Showing 230 reviews of 212

Sirvoy Booking System

Hotel reservation & property management system

Showing 230 reviews of 212
Philip H.

Excellent service and support

Reviewed on 2021/01/29

Our previous package was excellent, but very expensive, it had all the whistles and bells, but you paid for them!
Sirvoy is very cost effective and certainly in the early stages, seems more than capable of managing our bookings and helping us to support our [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and guests.

Pros

When you start to use a new software package, particularly one that has a direct impact on how your business runs, you need to get it running quickly and efficiently.
This is not always easy as you don't fully appreciate the pitfalls early on. This is where great support enters the equation!
Who do you go to, how do you communicate your questions, such that the support organisation understands your issue?
Can your precious data be imported accurately and easily?
Sirvoy support are easily contactable, they listen, they understand and they smooth the way so that your business can get on track quickly.

Cons

Still finding our feet with some features, but it is early days yet and I'm confident with the level of support I have received already, problems however pressing will be resolved.

Response from Sirvoy

Hi Philip, What a great name for your company - I love it! We really appreciate your great feedback, it means a lot to hear such wonderful comments from our clients and we are happy to know that Sirvoy is working well for your business. With thanks, Adele

Dennis C.

Used it for several years

Reviewed on 2018/04/28

Pros

Not much. its a klutzy design. It works mostly but is not easy to understand and frequently presents potential guests with wrong data. See below on ease of use.

Cons

It looks awful. There is absolutely not one help screen within the product. The terminology is confusing. There are contradictory and confusing sections particularly on setting prices, establishing room prices etc. No facility for multi function rooms - e.g. is stand alone but also part of a suite. Beware because once locked in it is hard to change to another system. although we will do that at some point. There is no help screen anywhere within the system - nothing, nada. There is no support link within the system- the one that appears on one page results in "page not found". Our one attempt to call their hotline resulted in some serious attitude from them and no help at a ll. You had better be pretty smart and computer savvy if you want to use this and be prepared to spend a lot of hours trying to figure it out and make it work.

Response from Sirvoy

Hi Dennis, thanks for your review. See my responses below.
- It is difficult for me to answer your first comment that Sirvoy 'frequently presents potential guests with wrong data'. Please send an email to [email protected] if you wish to detail further.
- In each one of Sirvoy's setting pages you will see a '?' box to the right. This is an information box designed to present clear instructions on how to proceed.
- Thanks for your feedback on the multi function rooms, we are currently working to deliver this feature.
- You mention that you are 'locked in', however Sirvoy is a pay-as-you-go-system that allows our clients to leave any time they wish.
- If you click on the user icon on the top right of every page it will give you an option to contact support.
- I looked into your account and it appears you have contacted our support over 20 times. Your staff members have a left positive rating for the help received.
I hope this clarifies some of the issues. Thanks, Adele

Sam D.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

great support, a simple platform but does what you need

Reviewed on 2019/10/08

simple to use

Pros

intuitive, instant knowledgeable support

Cons

lack of personalization BUT they are simple fixes, the developers just need to make existing fields available for selection throughout the platform

Response from Sirvoy

Hi Sam, thanks very much for trying our free trial and for leaving us this great review. We're glad that you are finding the system is a good fit so far and we hope that it continues to work for you. For any areas where you feel it needs improvement we would like to invite you to let support know. If there isn't an immediate fix they will gladly inform development to see if it can be added to future updates. Regards, Adele

Nick P.
  • Industry: Hospitality

By far the best booking platform

Reviewed on 2017/04/20

After many trails and one year with other companies and lots of research we found Sirvoy. It was the best fit for our business (14 - 18 units). It is incredibly easy to use for both the business owner and guests. The fee (including the credit card service) is ridiculously fair compared to other platforms in the industry. I've only had to contact customer service one time for something I over looked and they were fast and professional to provide information. I cannot say enough good about Sirvoy. It has saved our business time, money, and headaches to no extent. We have sent other similar businesses we work with to sign up for Sirvoy and have heard only great things from them as well. Sirvoy is certainly a cornerstone to our businesses success. Thank you!!

