ProfitBoost Software

Auto-Repair Shop Management Software

5 /5 (7 reviews) Write a Review!
4,7
4,9
Sal G.
Industry: Automotive

Very intuitive, Flows well

Reviewed on 2018/05/02

Streamlined to work flow.

Pros

Quick to pick up the flow, very smooth integration with worldpac, has digital inspection system built in as well as SMS and am able to email invoices to clients. Has help my shop pretty much go paperless.

Cons

My marketing manager would like some additional functionality, although my day to day use is smooth.

Monte C.

Customer service rock!

Reviewed on 2018/07/13

Pros

Online access and great historical data. Great support and always ready to help with any questions.

Cons

Takes too long to write repair order, cannot take pre-payments, part number MUST be exact (not intuitive).

Allen P.
Industry: Automotive

Have worked with customer support for years now. Very responsive and helpful. Have used the system since 2005.

Reviewed on 2018/07/09

Run my business on it. Great amount of information available for analysis and planning. Very clear repair orders that are easy for customers to read and understand.

Pros

Very flexible with a huge amount of informational reports available. Logical write up format that keeps things consistent. Multiple markup matrix's available.

Cons

A little cumbersome to write up repair orders. Reports, of which there are very very many, are not easy to customize or create new ones.

Tim M.
Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

AWESOME TECH. SUPPORT

Reviewed on 2017/06/29

INVENTORY CONTROL AND UNIFORMED WAY TO DO WORK ORDERS

Pros

SIMPLE TO USE , IF YOU NEED HELP YOU CAN CALL AND TALK TO A LIVE PERSON, VERY NICE PEOPLE TO TALK TO AND WAS THERE EVERY STEP OF THE WAY WHEN SETTING PROFIT BOOST UP

Maricela H.

Phenomenal Auto Repair Software

Reviewed on 2014/07/11

I've been with PifPro for several years using this management system for all of my automotive repair locations. By far this has been the best online software program for my business. Firstly, there's not many options out there to have an online management software that you can access from any computer (of course PIFPro has options to restrict this for the employees) - even from my Iphone I have FULL access to the software. I can easily see what all my locations are doing and my customers do not have to worry about history because it's all available instantly! The software also integrates with QuickBooks which is a plus. There are many reports to run for different analysis. Sometimes too many reports but I understand because not every owner/manager analyze the same information and if I need it it's there. Better to have it than not to. Lastly, they have phenomenal customer service support! Not only have I built a professional relationship due to their attentiveness to any concerns that are submitted to them - either it be by phone or email - they take care of my concerns. Lastly,. the software isn't stagnant, they're constantly updating and improving which I think is extremely important in technology.

Response from ProfitBoost

Thanks Maricela

All of you at Sunset Automotive are a pleasure to work with.

Paul Forcey
Office Manager

Chuy R.

Living in the could! The way to be!!

Reviewed on 2014/07/14

I have been a profit boost customer since May of 2008.
This guys have always provided great service and support. They are always thinking futuristic which I love!!! The integrations are amazing and make workflow very productive ! I would and have recommended this shop software to all my shop owner buddies!! Keep up the good work guys!!!

Clifton M.

Great software!

Reviewed on 2017/04/19

We have been using PifPro for 3+ years and it has been a great experience. All kinds of functionality with the software and fantastic customer support!