WebPunch Reviews

WebPunch

Online reputation management software

4.9/5 (31 reviews)
Nolan W.

Web Punch has been instrumental in managing our online reputaion!

Reviewed on 2018/04/20

Ease of keeping our online reputation top notch! Easy monitoring of our online presence without us having to constantly monitor.

Pros

Web Punch allows us to focus on our business instead of worrying about our online presence. We know that Web Punch will let us know when we have both a positive or negative review and always aids in a response. Our account manager, is the best! She is quick to respond and always on point!

Cons

We really don't have any cons with the software! Web Punch has been key in keeping our online reputation top notch!

Response from WebPunch

Nolan!

Wow! What a fantastic review. We are so grateful to hear from you. We have to admit that we think Rachel is amazing too! She is great with clients and our team adores her. We feel the same way about you too! Thanks for taking the time to post this for us! It means a lot!

Kate G.

Such an easy yet powerful way to manage my reviews and generate more customers as a result.

Reviewed on 2018/04/19

I stay on top of my customers and manage any issues that arise as soon as I am aware of them. I also increase my online presence by encouraging reviews from my customers

Pros

Ease of use and the dashboard, where everything is at my fingertips. Its a remarkably simple yet powerful dashboard that enables me to access all the information in one place.

Cons

Sometimes it takes a minute to remember how to find something, just because I have so much information I can access. Hardly a con, just a result of having so much information in one place.

Response from WebPunch

Kate!

This review is simply awesome and we are very grateful to hear from you. We are glowing with pride over your words. We have some advancements we are making this year that we think you will love.

We can't wait to see you again in Mexico!

Bryan Y.

I use the service, not software.

Reviewed on 2018/04/21

It is not software that I get from them, it is a service that responds to reviews that I get on the internet.

Pros

I love that the reviewers that I have dealt with in the company have been awesome and responsive. The responses that they write are spot on.

Cons

They do not cover or review all the potential reviews that are out there. What else is there to say?

Response from WebPunch

Hi Bryan,
We appreciate your candid review. Yes, we have been contracted by your corporate team to only respond to a handful of sites. We hope to see this number grow! So let's keep on pushing this together.

There is so much more that we could offer that would make you love the software too! Don't worry, we are poking corporate to see what we can do to push the needle.

Thanks so much for taking the time to write and post this. It means a lot to our team!

Rhonda C.

Mosquito Joe of Mansfield has loved working with them for the past 3 years.

Reviewed on 2018/04/25

Pros

Webpunch is wonderful! They take care to create professional responses in a timely manner. We have greatly benefited from their services.

Cons

I have been using their services for several years and I have had no negative experiences. Therefore, I have no negative feedback at this time.

Response from WebPunch

Rhonda!

Can you believe it has been three years that we have been working together. We feel so lucky and grateful! Our team can't thank you enough for all of your support over the years and for taking the time to write this amazing review. WebPunch adores you right back!

Excellent Partner

Reviewed on 2018/04/19

Pros

The thing(s) I like most about working with WebPunch is their customer support and their forward-thinking mindset. WebPunch consistently goes above and beyond my expectations in all that they do, and on top of that, they're always on the cutting edge of technology with their platform offerings.

Cons

At the corporate level, I don't have the same experience with the software our franchisees do so I can't speak for everyone, but my experience with the software has always been on point.

Response from WebPunch

We are bursting with pride over here at WebPunch. Your review was awesome and we are so grateful! We love you right back!

Tiffany F.

Excellent Customer Service

Reviewed on 2018/04/19

Pros

I love everything about the service ! Customer service is absolutely suburb. I would highly recommend them to others

Cons

i can not say anything bad about the service . The service is wonderful. How could you go wrong with using it

Response from WebPunch

Tiffany! We love you right back and are so lucky that we have been able to work with you over the last couple of years! You are an amazing business owner! Thanks for this amazing review. Our team appreciates it!

Denise M.

Exceptional service.

Reviewed on 2018/04/19

Pros

It's ease of use. The system is very easy to use and the reporting is very informative. The system also works well with other system.

Cons

I don't have any issues with the software. I feel it does exactly what we need it to do and the service we receive from the team is exceptional.

Response from WebPunch

Denise! We feel privileged to get to work with you. You are everything exceptional and we are grateful that we get to be an extension of your team. Thank you for writing this review for us! It means the world to us!

Karlene F.

Great and simple service!

Reviewed on 2018/04/19

Pros

WebPunch is great at helping us track and monitor how we are doing with our customers! It is fairly easy for them to navigate and use. In return we receive helpful feedback that helps us improve.

Cons

Not just saying this but the team at WebPunch is great, we have been using them for about 4 years now and over that time they have continued to self improve! Kudos WebPunch!