Pros

Easy of use, clear and concise interface on both the back-end and front-end.

Cons

Not allowing guests to choose a specific unit number within an accommodation type (ie: Glamping Tent - Site 1 or 6). Photos not enlarging or gallery option when guests view available accommodations.

Response from Sirvoy

Hi Nick

Thanks for your great review, it was lovely to hear how Sirvoy has been of benefit to your business and that you have only good things to say about our support staff.

Regarding your request regarding the ability for guests to choose units within accommodation types, this will be passed onto our development team for further discussion. With relation to the photo enlargement and gallery options I can confirm image upgrades are high on the priority list for development so should be released in the near future.

Emmanuel J.

Easy and Simple

Reviewed on 2019/12/10

My overall experience is very positiv, as already said the system is very easy and simple to use, a lot of good features and a good overview makes it a perfect software for our hotel.

Pros

Sirvoy is really easy to use. I just started working with it little bit more than a year ago and got used to it very quickly. Good overview and simple layout makes it possible for anyone to understand it.
You can add and change things easily, for example in the calender you can just move a booking from one room to another.

Cons

There is not really much to say here from my side. There are some details that could be better. One of them is forwarding details from booking channels, just as breakfast (which is included in our bookings) and the phone number, the country code doesn´t appear in the right spot, you got to change those things manually.

Response from Sirvoy

Hi Emmanuel, we really appreciate your kind words and we're so happy to hear that you've been finding Sirvoy helpful and easy to use. Our support team are always on hand to offer assistance and please remember that if you ever have suggestions on how you feel we can improve our system you are welcome to leave your feedback. We rely on partners like yourself to make our software even better! Thanks again for you review. Adele

Warren T.

SIRVOY IS TOP QUALITY EAZY AS SOFTWARE

Reviewed on 2020/05/07

Communication is great always online a super quick with responses. Very, very affordable system. Great support from Sirvoy when a question is posed.

Pros

I came from using the same PMS for 15 plus years. I hate & struggle with change. Sirvoy system looked so scary to me but I am pleased to say once set up and I started to use the booking system it is amazing. I never had a channel manager before, I love it ! Day to day bookings are so logical to input and execute. The more you use it there is so much to explore and discover. Messaging, emails, bookings and so much more are great tools for me. Give it a try, I did and jumped right into it !

Cons

Was a little involved to set up but for me I have a talented tech Son who handles these issues very well.

Response from Sirvoy

Hi Warren. We were so happy to read this super positive review about Sirvoy! Thanks very much for giving us your feedback and should you ever need help with anything you know where to find us! Adele

Filip R.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Simplicity for a complex business

Reviewed on 2017/04/20

It is rare that I find such a simple solution where people can be educated in a day to use even deep aspects of the platform. I can only say great things about support. They still lack some functionality which could help bigger hotels, but they add it slowly. We don't complain for the speed because whatever comes out is tested and stable.

Pros

simplicity, excellent and intuitive design, stability

Cons

lacking some features which would be good for bigger hotels mainly

Response from Sirvoy

Hi Filip

Thanks for your review. Its good to hear that are finding Sirvoy a good and stable system. We are constantly working to improve functionality and to add additional features. If there is anything in particular that you are looking for please feel free to drop us an email or a chat as we always try to incorporate our clients's requests when possible.

Michael P.

Low training time, good clarity, saves a lot of working time

Reviewed on 2018/04/22

we safe time and money

Pros

The best thing is the flexibility of this software. Where multiple steps need to be taken in many other programs, one single step is enough in Sirvoy. Outstanding is the control of the booking channels and the extensive statistics functions. Since we have Sirvoy we save a lot of time we spent so far in an external channel manager. If you do a bit of preliminary work and set up a few standard letters, two mouse clicks are enough to complete the e-mail correspondence. Thank you Sirvoy !!!

