Sender

Email campaign creation, delivery & analysis platform

4,6
4,7
4,3
4,6
4,8
Ali H.

I have used this software for almost two months and we had no issues since then

Reviewed on 2018/05/31

We use it to send our marketing emails. and some of our transactional emails

Pros

easy to use.
it's functionalities are enough.
api is good and wel-defined. but there can be pre implemented libraries in each programming language like c

Cons

There no WYSIWYG editor for transactional emails.
Help and manual are not complete.
number of clicks can be shown on the content for transactional emails and email automation.

Response from Sender.net

Hello Ali! Thanks a lot for your review. Just a quick notice that actually there is WYSIWYG editor for transactional emails as well. Drop us a line to live-chat or support email and we will try to solve it out.

Industry: Events Services
Company size: Self Employed

Great marketing tool for beginners

Reviewed on 2020/10/03

I like the Sender app and maybe is a great option if you don't need much of email marketing on your website. This app has great features when comes to making a double opt-in on the subscriber forms and separate the email lists easily.

Pros

This software allows you to start in the process of email marketing without question. Is easy to deploy on WordPress and has a great tool for visualizing the process of sending emails to your customers.

Cons

It's a very new software which is fine but makes it a bit complicated if you want to integrate it with other apps like Contact Form 7.
If you want to make an integration to another app the process is highly complicated if you don't know anything about coding.

Laura G.
Industry: Gambling & Casinos

Terrible customer service

Used Weekly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2020/09/10

Terrible

Pros

Functionality is similar to other competitors

Cons

They closed my account without letting me know why. They make you learn how it works, to set up everything, to load your contact list, and set up your first campaign and they took three days to tell you that your account is closed.
Of course, we review the terms of service and we don't find what we don't comply, and they denied telling us.
Seem is completely arbitrary. we have been using Benchmark for two years and we have a rate of 8 over 10 in our account reputation.

Likelihood to recommend: 0.0/10

James R.

Best Value for the Money

Reviewed on 2020/07/28

Pros

One of the best things is the cost when compared to what we were using before we have saved money after the first week of use. Its fantastic for our e-commerce clients and they love it, it becomes a great service that has become part of our routine offering

Cons

Took a while to get some information about sender reputation but that was because our team didn't follow up.

Farhan K.
Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

The Best auto email marketing out there

Reviewed on 2020/03/16

Pros

very intuitive, easy to navigate, simple to design emails on the go.

Cons

not much few minor glitches which are not stopping me to do my work.

Industry: Management Consulting

Great tool at good price point

Reviewed on 2019/08/03

If your starting with email marketing and MailChimp isn't for you then this might be a great choice.

Pros

Easy to use interface
Good price point
Fast and helpful customer service
Decision trees and more

Cons

I could not find some of the questions I had in an online manual
Not many out of the box integrations available

David M.
Industry: Computer Software
Company size: Self Employed

Worthiest email marketing tool out there

Reviewed on 2020/08/05

Pros

the platform is incredibly intuitive, easy to navigate, simple to design emails on the go.

Cons

As of now, nothing, as a user everything looks good at the moment.

Milad N.
Industry: Education Management

Perfect Support

Used Weekly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2020/04/18

easy to use

Pros

This service is very easy to use, and they have very kindly support team.

Cons

sender. net have not mobile app like mailchimp, also notify in my phone.

Sherman B.
Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Great Email Marketing Platform

Reviewed on 2020/08/04

I really enjoy the platform.

Pros

It is easy to use, their customer service is good and the price is right.

Cons

The payment processes are not the clearest. May want to make that a bit easier to understand.

Donnie H.
Industry: Education Management

It's s a good alternative to Mailerlite

Reviewed on 2020/06/20

After spending lots of money on other tools like Mailchimp, Mailerlite, even Hubspot, I found that Sender had everything that I needed, just for like a fraction of the monthly cost.

Pros

Easy to get going. Could send out my first emails not more than a day after signing up for an account. The pricing is appealing.

Cons

It could have more advanced photo editing software built-in (cause I need that), but that's not really its job.

George Y.

Owner

Reviewed on 2019/02/25

Pros

Easy to use, once you understand send flow.

Cons

Until you understand flow it's difficult to maneuver. On several occasions I have deleted lists I wanted to keep.

Joe C.
Industry: Computer Games
Company size: Self Employed

Great Product. Very easy to use.

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2019/09/04

They've been great. Their product is easy to use and whenever I've done something silly, and can't figure something easy out....they've been exceptionally quick in helping out and solving my problem.

Pros

Let my emails/newsletter reach the professional level.

Cons

No complaints at all, great product, simple to use, excellent support

Christian M.
Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Sender meets my requirements

Reviewed on 2020/04/04

I have been using Sender to circulate a weekly newsletter to some 1300 addressees. We are a non-profit, with no budget, so I chose the free version. Yet, when I needed advice on my first mailing, I received an immediate, clear, detailed assistance by chat.
The help I needed was really due to my incompetence in all IT things, for I realised after the first mailings that navigating the site is easy. My best advice is to use the testing functionality. There is a possibility to view your message as it will appear on a computer screen and on a smartphone, but go further and send the intended email to yourself and a couple of friends on different mail platforms. Then correct what doesn't look right.
Adding/deleting addresses is easy. The system manages the Unsubscribes. A report comes back after every mailing showing how many recipients opened the email, and what links they clicked.
Formatting, at least for the template I chose, is easily adaptable.
This is exactly the solution I could hope for.

