Jordan M.
  • Industry: Design

Sortd Helps Keep Projects on Track

Reviewed on 2020/02/06

My overall experience with Sortd has been excellent. The pricing is fair and the built in email tracking saved me money as I was able to cancel another subscription that only offered tracking.

Pros

Sortd makes it easy to sort my cluttered inbox and keep me on track with new projects, invoicing, following up with clients and keeps me from loosing bills and other emails in my inbox.

Cons

It took a bit to figure out how to keep sortd and my gmail in sync but once I figured out the settings it was not an issue.

Adrian S.
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

Sortd is the daggum bees knees!

Reviewed on 2018/11/19

Very positive. Really helps our small team workflow and efficiency of tasks.

Pros

The integration within Gmail / works alongside it. Option icons embedded within each email. The multiple ways of integrating it into your daily workflow.

Cons

No option to move tasks between boards. Needs more formatting options to distinguish / prioritize tasks. Would be nice to set custom font.

Alex C.

Reviewed on 2018/06/07

Jose S.

Sortd is a nice way to apply trello like functionality to your gmail inbox, getting the best...

Reviewed on 2018/03/27

The major benefits from using it, it is that i can find and follow all the important task in my workflow

Pros

It allows to organize all the inboxes, notes and task into drag and drops list like trello, making all the activity in your account look clean and clear, and making it easier to find the important things

Cons

One thing that can be tedious (it depends of your workflow), is that when you reply a email, it is not archive automatically, and when someone replay my email, it only show the original message

• Used Other for Free Trial

Does what it says

Reviewed on 2019/08/28

Pros

This overlay is very attractive, intuitive, and straightforward.

Cons

I was hoping for a mobile app that would work with the overlay browser email solution. It isn't designed for that. That's okay, just not what I needed.

Marcelo P.

Great inexpensive CRM

Reviewed on 2018/05/08

Pros

The software works directly with Gmail. That is a huge plus since we use G suite for business. Everything is synced.

Cons

It's not as robust as other Client relationship management software but it is inexpensive and good for small businesses.

Michelle E.

Great concept-bringing together the best project management tools

Reviewed on 2018/04/10

Pros

Sortd has all of the right intentions - it iffers all of the finest project planning and project management tools - including easy to use Kanban boards.

Cons

Poorly executed. Great ideas all trying to overpower one another. The execution renders the software too busy, overcrowded and painfully slow. The worst part is that thevdecelped tonight enough to create an iOS app for the predominantly Chrome residing program - but the app is SO STRIPPED down that it too is useless.

Francina R.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Billing Specialist

Reviewed on 2019/01/24

Pros

Your email come in clear and very understanding to read.

Cons

Sometime it could be a little slow, especially when you want to update or waiting for a email that was just send to you.

Kali F.
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

More trouble than it's worth

Reviewed on 2018/03/07

Pros

They were very assertive in explaining their functions and options. If I were inclined to spend that much extra time setting up, it would have been more helpful.

Cons

They annoyed me with the amount of emails they sent trying to rush me into using the software. In the end it was more trouble than it was worth and I just kept using my own reminder and sorting system.

Yadah K.

Absolutely love how easy it's made my inbox.

Reviewed on 2018/04/30

Peace of mind knowing that all my emails are organised and not lost in the black hole called 'inbox'. I can organise things based on their importance and urgency and can immediately see what my 'to do's' are for the day.

Pros

It's like Trello for your Gmail account - everything can be sorted into their own boards, helping keep everything neat and organised. Keeping track is made a breeze and I don't tend to lose important emails that need a response either ASAP or later on (when I would otherwise forget). It integrates seemlessly and also comes with a super nifty app for all devices.

Cons

Takes longer to load than Gmail normally would. Won't let me sort directly to a label, has to create a Sortd label with the same name instead.

Amy M.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Sortd Review

Reviewed on 2020/06/11

Even with the changes to the free account, I still use Sortd. Its the best email management app I've used. Their customer service is super slow and not very great but the product is good.

Pros

I love the way Sortd helps me turn my email into task management and the way it looks on my computer screen.

Cons

I've used Sortd for a really long time and love it then I started using it with a new client and the free account has changed. You can no longer rename your columns in the free account.

Dave K.
  • Industry: Management Consulting
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Not as good as it could have been!

Reviewed on 2021/03/03

Would not use on a long term basis as there are others out there that are better. Okay for a free trial.

Pros

Easy to obtain via the usual Google downloads and link to your Gmail accounts. The interface looks good but...

Cons

Set up and link to Gmail is an issue. The same issues as with Gmail - attachments are not able to be separated from the messages and as such just adds unnecessary volume to your storage.

• Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Great Extension for Managing Tasks

Reviewed on 2020/03/27

Overall, this has been a tremendous time-saver for me and has also added another layer of task management and organization that helps keep me focused on important items while still allowing me to see what's coming.

Pros

I use a board for tasks daily and adding this functionality to my inbox was a no-brainer. I love the clean interface and how seamlessly it integrates with Gmail. At times I find myself using the Sortd interface more than the standard inbox because the look and feel are terrific.

Cons

Not much to complain about as I have only been using for a short time, but the biggest annoyance to date has been the need to reload the inbox when switching between the Sortd pane and Gmail.

• Industry: Individual & Family Services

Using SORTD helps us organize our various tasks

Reviewed on 2018/08/09

Useful for what we need, simpler than trello boards and since it lives right on our gmail, admins don't have to learn a whole new thing, they can toggle back and forth as they get a feel for sortd.

Pros

We like how we are able to assign tasks to each other and "check them off" the list as they get completed, or dragged into a new list to reassign or move them along the chain of actions

Cons

Figuring out how to use Sortd across several users and teams is confusing, and finding live help has been impossible.