Cons

I think, there is really nothing that i don't like. It would be nice if you had a little influence on the form design. Not on the templates, but the words used. So if the English words are not translated directly, but the words used in the respective national language can be inserted

Response from Sirvoy

Hi Michael, a big thanks for taking the time to give Sirvoy this stellar review. We have worked hard to make our system extremely functional but simple to use. It's great to hear that we have succeeded in this ambition! We wish you and your business continued success for the future. Regards, Adele

Anita M.

Excellent Program

Reviewed on 2017/04/20

I learned this program in literally 1-2 hours self teach with online help.
This has got to be one of the most easiest, logical and powerful tools in hotel guests reservations. For the small hotelier this package is a MUST. Sirvoy needs to show how secure the data is, in terms of both backing up and security if it is to gain appeal from the medium and larger hotels.

Pros

Everything

Cons

Not enough or any information on how well the Data is backed up. Loss of bookings could be disastrous for a small hotel. Does I have a choice to back up my data locally to my computer ? Also not clear on how secure is the data at Sirvoy.

Response from Sirvoy

Hi Anita

Thanks for taking the time to write your exceptional review. We are delighted that you are finding our software easy to use and a powerful tool for your business.

Regarding Sirvoy's data back up. We have ensured that all data is located on two reliable servers simultaneously so if data is lost at one location we have a back up elsewhere. These locations are geographically different so that if there was a natural disaster in one part of the world affecting one server the other will remain unaffected. Data protection is another area that we take very seriously. Sirvoy holds a PCI compliance certificate and in order to maintain high security standards, uses a third party service who specialise in handling credit card details safely.

While much of this information can be found on our site, I most certainly take your point on making it more readily accessible and will send your comments to our web team for review.

With Thanks
Communication Manager

Edgar R.

Excellent Software

Reviewed on 2018/10/25

We get the information we need from our partners for reservations, and we maintain customer satisfaction with that info.

Pros

It has everything that we need, without any extra bloatware that we don't. Our property is very unique, and we achieve our goals using this software.

Cons

To no fault of their own, our property is unique and sometimes requires special handling. It takes time to solve some issues because of this, but it eventually gets solved.

Response from Sirvoy

Hi Edgar, loving this review! I see from your website that you are not our usual client but i'm delighted to hear that you are finding needed solutions to help you run your business well. We work hard to help all our customers find work arounds for problems as they arise so please always feel free to contact our support when you need them. Thanks, Adele

Viktor W.

We use Sirvoy for over 2 years now and it saved a lot of time. Money well spend

Reviewed on 2018/04/06

With this software i saved a lot of time. All channels connected and updated by every booking or change made by us or our clients. No more double bookings

Pros

All booking channels organized and automatically updated at once when needed. No more double booked rooms.

Cons

Not so much actually! A connection with Quickbooks or equal accounting software would be nice. To be able to export invoices made in Sirvoy directly into my accounting software will save a lot more time.

Response from Sirvoy

Hi Viktor, many thanks for your review. We are delighted that Sirvoy is freeing up plenty of time for other things and that you no longer have double bookings. Great suggestion about the accounting software connection. Definitely one that will be submitted to the developers for their consideration. Many Thanks, Adele

Megan B.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Best small hotel booking platform

Reviewed on 2017/04/20

Sirvoy was a game changer for us. It alowed us ease to do business and make bookings from anywhere on vacation or just doing our daily errands. No need to be at the office in front of a desktop. I work efficiently off my cell phone. I love it!!!

Pros

Ease of use on any device

Cons

Would like to block certain statistic searches from employees

Response from Sirvoy

Hi Megan

Thanks for your recent feedback - your comments have been noted and will be sent to our development team.

I have reviewed your account and see that you use our basic account, if you would Iike to upgrade to our premium version you will have the ability to block the statistics by users. If you would like further information on this don't hesitate to contact Sirvoy Support where one of our staff can explain this feature to you in more detail.

Rene V.

