SwiftCase Reviews

SwiftCase

Online business workflow management & automation solution

4.5/5 (22 reviews)
Benn C.

A Swift Case

Reviewed on 2019/01/21

Excellent case management system that helps keep all cases clear, organised and makes the day to day task a lot easier to manage, works exactly how the name is presented.

Pros

I love how clearly laid out swift case is making it almost elementary to operate from case to case. The task page helps to keep all work organised with urgent priority cases allowing us to be able to prioritise work dependant on our workload.

Cons

In my experience using swift case I can not think of any issues that have occurred which has affected any case.

Niki H.

Swiftcase Review

Reviewed on 2019/01/21

We upgraded to Swiftcase from our own previous case management system. The system is simple to use (after a little bit of getting used to) and I can't think of a better system for us to use. Users are assigned skills and accountability depending on their job role which is more advanced than our previous system.

Pros

I think Swiftcase is user friendly and has many exciting features.

Cons

There are aspects that I do not feel are relevant to my job role that I would like to remove from my page view.

Christine B.

Case Management

Reviewed on 2019/01/21

All in all, Swiftcase is very beneficial to our business, with easy to use functions, automation, user friendly. with structured workflows.

I believe the use of Swiftcase in any business will greatly help their administrative times and costs.

Pros

The automation functions are a great help for speed and accuracy.

Cons

Sometimes the workflow does need to be manually overwriting to complete an "out of the box" task. But it does what it says on the tin!

7.0/10
Anthony L.

Great Platform Great Service

Reviewed on 2019/01/14

My overall experience with Livepoint has been great. Working with the Team makes this Software alone valuable. Swiftcase are always great at maintaining a reliable system and are very happy to invest time improving business processes.

Well done Guys
Happy Customer

Pros

Swiftcase helped us improve productivity, stripdown and simplily processes. Swiftcase safety and security. With automation of emails and workflows that can be created Swiftcase (Livepoint) are the people to have on board.

Cons

I can't fault this Software, we got this as a basic shell now it is fully adapted to our working day.

Steve T.

Happy with Swiftcase.

Reviewed on 2019/01/21

Used on a daily basis for business and apart from the odd server issue, (i think its fair to say this happens with most products available) its always been straight forward.

Pros

Easy enough to use even if you are not 100% with tech type products.

Cons

Can't really think of anything to be honest. I use it daily without issue.

Ross C.

My review

Reviewed on 2019/02/20

Pros

The ease and simplicity straight forward format that doesn't confuse non tech savvy people.

Cons

I found that unless you are familiar with the software it can be daunting, maybe just me. Some initial training and guidance maybe good for the new comers to the software.

Leon W.

Swiftcase

Reviewed on 2019/01/21

A great software product that is easy to use and provides a fast and efficient work flow

Pros

The way you can adapt it to your needs as a company.

Cons

Nothing, it's easy to use and fast. It has great options you can add or remove depending on your requirements.

John M.

Swiftcase daily user

Reviewed on 2019/01/21

Pros

Ease of navigation, cleanliness of each page whilst going from stage to stage. Quality of the final report or document is second to none.

Cons

It would be better if each user had the ability to edit the layout of each page.

Clive E.

SWIFTCASE

Reviewed on 2019/01/21

Pros

I like the way you can have multiple sessions open at the same time to look into queries. Data Extraction is also very good.

Cons

Very limited reports for checking validity of data entered by staff.

Richard G.

Swiftcase review

Reviewed on 2019/01/25

Pros

I like the ease of use swiftcase offers it's users. It's very user friendly.

Cons

That not all of our suppliers and partners are not using it also.

James S.

Swiftcase

Reviewed on 2019/01/15

I have found swiftcase to very adaptable anything that we have come up with as a requirement for the software to do our business needs have been met on every occasion

Pros

The Ease of use and how easy it is to navigate around the system

Cons

there is not really anything that i like least as it is adapted to our requirements

Sam C.

Brilliant software

Reviewed on 2019/01/21

Pros

It is perfect for our buisiness and helps speed up our day to day workings. The support they offer is very helpful

Cons

It can at times be buggy however their support team can quickly fix any problems

Paul B.

new user

Reviewed on 2019/01/21

Speedy reports are able to be done even by myself who has only been using it a week!

Pros

Easy/straight forward to use and self explanatory as you work through it.

Cons

Sometimes slow but probably my WiFi. Always remember to save what you are doing or you will loose it.

Jonathan E.

It has been good, very responsive to requests when made

Reviewed on 2017/08/01

Pros

The customisable workflows have been invaluable to our business. We could not run our business without this software.

Cons

Sometime the view is a little restrictive, but in the main the software is brilliant. We would like to see a development of the MI.

Anthony L.

Great software easy to use and navigate would recommend

Reviewed on 2017/06/20

Speed up workflow and help admin teams process their work.

Pros

The support team is on hand to help you. Very willing to tailor the platform to our needs. The system fits perfectly in our line of business.

Nik E.

Has given our company a significant edge over the competition.

Reviewed on 2015/11/11

We've been using Swiftcase since the early part of 2015. It started off very effective in our main departments so we have introduced it across the company. We like the relatively simple & clean approach meaning we can automate much of our work. Updates come fairly regularly & improve the system each time.

Colin E.

Traffic Light feature along with email & text reminders

Reviewed on 2015/06/23

Because each project is unique, having the traffic light system is vital in ensuring a job runs smoothly and no workflow steps are missed. Even better that when a job is coming close too, or just over a due by date, each team member is automatically notified via text and email".

Nathan L.

Allocating care workers to elderly patients using the location proximity feature is really useful!

Reviewed on 2015/06/25

It allows for quicker response times and saves on care workers traveling further distances, which links directly to reduced mileage and salary costs

Nathan Liddle
Office Manager at Outreach Sefton

Joanna K.

Technical Support

Reviewed on 2015/06/23

Tom in support was really helpful, he responded well within the SLA time and guided me in the right direction! Thanks Tom!"

Luca B.

SwiftCase works a treat!

Reviewed on 2015/06/29

love the R.A.G feature that ensures we don't miss jobs or deadlines.

Sam J.

Capterra work flow

Reviewed on 2015/06/22

As a workflow management solution, I found SwiftCase relatively easy to use. Obviously there is a learning curve getting used to a new solution, although by using SwiftCase I was able to reduce administration time and make workflow processes more efficient
Sam Jbarah, Senior Quality Engineer at Qatar Petroleum.

Chris B.

Audit Log Feature

Reviewed on 2015/06/23

The Audit log feature is so easy to use and records every system event! This is a must for compliance!
Chris Blake, Improvement Specialist at ABB