4,8
4,8
4,9
Benjamin P.
Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

You should be proud of your company!

Reviewed on 2020/04/19

The Lachute Golf Club would like to thank and congratulate ChronoGolf for their outstanding work. A young youthful company that seems to understand where the golf market needs to be headed in the future.

On a personnal level, ChronoGolf has been amazing to us over the past two + years. But more importantly, ChronoGolf [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped us with;
1) Transition of two management companies.
2) Creation of new website
3) Creation of new online store
4) Helping with bugs and small changes
5) Development of databases
6) Integrations: ChonoGolf, ChronoPitch, WooCommerce, Stripe.

Needless to say, alot of work needed to get done.

Our online store has been a great success. Our sales have almost reached $60,000.00 in one month of operating in the worst sales period we could have imagined, given the current Covid-19 situation.

The money generated will go a long way this season.

Once again, to any boss/supervisor/manager, rest assured that your staff presents themselves in a professional manner and goes above and beyond my expectations

Thanks again to everybody behind the scenes of ChronoGolf. I can just imagine how difficult this is for you as well.

Pros

Integrated Services and Software
Expansive staffing
Constant Visual improvements
Easy to contact staff
Great customer service
Functional Programming
A youthful and modern staff
Automated communications from Chrono
Pricing Structures

Cons

Meeting the individual demands or needs of golf courses can become difficult.

Logisitical Limitations (getting better!)

Programming Limitations (getting better!)

Todd R.

Overall experience is wonderful

Reviewed on 2020/05/25

Thank you!

Pros

Very easy to use, excellent functionality, and world-class service.

The program allows us to track and manage our business in ways other golf course management systems do not. The system also has many other features you can add-on which further improves efficiency.

The support is by far the best I have ever come across with ANY software systems, across many different platforms. The online chat forum has fixed almost every issue or question I have come across and they have even called on a couple of occasions to get further clarity.

I would highly recommend this system to any golf course

Cons

Like all software, bugs and limitations exist, however the bugs are dealt with faster than any other type of software I have used in the past, and the development team listens to suggestions.

Sharon M.

Our Club has benefited tremendously from our association with Chronogolf

Reviewed on 2019/11/27

Pros

After my first year as Director of Golf at my facility, I decided that we needed a more efficient method of collecting data. We had never had a point of sale at the club and I began the search for one. Two years ago
we investigated over a dozen pos systems and then narrowed it down to several. After interviewing the "users" of the systems, we came down to two contenders, Chronogolf being one of them. Many of the pos systems were pretty similar, but it was the personal attention I felt we were getting from Chronogolf. After two seasons with Chronogolf, I was not disappointed. The system is user friendly and the tech support is
excellent.
We have also signed up with the email marketing system and after some instruction, I am happy to report that I enjoy using the
program. It seamlessly integrates with Chronogolf. The Club had also engaged the website team to build a new website. It was a pleasure working over last winter with the support team on the
website.
Once again, they are supportive and responsive to any changes we need to make in that regard.
So in conclusion, we are very pleased that we have partnered with Chronogolf and now use the Chronopitch email marketing and their website support.

Cons

Not much comes to mind. If a member of the staff is having an issue they can send a request directly from the screen and within minutes a reply is received. The instruction is clear and all problems are solved in a reasonable time frame

Ryan H.
Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

I would recommend Chronogolf. I've used many other tools, and this is such a great software!

Reviewed on 2019/08/30

Pros

1) I really enjoy having different colors on the tee sheet to distinguish the different player types. Helps us quickly look at tee sheet to roughly see how many members we have playing, etc.
2) I like the fact that it is cloud based. Having the ability to access our information anytime/anywhere makes it that much easier when I'm not around the shop at all times. I can be on the course, at home, on vacation and still access the tee sheet and other information.
3) Some other neat features that I like is the ability to broadcast the tee sheet on a tv. Our customers really enjoy seeing their name up on the tv and they know who they follow and where we stand with tee times. Another feature is the ability to clone tee times. Makes it really quick when booking multiple tee times rather than having to enter all information for each time.
4) Very user friendly, makes it very easy for staff to quickly learn!
5) The way memberships are set up are very simple as well to be able to have them be automatically withdrawn. Basically I can set it up and don't have to worry about it! The radar feature is great as it will tell us when monthly payments don't get taken out, etc.

