Teesnap

Web-based golf club management & POS with native tablet app

4 /5 (4 reviews) Write a Review!
3,5
4,3
Peter K.
Industry: Sports

Ease of Use- Superior Customer Service

Reviewed on 2020/10/20

Great for tee sheet and inventory management. Easy to update inventory and create new inventory items. Great reporting functionality.

Pros

Product is easy to use, I liked the fact that it was cloud based and would run even when internet was out. Great onboarding and set-up from the customer service support team.

Cons

Small screen size of the Ipad. Credit card when we used it was swipe only not chip reader and this was very cumbersome.

Mike R.
Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Outstanding system with great support!

Reviewed on 2017/04/18

I have had Teesnap for about a year and a half now and the system works great for the staff and for our customers. The system helps build your existing email database by using a paperless system. We capture everyone's name and email during the check in process. In 1 year, we had already grown our database by 3000+ emails. There are 2 major benefits that this system has over every other one that I have looked at. The system is constantly evolving with new features being released almost every month. Teesnap really tries to listen to the needs of course operators to create features for everyone. The second major benefit to the system is the Support Staff. They work with you to solve the problem you may have without leaving the operator feeling like a moron. If you are looking to get away from the "thieves" that take tee-times from you and use them against you, or trying to regain your pricing integrity, then Teesnap is the system for you!

Pros

The System is very user friendly! The support staff is always friendly and tries to work hard to get any problem fixed. Features are released almost monthly and not completely overwhelming to adapt to and implement.

Cons

I really can't say any cons for the software. It is constantly growing its features. There really isn't anything that would make me not like the software.

Amy W.
Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Stay Clear!! This isnt what your looking for.

Reviewed on 2019/06/18

Customer service is not available 24/7. Often you have to leave a message abd hope that someone returns your call.
Our pos hardware failed on Friday before Fathers Day. They said they would overnight a new ipad and card reader. They didnt!!

Pros

The ability to have pos on the ipad and not limiting teansactions to only occur in the shop.

Cons

Reporting/Accounting is horrible. Takes 3-4 minutes, if your lucky...to bring up data from one day of sales

Likelihood to recommend: 0.0/10

Larry D.
Industry: Sports

Easy, fast and very functional!

Reviewed on 2016/08/25

We went to teesnap about 1 year ago and have had real success providing quality customer service for our golfing community. This group included footgolf, and our reservation system through teesnap works well for both golf and footgolf. We have just started a pro shop and utilizing the teesnap inventory control system has been a very easy transition compared to the other software system we had in place... not to mention we are not forfeiting 4 teetimes a day to outside "crooks" that low-ball our pricing. The most important feature that I can recommend is that the customer service from Teesnap is quick and they are always patient. They keep the updates coming and we have had some questions that have been answered same morning! With us being in Hawaii and them in Las Vegas, I was concerned that we would not have proper customer service representation... but my concern is gone.

Pros

It's mobile...I can look at the tee sheet at my house and make changes and additions in real time. The ipads have worked with minimum problems.

Cons

There's not much to dislike about the software... I think that some of the older shop staff have mentioned that with all the updates, they have to sorta get retrained or do things differently... but that's just fear of change.