Showing 18 reviews of 9

Showing 18 reviews of 9
Bailey R.

Total Game Changer

Reviewed on 2016/10/10

Digital marketing influencers are massively important to Sigstr. Our goal is to reach out to heavy hitters in the industry in order to form crucial relationships, increase leads, and drive awareness to our brand. Before, I would spend hours trying to compile lists of potential social influencers for Sigstr through random Google and Twitter searches.

DemandJump has totally changed the game for us. I am now able to effectively and efficiently prioritize influencers that are relevant to our business. Straight off the bat, our response rate leaped from around 7% to 15.6%. We have a greater understanding of the influencers in our market and how to reach them. We also now have a better understanding of our competitors and what they're writing about and which keywords they are targeting. This has helped us tremendously. Arguably the best part of working with the DJ guys is the level of customer service we have received. Our account manager Brennan is incredible and always goes out of his way to help. He constantly keeps us updated on new product releases and asks what we want to see in the app in the future. Cannot say enough good things about this company or the team.

Response from DemandJump

Hi, Bailey!

Thanks so much for your positive feedback. We love to hear that you're finding value in the DemandJump solution. It's a pleasure working with you and the rest of the team at Sigstr. We look forward to the continued relationship.

Keep it up!
The DJ Team

• Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Incredible Platform to Help Me Understand My Traffic and How To Drive More Leads

Reviewed on 2019/04/08

They have been incredible to work with.

Pros

DemandJump took my business to the next level. I know better understand my traffic which has boosted business substantially.

Cons

Really nothing negative to report. I'm excited for them to expand the functionality and automation, but no complaints today!

• Industry: Apparel & Fashion

DemandJump

Reviewed on 2020/07/28

Pros

DemandJump makes it super easy to gather business insights, pulling from a variety of sources that we hadn't been able to see on our own. In particular, I really appreciate the one-on-one support we get from our account manager and the suggests they have for our business around SEO, content creation and customer cohorts.

Cons

If you have a small team, it can sometimes be hard to implement many of the suggestions that DemandJump may make. This is not really a con of the DemandJump software or team, just a warning to those without as much bandwidth as a larger company might have. As for the software itself, it can be a little intimidating to use at times (although their support is quite responsive).

• Industry: Facilities Services

DemandJump - Great for exploring your business's niche.

Reviewed on 2019/07/01

Overall positive

Pros

DemandJump is fantastic for finding new keywords to bid on in Google Ads. Additionally, they're able to tell you your competitors' traffic sources so that you can advertise where they do. They also have fantastic customer service.

Cons

It's expensive. For some businesses the increase in revenue should be worth it, but for ours it was not. It will depend on the business's individual situation.

Mitch M.
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

Data Driven Tool Produces Great Results

Reviewed on 2020/08/27

The team at DemandJump is exceptional. They are quick to respond and provide great insight and ideas to grow our business.

Pros

Software is easy to use and DJ is constantly adding new features.

Cons

None. that I can think of. The team at DJ has been great to work with.

Jillian M.

An intuitive product paired with phenomenal customer support

Reviewed on 2017/06/01

Pros

As a marketer in charge of a company's Google AdWords account, the "Search" and "Traffic" functionalities are indispensable. The ability to not only see what keywords our competitors are getting traffic from, but also drill down to monthly traffic trends based on company and keyword is something no other software is doing in a one-stop shop format.

Cons

I believe this is something that the DJ team is working on already, but I would like for the Content tab to be built out a little further. All of my experiences in it thus far have been underwhelming. None of our content ever yields any results for influencer suggestions, which I think could be a very beneficial feature.

Response from DemandJump

Thanks for the great feedback, Jillian!

Brittani M.
  • Industry: Public Relations & Communications

Love!

Reviewed on 2017/06/01

Competitor research in a succinct, intuitive platform

Pros

In an agency setting its extremely helpful to monitor competitors coverage and gain insights into next step.

Cons

The results can be hard to understand. A brief summary in each dashboard would be helpful. Sometimes I'm unsure what I'm looking at

Response from DemandJump

Thanks, Brittani! We appreciate the feedback.

Pranjal K.

Demand jump is my go to tool for any web analytics related queries that I have

Reviewed on 2017/11/01

Pros

The traffic trend picked by my competitors and their sources is something that I always dig into apart from using to see my overall web traffic trend.

Cons

The UI is not so clean and can be made better always feel there is a need for user adjustable dashboard builder. This would give the user to build something based on his KPI

Response from DemandJump

Thanks for your feedback, Pranjal. We are really glad to see that you value the web analytics capabilities of the platform. We are always interested to learn more about opportunities where we can improve. We will relay this to the Customer Success Manager on your account, and if you have some specific recommendations, our product team would love to hear more.

Aytek Y.
  • Industry: Machinery
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Helpful insights brought to you by great people

Reviewed on 2020/10/07

Pros

Very helpful insights around digital search data.
Easy to use interface makes it effective to find what I need.
All insights are supported with data, making it much easier to get buy-in from stakeholders.
It takes just few seconds to find someone to chat if I need to ask more detailed questions.
Very helpful team with a can-do attitude.

Cons

The user face was not the best early on, but it has improved significantly since then.