Hopper HQ

Automated planning & scheduling tool for Instagram

Katie W.

Hopper HQ Review

Reviewed on 2020/05/19

It has solved our problem of posting every day when our schedule gets crazy.

Pros

If you need to be in front of your clients on multiple platforms, look no further. Hopper HQ will save you time and money. Schedule your posts and don't look back! The staff and help center are amazing with any questions you might have. We use it for IG, FB, Linkedin and Twitter.

Cons

They keep adding new features all the time. If you need something for a specific platform they will do their best to help you out.

Response from Hopper HQ

Hi Katie,

Thanks for your review and great to hear the positive feedback :-D

The team are always on hand if we can ever help or make Hopper HQ more valuable for you.

Thanks,

Daniel L.

Makes Social Media Scheduling a Breeze!

Reviewed on 2019/08/11

Really easy to get set up and going.

Pros

- Easy to use interface.
- I can add my team - keeps us all on the same page... or feed!
- The calendar view is incredibly helpful.
- Being able to preview posts ensures my Instagram feed is on point.
- Really fast to connect to social media accounts compared to the competition.

Cons

- It would be great if it provided Instagram stories publishing

Victoria W.

Awesome Platform!

Reviewed on 2019/11/18

From the first day of setting up, customer service went beyond the call of duty to assist, way past her time to go home for the day.

Pros

Very intuitive and easy to create scheduled Instagram posts and the ability to see how your posts look. For instance, you want a color coordinated look, you can easily do that - sit back and rearrange your scheduled posts. Personally, this is the best platform available! Hats off to the developers.

Cons

It would be great to have a software platform suggest posts based on your criteria from the images published For now, Hopper HQ is the best!

Lisa F.
  • Industry: Publishing

Reliable, straightforward interface, exceptional customer service

Reviewed on 2020/05/12

I have an account I manage with daily instagram and twitter posts. It's not a heavy workload but it is every day. Being able to schedule the posts at my convenience is incredibly helpful.

Pros

Hopper is one of the only schedulers for instagram that you can use for non-commercial accounts (when I signed up, it was the only one I could find, and it may still be). It's reliable and easy to use, it has a twitter side, and has really exceptional customer service. They are nice people to interact with, and that counts a lot for me.

Cons

The filter options for photos aren't quite as intuitive as native Instagram, and the Twitter side of the equation could use some tweaking.

Response from Hopper HQ

Hi Lisa,
Thanks for your feedback and review. It's great to hear that Hopper HQ is making your life little easier.

We're continually developing our Twitter support so watch this space.

We've also launched Linkedin publishing this week if that helps save even more time!

Jackson C.

Instagram Marketing Life-saver

Reviewed on 2017/10/04

Pros

Hopper HQ lets you upload & schedule content for Instagram automatically from your desktop, and it does this in a way that is compliant with Instagram's terms. It's become an invaluable tool for my Instagram business and has given me so much more time to spend with my family. It's the only one out there that frees you from a mobile device!

Cons

A very minor one - the current analytics are really cool but I would love to track engagement on my posts from the Hopper HQ platform.

Yana N.
  • Industry: Performing Arts
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Great software for scheduling all things social

Reviewed on 2019/07/18

We use Hopper HQ to schedule Instagram and Twitter posts.

Pros

The reason we decided to use Hopper HQ was the variety of tools and options this software provides when scheduling a post compared to other softwares. Being able to tag people, to write the first comment on Instagram, to tag locations are part of the vital features the software provides. Furthermore, the interface is very user-friendly, super easy to navigate and get used to.

Cons

We had a few days during which our scheduled post did not post on Instagram which was quite disappointing. However, customer service fixed the problem and explained to us what had happened and that it was beyond their control.

Roberto C.
  • Industry: Publishing

A capable and most affordable social media management

Reviewed on 2020/09/24

Very responsive, and you you can see that the staff is concerned about user satisfaction, which the formula for success.

Pros

I loved three aspects:

multiple posting and scheduling,

Ability to link posting to e-commerce
# hashtags suggestions and placements

Cons

This is not something that I did not like, but rather I would wish that Hopper would expand to other social media posting, like Hootsuite. I'm sure they'll get there.

Response from Hopper HQ

Hi Roberto, thanks so much for your kind words. It's great to know what's valuable for you.
We're exciting to be expanding to more social platforms currently supporting Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin - we'd love to hear what your next platform request would be?
Thanks, Mike

Kellie S.

Hopper for the WIN!

