PayrollPanda

Budiman A.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Legal Compliance and Accuracy

Reviewed on 2020/07/06

Pros

Payroll Panda helps employers in complying with all legal requirements pertaining to accurate salary calculations and statutory contributions. Need not worry about running afoul of the law and getting hefty fines, or worst, being dishonest to your hardworking employees by overlooking the fine details.

As a former user of SAP, Oracle and Microsoft AX, I did not have much problems setting it up myself and the support have been helpful. I find that Payroll Panda is a bit more user-friendly and at a fraction of the cost. As a micro business owner, i highly recommend this software.

Cons

At the moment it cannot be accessed using a smartphone. It can only be accessed on a PC. Not a big problem but sometimes you want to check something when out of office.

Response from PayrollPanda

Thank you so much! Great to know you're getting benefits from PayrollPanda.

Being able to deliver to our customers is essential to us. Currently we do not have a mobile version. The app is very complex and the features we have are quite extended so we are not able to make it into a smaller, simplified version at the moment.

Zeehan Z.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Excellent Customer Services

Reviewed on 2020/09/01

In general, moving to PayrollPanda has helped made my HR function more efficiently.

Pros

I love that the software is very user friendly and quite intuitive. What I appreciate most is that customer service and how quickly and professionally any queries being posted is dealt with.

Cons

Integration with my QBO was a bit tricky and I gave up on it when I tried last year. However, I may give it a go again and see if it would help moving forward.

Response from PayrollPanda

Hi Zeehan!

Appreciate your feedback! Great to know that PayrollPanda has added value to your business.

We have an article on Quickbook integration, you may want to go through it and give it a try again or reach out to us via chat and we can assist you.

Wasim I.

Payroll done in 20 minutes.!

Reviewed on 2019/08/16

Fantastic idea. Fantastic product. Really simplifies a complex piece of my business.

Pros

It clarifies an otherwise complex process and allows me to complete payroll sitting at my desk. Previously had to go to multiple offices monthly to make statutory payment. Take a ticket and wait in line. Often multiple visits.

Cons

Would be great if all payments could be made directly from PP software. Currently I have to download lots of files and visit 4 different unintuitive, quirky government websites in order to complete payments.

Dithian S.

Exceptional

Reviewed on 2020/08/12

Exceptional and very user friendly

Pros

The ease of use and the way the software is synchronized with LHDN requirements. And amazing customer service when I need assistance.

Cons

At times when I tried to register new staff from another company that used Payroll Panda also , I was unable to register with the same email. The new staff had to create new email id in order for me to register them under my company.

Response from PayrollPanda

Hi Dithian!

That's great to hear and thanks for the comments.

PayrollPanda only allows one email address for one account registration. We can only differentiate each account from their email address. For your case, the employee can use the same email address; however, the previous employer would need to remove their access from their account.

Rizlan shah A.

Great software!!

Reviewed on 2020/04/24

Pros

Its easy to use and the customer support is fantastic and friendly.

Cons

Nothing at the moment. Fundamentally, it serves my purpose to remain compliant with the payroll matters.

Response from PayrollPanda

That's great to hear and appreciate your kind comments.

Being able to deliver to our customers is essential to us and it is our main priority.

Nur farhana binti M.

Reviewed on 2020/06/30

I love that my job is easier now and it eliminates any error that I might have made with manual calculations. The customer service is also effective and helpful.

Pros

The automatic calculations for deductions and the complete documents for either manual payment or auto deduction.

Cons

It would be easier if there’s an option for each staff to have their own work schedule as most companies have different shifts for their employees. It will be easier for us to calculate their overtimes and unpaid leaves as well.

Response from PayrollPanda

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are pleased to know that you are able to run your payroll easily.

We understand your point on the work schedule, the reason we don't have such feature is that our app is a payroll app and not an office management app. But please note that the work schedule can be set up accordingly in Jibble and you can export the overtime hours and upload them in PayrollPanda.

Daniel J.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Great that I don't have to worry about payroll anymore, they take care of everything!

Reviewed on 2017/10/30

Pros

It's easy-to-use, and what else I can say? I don't have to worry about managing my payroll, allowing me to safe on costs, + their support is one of the best I've seen, always there to respond to quick queries.

