Enalyzer

Unlimited survey creation platform hosted completely online

4,8
4,7
4,4
4,7
4,6
Jacob C.

Very pleased

Reviewed on 2018/03/28

Pros

Probably the best customer service that I have ever had. Spoke to customer service representative who helped me solve the problem.

Debbie B.
Industry: Government Administration

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2017/05/09

i was able to complete my assiment, with a good outcome

Pros

I am able to se the repport fast and easy. Its fast to set up a series of Questions and to make opional choses.

Cons

that im not able to print my report from the standart version. I would like, to be able to mass send from email, and still be able to se the diffrent ansvers.

Pelle H.
Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 2017/10/19

Pros

I liked your ready to use questonnaires, your handling tools to administrate the form and the owerall easy to use

Cons

The presentation mode wasn't that good as I expected. Had to put in a lot of manual work here and your support couldn't help.

Response from Enalyzer

Hi Pelle,

We've looked into your case and all we can say is apologize for not giving you a better customer support experience.

Thank you for your review and let us know if you need anything!

Charlotte P.
Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Great software for research User friendly

Reviewed on 2017/10/18

Enalyzer is a great software for research and clear results.

Pros

Number of responses. Many tools that are easy to use, unlimited questions and good customer Support.

Cortney B.
Industry: Insurance

Love this site

Reviewed on 2018/11/14

Lovvve this site especially cause it still looks good on my phone :)

Pros

Very easy to create surveys and check responses

Cons

Nothing!!! Everything is user friendly and well organized

Harish G.
Industry: Information Technology & Services
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

does beautifully what it says

Reviewed on 2018/01/05

we are looking at survey product

Pros

extreme customization, ease of use, mobile friendly, user interface interface, free plan helps us play around and get to know features.

Cons

Page seems to load a bit slow (not sure if its cause of my connection). Will experiment with more features as we use it for our purpose.

Boris A.

I needed to hold a survey. Found this 1st time. Used it instantly. That is how user-friendly it is.

Reviewed on 2018/04/19

Pros

I lime its easy-to-use features, the fact that it takes virtually no time at all to get acquainted with what it offers, clear, simple instructions. Everything I used worked with no problems and I will definitely use it in the future as well.

Enyi O.

It is very easy to use and the interface flows well

Reviewed on 2018/06/06

Pros

The number of respondents on the free trial. It allowed for 100 respondents and very few people allow this

Cons

Uncompleted survey answers cannot be viewed. Survey answers which have been completed but the last button wasn't clicked

Illya S.
Industry: Retail

User friendly easy to learn for reasonable price

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2018/11/17

Was very happy using software, easy configurable it took me 15 minutes to run good image based survey!

Pros

Very user-friendly, found what I need without any guidelines.

Cons

I didn't get any answer to my question which I wrote to support, also, I didn't notice easy ways to contact support directly from the web interface.

Nis bank L.
Industry: Computer & Network Security

Top of the list for online survey tools

Reviewed on 2017/02/20

I have used several survey tools on the market like Survey Monkey, Zoho Survey, Survey Planet among others and in general I find Enalyzer the most compelling solution.

The survey tool has a sleek design and contains a wealth of functionality that is easy accessible on all platforms - both Mac, PC and mobile devices. Especially the mobile usage scenario with responsible design is great since I find that a growing number of users fill in the questionnaire on the go - and the survey admins can follow the survey on their iPhone and iPad as well.

The templates are great for e.g. Net Promoter Score and employee satisfaction surveys and the many customizable question types is fantastic.

What I like best is the reporting. Sleek graphs exported right to PowerPoint or PDF in nice color schemes - or Excel. This is where Enalyzer beats the pack.

The price is reasonable if you upgrade from the free version - and it's easy to stop the subscription when not needed anymore.

Pros

Reporting capabilities
Pricing

Cons

Some small quirks in the UI, but it seems to be very little now.

Nikolaj M.
Industry: Public Policy
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Enalyzer is simple, easy-to-use and looks gorgeous.

Used Other for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2017/05/09

Pros

Enalyzer supports a dynamic and fast-paced working environment, where the few clicks from selecting a template, making adjustments, testing and distribution can be done very fast.

Cons

The simplicity of Enalyzer comes with a few cost - the functionality in some areas does not stack up against other surveytools.

Philip B.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

I used their tool for an Employee Satisfaction Survey 1500 peps. Easy to set up and easy to execute

Reviewed on 2018/05/08

The product is so well designed in all facets. It has saved me a lot of time in the pre-construction and analysis phase of all my survey projects.

Pros

It is probably the best survey tool on the market. The software is extremely user-friendly and the data output is really well presented and easy to use for your analysis. Great customer service!

Cons

It would be great to have some more layouts when downloading the report.