Reviewed on 2019/03/16

Hopper truly helps me stay focused on what's important for my business which is my creativity. I no longer need to spend precious time posting to social media, Hopper does it for me!

Pros

This software makes social media less time consuming and more enjoyable. I recommend this to anyone who doesn't want to spend their days trying to post, but instead would like to spend their days working hard for their business.

Cons

There are a few features on Hopper I wish existed, but they are very quick about development and i've been pleased with their progress and growth.

Kendrick G.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Newb does IG

Reviewed on 2019/08/21

Trying to use the software to better advertise my personal brand.

Pros

I could run it from the web, loved the aspect I could work on it at work and home

Cons

My biggest issues was there was not in my mind a distinctive way to save a post, the process of the drafts was confusing, I lost some work dealing with that. A nice save button and a Saved button to go back to the past saved content. Since building content can be a lot of work never do you want to be in a position to loose it by accident.

Maggie E.

Hopper Rocks!

Reviewed on 2019/06/05

It is so easy and quick for me to schedule a couple of weeks worth of posts on my IG account. It takes very little time to get everything organized. Hopper HQ saves me a lot of time and keeps my IG account current and consistent.

Pros

The software is intuitive and easy to use. I love that the team does upgrades and improvements all the time.

Cons

I don't have any cons. I am not sure what improvements I would like to see...maybe the ability to add the alt text to photos when scheduling posts.

Christine B.

Works Great, I like that it can post videos to instagram without validation on the phone

Reviewed on 2020/07/05

Excellent!

Pros

I love how it can post videos to instagram without validation on the phone which is a problem for some of these types of programs. It is super easy! It doesn't have a long user learning curve like hootsuite does! I don't have time for a long learning curve. Some are too hard to figure out. This is pretty straightforward, you can see the calendar all laid out. Posting is super simple. Thanks!

Cons

nothing I can think of, there isn't anything I would change

Response from Hopper HQ

Hi Christine,
Thank you for your feedback. We love hearing how easy to use you find Hopper HQ. Total ease of use is certainly something we continue to strive for and will always continue to do so.
Have a great day,

Christopher M.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Put a productive grip on frequent posting

Reviewed on 2017/10/19

Huge time saver and no need to compile images and copy two times, Hopper HQ post on your behalf!

Pros

I absolutely love having the ability to plan out a desired photo /video, picking a specific post time, and watch Hopper HQ do the rest of the work!

Cons

Some small kinks need to be work out with video publishing, but the team is attentive and constantly growing. As a customer I can appreciate that!

Stephen V.

Excellent application for Instagram scheduling

Reviewed on 2019/07/01

Improve our Instagram presence and scheduling.

Pros

We needed a professional and easy to use Instagram scheduling application for our fast growing wedding photography business. HopperHQ is easy to use, cost effective and really works.

Cons

Occasionally slow to post but that is more of an Instagram thing

Celeste G.
  • Industry: Events Services

Game Changer

Reviewed on 2019/01/21

Pros

Love the easy to use, functionality of this product. Saves me so much time, and allows me to keep on top of posting across my multiple businesses.

Cons

The only function I would love added would be also to be able to tag people from this platform, rather than just write them in the comments.

Wayne S.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Best Instagram scheduling software

Reviewed on 2020/08/10

Hooper HQ allows me to post regularly, even when I am on the road or otherwise to busy.

Pros

The ease of use and reliability of posting.

Cons

I have not found any negative aspects of using Hooper HQ.

Response from Hopper HQ

Hi Wayne, Thanks for your feedback and great review.

Really happy we've been able to help keep your social presence looking sharp over the years.

Alejandro M.
  • Industry: Photography

It's an excellent software , a little expensive for a lonely entrepreneur like me

Reviewed on 2020/06/30

My experience is great, although I dont think I renew next year . Unless they have an special price for one person , company. or at least a 50% discount .

Pros

The software works , is easy to use .And the interface is very friendly

Cons

A little expensive for one person entrepreneurship, the statistics could be more specific.

Response from Hopper HQ

Hi Alejandro, Thanks for your feedback.
We're really pleased to see that you love the ease of use and simplicity of Hopper HQ.
We're excited to be in the process of rebuilding insights to be even more powerful coming to you soon.

Have been using this software for several months at this point

Reviewed on 2018/03/09

Pros

We have enjoyed having someone else managing our social media platforms. Big Time saver and overall the quality had been great!

Cons

The only complaint I have at this point is that we had hope to see our numbers increase more at this point.

Dale S.

