Weemss

Unified event platform for ticketing and awards management

Elenko E.
  • Industry: Sports

Look no further for your ticketing needs

Reviewed on 2017/02/10

I'm writing having 2 full years of experience using WeeMss for our organisation. This software turned to be our CRM, to be honest.

We're a sports club (NGO) that organise 8+ events per year with more than 5000 participants. 7 running / cycling races and 1 "classic" seminar. Weemss does fine for both types of events - races and seminars.

Handling sports regsistrations (runners selecting jerseys, distance and special rpeferences) is easy.
Seminars are also great, because the people have print tickets ready as PDFs and ready set as badges. We're using barcode scanners to check-in the seminar participants easily in weemss.

With promo codes it's easy to manage sponsorship tickets - we're able to give 1 promo code for the sponsor to skip payment and use the system to add their participants.

Our marketing automation efforts are also done using time-based promo codes.

I've reported bug reports and feature requests multiple times and the weemss team is happy to respond quickly and thoroughly. Their roadmap pretty much follow what they aimed for as features.

Pricing is reasonable, and adding new payment processors is a breeze. What's more - we're currently registering a new company and we'll use the same weemss account, just changing the payment details to the new company.

I recommend this software highly - if you have any questions - get in touch with us on www.begach.com.

Pros

ease of integration, ticket flexibility, marketing automation, api / zapier abilities, uptime, swiftness

Cons

we're using the software for running races and there are a couple of things that could be added:
- donations as part of the ticket
- multi-lingual support

Yoana V.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Weemss is the system, which allows us to develop our business and organize our events...

Reviewed on 2018/02/22

Easy organisation of our events, easy registration forms for our customers, easy processing of data. All this leaded to more sales, more income and new opportunities for our business.

Pros

The best thing in Weemss is that there are many options and settings and in that way we can customize the registration forms according to our needs. Other very useful things are different methods of payments, automatic messages to registrants, the use of facebook pixel, excellent support.

Cons

It is very difficult to say. For example when we have a free event, we have a hundreds of registrations and hundreds of emails about that. So it will be useful if we could stop that emails but still receive ones for other events.

Martin P.

Event Management Tool

Reviewed on 2017/02/08

Its one of those tools that makes you WOW while using it. I not only use it but also refer it and now we use it professionally in the company I work.

The thing I would like to see though is the ability to customize more the design of the event page. If there are may be some templates from which user can choose for their events. Even if they are paid $ would be great in order to have more customized events like a platform such as Eventbrite can allow users. Also if you can modify the whole visual design would be the best and be able to put more pictures inside the text, make it more flexible to adjust where to position different elements on the event page.

This will bring amazing experience to your users because it can empower people to create visually great events for their customers which now is a little bit limited and for me this is the only challenge.

Even though that I use only your platform now for all my events and my company events as well.

Thanks!
Martin

Pros

Easy to use.
Very professional looking.
All possible options for languages and currencies.
Big range of options for payment methods.
Simple and very cool!
Excellent customer Service!

Cons

Limited ability to customize the design of the landing pages.

Anais B.
  • Industry: Events Services

Interface really friendly

Reviewed on 2018/12/04

Once again, the interface makes it really easy for organizers to use and have a overview of their event.

Pros

I’ve been able to compare with other ticketing websites that might be slightly cheaper but the interface was not good compared to Weemss. It’s easy to go through the different kind of infos, and easy to take actions without being afraid to do a mistake.

Cons

My country currency wasn’t directly supported by Weemss or the gateway payment platform. So payments had to go through conversions before arriving into my bank account. And we were losing a bit for each transactions.

Response from Weemss

Thank you for the review, Anais. We're glad you're happy with Weemss interface, usability and features. We actually do support your currency - we support all currencies in the world. It's the payment gateway that doesn't support it.

Georgi G.

Very simple and complete ticketing software

Reviewed on 2016/07/13

I organize events for more than 4 years and in last 3 i am using weemss to control processes and sell tickets.

Ana rita M.