Manon W.
Industry: Education Management

Professional, easy of use

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2017/05/09

With this software I was able to create a survey in an easy way

Pros

-Overall professional look
-Easy of use
-More than enough options
-Possibility to download results in Excel
-Free

Cons

-Not possible to download results in SPSS (at least not in the free version)
-No unlimited access in free version

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Enalyzer Survey Solution Review

Used Weekly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/03/28

Awesome experience with enalyzer

Pros

Easy to use and sale purchase.. Mean sale and purchase through analyzer is so easy

Cons

It is very easy to se this software because it is more understandable to me

Michelle F.
Industry: Machinery

Easy to use survey creator software

Used Monthly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2018/12/20

Pros

Has all of the functions that i need to gain valuable feedback from my team at work.

Cons

It took a little bit of time to figure out how to navigate (pull up saved surveys) but once you get it, it works just great!

Sepp R.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Excellent to adjust our logic in the possibilities of Enalyzer

Reviewed on 2020/07/10

Formats for presenting results

Pros

ease of use - it is great that we may adjust our logic

Cons

actually we do not miss anything as soon as we get supported in our developpment

Menno V.
Industry: Research

Enalyzer is a friendly software supplier and works hard to satisfy its customers

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2017/10/12

user friendly, fun to work with, nice to present to clients.

Pros

The software is very user-friendly, has an actual design, is usable on PC and tablets and phones and allows clients to follow the results of a survey in real time.

Cons

The software has recurrent flaws. Enalyzer is working on these flaws, but apparently it takes a lot of time to solve them. This means users have to allow time to correspond with the helpdesk in Denmark (very friendly and quick to react), which sometimes is time consuming. Furthermore we are looking forward to see announced features in the survey software.

Sandra V.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness
Company size: Self Employed

FREE and esay survey tool with great designs

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2019/02/26

I use Enalyzer for (potential) customers as a contact form, and as an intake form. I think it is really cool that Enalyzer has a FREE version. During my research I also know other competitors use a FREE version, but in my opinion I think this is the most professional looking tool compared to its competitors.
I just started my online business, but in future when I need more, I will become a customer of Enalyzer.

Pros

It is FREE to use and what I like most about this software, is that Enalyzer has beautiful templates you can use. These templates give an extra finishing touch so it's looks clean and professional.

Cons

I still use the FREE version of Enalyzer, and I do not have any cons yet.

Candice C.
Industry: Fund-Raising

Great survey website

Used Weekly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2018/08/06

User friendly , easy to use

Pros

Easy to use, easy to share, can't wait to.share the link and get feedback

Cons

It worked great no complaints . Great survey maker

Timo K.
Industry: Sports

Perfect for your thesis

Reviewed on 2018/08/21

Used enalyzer to get my survey done, easy to make a survey. Next step is exporting it all to SPSS. Hope that will go as smooth as it has gone so far

Pros

Easy to use, easy to get your results as a document
Also quick replies to my questions, from their customer support team

Cons

The interface, on the left side you can't see what the buttons are for, only after you click on it.

Minor inconvenience though.

Tom H.
Industry: Hospitality
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Perfect to use!

Reviewed on 2019/11/20

Pros

It is so easy to use and has almost all the features that you need.

Cons

I have worked with NetQ before and compared to that Enalyzer is missing some features. But I still prefer Enalyzer over NetQ.

Ali L.

Wonderful, user friendly and intuitive

Reviewed on 2018/06/06

Pros

Statistical strength and survey options. User friendly and intuitive. Data results were easy to interpret and visually great.

Cons

None, it offered what I needed

Martin D.
Industry: Retail
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

We were looking for a tool to evaluate our comercial team and surveymonkey was perfect.

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2017/06/14

It helps me a lot to create the tool that my company was needing to evaluate different aspects of our leaders.

Pros

It gives you many options to customize the survey according to your needs, and when you learn to use the website it´s really easy.

Beside this, the support team is very helpfull and quick with their answers.

Jasmin S.

Great for Students!

Reviewed on 2017/03/28

I am a student at Copenhagen Business School and have used Enalyzer to gather data for my Bachelor thesis.
I only have a free account but it is all that I needed. I was able to choose different types of questions, add the kinds of response options that best suited my needs and add behavior to the questions that not only improved the survey experience for my respondents but also improved the data I gathered. Also, the options available to customize the design were really nice and easy to use, so I ended up with a survey that got a lot of responses and helped me get a high grade on my thesis :)
I would recommend Enalyzer to anyone and plan on using it for my master thesis as well!

Pros

- IT'S FREE!
- nice design, easy to use, has everything you need
- 150 respondents on the free plan is a lot
- It updates as you change things so that you can always see what your survey looks like

Cons

- I guess there are some features that you cannot use on a free plan, but those are more maybe nice to have than needed. Considering what you get in the free plan, realistically it is already a lot so not much to say here

Brenda F.
Industry: E-Learning

Easy-to-use with many helpful options

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2018/07/16

Fast set up of a questionnaire I needed for a last minute project.

Pros

The software was easy to understand and I appreciated how easy it was to set up a questionnaire with the pre-made questions.

Cons

I feel there should be clearer options once you've completed making the questionnaire and are ready to send it out. It took me a couple of times to figure out what to do next after I made the questionnaire.