Excellent product and service

Reviewed on 2019/02/12

It helps me to schedule lots of posts and put them out at the best possible times so my followers can see them.

Pros

Ease of use, how quick support got back to my questions.

Cons

Some features missing but they have a new update rolling out this week.

Zita N.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

I had trouble enabling the autopost feature, however it was promptly sorted out (over the...

Reviewed on 2018/02/18

Time - a currency that you'll never get back.

Pros

The customer service is incredible! I love the easy interface and functionality. I can already see how Hopper HQ is going to change my life and my newly launched business.

Emma P.
  • Industry: Automotive
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Customer service non-existent

Reviewed on 2019/09/27

Awful, slow service, glitches when posting.

Pros

It seemed straightforward to use, until various glitches came to light.

Cons

Customer service is a complete joke. Based on lack of features and bad attitude I won't use this garbage again.

Sara D.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

This product changed how I do business!

Reviewed on 2019/04/01

Before Hopper, with my busy schedule I was only posting once or twice a week. Now I am able to post everyday and increase my IG presence which has increased my visibility and translated into customers.

Pros

Scheduling features are a breeze and I love the calendar view. The assistance with haashtags is crucial.

Cons

I would like the ability to schedule IG stories ahead of time.

Shani M.
  • Industry: Market Research

Fab product!

Reviewed on 2020/08/28

Great so far!

Pros

This is a review for the desktop app (haven't tried the ISO version yet).
It's easy to use. Really good, straightforward layout. I love that you can time posts and change the date/time really easy, in the Grid Planner panel itself.
The Grid Planner feature is fantastic and better than other products I trialled first - I love that you can see published posts alongside your future posts, so you can line them up and make sure your grid looks good!

Cons

It doesn't make sense to me that you have to save a Draft post as a Draft. I think it would be better if you could just tick/untick a post to take it off/add it to scheduled posts. That way all your posts are in one place. And if I decide that I'm not sure what date I want to post something, I shouldn't have to change a scheduled post into a Draft - I should just be able to unschedule it but still keep it visible in the same place as all the other posts.
It would also be good if posts that are changed into Drafts had their date/time removed!

Dan A.

I use it daily with multiple client Instagram accounts, including my own personal account.

Reviewed on 2018/01/30

Biggest benefit is time saving and the ability to schedule posts in advance. Also ease of use (instead of posting from your phone) and ability to scale out and manage multiple accounts.

Pros

Hopper HQ is very easy to use and a huge time-saver, allowing me to schedule weeks worth of posts in just minutes. The preview mode is great to assist with the aesthetics of your profile. Having access to your history of posts AND the ability to "re-schedule" a post is VERY helpful. It's invaluable to have the ability to type in your caption (with emoji's) AND at the same time post a first comment (usually for hashtags). However my favorite feature is the image editing that utilizes Adobe Creative Cloud tools and features, which makes for editing your images easy and professional. This software provides far more value than what you're paying for!

Cons

The things I like least about this software are a couple of needed features, that I think would complete this software:
1) I'm unable to post a multi-image slide show type post to Instagram. Currently only one image per post is supported.
2) I'm unable tag my Instagram post to also post to my Facebook business/fan page when it posts to Instagram.

Tyler C.

All Pros, no Cons

Reviewed on 2019/11/04

My team and I are able to schedule any post cross platform with Hopper, and have them scheduled well in advance, or complete on the fly posts with ease. The value and performance of Hopper HQ is unmatched :)

Pros

It has all the features I need. Gallery Posts for Instagram, Video content, cross platform posting and scheduling, nothing lacking with Hopper HQ!

Cons

At first, there were several features I was in need of (gallery image posts on Instagram, Video posts). The Hopper HQ team was in the development stages of this when I signed on, and within a couple weeks, it was fully functional. I now cannot think of one thing that is a "con" when it comes to Hopper HQ.

Dallas P.

Couldn't Live Without It!

Reviewed on 2019/05/28

Saving time by actually being able to plan and schedule Instagram Posts and Facebook post from one place. Mainly the Instagram scheduling and posting. I have not found another software or app that does what Hopper HQ can do and is has great UI/UX.

Pros

Super user friendly and it actually posts for you at the time you scheduled. I like that you can duplicate posts to different accounts and make appropriate changes quickly and easily. Anyone that asks me what I use to effectively and efficiently schedule my social media posts, I ALWAYS recommend this service.

Cons

The one thing now I wish it had was a feature to store frequently used hashtags so you could choose from that list instead of having to type them in each and every time you make a post.