Cons

Like all software programs, there are minor bugs that come up here and there. Sometimes we see a little bit of a lag with Lightspeed, but it can all be resolved! The support staff is so helpful and available when you need them!

Derek M.
Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Everything is more efficient. It's accessible at any time.

Reviewed on 2019/07/25

The onboarding process for us went very smoothly and the team and Chronogolf was very helpful and on the phone whenever we need them.

Pros

A lot of things that people were saying to us about Chronogolf were positive. We realized that we could utilize our tee sheet a little more effectively. One of the things that I really like about Chronogolf is that it is cloud-based which makes it easy to access from anywhere. The other thing is the openness to feedback where certain features weren't available at the time , but we kept getting feedback from the Chronogolf team that they might not be able to introduce these features right away, but it was in the process of being built and that word has held true. If there are any problems my staff is having, I don't have to be at the office to solve them. Our members absolutely loved it because they are able to go online and make reservations. It reduced phone calls that we were getting in the Proshop.

Cons

We are very happy with all the systems we have in place. Even though you have to jump from the tee sheet to the Point of Sale, it's not such a big deal, it's only a tab away. I can't wait for what's to come!

Ray G.
Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Easiest decision of the year.

Reviewed on 2019/09/27

Pros

We have been using Chronogolf for a few months now, after we decided it was time to make a change from our previous system. Our main reasoning came down to the fact that Chronogolf, when compared to our last provider, is much smaller and provides superior support. After experiencing past outages, and technical difficulty, we find it amazing that Chronogolf is always keeping us informed with what new innovations they are adding to the tee sheet, and even letting us know when an outage is experienced (which is rare).

Apart from service, it has been a great convenience to be able to access the tee sheet from anywhere. With two lodges, two golf courses, and a reservations department all in separate locations, this is an absolute must have tool. This even allows for our superintendents to access the tee sheet from their phones, so we can keep them updated with the level of play we are experiencing on any given day.

Finally, we see Chronogolf as a company that is willing to take on the addition of features that we require in our operation. With most of our play positioned as high-end tourism, we require a large amount of information in each booking. It has been great to work with a team that his willing and able to customize their offering, and take on suggestions. This is something I could never see us having the ability to do with our last provider.

Cons

The only suggestion that I could foresee, would be to improve the mobile phone / tablet display. The web-page displays with some of the features overlapped. A back of house app would be great as well.

Donna C.

We love Chronogolf!

Reviewed on 2019/09/27

Pros

The Canaan Country Club recently ran an anniversary special which was extremely successful in bringing in many new members. With the sudden rise in memberships, we needed to find a tee time system that would keep us organized. We chose Chronogolf by Lightspeed and we LOVE it! This program is so user friendly, which was exactly what we needed, as we have a few employees who have never even used a computer before! Our club has never used a tee time system either, but this program was so easy to learn that it made a very smooth transition for us. Every feature and function in this program works together to make booking tee times simple and easy, while keeping you organized in the shop and on the course. My favorite feature is the Customer Support chat box located in the corner of the program window which offers live help whenever needed. The customer support team is a great comfort to us. I would recommend this program to any golf course.

Cons

Haveyet to find something we don't like about the software!

Nathalie C.
Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

The customer service is excellent!

Reviewed on 2019/08/08

We have selected the Chronogolf platform to modernize the amenities at our golf club and we are very happy with our choice.

Pros

The tee sheet is very intuitive and my team understands the operations very quickly. I really like the ability to modify reservations by changing the date or tee time with a simple drag & drop. The packages, the memberships, the emails and the SMS feature are all options that have improved the daily life of our operations. The platform continues to evolve with new features every month and administrators at Chronogolf are very attentive to our needs.

Cons

I am satisfied with the software. The Chronogolf team addresses our issues very quickly on the support chat.

Donald S.

Great integrated software!