Professional, reliable, flexible and easy to use

Reviewed on 2018/07/04

Better control of prepayments, bookings and faster, more professional check-out process.

Pros

Integration with stripe, easy to use and understand and very flexible in adapting to our business needs

Cons

Invoicing functionality is good but a bit basic, would be good if it could be customised more wrt what is shown on the invoice and how to show payments etc.

Response from Sirvoy

Hi Rene, thanks for the super review. We are committed to continuously improving and updating the system so it's likely that your concerns about invoicing will be addressed in due course. In the meantime, enjoy the system and don't hesitate to contact our support if you have any specific requests. Often there are solutions to issues available that they would be only too happy to assist with. Many thanks, Adele

Michael I.

Great Technical Support

Reviewed on 2019/07/26

Good functional software system for small hospitality businesses.

Pros

It's good to be able to chat with support anytime. Every time using support has answered questions effectively.

Cons

There are some limitations - ideas have been shared with Sirvoy support team. Would like to see an enhanced calendar like other systems provide and better mobile display of calendar.

Response from Sirvoy

Hi Michael, thanks so much for your review. Regarding your comments on the calendar, we are working hard to continually improve our system so please bear with us. Our promise is to incorporate client feedback where and when possible and every month we release new features and software updates with increased functionality. We are delighted that customer service has been able to answer your questions and provide support when needed, and they remain at your service whenever required. Warm regards, Adele

Håkan H.
  • Industry: Hospitality

So far the best bookingsystem we used.

Reviewed on 2017/04/20

This is our second system we use for bookings and we love it. The fact that we can send invoices direkt from the system is awesom. Easy to manage pricing, easy to book and easy to communicate with guests. If i coulde wisch for something it woulde be a app for iphone/Ipad.
Great work!

Pros

I`ts almost perfekt! Easy to use, easy to communicate with guests and easy to send invoice from the system. Easy to use the debitsystem stripe.

Cons

I can´t find eanything cons. I want an app for iphone/Ipad!! if i could wish for something but it´s .

Response from Sirvoy

Hi Håkan

Thank you for your recent feedback on Sirvoy. We are happy to hear such wonderful comments and to know that you are finding the system helpful and uncomplicated to use.

Regarding your two suggestions, I have made a note of these and will be discussing them with our developers. We try to incorporate as many of our client suggestions as we possibly can. Stay tuned to our Booking Blog for further updates as they become available..

Per J.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Simple to use, easy to setup.

Reviewed on 2017/08/03

Contgrol of my bookings.

Pros

Stable, easy to use on an daily basic, deliver all data you need. And you can start up like its an electronic paper you use, and expande with a lot of funktions.

Cons

There is no dummy room, you can use as a memory, you have setup up an x-tra room, which disturb the statistic and is bookabale as reel room.

Response from Sirvoy

Hi Per, thanks for leaving us this wonderful review. Great that you are finding that Sirvoy accommodates all your daily requirements. Your one frustration has been noted, and as it is a request from other users also it has been prioritiesed by our developers. Hopefully you will see this fix real soon. Thanks! Adele, Communication Manager.

System set up

Reviewed on 2019/01/13

System support are always there to help and very knowledgeable.

Pros

Easy to use and mostly are quite explainable that you do not need to be a system wizzard to understand most of the time.

Cons

I would like to have a direct phone conversation when I am getting a guide in setting up settings etc.

Response from Sirvoy

Hi there, thanks for your great review! I would like to let you know that Sirvoy offers a one to one tutorial guide for new customers and you are more than welcome to request this via our live chat or via email. Just leave your name and number with a preferred date and time and an agent will get in touch in the language of your choice. Regards, Adele

Lindsay D.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Sirvoy are fabulous at answering any queries you have and their online chat is excellent and...

