Branch

Branch helps hourly workers get ahead financially.

Charles G.
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Great When Emergency Funds Are Needed

Reviewed on 2020/07/23

Very easy to verify and get funds. After paying back advances, your limit is increased quickly.

Pros

I stumbled upon this product when I was in desperate need of a few extra bucks to get me through payday. I uploaded my banking info, verified my paychecks and was able to take out cash within 24 hours

Cons

There are scheduling features and I'm not sure what their purpose is.

Brett N.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Needs some improvement with functionality

Reviewed on 2019/08/08

Overall, I think it can be a really helpful software. A few changes would need to happen for this to occur.

Pros

I like the overall idea of the software and it helps connect employees together for scheduling issues and to communicate. It’s also good to keep up with my schedule and finances all in the same place.

Cons

I tried to get a advance and i had trouble connecting my bank as well as many other people I talked too. Customer service was quick to respond, but the issue is still not resolved.

Bailey C.

I used Branch Messenger to receive updates from work, and stay updated by my managers

Reviewed on 2018/01/18

Pros

What I liked most was the ability to post schedule changes or swap with another person, request days off, and the ability to contact my co-workers when I don't have their number. Branch was very easy to use also, and easy to navigate. I also enjoyed how there was different settings for viewing the times I worked in a week, and how you could add someone else to the timeline and track their schedule as well.

Cons

What I did not like s much was on the comments some people would leave, you could not view who liked what exactly.

Samuel T.
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Perfect for normal use to post weekly schedules for team

Reviewed on 2017/05/25

Daily alerts, scheduling made easy.

Pros

Ease of use, alerts, filters, engagement areas, and speed. This app clearly does what it promises. Ability to swap shifts and post needed coverage is a plus

Cons

Ability to modify based on the company that uses it lacks. Being able to separate pharmacy schedules and front store schedules would be optimal. Separate profiles for front store and pharmacy so communication is filtered. A to-do section for the teams would help improve store productivity.

Love this APP

Reviewed on 2019/02/12

Pros

Branch is so convenient for our team. We use it weekly for our schedule, shift trades, and general communication.

Cons

The branch pay option is not bad, but the constant notification to use it as first was annoying.

Hannah S.

Great App!

Reviewed on 2019/01/25

we are using branch at my job, so all of us can be prepared for work! We also have discussions and ask about shifts. It is an amazing app for our company.

Pros

I could be reminded when I had work! It was a life saver! It has all of my shifts on a schedule!

Cons

Mostly, just the bugs and small little flaws that can be easily fixed. But besides that, my bank isn’t on there so I can’t receive branch pay.

Sarah H.

Our store has had a pretty good experience with branch.

Reviewed on 2018/02/19

Pros

All our team members are able to access the weekly schedule from their phones, everyone gets a notification a few hours before each shift so that they don't forget.

Cons

Our team members being able to post their shifts has caused a little bit of confusion. We had to explain to some of them that if nobody replied to their post saying they would take the shift, then the shift was still theirs. There have been just a couple minor things like this that can cause a little trouble when you're doing everything over the phone.

Faith J.

Very Helpful!

Reviewed on 2019/11/22

My favorite part about this was how it would notify the employees when the schedule was up or when their shift was coming up. There were fewer excuses and more punctuality/communication.

Pros

This was really handy at work when communicating to our staff or showing them their schedule. Made things much easier on the management.

Cons

Branch tended to glitch when uploading pictures. Only when uploading pictures. This was problematic when we needed to upload pictures of the schedule.

Nathan D.

I've had a really good experience with this app.

Reviewed on 2018/01/10

I am able to check my schedule daily so that I don't miss any changes on it that happened when I wasn't there.

Pros

I really like the fact that the managers can post schedules on the app so that I don't need to take a picture or write it down every time it gets updated. The shift coverage feature is also really nice and very easy to use.

Cons

The only problem I've had so far is the feature where your schedule syncs with the calendar on your phone. It sometimes works, however it isn't very reliable.

Miguel A.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Great app!

Reviewed on 2019/01/11

Really great and valuable app. Almost no downsides and a lot of near features.

Pros

I loved the widget on this app. It was so helpful and amazingly accurate. I think I only saw it mess up once but other than that it was really cool to have.

Cons

There’s not anything that I particularly disliked. Maybe having to use my FaceID anytime I exited the app or when there was an interruption. I wish after it was unlocked then there was a timer instead to lock it again if the app wasn’t closed.

Charles T.

Great experience. Very easy for me and my team to use.

Reviewed on 2017/08/17

To make an easy schedule for my associates.

Pros

The ease of the app. It allows me and my team to work out schedule issues. It allows my team to swap shifts and know there schedule from there phones.

Cons

Sometimes the times are not correct. Once you upload a schedule and it post. The shifts start and end times may not be correctZ

Nicki G.

