Omnia Pricewatch Reviews

Omnia Pricewatch

Market research tool for gaining competitor pricing insights

4.8/5 (4 reviews)
Miljan K.

Very Good and Simple Tool for automatic-pricing

Reviewed on 2019/05/15

Pros

After learning how to deal with that tool, its relative easy to set up prices according to your needs.

Cons

Adjustment of settings is sometimes too slow

Sander K.

Ecommerce essential

Reviewed on 2019/05/17

Pros

-Easy
-Complete
-Good support

One tool for multeple purposes always have my preference.

Cons

setyp needs some technical skills, but this was expected

Marcha V.

Easy to set-up pricing automation tool which optimizes your product prices every hour.

Reviewed on 2017/09/27

Pros

What I like most about this software, is that it is very flexible. You can make adjustments and controle the algorithm in a way that the 'rules' follow your own unique pricing strategy. Furthermore, I like that the tool is very transparant. You can click on 'show me why'-buttons, which explain all the steps the tool took to decide on the advice price.

Cons

Omnia's Dynamic Pricing software is relatively expensive for small retailers (with lower revenue).

Laura W.

Helps find the sweet spot - at first I regarded it as a novelty app until I became convinced by it.

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2018/04/01

Pros

Experiment...experiment...experiment. It helps me experiment with market positioning through dynamic pricing, at the same time explaining to me how the algorithm works and the factors that inform the software's recommendations. This empowers me to keep tweaking as I go until I find the sweet spots for my products. Brilliant!

Cons

Still early days for me, trying to get to grips with the reporting.
As a sidenote, I'd have liked their own pricing for the software to be more transparent on their website as the lack of this info made them seem at first somewhat of an exclusivist company and it felt like a bit of an effort for me to make the extra steps to enquire about it.