Pros

Prompt assistance by chat, ease of use,

Cons

My requirements are limited, and I see nothing would improve my experience

Easy to use. I've implemented my newsletter in seconds!

Reviewed on 2017/11/08

I implement my newsletter in seconds.

Pros

Clear design and with some interesting function like auto-resend option, automation or segment. Report and interaction data are very usefull . Customare service is TOP!

Cons

I'd like to have more trigger in automation and segment: people clicked a specific link, for example. I'm not able to find this funcion.

Response from Sender.net

Hello there,
Thanks for the review! Just a quick note that we have all the automation trigger there, let us know on support what do you looking for and we will guide you straight forward!

Adina Z.

Thanks for support

Reviewed on 2020/06/16

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped me verify my email, we had an issue with code, and he did a great and fast job. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is rockstar. Thanks a lot

Cons

I'm just starting out with sender, but I love your customer support

Ms. beth F.

Solid email marketing platform

Reviewed on 2020/04/27

I set up a sequence of emails to employees, they automatically get added to a list. Made my job easier - all employees are informed about company events, like parties, workshops and training. Email insights are brilliant. Can keep track of who opens the emails and such.

Pros

The simplicity approach blows my mind. No unneeded utility. The learning curve isn’t steep. it's perfect for me

Cons

No suggestions or complaints. Enough power under the hood for me. they are actually concern about our need.

Curt P.
Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Great for creating shareable newsletters

Reviewed on 2020/04/06

I've used MailChimp, Active Campaign, Moosend and pretty much any Email marketing software there is currently, and I found that none had better email templates. Saved me tons of time and money. I even stopped hiring designers from Fiver.

Pros

They’re actively listening to what the users need. I like that. Suggested some improvements some time back, now most of them are live.

Cons

Saw some minor issues with Outlook, they got fixed. When they will update , it will carry more good.

Kaedrian U.
Industry: Writing & Editing

Sender is Amazing!

Reviewed on 2020/04/19

Saves so much time and encourages a beginner like me.

Pros

I love how non-complicated the interface is, and how smooth it goes. The verification process was also very quick. A quick look at the screen, and you already know how it goes. Of course, there will be some questions but the learning process is really quick. The flow and how all the buttons are set up is really logical. And it is so smooth. Not clunky and lag. I am loving it!
Customer service is also quick to respond, polite, and has common sense.

Cons

I have only used it for a while so I cannot say yet what is lacking. However, I did not find a way to tag audiences so that may be one downside. But there is segmentation so you can work your way around it.

Milad R.

Good Support

Reviewed on 2019/02/27

Good and easy email marketing service with good price

Pros

good supporting
low price
easy to use
multiple plan for choose

Cons

not support Persian language as well as
not support validation Email
poor analysis compare to other Service

Paul B.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Like mailchimp in the old days

Reviewed on 2020/04/22

I needed a sales automation system for a startup that inexperienced users could easily set up and manager

Pros

So easy to use, great templates, full feature set and sales automation with the free version

Cons

I Actually really enjoying using it and have been able to get the job done quickly

Cristian S.
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Live chat support takes your queries seriously

Reviewed on 2019/02/25

Pros

Their support system guided me to receive exactly the service I needed and how to achieve this.

Cons

Too much orange. Just, nothing really to criticize but design could've been less orange.

Dora U.
Industry: Publishing

Good support

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/04/18

With the new design developments i can fill the newsletters more personal content with nice appearance.

Pros

Usually easy to use.
Helpful colleagues.

Cons

On mobile view you need more development

David W.
Industry: Construction

Very pleased indeed.

Reviewed on 2018/06/28

Incredible levels of technical support. Never encountered the like before. Very impressed!

Pros

Technical support.
Their technical support is genuinely excellent. Highly responsive, prompt and knowledgeable. I had a problem with my HTML that I couldn't fix for a campaign and they even did that for me!

I used to use Mailchimp who would take days to reply. These guys reply almost immediately and couldn't work harder to help me. Really, really impressed.

Cons

There is some functionality - especially in campaign analytics - that I'd like. However, when I raised this they got onto it immediately so I can't really complain at that sort of helpfulness.

Neimuntas G.

Great!

Reviewed on 2017/11/10

Pros

Well delivery is very good! I like the way emails are sent to my customers, I tried using getresponse before but it failed miserably.

Cons

Im missing few things, but it's ok, support takes care of it! It could be more user friendly I guess, but the team at sender seems to be working hard on it!

Marcelo F.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Overall experience is good

Reviewed on 2017/09/13

Pros

It is an agile and easy to use tool. Good organization of the shipments, being able to set the week in advance.

Cons

I had a problem updating the subscriber lists, but was quickly resolved by technical support.
Also, it would be very helpful to have more facility to generate new custom designs.