Events.com

Mobile-first event management solution

Mariah D.
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Best Customer Support Ever!

Reviewed on 2019/08/20

We are able to host all of our events through events.com and that is a game changer for us. Payment plans, different ticket pricing - it's all wonderful to have in one place!

Pros

Events.com has the best customer support. They checked in on us multiple times to make sure we didn't have any questions and to wish our event well. Amazing people at events.com!

Cons

There are a few features that would be wonderful to have that are not currently offered, like an email notification each time a new sign up comes through. The daily summaries were sufficient for us though!

Lory R.
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Neutral review

Reviewed on 2019/09/08

It was ok

Pros

Tallies and overview were clear and helpful

Cons

Navigation thru site was confusing and sometimes frustrating

Kristin K.

Great platform

Reviewed on 2019/08/28

I am happy with the platform

Pros

I like the UI, it is very clear and I am able to find what I am looking for easily.

Cons

Promo codes: The selection of dates and choosing which event the code will work is a bit hard. Selecting the date and ticket type could appear somewhere before saving the promo code. otherwise, I forget about them

Errin M.

Why we use Events.

Reviewed on 2019/09/03

Pros

I love the ease of the platform. It is very user friendly and what isn't easy the customer service is top-notch. We get taken care of.

Cons

My only con is that this software does not work with iPads. Every device we have is an iPad. Our timing company also only uses iPads. It's very difficult to use this without it being used across all platforms. I don't know anyone that uses tablets. I really hope the IOS version is coming sooner rather than later. It's hard to tell other companies about needing to use this when they also can't use certain aspects.

Nicole P.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Difficult To USe

Reviewed on 2019/09/04

If you can't tell we haven't enjoyed it. After the initial sales call everything was pretty downhill.

Pros

It sells tickets. You want me to type more but that is literally the only thing we like.

Cons

Everything else. IF you skip something it won't process. Trying to retrieve customer info you have to click back and forth a million times. If you download the information it's useless and unreadable. Trying to make a list of who bought what is worthless and taking about 6 hours at this point. When there is an issue you don't fix it. You just tell me to fix it. We were told a machine would be sent to us this week to process tickets, that didn't happen. Overall a very disappointing experience that has required far more work on our part than we were expecting. I wish we had never sold tickets at all. We would have saved a ton of time.

Cayra D.

Would recommend

Reviewed on 2019/08/20

Pros

Support team was very receptive and responded quickly to our questions and suggestions as we attempted to customize our program

Cons

We run a unique program and unfortunately events.com wasn’t able to customize our registration platform exactly as we like it.

Elser lee A.

Very good

Reviewed on 2019/09/09

Very Good

Pros

It completes registration and provides fund raising options. Staff support is critical for us.

Cons

set up each year - is made so much easier with your staff support

Rhett B.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Great Service!

Reviewed on 2019/08/28

Worked awesomely for my event productions

Pros

It is VERY user-friendly and a great way to aggregate an audience.

Cons

I can think of no “Cons” presently and have always had a memorable experience.

Lindsey H.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Great Product

Reviewed on 2019/08/27

Pros

This allows our organization to easily manager our professional clubs' events. It been a big help to get the information out, see who is interested, and manage appropriate follow up messages. We've been able to present a more professional look with this product.

Cons

The % it takes from sales, but some cost is to be expected.

Tom D.
  • Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Hands down the easiest way to manage event registration

Reviewed on 2019/08/21

Events.com has allowed us to better organize the "behind the scenes" of the event registration process. Other sites did not have accessible help features and we would spend time on YouTube looking up how to videos. We have saved countless man hours being able to email in needed changes and thoughts about how we wanted to change things and the events.com team would walk us through options.

Pros

The staff at events.com are extremely knowledgeable and were able to ask me my goals for the event registrations and they walked me through how to do it (although they do all the setup) so I was aware of how to do it. They are able to make the registration site function in the way that works best for the end user and us as the organizer. The people on the events.com team, are some of the best people I have worked with and genuinely care about our organization and what these events allow us to do beyond the event. They care about their customers.

Cons

I cant think of anything that I want changed about events.com. Everything from the site (desktop and mobile) to the people behind the site I have been extremely happy.

Tim O.

Best event booking platform

Reviewed on 2019/09/07

Always been awesome experience!

Pros

Easy to use, love how you can duplicate events during set up and best part is choice of payment platform- as an event organizer getting paid within days of ticket sales is great. It allows organizers to pay vendors as sales come in.

Cons

Not much - maybe if it integrated with more email programs other than mail chimp

Paul E.

Easy setup and functionality

Reviewed on 2019/08/20

Makes online registration for our events straight forward and easy for our attendees. More people are using it the more we use it.

Pros

The setup for events is easy and straight forward. there are lots of options for add ins. Easy to be creative to sort out the type of registration which is needed for various evens.

Cons

It would be nice to be able have a spot for documents to be downloaded by buyers. Changing the frequency of reports. Right now it is daily or not at all. Having a weekly summary or notification when someone registers would work better for us.

Robin B.
  • Used Other for Free Trial

Excellent Event Registration Platform

Reviewed on 2019/09/11

Pros

The template that makes it easy to upload text and images.

Cons

I was not able to resize the logo. It was not readily apparent how to export the contact information, too.

