Perfect

Web-based customizable home health software

Mark J.

Customer Service Support

Reviewed on 2019/03/06

Initially when I purchased my agency I was not happy with the software because I didn't know it's capabilities. This was impart because the software was not being utilized to it's fullest potential. After being thoroughly trained by our rep on all of the features within the software and adding additional features, I've been able to increase my operational efficiency immensely. Additionally, I've been able to reduce my staff and bring my billing in-house.

Pros

The flexibility and versatility of the software to meet evolving demands of the business. Additionally, the willingness of the customer support team to provide timely support.

Cons

Particularly how the software is consistently adapting to the forever changing environment of home healthcare to ensure compliance's are being met and agencies are positioned for success.

Dan H.
  • Industry: Higher Education

I cant comment on cost as I have no idea I am a field user. Generally a good-great product

Reviewed on 2018/06/02

Pros

fairly fast servers for web based software.
quick access to specific documentation types by clicking on calendar

Cons

inability to copy previous data and auto fill
plotting visits only allows for one type at a time
Using Chrome browser can have hurdles which is sad as more chrome books are popular

Perfect Review from OT

Reviewed on 2018/10/09

Dislike it.

Pros

Accessing notes from calendar is relatively simple

Cons

The fact that you can’t access other required documents from your note is a waste of time. For Evals for example, we need to complete orders as well. It would be nice to have this feature be completed as part of the note so that we don’t have to finish the note, go find orders, and write a completely separate document.
The user face is WAY to complicated and there is SO much stuff on the screen. Very hard to navigate. It would also be nice to have multiple documents open at once. Occasionally we like to cross reference notes or look up info from the SOC.

David G.

An easy program to navigate and use. Functional and fairly intuitive to navigate.

Reviewed on 2018/05/29

Easy to use but the server response time is too slow.

Pros

The user interface for this program is clean and functional. Everything is easy to find on the main screen for each patient.

Cons

They changed the server hosting the program and response time is frustratingly slow. Several agencies that used the software moved to other programs since the server response just hangs.

Michelle G.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Reviewed on 2018/11/13

I can call their customer support for questions. There are alot of glitches. At times there are glitches the whole day and interrupts my work

Pros

Its easy to use. The calendar feature is easy to use and can see the scheduled visits

Cons

At times there are glitches, there are errors and it is slow to load at times

Rupert B.

STILL WORK IN PROGRESS. STAFF ARE VERY COURTEOUS AND HELPFUL.

Reviewed on 2017/09/26

Pros

USER FRIENDLY. GREAT FOR AGENCIES THAT MANAGE A LOT OF MEDICARE PATIENTS. COMPANY IS VERY ACCOMMODATING TO MEET CLIENT'S NEEDS OR DEMANDS.

Dandino A.

Reviewed on 2018/09/28

Pros

I like all the features and capabilities of this system. It provides all the essential elements for a home health company.
Customer service is well valued by the company, addresses all issues and very much flexible in terms of incorporating user's ideas to fit the agency's requirements.

Cons

The layout. It's okay for me because I consider myself as tech savvy but for some who are not, they prefer to have a simpler layout in terms of visuals.

Alicia R.

Good experiences from Customer support and very respectful.

Reviewed on 2017/09/22

Lower rates and able to design some aspect of the system based on our company's needs.

Pros

Able to design your forms if you wanted and flexible to your needs. Customer service is very patient to most of your request and tries to solve request. Training with staff are flexible and accommodates scheduled

Cons

Still in the early phase of transition, still needing a lot of revisions. Some features are still not imbedded on the system.

Jessica C.

Perfect has been really easy to use, customer service is always here to help when we need!

Reviewed on 2018/05/29

Pros

I like the main menu screen, how it shows the admissions, roc, and recerts at the top. And how you can view the notes orders, and plan of care and see how many are in progress or need to be worked on. Its really helpful!

Cons

Sometimes I feel that the website is a little slow, but noticed it has improved since we've been using it for a while now

June A.

It's generally very user-friendly and very easy to use. I like that it's easy to navigate.

Reviewed on 2018/06/01

Pros

I like that it's very user-friendly once you're able to log in. The features are pretty easy to navigate.

Cons

Some features are redundant and most of the time, it takes so long and so slow to log in. Logging in is so frustrating because it takes too long especially when using internet explorer. It logs in faster with google chrome.

Beth B.

Home Health

Reviewed on 2018/09/28

I had a very good exerperience with program. My learning curve had to do with my supervisor not giving me the training.

Pros

It was very user friendly. And access overview

Cons

As my situation i got no training from the supervisor. Took me a little bit to get used to it but was really easy. As a Therapist some of my assessment options were not there.

Jennifer H.

This system has been very easy to use, Navigation throughout the software is simple.

Reviewed on 2017/09/21

Pros

Very simple to use. Easy to navigate, Customer Service reps are nice. They have been very helpful during our transition.

Cons

I think there can be improvement on the Insurance TAC so that there are no visits left uncounted for.

William P.

Poor, issues; billing, Q&A, recocilations, techs are untrained and unaware. Software is Not...

Reviewed on 2017/07/22

Learned a valuable lesson don't use somthing just beCuse ita alottle less expensive amd comes in a nice package.
We will no llonger be using thia product. Its cost us ao much time and lost productivity.

Pros

None that I can think off hand. This software and its company are not ready to for the public to use.

Cons

There is just to much to list. Nothing really functions as it should, the company is extremely slow in fixes, they want us to fix things 1 file at at time, thats impossible to do when we see +100 patients a day.
Please be warned this product is not ready for the you to use..