Response from WebPunch

Karlene, your review has our team gushing with pride! I have to say, we really do love our clients are trying so hard to improve. Thank you for noticing this! We want you to have the best experience possible. I just can't thank you enough for letting us know how we are doing! You are wonderful!

Piper G.

Awesome

Reviewed on 2017/09/21

Best Online Reputation Software EVER!

Pros

Great love everything about the software! I work at WebPunch and we make sure everything is RAD for ALL!

Response from WebPunch

Ha! Piper! Thank you for writing this, I know we were doing as a test to see if the review widget was working on Capterra! You really are everything wonderful!

Stephanie S.

I have never had a bad experience with this company. Love them!

Reviewed on 2018/04/23

I have an easy platform to know how my company is doing with our online presence and NPS scores.

Pros

Easy to use and provides great feedback for my company. I recommend this software for any company that takes their reviews seriously.

Cons

I don't have a negative. I have yet to have a negative experience with this company. They are always ready and willing to help make your company grow in their online presence.

Response from WebPunch

Stephanie!

We love you too! We don't know how to thank you for your years of support. You have been amazing to work with. You deserve every success in the world!

Brooke M.

Great overall

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2018/04/19

Pros

I like that our reviews are kept track of and that this is not something I have to manage myself. You really stay on top of handling the issues that come up

Cons

There's not really anything I don't like about the software. The only thing is I don't know if it is 100% necessary- this is something corporate requires us to use

Response from WebPunch

Brooke,

Thank you for the review, we sure do appreciate it. The best part? Corporate pays for the service, as they wanted to make sure that you all have the tools you need to build relationships with your clients without the worry of cost. Wonderful to have the opportunity to work with you and if you need anything at all, please let us know.

Tiffiny C.

WebPunch has made managing my reviews a breeze! I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 2018/04/27

Pros

The ease of use of the website and access to reports. The reports are easy to read and understand. The format of is appealing and clear. The team behind the software is excellent.

Cons

I would only suggest being able to print reveiws - create printer friendly view of the reviews so that I can share with my team without have to produce a boring Xcel spreadsheet.

Response from WebPunch

Tiffiny!

We are so lucky to be working with such an exceptional business owner like yourself. You are on fire and so fun to work with you. Thanks for your generous words, we have to say that we adore working with you! We get tired of spreadsheets too! They are boring. What about sharing with your team the daily reports? Those are graphically better. Would that work? If not, let's get on the phone to see what we can do!

Myra K.

The WebPunch software tool has been extremely helpful, especially when you have over 250+ locations.

It saves me time.

Pros

I like how the list of locations is organized and that I'm able to check NPS scores, Reviews scores, citations, etc very easily. It saves me a lot of time because it is all in one place.

Cons

The review request feature is something that I rarely use because we have another company that generates letters asking for customers to post a positive review.

Response from WebPunch

Myra!

Thank you for your review. And we have to say, that we love saving you time. ...We need to change it so you are using all of our features! We sure love working with you!

Stormy W.

Good dashboard, easy to read overview

Reviewed on 2018/04/19

Pros

Easy links for customers to provide reviews, notification of review postings are sent by email, easy to view feedback results.

Cons

Difficult to view individual feedback provided. Assigns a task to all reviews and all options are for addressing negative comments.

Response from WebPunch

Stormy,
Thank you very much for telling us where we shine and where improvements need to be made. I send Piper your comments who will reach-out to you. It sounds like some adjustments need to be made. We will get on these right away!

Marci K.

Great team of people who truly care about our business and our people.

Reviewed on 2018/04/19

Pros

The software is easy for all levels and provides at-a-glance management data as well as more detailed information as needed.

Cons

Looking forward to more on-demand segmentation abilities so we can view the data a bit more customized.

Response from WebPunch

Marci!

How in the heck did we miss your review? We love you to death and would do anything for you. Thank you for your review! It really means the world to us that you would do this for us! We are so dang excited about this new release too! ...So let's hurry and get it done! Segmentation on the way!

Debbie O.

Our reviews have increased, and prospective customers tell us they chose us based on the reviews.

Reviewed on 2017/09/28

Increased Revenue due to more prospective customers. People tell us the reason they call and or select our firm is because of the positive reviews

Pros

We like that WebPunch sends automatic notifications, provides easy tracking, and a great support team behind the software. Our revenues have increased. We have customers tell us that they chose our company because of the reviews.

Response from WebPunch

Debbie, Wow! You are amazing and I can't really can't thank you for your review of our services and product. The WebPunch team thinks the world of you and are grateful that we get to work along your side! The best part? You've gotten new business!

All the best!

Ginger Jones
Co-founder

Tim L.