Weemss Review

Reviewed on 2017/02/22

I'm a student and I'm chair of an association. I need to organize a lot of events for students, like study trips, workshops, talks, and so on. The association members don't need to pay anything, but the other students must pay. Weemss offers a lot of functionalities at a very nice price, which is perfect for us!

Pros

Price and functionalities.

Cons

The user interface could be prettier. Does not offer a smartphone app.

Kristen B.

Awesome Service!

Reviewed on 2017/02/15

I love Weemss. I have an annual conference and we have used Weemss every year. We look forward to next year and years to come!

Pros

Everything but the fact that you do not have an app!

Cons

No app!!!!!!!!

Georgi K.
  • Industry: Sports

Easy to use and time-saving software

Reviewed on 2018/12/10

Saves a lot of time to manage the whole event, attendees, payments, communication and basicaly everything.

Pros

Easy to use software with a very well-organized dashboard and simple processes of creating and managing our events.

Cons

I cannot find any cons at the moment, I am more than happy with everything.

Response from Weemss

Thank you for the review!

Osman C.

It's is easy to use but not agil to handle

Hi,
your Software has a good usability but i cannot implement the link into mailchimp. An error will occured. So the reason, why we are using weemss for our free events are the simple design.

Pros

Design
Usability

Cons

Mailchimp
Receipt is not at the end of the event

Response from Weemss

Osman, thanks for your feedback!

Feel free to message our customer support - we are happy to help with your Mailchimp problem.

Jeremie M.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Weemss offers an amazing experience

Reviewed on 2018/03/07

Pros

The user interface is great, easy and fun to use. Every functionality is there from coupons to special offers. The website integration works great on every platform and its design is so great and up to date that it fit perfectly within our website. And the responsive functionality makes for such a better experience for our customers. Emails are great and we only had positive feedback about them. Allowing customers to print their tickets and then SCAN them (how amazing is that) once they arrive at the event. On the backend, we could had every information we needed a click away and the feedback presented as graphics gave us great insights about our customers and allowed us to learn about who they are and how to target them.
Weemss is also way cheaper than other companies who offer a weaker product they try to pass off as great when its really not.
So yes, Weemss does offer an amazing experience!

Cons

Well, nobody likes to pay a fee on each ticket, but unlike their competitors, Weemss only take a tiny portion of the profits and use it to create a better user experience for both us - organisers and such - but also the person buying the tickets.
So much that it makes us happy not only to pay less than we would to their competitor, but also to know that the money is used to offer a better experience to our customers.
Because we are based in France, we would have liked a more international experience. Some sentences feel badly translated from english to french, and that's something our customers notice.
We would have loved to be able to fully customize the printed ticket, which we were only able to remotely do.

Denitsa M.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

We use weemss to manage our Innoawards contest since 3 years already.

Reviewed on 2018/07/10

Pros

It is a handy tool that helps us organize submission and evaluation steps of our contest. We are able to create variety of nice entry forms for our participants. We can also clone the entire setup of the contest for the next editions that saves us time and efforts as organizers. The platform offers lean but stylish designs to be used as layout for the event web page. We can share access to the platform for co-organizers or invite jury members to vote on-line. All analytics are exportable which helps keeping track record on activities especially for project-based organisations.

Cons

We'd appreciate functionality that makes the contest web page bilingual in order to promote the contest and awardees locally and internationally.

Response from Weemss

Thank you for the review, Denitsa! We're happy to help you organiza Innoawards in an easier and more efficient way. Thank you for the suggestion as well. We will have it in mind and discuss it at our next meeting for product changes

Victoria D.
  • Industry: Events Services

Great for event managing!

Reviewed on 2019/01/14

Well, first of all all guests sign up really easy, second - we can customize event page (when promoting free event, it's great benefit), and last, but not least, we can keep in touch with everyone, sending useful info, links and questionarees.

Pros

As an event host and organiser, we need easy-to-use app so our guests could sign up fast and get as much information they need about the event.

Cons

That it’s not free for free events. However, I find the fee pretty reasonable since unlike a free software Weemss gives you so many great features.

Rachael R.