I love this app. It is so convenient and easy to use.

Reviewed on 2018/07/10

Pros

I like the way I can filter what I see. I can view the entire work schedule or just my shifts. I also like how I can see a photo of the actual schedule too.

Cons

The app didn't recognize me until I used my full name ( I go by Nicki but on the schedule I'm Nicole).

Laura L.

I found this app awhile ago and introduced it to some of my co-workers. We like it. Makes it...

Reviewed on 2017/12/30

Just the ease of use of this app. Allows me to check my schedule while away from store.

Pros

It allows us to see our schedule even when we are not at work. Easy to use. Love it. Chat is nice also.

Cons

Maybe be able to delete old schedules, others have forgotten to delete it left the app.

Olivia K.
  • Industry: Restaurants

It is very helpful for me and my co-workers every day.

Reviewed on 2017/12/06

It has let me be able to know when I am working wikthout wasting gas by going to my job to find out what the schedule is for my week.

Pros

It it's extremely convenient for both me and my co-workers due to the fact that we do not have to go to our work-place to find out when we work next.

My experience with Branch Messenger has been amazing. It has definitely cut steps out my day!

Reviewed on 2017/11/29

Pros

What I like most about Branch messenger is it allows me to communicate with my team in the blink of an eye it also gives me the opportunity to store information. It gives me the opportunity to shoot schedules out to my team and also reschedule appointments.

Cons

There's not much that I like least about Branch messenger if I had to select one the scheduler sometimes does not show who's working on that day.

Brianna R.

I love this app!

Reviewed on 2017/12/11

Pros

It allows us to communicate with each other more efficiently and be able to resolve problems at work!

Cons

Sometimes there are slight glitches, but they are always resolved in a timely manner. Other than that, there's not much to complain about.

Michelangelo C.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

great software ,easy to use I love to see a couple extra features see cons

Reviewed on 2018/06/14

Pros

the schedule calendar is easy to read and I love the notifications that people get as soon as I make changes to the schedules

Cons

lacking of a button to block or unblock people and it doesn't track request for time off after approved

Mary L.

Great communication device

Reviewed on 2018/05/23

Pros

So easy for everyone the team to use. I love it as a communication device. I love the GIFs that are available also.

Cons

I wish the customer support was based in a country where English is the primary language. I did not receive any assistance from them when I was trying to find one of my locations, after about 6 emails back and forth. After they created a new account under that location name and deleting it, I ended up finding it myself. I also wish there was better functionality for above store level users. I have 5 locations in my app. Sometimes it is hard to figure out what location posted something new. Also wish I could post on all 5 locations simultaneously. Finally it would be nice to have admin functions above those of my managers.

Shelby T.

my experience with is very good, it makes communicating very simple and easy.

Reviewed on 2017/12/14

Pros

the thing I like most about this software is the schedule being able to be posted up online. it makes knowing the new schedule so much easier than actually going to the store the you're not working and finding it out.

Jerry C.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Very Good Value

Reviewed on 2018/03/08

Pros

Posting is very easy for everybody, very steamlined and easy to use. Going back to review is a button away.

Cons

Some limitation to the content being posted, and few bugs, but being fixed really quick. Overall, it is great.

Leslie B.
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Great app for team

Reviewed on 2017/12/19

I get alerted when my shifts starto and I can communicate with my co-workers.

Pros

It let's you know about a shift you have two hours or more beforehand. Allows you to communicate with other team members without giving out your number

Cons

Sometimes it freezes but not often. Also when I click on a image to see closely then click the back button it exits out sometimes which can get annoying.

Alexius L.

It makes trading shifts and finding coverage easy.

Reviewed on 2018/02/13

Great for jobs and start up job organizations.

Pros

I love the work community it creates. It makes finding coverage for shifts a lot easier. It also makes posting off days and availability simple.

Cons

I find it hard to find open shifts on my feed page. The page doesn't update as it should. Also, sometimes shifts do not show up on other people`s apps even if it is on mine.

Eli G.

Great for communication and very easy to use

Reviewed on 2018/01/16

Pros

I like that you can check your schedule and recieve notifications before your shift. I think its also great that you can post shift trades and communicate easily with the entire team.

Cons

I dont like that it seems to only let you post one scheduled time off. Sometimes I would like to request multiple days in a week but it doesnt seem like you can do that.

Nina W.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

It's been great! Love the app!

Reviewed on 2017/11/29

Time management team communication

Pros

I like the ease of use, and set up. I like being able to see the calendar photo and the daily calendar. The new calendar sync option is fabulous.

Eddie G.

Amazing Software

Reviewed on 2018/09/12

Using branch the ease of anything revolving around schedules has been amazing.

Pros

Amazingly easy to navigate. The look of the app is amazing.

Cons

Slow sometimes but fast almost always.