Showing 8 reviews of 4

Promoter Ninja

Send Net Promoter Score (NPS) surveys to customers

Showing 8 reviews of 4
Albert A.

Easy, simple and does what it has to do, with many expected features

Reviewed on 2017/11/06

price, ease of use.

Pros

Promoter Ninja has a GREAT price for the value, the best on the market as far as I know. It's a simple tool, with nice UX, and pretty simple to customize and start getting results..you can be up and running in 5 minutes after registering, and start getting NPS feedback!

Cons

Sometimes I would like some advanced features. I hope this comes with time as I see it's in constant evolution during the 9 months that we've been using it.

Albert F.

Amazing simple product. It does what it says and it's the cheapest I've found.

Reviewed on 2017/08/18

Real-time customer feedback and actionable insights.

Pros

The survey setup is extremely easy.
Uploading a CSV is the most flexible way to segment my customer base.
My NPS is measured in real time as customers answer the surveys.

Cons

It would be great if it provided a web version of the survey for users that do not provide e-mail.

Response from Hoshinplan Strategy

Thanks for the feedback! We are considering adding the website survey.

Raquel R.

I used Promoter Ninja to measure NPS of the alumni in my online school. It worked perfectly.

Reviewed on 2017/09/14

Pros

I am not a tech person and I could upload my users contacts and send a customized survey in just a few clicks.
I used an existing CSV file that I had with my segmentation criteria. It was very easy to segment the NPS afterwards based on my own data.
I am now improving my online school for teachers based on the feedback I got with Promoter Ninja.

• Used Weekly for Free Trial

Simple tool for NPS and other customer satisfaction metrics

Reviewed on 2020/12/04

Pros

We are using promoter ninja in trial mode currently. It is a simple tool that does the job of getting NPS clarity . What I like is that it also supports other metrics. Apart from that, it is just simple to use with a clear pricing and proper modification possibilities. Multi-language was a "Must" for us, which promoter ninja also offers.

Cons

promoter ninja is a tool, not a powerful NPS software. If you are looking for something complex outside of asking for NPS via email, chat and on the website and having basic tools for analyzing, a different tool might be better.
If you want to get the job done quickly, which is the case for us, it is a very good choice.