Great for Growth

Reviewed on 2017/02/15

My friends and I used this service for a small nonprofit. During ticketed events, we found Weems made it easy for us to set up, test, and track our sales. We were able to pull info directly from the system based upon the demographics/registration info we set up. The system was easy to use and gave us notifications and updates on how we were doing without having to log in. It was great.

Pros

Easy to use and a great range of registration information could be added. I also appreciated the ability to set sale times to open and close without having to physically log on to "turn the system on/off".

Cons

It would be nice to receive notifications on a basis other than daily.

Carly S.

We used this for local networking events and our awards submission process - very easy to use.

Reviewed on 2017/10/03

Pros

It is very easy for people to register and make payments through the software. It is very user-friendly.

Cons

We used this one time for awards entries and registrations. If we could export the entries into word or PDF docs, that would be helpful.

Janette Z.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

With weemssI was able to fill my workshop in no time.

Reviewed on 2018/02/27

I get plenty of users, because they can buy tickets with just a click.

Pros

You can setup so many things, like promocodes, marketing tools, analytics and a beatiful event website. The possibilities are huge!

Geoff S.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Very easy to use!

Reviewed on 2018/02/23

Pros

I love how it easy it is to use. The setup was easy, and it just works! I like how it tracks registrations so effortlessly

Cons

I wish it had more customizations for both the webpage and the emails that get sent out. I also wish there were more options for fields on the registration form.

Alexander N.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

One of the best

Reviewed on 2017/02/09

I use this system twice and I will use it again because they are very easy and fast. I recommend it :)

Pros

fast, easy, smart

Momchil P.

Versatile, but not flexible

Reviewed on 2017/02/08

Weemss has an exceptional up time. Works well for our club, but it's not very flexible with the payments gateways. Options for donations is desperately needed.

Stanislav A.
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

My experience was smooth and overall perfect.

Reviewed on 2018/02/22

Pros

Easy to use, great features, many available options, low price. Overall perfect user support and experience.

Cons

Unavailability to add more then one name to a ticket - as my event tickets are group it will be nice to be able to add more then one name ... or if it exists - to be easier to find as I was unable for the 2 events I organized.

Olivier D.
  • Industry: Consumer Services
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Very useful

Reviewed on 2017/02/09

This website is very helpul and easy to use. It is a big help organizing an event on a private level

Pros

Tools are easily available and easy to use

Cons

Te colors of de layoutand background too dark to me

Claire D.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Pretty good overall but had some frustrations along the way

Reviewed on 2018/03/01

Ease of use. Low commitment. But expensive.

Pros

The interface is relatively easy to use. Some of the category building was tedious and repetitive, some automation would be helpful.

Cons

The exporting experience. It was frustrating when it came to exporting the work. Also, the response time from tech support was difficult with the time difference.

Alexander Z.

Good and useful system

Reviewed on 2017/02/15

We are using Weemss for our free partner events. The site give us more visibility and it's easy for our partners and customers to use it.This platform increased our attendance.

Juraj H.

Great event management solution for your events

Reviewed on 2016/08/11

Weemss is a great event management solution for those organizing their first event, but it will also impress seasoned event organizers with all the features and tools it has available. The software is easy to use, there are hundreds of features and tools available, there are integrations for loads of online apps - which helps us coordinate everything, and best of all they have warm and friendly customer service.

Ely D.
  • Industry: Animation

Excellent solution for any event

Reviewed on 2017/02/08

In my opinion weems was the best solution for my event, it offers all the characteristics that I needed for the sale of tickets.
The perfect option is that you can set up an auditorium with your seats.
That was the main characteristic to to use weems. I am happy

Pros

custom set up of Auditorium,

Cons

expensive, rate of comission

Natalie B.

Bit clunky and frustrating to begin, but infinitely improved my life in the long run, once I...

Reviewed on 2017/10/11

Time saving.

Pros

Weemss makes it so easy to collect payments and all the registration information required. Has saved me hours of admin time.

Cons

I would like to be able to change the view option on the registration page, ie. choose ticket category rather than date.
I would also like to be able to see the registration details all on one page rather than have to click on each individually. Also an option to email the whole group in one go would be great.