Sender

Email campaign creation, delivery & analysis platform

4,5
4,7
4,3
4,6
4,8
Industry: Events Services
Company size: Self Employed

Great marketing tool for beginners

Reviewed on 2020/10/03

I like the Sender app and maybe is a great option if you don't need much of email marketing on your website. This app has great features when comes to making a double opt-in on the subscriber forms and separate the email lists easily.

Pros

This software allows you to start in the process of email marketing without question. Is easy to deploy on WordPress and has a great tool for visualizing the process of sending emails to your customers.

Cons

It's a very new software which is fine but makes it a bit complicated if you want to integrate it with other apps like Contact Form 7.
If you want to make an integration to another app the process is highly complicated if you don't know anything about coding.

Dora U.
Industry: Publishing

Good support

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/04/18

With the new design developments i can fill the newsletters more personal content with nice appearance.

Pros

Usually easy to use.
Helpful colleagues.

Cons

On mobile view you need more development

Neimuntas G.

Great!

Reviewed on 2017/11/10

Pros

Well delivery is very good! I like the way emails are sent to my customers, I tried using getresponse before but it failed miserably.

Cons

Im missing few things, but it's ok, support takes care of it! It could be more user friendly I guess, but the team at sender seems to be working hard on it!

Abdellah C.

my experience with SENDER

Reviewed on 2018/02/13

Everything is good and perfect with a great customer support

Pros

this is the most powerful company that I'm with , Ease of Use and anti-spam , good email templates also all my message go to the inbox , good communication with my subscribers , i'm really so happy to work with this company

Marcin M.

Easy to use, feature rich mass mailing service. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed on 2017/09/11

Pros

A great advantage is a great support that helps quickly with every issue. It offers many free templates. Automation (integration with forms) is a snap.

Cons

It lacks some features, subscribers management is somewhat cumbersome just as email content editing.

Vahid A.
Industry: Computer Networking

good

Reviewed on 2019/03/12

good

Pros

LiveChat is very good

Cons

price ! its so expensive for iranian!!!
Because the price of the dollar in Iran has risen sharply

Joshua F.

Great for the newbie that doesn't want to deal with setting up their own email servers.

Reviewed on 2017/10/04

Pros

The support is always on point. They are consistent on getting back to you, and the system is easy enough for the newbie to get emails out and seems to have features to grow into.

Cons

It's feature rich, so it can look overwhelming, but once you figure out that you're only going to use a few features to begin with, it's not that bad.

Response from Sender.net

Thanks Joshua. Happy to help!

Wesley S.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

A recommendation

Reviewed on 2019/02/21

Love it - it's a great app but the textbox is a deal breaker for me. If you can fix that I don't see how you can't succeed.

Pros

It's simplicity and easy of use. The overall UX is very well structured.

Cons

As a power user I find the Rich Textbox editor SUPER frustrating. It doesn't adhere to standard key strokes. For example Shift + End should select all the text fro current cursor position to the end of the text. But it instead moves to the last text box. Similary any of the arrow keys don't work as they should be intended they simply scroll the page. If I want to move to a different line I need to use the mouse.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Ian W.
Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Usage could be MUCH better!!

Reviewed on 2018/02/23

It's a free service that a small - once a moth - group can use without "extra" frills and extra costs.

Pros

It's free for me (Small user) as my Group is a NP club Newsletter that goes out each month to a small group of members

Cons

Layout can be better -I find I'm hunting around for different things all the time. Many of the steps I need to do are not logical or straight forward.

Response from Sender.net

Hi Ian,
Thanks for the review! Please let us know what you're constantly hunting for into our live-chat or email support. Only once we will know the exact problem we would be able to either find the solution or improve the system! Do not hesitate to get in touch via live-chat or email, our user support is there to help you out.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Wayne S.
Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Great Value

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2021/01/15

Good inexpensive way for me to stay in touch with my customers and prospects

Pros

Ease of Use. Great Value. Good Customer Service.

Cons

No 'cons' presently. The new update is fantastic.

Industry: Management Consulting

Great tool at good price point

Reviewed on 2019/08/03

If your starting with email marketing and MailChimp isn't for you then this might be a great choice.

Pros

Easy to use interface
Good price point
Fast and helpful customer service
Decision trees and more

Cons

I could not find some of the questions I had in an online manual
Not many out of the box integrations available

Christian M.
Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Sender meets my requirements

Reviewed on 2020/04/04

I have been using Sender to circulate a weekly newsletter to some 1300 addressees. We are a non-profit, with no budget, so I chose the free version. Yet, when I needed advice on my first mailing, I received an immediate, clear, detailed assistance by chat.
The help I needed was really due to my incompetence in all IT things, for I realised after the first mailings that navigating the site is easy. My best advice is to use the testing functionality. There is a possibility to view your message as it will appear on a computer screen and on a smartphone, but go further and send the intended email to yourself and a couple of friends on different mail platforms. Then correct what doesn't look right.
Adding/deleting addresses is easy. The system manages the Unsubscribes. A report comes back after every mailing showing how many recipients opened the email, and what links they clicked.
Formatting, at least for the template I chose, is easily adaptable.
This is exactly the solution I could hope for.