Reviewed on 2018/02/08

Management information and ease of hotel operations

Pros

Loads of information and easy to download and work with. Plus online chat works really well when you have any questions

Response from Sirvoy

Hi Lindsay, hi to you and the team in the DR! What a terrific review! We're delighted to hear that you are finding our support to be of assistance and that it's making your day to day operations easier. If there's anything we can provide that would make the system even better we're always happy to listen to our clients feedback. In the meantime we hope that we continue to meet all your expectations. Many Thanks, Adele

Paul V.

Professional online support

Reviewed on 2019/02/10

Overall our experience has been without any major problems since 3 1/2 years now.

Pros

Swift and professional online support, even if the problem doesn't come from the software, but from your browser or computer.

Cons

The monthly price and the extra fee you have to pay if you use more than 1 channel i the channel manager.

Response from Sirvoy

Hi Paul, great to hear that you have had such a good experience with our support. We work hard to make sure that all our users have all the help they need, when they need it. With thanks, Adele

Joakim V.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Great overview with almost all basic features

Reviewed on 2017/04/25

Great online based booking system with good compatibility and great service. Easy overview and a great calendar. I do however miss a better email service with easy templates, or better way to use pictures in your mails. Also more mobile-friendly booking form for webpage.

Response from Sirvoy

Hi Joakim

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write your review and we are delighted to know that are finding it a great system overall.

I can tell you that we are overhauling our image gallery at the moment which should help with the aesthetics of that. I will pass along your other comments to our developers for their feedback.

If there's anything else I can be of assistance with don't hesitate to contact me at [email protected]

Crystal R.

Fantastic software!

Reviewed on 2017/04/20

The Sirvoy booking system has allowed me to build and manage my business and to remain competitive in the small hotel market. I really appreciate the great customer service whenever issues arise.

Pros

Ease of use.

Cons

Glitches arise during updates sometimes.

Response from Sirvoy

Hi Crystal

Thanks so much for taking the time to write your recent review. We are happy that the software is meeting your expectations. We really value your opinion and hope that Sirvoy continues to be a big asset to your hotel.

Milan M.

Great Software

Reviewed on 2019/06/07

Pros

Everything! The software does everything the one hotel needs!

Cons

N/A, I like everything about this software. I could not find a mistake...PERFECT!

Response from Sirvoy

Hi Milan, delighted to read this incredible review. We're thrilled to hear that you love working with Sirvoy and that it's a perfect fit for you and your business! Thanks also for taking time out of your busy day to leave us your feedback, it's much appreciated. Regards, Adele

Anicca O.

Good online system

Reviewed on 2017/04/25

We use Sirvoy for our 13 room Bed and Breakfast accommodation business. We find it easy to use and it is reliable. We would recommend this to any accommodation business.

Response from Sirvoy

Hi Anicca, thanks for taking the time to send us us in this great review. We're delighted to hear that you are finding Sirvoy a reliable and easy to use system to suit your B&B. Sincerely, Adele Worden, Communication Manager

Michael J.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Outstanding customer service, strong platform!

Reviewed on 2020/10/29

Having a cloud based system is something I was hesitant of, mostly due to the subscription fees and additional points to integrate with Stripe. However, the time-savings we have enjoyed is unbelievable and well worth the subscription rates. Super happy I made the switch, and highly recommend both Sirvoy and Stripe!

Pros

Easy implementation, but mostly instant customer service via chat. Probably the best service I have ever received. I have never had to wait more than a 30 seconds to be chatting with someone. Platform is feature rich and I have yet to find a fault or short-coming.

Cons

Nothing so far, it really is a well rounded product

Response from Sirvoy

It was great to read your comments Michael. Thank you so much for letting us know how you've been getting on. We're so happy to hear that so far we're ticking all the right boxes and that your experience with our support has been such a positive one. Kind regards, Adele

Samantha M.

Owner / Manager

Reviewed on 2017/12/21

Pros

Very user friendly, easy software to understand, cost is reasonable, works with our website booking system

Cons

Sometimes customer support is not helpful. Doesn't integrate with our payment processor meaning posted processed payements don't flow over to Sirvoy leaving room for error