Cons

Still waiting for them to release more features, but hopefully it will happen soon. Once they have a few more HR geared features, it would be VERY useful.

Chong Y.
  • Industry: Machinery

Finance Manager

Reviewed on 2019/01/30

We have bee using the software for almost one year. We like the customer service support very much due to it provide the solution and feedback to us within 24 hours.

Pros

Provide Annual statutory report, leave management, current updated HR update and prompt customer service support.

Cons

Payroll run date is on every 15th of the month.

Charlene T.
  • Industry: Accounting

Save our time in payroll in the most efficient way.

Reviewed on 2017/11/24

Pros

Easy to use. our colleagues did not even attend training.
Online Support is good in terms of chat and information on Payroll Website.
EPF SOCSO and PCB is easily calculated and processed all online.
Always updating with new functions

Cons

Looking forward for Extra functions on functions on Staff Claims
Staff Log in Time and Out in Mobile App to update to timesheet in Payroll Panda
Autocalculation of Overtime

Azlie A.
  • Industry: Design

Superb Customer Support

Reviewed on 2020/08/26

Pros

Customer support is very fast response within 1 min to 15 min. Very convenient reply when you have any emergency on technical error. thumbs up!

Cons

I would like to suggest to add call features.

Response from PayrollPanda

Hi Azlie!

That's great to hear and thanks for the comments.

Being able to deliver to our customers is our priority! You can always call us at 03 2787 9168 for further assistance.

Easy to use app

Reviewed on 2018/07/31

Pros

Simple dashboard. Straight to the point. Leave module integration. Easy for small business to manage.

Cons

can't find one yet but am always thinking of extra features such as claim management.

Lisa L.

I love the customer service which they are very responsive & in good manner whenever I need...

Reviewed on 2017/10/26

Pros

What I like the most about this software is easy and convenient to use but still need alot of improvement like having "clock in clock out" feature for staff attendance or staff medical claim entitlement which we can key in amount of RM of each staff to show or as record for employer of what amount that each staff eligible / entitled to have per year.

Cons

I like least about this software is their alignment not stay inline for company'long address and the payslip format only in A4 size (Prefer it to be half of A4 or a A5 size will be good). Hope Payroll Panda will keep improve and will integrate with UOB soon so easier for my company to prepare payroll.

Mohammad H.

Simple But Good for SME

Reviewed on 2019/07/02

Pros

Easy to setup. Minimal investment. Short learning curve. Cloud based!

Cons

At present none. They have covered what I need.

Cheng khoon C.
  • Industry: Accounting

Pretty good except when there are part month payment and no-pay leaves are involved.

Reviewed on 2018/06/28

Compliance with the statutory requirements is the main benefit and ease of doing repeated monthly payroll is another benefit.

Pros

The auto generation of statutory deduction and the online payslips function is cool. Subsequent months payroll is made simply and fast.

Cons

Part month computations.... I have to manually calculate to double check the system generated figures. The initial setup of new employees is also very troublesome. But, I think frequent use will overcome this troublesome process.

Response from PayrollPanda

Hi Cheng Khoon,

Thanks for your feedback! We do try to make the new employee set up as easy as possible by limiting the mandatory fields to that which is required for payroll. There is also the option to upload a bulk file. We are sorry to hear that it's still a bit troublesome for you but do hope that your experience has gotten better since you posted your review. As you know, you can always reach out for help via our in app chat button and we're ready to assist in every way we can.

Nor sazali A.

All in all this system enables us to perform our job easily.

Reviewed on 2018/05/15

Pros

Function in the system make our duties easy to perform. It auto calculated and result are generated almost instantly.

Cons

Ability to edit some of the information in the past payslip. The system could not edit any past info in the payslip

Zohair H.

Paypoll Panda helps in administration process of a project and generating pay slips for...

Reviewed on 2018/09/26

Pros

It helps organizing the employees in its database and managing there payrolls. It saves the hastle and confusions for the administrators. Once the employee is entered in its database its automatically generates pay stubs until its edited manually. Its can accommodate special cases like bonuses, sick leaves, paid vacation and reimbursements.

Cons

Much to users satisfaction, It can still improve when compared Intuit.

Ainina A.