Jose x C.

THIS IS THE CLOSEST THING YOU CAN GET TO "PERFECT", FOR HOME CARE APPLICATION - REGARDLESS OF...

Reviewed on 2017/09/26

As Executive Officer of the organization, the software provides me a wealth of corridors to view a wider perspective of the overall affairs of the agency, no matter where I am. The executive dashboard is most certainly an essential tool that I use on a regular basis.

Pros

LET ME COUNT THE WAYS:
INNOVATION: This software is dauntless in their quest to make the system work better- Everyday
APPLICATION: The software provider is extremely generous with customizing the system to accommodate the unique needs of each agency they support- even for small organizations like mine.
SEAMLESS TRANSITION: Transfer of data from the previous provider is handled thoroughly by their dedicated transition team- Painless!
SUPPORT: The ongoing support you get, is second only to none, & they always do it with pure enthusiasm (you can tell by their demeanor when you talk to them on the phone). And you can always count on them giving you an update of your concern.

Cons

There are still links in the system(like any)- but then again they always work relentlessly to rectify it, just don't be timid to call them out.
The Eastern US sector can actually benefit from an augmented morning tech support resource.

Christopher T.

Terrific! This is the by far the best home health software on the market! Very user friendly!

Reviewed on 2017/09/07

Pros

What I like most about the Perfect is that it is very user friendly. You don't have to keep changing screens, everything is right there at your fingertips. I also like that you can customize your clinical notes to make your agency more Medicare compliant! The customer service staff are always available to answer your questions, and they are very friendly, and will take as much time as needed to assist you! From day one Perfect's staff from the administrative staff on down have been nothing but helpful in helping our agency. Additionally, they are always making improvements to their system to make it better. From the money there is no better software you can buy!

Cons

I wish that Perfect would hold more seminars on the upcoming changes to the Medicare COP's such as how to prepare for QUAPI, and disaster preparedness manual.

Katie B.

Affordable and friendly, but crashes occasionally.

Reviewed on 2018/10/09

Overall I would recommend this company to fellow agencies. The staff are friendly, the software is easy to maneuver, and it has all the features you can ask for for half the price. You won't find a better deal anywhere else.

Pros

I like that everything is out in the open. I don't have to hunt around for what I want and if for some reason I can't find exactly what I'm looking for, I can always call their friendly customer service line.

Cons

Generally the software gets the job done, however, there has been a few too many times that I had to call in regards to the software crashing/giving me error messages. They are usually fixed within the hour, but nevertheless, it is what I like least about this software.

Been using note-e-fied for documentation over the last year with multiple Home Health...

Reviewed on 2018/05/29

Again it helps to document and is easy to plot visits which helps when getting things done for work.

Pros

Ease of use, good customer support, overall ease to plot visits and document notes, ability to communicate on messenger

Cons

Sometimes it can be a little confusing finding what documents go in which folder, or finding whats needed when clicking on the calendar

Suzanne A.

Good access and good options.

Reviewed on 2018/05/30

Access to admit patients, look up patients for various reasons, access to H & P's etc.

Pros

That we can call customer service and if there is a glitch in our software, the IT team corrects the problem. Also we are allowed conference calling with a member of Perfect to correct any of the glitches. Perfect also keeps us updated on any changes made to the system.

Cons

Not really anything bad about the software that I can specify. I will say that sometimes the IT people do not return my calls on an issue I may be having.

Jr P.

What I love about the software is the Ease of Use and User Friendly Functions

Reviewed on 2018/05/29

Pros

What I love about the software is the Ease of Use and User Friendly Functions. I can easily find the ones I am looking for

Cons

I dont think I have anything negative about the software except the page loading when I navigate from one screen to another

Abbie R.

The customer service is what has me sold

Reviewed on 2018/09/28

Pros

100% best customer service, from training to updates to glitch resolutions.

Cons

Sometimes it freezes. It is a little complicated to customize and set up at the start.

Brenda C.

Great software!

Pros

Easy access to patients charts

Cons

You can’t see who made the last edit on anything

Nicole T.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Not user friendly for therapists

Reviewed on 2018/09/28

Pros

Unlike many other programs, there are a lot of free type areas painting a better overview and picture of the patient that is often lost in the endless check box sea in other programs

Cons

Does not pull over your goals. More difficult to assess progress in goals between assistants and therapists tx the same patient. Doesn't pull over the reason for home bound, precautions, doctors, etc. Areas that are a large waste in documentation time because once they are in the evaluation they don't change. Having to use mobile data on my phone to use the program as no companies reimburse you for that. I work in a rural area where there is no cell signal on my service resulting in increased paperwork on my end and more time doing documentation that isn't point of service.

Nate T.

Our business provides remote coding and QA services for home health agencies.

Reviewed on 2018/05/29

Pros

Very easy to perform quality reviews. Software is intuitive and documentation is easy to find. However, we only use the system to enter dx codes and do a review of the OASIS, so our use is relatively limited.

Cons

We don't have any specific issues with the software. Again, we are limited in the use of the software as our focus of work revolves around reviewing documentation, providing dx codes, and making recommendation for correction on OASIS answers. We just wished more of our customers used Perfect.

Brittany H.

PT

Reviewed on 2018/10/02

Pros

Concise information asked in PT notes.

Cons

Hard to navigate
App never worked well
Unable to write a lot in provided

Rex J.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Perfect! Just Perfect!

Reviewed on 2018/09/28

Pros

It’s the ease of use... it makes it easy for user to understand....

Cons

None at this time. I will update once I find something...