Lead Guerrilla Reviews

Lead Guerrilla

Advanced multi-channel marketing automation for SMBs

5/5 (3 reviews)
John B.

Lead Guerrilla has scaled my business overnight!

Reviewed on 2017/09/21
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

We were an early adopter of Lead Guerrilla, as a long time 1CRM user. We wanted to add multi-channel marketing (i.e. text and Twitter, not just email) to our campaigns - and we needed more complex decision logic in our campaigns than just 1CRM could provide. Things like branching out of a lead nurturing campaign if the prospect had already become a client. What we found is that yes, Lead Guerrilla got us the more advanced campaign logic, and the multi-channel communications - but we were most surprised by its multi-channel visitor tracking.

It’s almost scary how it can start tracking a lead as just an IP address with a specific device fingerprint, remember every web page they go to, every form they fill in, every email they open, every file they download - and then attach all that data to the named lead once the system learns who it actually is. And then link even website chats to that lead - and calculate lead scoring as a function of any of this activity - and then highlight the best leads to sales. We didn’t even realize that was possible.

I think its fair to say this system is more sophisticated than we are - and we are still learning about the complex workflows we can define to make our campaigns smarter and more productive. So far we are very impressed.

Ronny C.

Easily one of the best marketing automation solutions

Reviewed on 2017/10/11
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

LeadGuerrilla has become on the of the main solutions that we recommend to our clients because of its ease-of-use and overall value. If you're evaluating HubSpot, then I suggest taking a demo of LeadGuerrilla. I promise you won't go back to HubSpot.

Pros

Complete marketing automation platform that makes it simple for nonmarketing folks to build journeys for prospects that encompass the entire buyer lifecycle. Strengths include the visual email journey creation, integration of email journeys with social targeting, multiple landing page campaign inclusions and tracking, landing page creation, and campaign tracking and segmentation. I've used every tool from Hubspot, to Pardot, Marketo (and more), and this is my new favorite tool in terms of functionality and value.

Yeshuwanth L.

It has scaled my business overnight

Reviewed on 2018/04/11

Pros

Things like branching out of a lead nurturing campaign if the prospect had already become a client and this is my new favorite tool in terms of functionality and value.

Cons

If you're evaluating HubSpot, then I suggest taking a demo of Lead Guerrilla. I promise you won't go back to HubSpot.