HarQen

Video, audio, and SMS interviewing solutions

Tricia M.
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Best candidate experience

Reviewed on 2020/01/29

I have actually used the software as an interviewer and a viewer of videos. Both are great experiences. It has truly been an amazing tool for us as we have thousands of candidates apply in one posting. If not for the On Demand Audio and Video, I am not sure what we would have done to help us narrow down our candidate pool. Occasionally a candidate may have technical difficulties with the audio portion, but the tech team is always there to support us and assist the candidate.

Pros

I started using this software when it was audio only. In time, the video portion became available and enhanced the experience greatly. I love that it allows us to view thousands of candidates and narrow down our choice for face to face interviews to a viable, qualified candidate. It's a great experience for the candidate and end user.

Cons

I would like to be able to pull reports differently and faster. However, HarQen's tech support team has made many software changes for us over the years and have always been willing to make the product better and more tailored for us.

Adam G.

Consistent digital interviewing

Reviewed on 2020/01/24

HarQen allows us to give candidates the option to record their interview rather than have a phone interview. This increases speed and convenience for candidates.

Pros

HarQen is easy to use for candidates and produces consistent results for us. The HarQen team is responsive and provides strong service when needed.

Cons

Recent updates in the software significantly improved the UI for candidates.

Katie R.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Great Video Interviewing System

Reviewed on 2020/01/30

Pros

Harqen is a great system, that is very easy to use and user friendly. I have used several systems in the past and the ROI we receive with Harqen us worth every penny. Our company hires staff nationwide so the system allows us to have a much more personable interaction with our candidates.

Cons

The easy of the system, the ability to integrate with out ATS and the cost of the product.

Melissa O.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

HarQen Review - Cielo

Reviewed on 2020/01/24

Pros

I like the convenience that it provides for our candidates, the ability to offer on-demand interviewing helps with some of our entry-level positions and positions for candidates that work off hours. It has proved to be a great solution for 30+ clients.

Cons

Overall, I think this is a great tool. I think there are some areas for improvement in transcription technology. We piloted this but it was not successful mainly in our healthcare space.

I think for some of our clients it would be nice if the technology had the ability for some conditional formatting when it comes to the questions that candidates are asked so we can ask questions based on how the candidate responded to a previous question.

Deborah T.
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Great Product - Superior Support

Reviewed on 2020/01/25

This allows us to provide a first interview to an extremely large number of candidates with less time, travel and over-head. The support that we receive from Harqen is beyond superior! They are always there to answer questions and fix any issue that may arise.

Pros

Easy to use - very user friendly and intuitive
Able to manage large numbers of candidates
Ability to rate and sort candidates by mulitple reviewers

Cons

Would like to be able to conduct a "blind" second review
Would like the ability to status duplicate candidates without having to accept/reject

Karen M.

Excellent Partner

Reviewed on 2020/01/24

We just implemented this solution but we're excited to start sharing meaningful exit interview data with our leaders.

Pros

The ability to quickly implement an easy to use solution (with basic customizations as needed)

Cons

Occasionally during implementation the discussions were overly technical for me as the project lead

Angie M.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

HarQen Voice Advantage Review

Reviewed on 2020/01/24

Love the ability to do interviews anywhere / anytime.

Pros

Easy to use/user interface and so simple to put together a campaign

Cons

no cons right now/ did not take the time yet to merge with Workday

Blia X.

HarQen Usage for Candidate Experience

Reviewed on 2020/01/29

This has benefited with us being able to invite, review, and push candidates through the hiring process quicker and efficiently. We are able to offer and show data of successful time frames, so we are able to implement for clients that are currently not using for their candidates. The support rep we have [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is beneficial to our success.

Pros

I like the ease of utilizing this tool and being able to offer this product for our clients and candidates. The capability HarQen offers is beneficial for HV, entry-level roles, wherein this day and age, candidates engage higher with technology.

Cons

Has been productive to my usage and met the needs of what I am seeking.

Stephanie N.

The Real Voice Advantage

Reviewed on 2020/01/29

Pros

There are a lot of things to like about Harqen's Voice Advantage. First, the customer service has been outstanding. The two reps we have worked with have always responded promptly to any questions or needs. They record questions, explain clearly how to navigate the system and have offered updated products, but do not push.
We have only used the audio interviews. The system itself is easy to use and customizable. It saves HR so much time. We are able to hear from applicants as they answer questions specific to each job. We easily post the links internally, so managers can also review the phone screen and select the best candidates to move forward in the hiring process.
For our candidates, the process doesn't take much time and they can access the system anytime day or night, which makes it very convenient.

Cons

There can be a time delay when new phone screen questions need to be recorded. Although we could record them ourselves, we choose not to. So we have Harqen record them for us and sometimes it might be a day or two before the questions are ready to post.

Myla M.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Superb service

Reviewed on 2020/01/24

I am very happy with this and enjoy the ease of using this system.

Pros

User friendly. If I have a question, I am able to speak with someone about this and get the support I need.

Cons

Some applications do not work in Internet Explorer and this causes delays in the interviews getting completed.

Lizzy L.

Wisconsin Humane Society Review

Reviewed on 2020/01/24

Pros

The software is incredibly user - friendly! It's easy to navigate and highly effective in the services provided.

Cons

As someone who uses the system on a daily basis, I can honestly say that I have zero complaints! Campaign setup is easy and quick, and the candidate tracking is amazing and well organized.

David H.
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

HarQen review

Reviewed on 2020/01/24

We're able to screen and hire more candidates than we previously were able to do before using the tool.

Pros

Using the video/audio interviewing technology through HarQen has greatly improved the efficiency of my recruiter workload. I can now interact and screen more candidates than before and the amount of candidates I am able to higher has almost doubled per month. This tool has also increased hiring manager satisfaction with getting more insight on candidates before bringing them in for in-person interviews.

Cons

Some candidates run into technology issues with trying to use the software. The whole candidate population may not be as tech-savvy with using video/audio interviews. Hopefully, video/audio interviews will start to become the norm for candidates.