Reviews

4.6/5 (5 reviews)
Bailey R.

Total Game Changer

Reviewed on 2016/10/10

Digital marketing influencers are massively important to Sigstr. Our goal is to reach out to heavy hitters in the industry in order to form crucial relationships, increase leads, and drive awareness to our brand. Before, I would spend hours trying to compile lists of potential social influencers for Sigstr through random Google and Twitter searches.

DemandJump has totally changed the game for us. I am now able to effectively and efficiently prioritize influencers that are relevant to our business. Straight off the bat, our response rate leaped from around 7% to 15.6%. We have a greater understanding of the influencers in our market and how to reach them. We also now have a better understanding of our competitors and what they're writing about and which keywords they are targeting. This has helped us tremendously. Arguably the best part of working with the DJ guys is the level of customer service we have received. Our account manager Brennan is incredible and always goes out of his way to help. He constantly keeps us updated on new product releases and asks what we want to see in the app in the future. Cannot say enough good things about this company or the team.

Response from DemandJump

Hi, Bailey!

Thanks so much for your positive feedback. We love to hear that you're finding value in the DemandJump solution. It's a pleasure working with you and the rest of the team at Sigstr. We look forward to the continued relationship.

Keep it up!
The DJ Team

Jillian M.

An intuitive product paired with phenomenal customer support

Reviewed on 2017/06/01

Pros

As a marketer in charge of a company's Google AdWords account, the "Search" and "Traffic" functionalities are indispensable. The ability to not only see what keywords our competitors are getting traffic from, but also drill down to monthly traffic trends based on company and keyword is something no other software is doing in a one-stop shop format.

Cons

I believe this is something that the DJ team is working on already, but I would like for the Content tab to be built out a little further. All of my experiences in it thus far have been underwhelming. None of our content ever yields any results for influencer suggestions, which I think could be a very beneficial feature.

Response from DemandJump

Thanks for the great feedback, Jillian!

Brittani M.

Love!

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2017/06/01

Competitor research in a succinct, intuitive platform

Pros

In an agency setting its extremely helpful to monitor competitors coverage and gain insights into next step.

Cons

The results can be hard to understand. A brief summary in each dashboard would be helpful. Sometimes I'm unsure what I'm looking at

Response from DemandJump

Thanks, Brittani! We appreciate the feedback.

Pranjal K.

Demand jump is my go to tool for any web analytics related queries that I have

Reviewed on 2017/11/01

Pros

The traffic trend picked by my competitors and their sources is something that I always dig into apart from using to see my overall web traffic trend.

Cons

The UI is not so clean and can be made better always feel there is a need for user adjustable dashboard builder. This would give the user to build something based on his KPI

Response from DemandJump

Thanks for your feedback, Pranjal. We are really glad to see that you value the web analytics capabilities of the platform. We are always interested to learn more about opportunities where we can improve. We will relay this to the Customer Success Manager on your account, and if you have some specific recommendations, our product team would love to hear more.

5.0/10

Incredible Platform to Help Me Understand My Traffic and How To Drive More Leads

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/04/08

They have been incredible to work with.

Pros

DemandJump took my business to the next level. I know better understand my traffic which has boosted business substantially.

Cons

Really nothing negative to report. I'm excited for them to expand the functionality and automation, but no complaints today!