Reviewed on 2019/09/30

Pros

We love the Chronogolf and Lightspeed softwares for its cloud-based solution and aesthetic. It is also easy for non-technical users to learn the platform. Inventory management is also a big plus as it is easy to use and it responds well and fast. The online booking allows us to have more time on our hands to do other things at the proshop because we have less phone calls. For us, it's a perfect solution for a small business that needs a tee sheet management software and a great POS.

Cons

No specific cons, they update the software regularly and the support chat is there 7 days a week if we have an issue.

Gilles D.
Industry: Sports

We love Chronogolf!

Reviewed on 2019/10/31

We only have good things to say about the Chronogolf team.

Pros

We were one of the first Chronogolf customer and since the very beginning, we have not stopped complimenting the service we receive. The clean and sleek design of the interface makes it easy to navigate and understand the software. When there is a problem, there is always someone to answer us quickly and correct the issue if necessary. There are also many training videos for how to use the software which allows us to learn the features when we have time or at home.

Cons

When we have issues, we reach out on the support chat and they quickly find solutions.

Jean-guy C.
Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

I highly recommend Chronogolf to all golf course managers

Reviewed on 2019/01/29

I like that a confirmation email is sent to the customer when a reservation is taken, which avoids errors when the player check in.

Pros

The Chronogolf booking software is very easy to use for both employees and customers. We can view the tee sheet from any computer or tablet and even make last-minute changes. There is a feature that allows you to send an e-mail to all those who have a reservation to let them know in case of maintenance or bad weather. The functionalities are really great and much appreciated by the players.

Cons

I don't have anything specific to mention.

Michel T.
Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

A user-friendly and accessible software from any computer or tablet.

Reviewed on 2019/01/29

From the first months we started using the software, the team at Chronogolf listened and made several changes and improvements from my suggestions and comments.

Pros

Everything has been uniquely tailored to our specifications as they also took care of designing a new website for us to improve the booking process. It even allows us to manage our promotions online as well as our tournaments. I like the fast and courteous service by support chat whenever we have an issue.

Cons

The software itself is good for me based on the functionalities that I use.

Eric P.

Overall a GREAT Product!

Reviewed on 2019/02/21

I’m very excited to be with Chronogolf as part of the Ambassador Program.

Pros

I appreciate all the knowledge and help so that our facility can continue to utilize the program to its fullest potential. Chronogolf is such a great product for us at our facilities. They allow us to track data much more simply than the technology we had before. With Chronogolf we get a system that is always evolving with our needs and the input from Golf Clubs across the Nation to stay up with trends and functions to make our lives as Golf Professionals easier. Overall a GREAT Product!

Cons

Off the top of my head, there is none I can think of.

Jenifer W.
Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Chronogolf is always evolving.

Reviewed on 2019/02/21

Pros

The beauty of Chronogolf in comparison to other golf operating systems is their desire to constantly evolve. Truly useful and easy to incorporate technology improvements are announced almost monthly which allows our course to stay up to date with todays fast moving trends. The system is so intuitive that little to no staff training is ever required with these improvements; their demo videos sent to our entire staff took care of all that for us.

Cons

There is not much I can say here. Chronogolf is always there to help us with our issues and problems.

Bob D.

We love it.

Reviewed on 2017/06/20

More efficient booking system for tee times

Pros

I like the ease of setting up tee sheets and checking in customers. We like the email confirmation feature

Cons

The only think I would add is different colours for 18 hole tee times, Twilight tee times and 9 hole tee times. Not sure if that could be added

Response from Chronogolf

Hey Bob! Thanks for the review and I'm glad you love using Chronogolf. It's always refreshing to hear we're helping you streamline your operations.

As for colours for different types of tee times, that isn't currently available, but I've taken note of your feature request, and I've passed it on to the rest of the team.

Thank you!

Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Chronogolf - Best in Industry

Reviewed on 2019/09/05

Best customer service you'll get. Dedicated account manager with integration specialists.

Pros

Without a doubt Chronogolf is the best in industry. We consult with many golf courses across the United States and Canada to implement and increase loyalty with clients and their platform is without a doubt the strongest on the market. Recently purchased by Lightspeed, it is backed by one of the strongest, brightest and intelligent businesses in the industry.