Excellent reply rate

Reviewed on 2020/08/18

Excellent

Pros

Payroll features and payslips management is super reliable. Very informative and educative for newly registered organizations. Fast helpful replies from online officers regarding inquiries/feedbacks.

Cons

Are not able to integrate with CIMB Biz Lite Package

Response from PayrollPanda

Hi Ainina!

Thank you so much! Great to know PayrollPanda has made your payroll process easy.

We are not able to provide you with the bank file as CIMB does not allow third-party payroll software to generate the file. For that reason, we can only provide a bank file for CIMB customized/standard package.

Bari H.

Finally ! Something for the current Generation !!!

Reviewed on 2017/11/10

Just a first payroll tryout.

Pros

It's simple and clean UI and lots of IKRs for a newbie to brush up on current practices on the statutory requirements under the Malaysian Labour Act. Customer Service via Online Chats are totally awesome as well. Value for money !

Cons

Can't link with Quickbooks so far and if it could link to a Time Management app like Jibble, it would be an A+!

Response from PayrollPanda

Thank you for your review Bari! Note that our app integrates with QuickBooks accounting software, it allows you to auto-sync your payroll data! Time & Attendance is in the works, we will keep you posted.

Ben L.
  • Industry: Accounting

Good

Reviewed on 2017/11/20

Reduce time spend on prepare payroll.

Pros

Easy to save the monthly data just press a button. System provide us EPF CSV file, which very helpful for us to reduce the error when do EPF submission via EPF portal.

Cons

The "Leave"function may need to improve. System not able to give us a leave report. We as administrator not able to know the leave for each staff.

Response from PayrollPanda

Thank you for your review Ben! Note that we have released a leave report that allows you to see all leave taken and entitlements in an instant.

Joey C.

User friendly, great info available in the website and great customer support.

Reviewed on 2018/06/30

Time saving and proper record keeping

Pros

Handful of information about payroll and efficient customer support when we need assistance when we run payroll.

Cons

Does not pay referral fee to existing users when they introduce this software to other business owners.

Response from PayrollPanda

Thanks Joey for your valuable feedback! We do have referral programs available as special promotions so that we can reward our loyal customers. We'll arrange for one of our team members to be in touch with you for more information :)

Firhan shah B.
  • Industry: Import & Export

Simple software and easy to use

Reviewed on 2020/08/12

Pros

it is easy to use and great customer service. customer support help to resolve my problem instantly

Cons

user friendly but it would be better if is available as mobile apps

Response from PayrollPanda

Hi Firhan!

Employees can use PayrollPanda on their mobile phones using a mobile browser.

Eleanor E.

it's easy to use.

Reviewed on 2018/06/23

Pros

the most i like about this software is this software is not complicated at all for us to use. Hence, is easy for me to email out the payslip.

Cons

the least i like about this software is the fixed working hours for the overtime and others.. i always need to manually calculate and key in the software.

Vivian arishanti zain A.

Fuss-free payroll software

Reviewed on 2018/06/26

Pros

User interface is very simple and easy to learn that comes with a very reasonable charge per use. Super responsive customer support.

Cons

The leave function should be more mobile friendly as our employee usually apply leaves via their smartphones.

Khaddraa R.
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Feedback

Reviewed on 2020/04/28

Pros

I like the interface. Very minimalist, modern look and user friendly. Customer support via chat very responsive.

Cons

The backend process need to be improved. We always have an issues whenever we want to run payroll every month. Rounding issues always been there. A good alert on percentage error for every cost (statutory tax, HRDF etc) would be great. Allow flexibility in term of the date to run payroll, i.e. option to run before 15th of the month.

Response from PayrollPanda

Appreciate your feedback!

In terms of the flexibility to run payroll before the 15th of the month, we can open the payroll for our customers in advance. Please reach out to our Customer Support team and we will be very happy to assist you.

As for the rounding issue, at the moment it is being worked on together with a series of features that will be released together this year. Our experts are constantly working to improve our product for the benefit of our customers.

Amanda Z.

Helpful Customer Support!

Reviewed on 2020/11/24

Made my life easier as an HR.

Pros

Very helpful customer support attends to all questions within minutes!

Cons

I wish we are able to make transfers directly from the application.