WebPunch has been very easy to work with and has really helped out our online review process

Reviewed on 2018/04/28

Pros

I like the Auto responses to customer online reviews. It makes things much easier for me to not have to deal with that.

Cons

I have no issues with the software or company. They have done what they said they would do and it has worked well for our office.

Response from WebPunch

Tim,

How wonderful to hear from you and thank you for providing us with this review. It means a lot to our team that you would take the time. Here is to working together 2+ more years!

Eileen W.

very fast response time

Reviewed on 2018/04/19

Pros

Any time a review is posted i instantly hear from someone at web punch to let me know. this really helps to keep on top of my response to our customers.

Cons

nothing! i have never had any issues with the software or the poeple i work with at web punch. everyone is great!

Response from WebPunch

Eileen! You review made our day! I love to hear that our team has a fast response time. This is something that we really work hard on. We think you are great too and can't thank you enough for your kind words!

Karyn C.

We really liked working with WebPunch. Their customer service was superior.

Reviewed on 2018/04/19

Pros

We thought the software was user-friendly. Very easy to navigate the program from the very first time it was showed to us.

Cons

No complaints. We never had any complaints with WebPunch. Thought it was good from the beginning.

Response from WebPunch

Karyn! How wonderful to hear from you! Thank you very much for this amazing review. I am so glad that you found the software easy to use! We have a great UX/UI designer and I can't wait to show him this! Thanks again for taking the time to post this for us!

Ryan A.

WebPunch is the best!

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/04/23

WebPunch allows us a modern, easy way to track customer feedback, which we were doing previously by pen and paper. It has allowed our locations a simple way to collect feedback, engage with customers, and really learn how their business is performing.

Pros

Super easy to use and navigate. I love how detailed and responsive the platform is. I also really enjoy being able to see the progress of the listings set up process. Thanks for all the detailed notes!

Cons

When I'm in a specific location and want to switch I wish I could type in the name of the location instead of having to scroll or go back to the full list.

Response from WebPunch

Ryan!

You are awesome and we love working with you. Thank your for this fantastic review! We agree on the ability to select a location without having to go to the locations page. We have it on our list to do.

Thanks for being so great to work with!

Jeff H.

Webpunch is always helpful and knowledgeable.

Used Other for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/04/26

Business input

Pros

Easy-to-use, never have had to call for help. Easy to teach to employees. Has the appropriate info on dashboard

Cons

Really nothing to dislike. I'm an old guy and if I can use it, then anyone should be able to figure it out.

Response from WebPunch

Jeff!

Your review put a smile on our face! We can't thank you for your years of support and we are looking forward to many more. Thanks again for taking the time to write this review!

Effective Platform - Exemplary Customer Service

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2018/04/19

It's an easy and familiar format. The LinkedIn auto-population didn't tell the full story, but that's not a giant deal.

Pros

Effectiveness-- took 147 franchisees from 1.3 stars to 4.3 stars in only 8 months in an industry that is known for customer complaints.

Cons

No one ever likes the initial implementation, especially with a multi-unit enterprise, but the WebPunch team made it as painless as possible.

Response from WebPunch

Wow! How wonderful to take a brand from 1.3 stars to 4.3! This is music to our ears! Thank you for this wonderful review. Here's to a great future!

Lindsay F.

Overall, great product.

Reviewed on 2018/04/23

Pros

Keeps track of customer reviews, prompts for response of public reviews on Facebook pages and similar.

Cons

The mobile version is a bit tricky to find what I need to respond to a customer review of our services.

Response from WebPunch

Lindsay,
Great to hear from you and thank you for taking the time to post this review of our services. Good to hear about mobile. We will have your project manager reach out to you to help.

Thanks, Lindsay!

Sarah D.

I have had nothing but good experiences with WebPunch. .

Reviewed on 2018/04/24

Pros

The WebPunch software is very user friendly and well designed. I have always received great customer service.

Cons

The WebPunch software could use more options as far as reporting goes. More analytical data for each customer.

Response from WebPunch

Sarah,
Wonderful to hear from you and thank you for this wonderful feedback. Our team appreciates it!

Chris G.

Fantastic, personalized, customized

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2018/04/26

Pros

the app is easy to use, and synchronizes with our customer database in a way that our customers can then proceed with a review at our favorite review places..

Cons

there's nothing in the software we dont like, however i will like to have a test feature so that we can test what is that is going out to customers to make sure is what we need....

Response from WebPunch

Chris!

Wonderful to hear from you and I have good news for you. There is a test feature on the app. I will have Piper reach out to you to show you. It's super easy to use! You can use your cell phone for text or your email address.

Thanks for writing this review for us. Your support means a lot to us!