Cons

It's been year since we've been with them and they have grown significantly. In the early days it took a long time for them to update and change certain things but they have been much much more attentive to feedback and suggestions in the last year (2019).

Damian M.
Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

I would certainly recommend Chronogolf to any golf facilities looking for an online system.

Reviewed on 2019/02/26

Pros

We have been using Chronogolf this year and we are very satisfied, it is very functional and user-friendly. It has helped us to reduce a lot of administration work, it makes it easy for members and guests to reserve tee times. The statistics we get from Chronogolf on a weekly, monthly and yearly basis helps us with our short, mid and long term strategies.

Cons

I wish Stripe can be available in Hungary but as of now, it is not.

Denis M.
Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Chronogolf is the best software!

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2019/10/30

Pros

I have been using Chronogolf for a few years and I can honestly say it's the best software available. It's simple to use and the design is clear. One of the best features for our golf course is the Tournament option. No other software can compete with how easy Chronogolf manages tournaments. Employees at the proshop have no trouble following the process step by step and if they need assistance, the support chat is extremely useful and the agents are very knowledgeable.

Cons

A downside would be that the internet at the proshop is slow at times, which makes the use of the software more difficult on a busy day.

Jean H.
Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

The software is very user friendly.

Reviewed on 2018/12/07

Pros

We’ve enjoyed using the software, it’s user friendly. Everybody is helpful and everyone on the Help Chat is quick to respond to our issues. Our previous software had some similarities but this is a more thought out plan. It covers everything we need for our daily operations.

Cons

There were some things but when I contact the Help Chat, the Chronogolf team is quick to resolve those issues.

Pam L.
Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

We are extremely happy with Chronogolf!

Reviewed on 2018/11/06

Pros

The team at Chronogolf has offered great support and patience with us as we were learning a new system. It has been a great year with our new tee-sheet. We have found the tee-sheet convenient and user-friendly and the reports we have been able to pull out information from have helped us plan our season. Overall we have been extremely happy with Chronogolf!

Cons

There are some integrations that I would like to see possible but after speaking with the team, those will be a reality soon.

Ted S.
Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

We're definitely satisfied with the decision.

Reviewed on 2019/02/25

Pros

Chronogolf is always there, they’re always eager to help and I’m completely satisfied. I would say that Chronogolf is definitely a viable solution for any private club. It’s got everything that you would need to serve the members, especially with member billing that consolidates everything. I would highly recommend Chronogolf, we’re definitely satisfied with the decision.

Cons

I would like to see some features that the Chronogolf team is working on.

Michael M.
Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

It is a fantastic program that has helped enable our business to be successful.

Reviewed on 2018/10/11

Pros

We have been using Chronogolf at our facility since just after it’s inception. It is a fantastic program that has helped enable our business to be successful. The team is always adding new content and the staff are extremely helpful with any problems that arise. I would highly suggest Chronogolf to anyone looking to improve upon their current program.

Cons

Chronogolf has been able to help us with any questions on their quick Chat Support.

John O.
Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Chronogolf is very easy to use and is a great fit for our club

Reviewed on 2019/06/17

Pros

They have a lot of great tutorial videos that really help learn more about the software. I recommend it to anyone looking for a new booking software.

Cons

I don't have much to say here. They have been excellent at answering my questions and I am very happy.

Giovanni M.
Industry: Sports

Thanks to Chronogolf we finally started to govern every aspect of tee time management

Reviewed on 2020/02/13

Pros

No more sheets of paper or excel files, but an integrated system of useful functions and additions that allow us to manage every aspect of the tee sheet as well as enjoying the possibility of extending partnerships with other sales channels. A very timely choice!

Cons

I can't say much I don't like about the software, especially since we have moved away from pen and paper

Leif H.
Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Chronogolf has been a great journey. I can’t wait to try their new Dynamic Pricing module!

Reviewed on 2018/10/22

Pros

Chronogolf has been such an amazing experience. We have an App curated from them and it has been working fantastic. Their new modules are innovative and helpful. I can't wait to see the new ones. Exciting times ahead!

Cons

There are some report factors that can be improved but the team is introducing a new module on that which will improve greatly.