TireShop

4,9
4,9
Ron F.
Industry: Automotive

Having used various tire software programs for over 30 years, I find TireShop the best by far!

Reviewed on 2017/09/20

Pros

It is easy to set up and train new users on. We made the decision to buy the program mid- November of 2011 and we were live with virtually no problems on January 3, 2012. The customer service team is super responsive. Integration with contract service companies such as DOT # capture, Goodyear sell-out data, etc. is easy. It has virtually everything you can think of to help you sell tires and service as well as managing your business to the max.

Cons

If there are any negatives, they are, in my mind, buried by all of the positive aspects. I only wished I had purchased this system sooner.

Joe F.
Industry: Automotive

We love the TireShop product and the great and personable support we receive from their team!

Reviewed on 2017/09/08

Easy to use and still powerful.

Pros

Easy to use and so easy to track what used to be hard to find issues on our previous software. We get great support from the TireShop by FreedomSoft I have recommended TireShop to many other shops and they have all been pleased with it too. They work with us to use our ideas for improvements too. We are in the lawn equipment business too. They have helped us customize this but it can't integrate with the Outdoor Power Industry like it does the automotive.

Jr B.

Very functional, like how it integrates with QuickBooks

Reviewed on 2017/09/20

Pros

Works great for multi store function, inventory control is easier than our last system. Company is very good at tailoring it to users.

Cons

I wish it had any inventory scanning program. I wish it had tighter controls for inventory entry, keep everything more uniformed.

Response from FreedomSoft

JR,
Thanks for the feedback. Inventory scanning is one of our latest features and is currently being rolled out. We would love to get your input on it after you've had a chance to try it out.

Joe C.

We have used Tireshop in all 6 of our locations since 2006, 100% pleased with this software!

Reviewed on 2017/09/20

Pros

Tireshop does it all for us. It is very easy to learn initially, and very robust in it's functions as you call on it for more and more. We have been recommending this product to anyone that inquires as to what software platform we are utilizing.

Cons

We like it all. Honestly can't come up with a single issue that could be improved. They have taken many steps to add new functions and keep ahead of industry trends.

Shannon H.
Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

We have been a user since 2004 and the experience has been great!

Reviewed on 2017/11/17

We save money on the support package. and we never have any downtime.

Pros

Speed, ease of use and you can call for support, talk to an English speaking human and they resolve the issue, which happens very seldom. They download regular updates and the maintenance is very affordable.

Cons

The pricing module isn't very clear. I opt to do it manually, but I'm sure I just don't understand it and I have never taking the time to ask about it.

Howie F.

Far superior to the previous software system we used!!!

Reviewed on 2017/09/25

Pros

Conversion process from our old system to TireShop was seamless as the result excellent customer service. TireShop is a significantly more user friendly software system than any other system we have used over the last thirty years. I would highly recommend the system,

Cons

Declined Services report is not as user friendly as other reports. Otherwise, there are no cons that I would report.

Tim S.

Love this software.

Reviewed on 2017/09/08

Too numerous to mention all. A great product all the way around.

Pros

Ease of use and training new users. Integration with back end systems. Speed. Amount of reports and ability to export to spreadsheets. Customer support is excellent when needed. Software updates to take care of any issues identified. Integration with social media. Thumbs up all the way around.

Darren M.
Industry: Automotive

The best POS software available with the best support

Reviewed on 2017/10/17

Pros

We have had TireShop for since April 2007 and the continual updates and support we get keeps us from ever considering another POS system. Our staff picks up the system quickly during training. There is no need for a mouse and everything can be done by keyboard, which may seem strange at first but is actually a major boost to efficiency.

Rob P.

Once this product was presented to our company it was an easy decision.

Reviewed on 2017/09/20

Pros

This product ties the tire industry and auto industry together better than any program we've used prior. It offers excellent customer support and is always evolving..

Cons

There are no real negatives to this product for myself or the company. It is truly a great fit for our business.

Gary E.
Industry: Automotive

Great customer service, integration with tire suppliers and parts suppliers.

Reviewed on 2017/09/12

Pros

Full integration with ATD included; Epicor integration allows for ordering parts and pulling over labor and parts into ticket using our pricing matrix; Quick Quote feature on tires very easy, Integrated CC processing, customer retention program, and tire images/features

Cons

Deposits on tickets are difficult to track, however the team has already developed one report to help me track them and are working on another to fully track the deposits.

Steve B.

Like doing business with family. Best software for our company by far.

Reviewed on 2017/09/23

Pros

Simple, accurate and efficient, Great support staff. I have never had an unanswered question or a problem unsolved. The quick books accounting integrates perfectly.

Cons

Had to bring in a quick books consultant to help me set up our accounting side. After that it has been smooth sailing.

Debbie S.

Buying Tire Shop was one of the best decisions we have made.

Reviewed on 2017/09/20

Pros

They are very receptive to problems or suggestions we have. The are great on customer service. They have made us feel like they have built this program custom just for us!

Damon N.
Industry: Automotive

Best POS Software I have used.

More bottom line.

Pros

Ease of use. Quick, So easy to train new employees on. All in one program. Service Manager can make quotes fast.

Barry S.

Tire Shop Freedom Soft is one of the finest vendors I have used in my 43 years in business.

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2017/09/20

The customer support team understand the retail tire business and have created a system that works day in and day out

Pros

The software is totally user friendly, intuitive and is made for the tire and auto repair business. We are in our 7th year and ZERO issues