Qooling Reviews

Qooling

Cloud-based quality and safety management platform

4.5/5 (11 reviews)
Rens T.

Very nice tool for quality improvement

Reviewed on 2018/12/03

We use Qooling for our internal issues, audits and procedures. Qooling is a small and young company. It's software still has some bugs, but with great customer support these are most of the time fixed quickly. Improvements are made continually making the software better every day! Great work, keep it up guys!

Pros

- Accessible for everyone within the company through the app or web page
- Connecting audit findings directly to incidents and tasks creates superb traceability.
- Great customer support

Cons

- Lots of clicks/pages are needed for actions
- Tasks and issues are linked, but too much separated (though this will be solved soon)
- Procedures or the status of incidents is hard to be viewed by people in the field, who normally use the app

7.0/10
Bogdana A.

Working everyday, writing procedures and create new forms

Save time.
All managers can see the documents.

Pros

I can find all the documents very easy. I like the ideea of having an phone app.
The fact that we can create our own forms.

Cons

Building a flow chart is not very easy. Pdf is not looking good

Qooling helps out!

Reviewed on 2018/09/07

With Qooling no more stuggle with Excel sheets and Word documents. All requirements can be reached with the use of Qooling.

Pros

It is an easy to use tool for many standards. Its look and feel feels right and there are no difficult options. When I contact Qooling with a question or request they answer within 24 hours, most of the times even shorter. Qooling helps a company to really manage QHSE on every level.

Cons

I can't think of any. All issues are solved untill now.

Max L.

Qooling time and money saver

Reviewed on 2018/09/25

I work at a company where most people have multiple tasks. For example, I am responsible for quality management. By using Qooling, I don't have to spend a lot of time on it. From Qooling, my colleagues and I automatically get notifications when we need to carry out an audit or when tools need to be retested. So Qooling helps me to do my work more efficient.

Pros

The overview that Qooling gives is very pleasant. I can check audits that my colleagues did, no matter where i am, just by checking them on my phone. I also like that everything can be linked to each other. With this I can save myself and others a lot of time. In addition, it also gives better insight. Finally, rep from Qooling is prepared to think and talk with you about possible changes in the software, making it easier to work with.

Cons

That i can not open the calendar with the tasks and audits on the app for iphone. I can see the tasks that must be done, but not the overview that the calendar view on the desktop gives you.

Jasper K.

well-functioning software with many options and a collaborative and flexible helpdesk

Reviewed on 2018/07/18

We can story all our Quality Management documentation on one location, well sorted in different categories and make it available for all our employees.

Pros

The software is easy to use in a user friendly environment. It gives you a lot of options to log any data you need. And if it doesn't have the option need, they'll try to make it available for you.

Cons

Qooling gives you a lot of options. So many, you don't always know of figure what all option mean or how they work. An explanation of options is missing.

Coen W.

Very functional by that you can build it by yourself

Reviewed on 2018/07/18

Pros

It is well organized, and help you when using the deming circle. For the whole organization is the quality manual easy to find. This ensures that the quality system is carried in the wider organization.

Cons

Analyzing the incidents does take time to create the right charts. but this is also the power of Qooling, you can choose what you want to analyze

Jolanda S.

Qooling is a very userfriendly product and adjustable to each branche.

Reviewed on 2018/07/18

Pros

Adjustments and additions are easily made after a support call. No is never the answer and support is always available.

Cons

Can't tell, did not have this experience yet. The things I came across were easy to adjust and did not cause a delay in my work.

Martijn T.

I bought this product a few months ago. I think it's an amazing product.

Reviewed on 2018/07/30

Pros

The most I like about this product is that I can build my own forms. What I also like is that I can easily see when dates of certificates expire on machines and training courses from people. People can use now only a tablet and do not have to use paper anymore. Everybody in the company is happy with this new app!

Cons

What I like least about this software is that people cant see their own diplomas and the certificates of their machines at the app. They have to log in on the internet to see that.

Remco S.

User

Reviewed on 2019/05/22

I experienced a cool, down-to-earth mentality with focus on `' easy use". `The focus is on solutions and letting software work for you. A rather new approuch, clear explained but also with patience in the support.

Pros

Easy to use and receive commitment of the users " in the field". No more paperwork, easy analysis but most of all: commitment.

Cons

Nothing yet so far. Biggest challenge was to create internal compliance for new technology. Qooling did fit very well.

Gentian M.

I found helpful implementation of this tool for system quality management.

Reviewed on 2018/07/18

Pros

The most likely from the software is saving operation time, scrolling from one document to other, and helping in tracking of them and knowing their history

Tom M.

Very nice App!

Reviewed on 2018/12/03

Nice app. Allthough we only use it for Workplace Inspections and registration of incidents, it is a nice way of digitalising workflow

Pros

Ease of use, for designing forms that can be put online instantaniously.

Cons

Definition of user roles is a bit less intuitive...