Pros

Prompt assistance by chat, ease of use,

Cons

My requirements are limited, and I see nothing would improve my experience

Joe C.
Industry: Computer Games
Company size: Self Employed

Great Product. Very easy to use.

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2019/09/04

They've been great. Their product is easy to use and whenever I've done something silly, and can't figure something easy out....they've been exceptionally quick in helping out and solving my problem.

Pros

Let my emails/newsletter reach the professional level.

Cons

No complaints at all, great product, simple to use, excellent support

Ms. beth F.
Industry: E-Learning

Solid email marketing platform

Reviewed on 2020/04/27

I set up a sequence of emails to employees, they automatically get added to a list. Made my job easier - all employees are informed about company events, like parties, workshops and training. Email insights are brilliant. Can keep track of who opens the emails and such.

Pros

The simplicity approach blows my mind. No unneeded utility. The learning curve isn’t steep. it's perfect for me

Cons

No suggestions or complaints. Enough power under the hood for me. they are actually concern about our need.

Kaedrian U.
Industry: Writing & Editing

Sender is Amazing!

Reviewed on 2020/04/19

Saves so much time and encourages a beginner like me.

Pros

I love how non-complicated the interface is, and how smooth it goes. The verification process was also very quick. A quick look at the screen, and you already know how it goes. Of course, there will be some questions but the learning process is really quick. The flow and how all the buttons are set up is really logical. And it is so smooth. Not clunky and lag. I am loving it!
Customer service is also quick to respond, polite, and has common sense.

Cons

I have only used it for a while so I cannot say yet what is lacking. However, I did not find a way to tag audiences so that may be one downside. But there is segmentation so you can work your way around it.

Donnie H.
Industry: Education Management

It's s a good alternative to Mailerlite

Reviewed on 2020/06/20

After spending lots of money on other tools like Mailchimp, Mailerlite, even Hubspot, I found that Sender had everything that I needed, just for like a fraction of the monthly cost.

Pros

Easy to get going. Could send out my first emails not more than a day after signing up for an account. The pricing is appealing.

Cons

It could have more advanced photo editing software built-in (cause I need that), but that's not really its job.

Marcelo F.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Overall experience is good

Reviewed on 2017/09/13

Pros

It is an agile and easy to use tool. Good organization of the shipments, being able to set the week in advance.

Cons

I had a problem updating the subscriber lists, but was quickly resolved by technical support.
Also, it would be very helpful to have more facility to generate new custom designs.

Rhonda D.

WONDERFUL

Reviewed on 2018/02/06

Pros

I love the support aspect, I have repeatedly received quick, helpful and outstanding service. Also newsletters display quickly in emails.

Cons

I don't like that you cannot log in using your email address. But that's a small thing. Sender is totally worth using.

Mary A.
Industry: Insurance

Great Customer Service

Used Weekly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2020/04/16

I've only just started, but so far I'm happy with my first campaign!

Pros

Overall it's very easy to use, but when I did have questions the live chat function was invaluable - the best thing about the whole tool so far ;). Very friendly, quick and helpful.

Cons

I wish it included a feature to automatically send emails in the best time slot

Majid A.
Industry: Computer Software

It's Recommended

Reviewed on 2018/05/22

We are boosting our email marketing

Pros

1-Ease of us
2-Value for money
3-Online support
4-Very fast in sending emails.
5-Good and Complete API

Cons

1-Help documents are complete or at least I could not find whatever I was looking for
2-They need some soft improvements in their UX. I couldn't find some features before asking help from their good online support

April A.
Industry: Law Practice

Excellent executive from the help desk, was very helpful and jumped on the platform live to attend

Reviewed on 2018/05/08

I already recommended the product

Pros

Easy to use and personalise and it obviates mail not going to JUNK. It was easy to upload material , lists, and user interface is friendly. Mostly it allows you to save others don't have that basic feature.

Cons

I could not work out the mail merge feature immediately but support quickly help navigate that . FAQ and videos need to be clearer and visible some were not so make sure it is clear

Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

I realy Like it

Used Monthly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2018/12/04

Pros

Blocks that can make an interesting email.

Cons

i just started using this software i haven't seen any cons yet.

Dan B.
Industry: International Affairs
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Great overall experience. Easy to use.

Reviewed on 2017/06/27

Pros

Ease of use, price, the attentive support. Everytime I write to them, my problem gets solved. One of the main things that help ensure I am satisfied.

Cons

Pricing can use a redesign, but this is a minor con. Also, I would like to see an API tutorial in the future.

Rod B.

Helpful in producing polished communications

Reviewed on 2018/07/25

Still evaluating.

Pros

I liked it's ability to track the fate of any communication sent out, tracking opening and clicks.

Cons

I like least not being able to add an attachment. The only way around that is to add a button sending the viewer to a file.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Marinó V.

Cheap, easy to use

Reviewed on 2018/06/26

Pros

The plans are very good and suit me well. They make it simple to use and leave out uneccesary functionality.

Cons

The docs for the API could be more detailed but they make up for it with really good customer support.