Sortd Reviews

Sortd

Sales CRM for Gmail

4.4/5 (9 reviews)
Yadah K.

Absolutely love how easy it's made my inbox.

Reviewed on 2018/04/30

Peace of mind knowing that all my emails are organised and not lost in the black hole called 'inbox'. I can organise things based on their importance and urgency and can immediately see what my 'to do's' are for the day.

Pros

It's like Trello for your Gmail account - everything can be sorted into their own boards, helping keep everything neat and organised. Keeping track is made a breeze and I don't tend to lose important emails that need a response either ASAP or later on (when I would otherwise forget). It integrates seemlessly and also comes with a super nifty app for all devices.

Cons

Takes longer to load than Gmail normally would. Won't let me sort directly to a label, has to create a Sortd label with the same name instead.

Francina R.

Billing Specialist

Reviewed on 2019/01/24

Pros

Your email come in clear and very understanding to read.

Cons

Sometime it could be a little slow, especially when you want to update or waiting for a email that was just send to you.

Adrian S.

Sortd is the daggum bees knees!

Reviewed on 2018/11/19

Very positive. Really helps our small team workflow and efficiency of tasks.

Pros

The integration within Gmail / works alongside it. Option icons embedded within each email. The multiple ways of integrating it into your daily workflow.

Cons

No option to move tasks between boards. Needs more formatting options to distinguish / prioritize tasks. Would be nice to set custom font.

Jose S.

Sortd is a nice way to apply trello like functionality to your gmail inbox, getting the best of both

Reviewed on 2018/03/27

The major benefits from using it, it is that i can find and follow all the important task in my workflow

Pros

It allows to organize all the inboxes, notes and task into drag and drops list like trello, making all the activity in your account look clean and clear, and making it easier to find the important things

Cons

One thing that can be tedious (it depends of your workflow), is that when you reply a email, it is not archive automatically, and when someone replay my email, it only show the original message

Using SORTD helps us organize our various tasks

Reviewed on 2018/08/09

Useful for what we need, simpler than trello boards and since it lives right on our gmail, admins don't have to learn a whole new thing, they can toggle back and forth as they get a feel for sortd.

Pros

We like how we are able to assign tasks to each other and "check them off" the list as they get completed, or dragged into a new list to reassign or move them along the chain of actions

Cons

Figuring out how to use Sortd across several users and teams is confusing, and finding live help has been impossible.

7.0/10
Michelle E.

Great concept-bringing together the best project management tools

Reviewed on 2018/04/10
Review Source

Pros

Sortd has all of the right intentions - it iffers all of the finest project planning and project management tools - including easy to use Kanban boards.

Cons

Poorly executed. Great ideas all trying to overpower one another. The execution renders the software too busy, overcrowded and painfully slow. The worst part is that thevdecelped tonight enough to create an iOS app for the predominantly Chrome residing program - but the app is SO STRIPPED down that it too is useless.

5.0/10
Kali F.

More trouble than it's worth

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2018/03/07

Pros

They were very assertive in explaining their functions and options. If I were inclined to spend that much extra time setting up, it would have been more helpful.

Cons

They annoyed me with the amount of emails they sent trying to rush me into using the software. In the end it was more trouble than it was worth and I just kept using my own reminder and sorting system.

7.0/10
Marcelo P.

Great inexpensive CRM

Reviewed on 2018/05/08

Pros

The software works directly with Gmail. That is a huge plus since we use G suite for business. Everything is synced.

Cons

It's not as robust as other Client relationship management software but it is inexpensive and good for small businesses.

Alex C.