Adam F.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

A fantastic and highly personalized ticket management system

Reviewed on 2019/08/26

Events.com made our conference ticket purchasing process simple for our attendees and streamlined our check-in process with the use of tablets for ticket scanning. Their prices were better for us than the competing system we had previously used and the personalized service made working with them extremely simple and pleasing.

Pros

Our local sales rep was AMAZING. She made our transition from a different service provider seamless, provided fast and friendly support, and personalized our event page herself. I had never even received a call from the previous service we used, but Events.com made us feel like our company and event mattered to them.

Cons

There was very little not to like. I recall having a couple of very minor requests that could not be fulfilled by their system, but they said that they would look into the ideas for the future.

Marco A.
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Review for Events

Reviewed on 2019/08/21

I use events.com to host meetings, conferences, or race events for registration. I use it to collect registrant info and push out marketing information to my social network.

Pros

Simple layout made it easy to setup and launch the events I was hosting.

Cons

Sometimes it was difficult to find certain features in the navigation homepage - the icons didn't necessarily match the category I was looking for (like tickets sold, promo codes, etc.)

Christine D.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

The Team At Events.com Are Amazing!

Reviewed on 2019/09/04

We were processing ticket sales manually before events.com. They handle all of our ticket sales seamlessly now so I can spend my time doing other project items.

Pros

It is very easy to use, but more importantly, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team behind it is amazing.

Cons

There isn't anything that I would point out as being a "con" as the platform is very easy to use.

Katie M.

Events.com is the best!

Reviewed on 2019/08/20

Pros

I really like the user-friendliness to it. It's very simple to find stuff and to do things on it without even having much training or knowledge. The staff are also amazing!

Cons

Honestly. there isn't really much I can think of that I don't like about events.com.

• Industry: Entertainment

Simple trustworthy

Reviewed on 2019/08/20

I really like it overall. Could use some UX/UI updates for the users.

Pros

The forward-facing UI for consumers. The simplicity of ticket purchasing and overall clean aesthetic of the design.

Cons

The back end UI can sometimes be tricky to navigate and I also trying to find the totals on each event isn't very clear

Cassandra R.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Events is a good tool for event management

Reviewed on 2019/08/21

Pros

Events.com is easy to use and provides data reports with relevant information.

Cons

The cost is a little high. I would prefer a lower cost for nonprofits.

Joy H.
  • Industry: Events Services

Good platform that could be great.

Reviewed on 2019/09/04

Because the customer service is excellent, any major issues we have with the software are immediately seen to by our customer service rep. As stated above, this software would get a 10/10 if we had access to reporting options and more customization.

Pros

The software is generally easy to use, and the customer service is excellent. It is much easier for our customers to use as well.

Cons

Creating reports is very limited in what information you can pull together and I have to ask our customer service rep to do those for us. Would be much better if we could do them ourselves. There are some registration options that we wish we could customize as well.

Daryn H.

Put Foot Rally

Reviewed on 2019/08/21

Could not speak more highly of the team and service.

Pros

Clean, simple, easy to use. It is the best platform for ticketing by far.
Fair pricing.

Cons

No webpage integration.
- click-out leads to a huge drop-off
- which means less ability to track conversions.
*Showclix have a simple, but very effective integration)

No app
- app like eventbrite to check in participants / track sales would be amazing. Logging into events.com every time to check sales wasn’t great.

Michelle S.
  • Industry: Sports

Events.com is user friendly and customer service is top notch!

Reviewed on 2019/08/20

I have used a number of registration platforms over the years. Since moving our events to Events.com 2+ years ago, I have never looked back and wished we hadn't made the change. In fact, when some clients choose other platforms and issues arise, it reminds me why I am so happy with this decision. The ease of setting up new events and copying past events in incomparable. Any time I have a support question, it is answered thoroughly and quickly! The team actually listens to user feedback and makes enhancements based on that feedback!

Pros

Cons

I understand why there isn't a built -in email feature but it would be so amazing if there was one!

Robert S.
  • Industry: Design
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Brainstorming at the Bunker

Reviewed on 2019/09/04

I have done 2 events now and will certainly be doing more. I would like to see improvements in the look and feel and the key document export options.

Pros

The help staff were awesome. Took an active role and helped me get things in the way they needed to be. Great advisors. The software easily loaded into my squarespace site, with the help of your staff.

Cons

I think the look and feel of Eventbrite is nicer visually. Easier for customers/clients for purchasing tickets. There needs to be improvements in the ticket purchasers document export. The excel document required a lot of work at my end to clean it up and pull important information from. I found that experience didn't match your front end experience. It should be as simple and easy to use as building an event.

Ralph S.

Overall great experience!

Reviewed on 2019/08/20

Overall, the experience was good, even with the limitations in regards to the endurance industry.

Pros

System was easy to use, great customer support and the employees we dealt with would go out of their way to help us.

Cons

The system was not geared to endurance events and it limited us in what we could do in the endurance industry.

Olivia B.
  • Industry: Museums & Institutions

Science and Tech youth program

Reviewed on 2019/08/26

Pros

That I can have the same event in french and english

That there are multiple options for the types of questions I can ask on a form

Cons

The gender question does not allow for gender non-conforming people to respond accurately. There should be options for non-binary and other.

With the multi selection question, there's no option to add other with an if other question